Hoax: Supposed UFO releases orb over Southern California.

Last edited:
Surprise...
The user who uploaded the video in question to YouTube changed his name from Ken Roberts to UFO Viral Videos

And now the video has a lot of comments with some dating 3 days ago plus there is a future date in the description:

Published on Jan 5, 2015
This UFO video went viral on September 5th, 2015.
Content from External Source
o_O:confused:

I have found the UFO crash site near Santa Barbara on Google Earth:D:p
SB UFO crash site.jpg
There was no round ("mouth"?) spot in the "alien face" at the bottom of the Santa Barbara Basin, when I was studying the area the last Summer:cool:

I have found the UFO crash site near Santa Barbara on Google Earth:D:p
SB UFO crash site.jpg
There was no round ("mouth"?) spot in the "alien face" at the bottom of the Santa Barbara Basin, when I was studying the area the last Summer:cool:

That's interesting - must have been an algorithm tweak. It's detecting the oil rigs as "land" and showing the sea around them to the same distance as it does with the coastline. Most of the ocean is a rendered image of scans of the ocean floor.

The HoaxKiller's debunking video that has been added to OP is no longer available:
View attachment 10996
Do we have an archive copy or a working link to his video? I would like to check out the HoaxKiller's argument about ghosting in details. I've downloaded the OP "UFO" video and watched it frame by frame. There are many other instances of ghosting.

The HoaxKiller's debunking video that has been added to OP is no longer available:
View attachment 10996
Do we have an archive copy or a working link to his video? I would like to check out the HoaxKiller's argument about ghosting in details. I've downloaded the OP "UFO" video and watched it frame by frame. There are many other instances of ghosting.

The videos, and info on the takedown, are here:
http://thehoaxkiller.com/forum/index.php?topic=262.msg978#msg978

He's going to counter-claim, which should get the videos restored.

Back