Happy to have found this site and Mick thru JRE!

Ben Geddy

Question: Has anyone actually been able to get one of their conspiracy loving friends (Chemtrails) to actually come here and get "re-educated"? I have a friend that needs a serious clearing of this stuff. Thanks!

It's tricky, as a lot of the chemtrail folk think that this site is part of the conspiracy. So it depends on how far down the rabbit hole they are. If they have not yet got to the stage of distrusting debunkers, then you can show it to them directly.

If they are suspicious, then you might want to do it indirectly - like show them the information, but don't say where you got it. This isn't misleading, as the information exists independently of Metabunk.

It's tricky, as a lot of the chemtrail folk think that this site is part of the conspiracy. So it depends on how far down the rabbit hole they are. If they have not yet got to the stage of distrusting debunkers, then you can show it to them directly.

If they are suspicious, then you might want to do it indirectly - like show them the information, but don't say where you got it. This isn't misleading, as the information exists independently of Metabunk.

Thanks MIck, yeah my friend is pretty far down the rabbit hole on this one. As he has some health challenges at the moment and isn't blaming that for his condition. I'll keep it loose and see if an opening appears at some point. Maybe I will get him to watch the JRE episode when you both talked about it first. Thanks and happy to be a member of this site.

Thanks MIck, yeah my friend is pretty far down the rabbit hole on this one. As he has some health challenges at the moment and isn't blaming that for his condition. I'll keep it loose and see if an opening appears at some point. Maybe I will get him to watch the JRE episode when you both talked about it first. Thanks and happy to be a member of this site.
Mick will cringe I'm doing this but his book with a nice chemtrail overview section is on sale for 1.99 on kindle! I mean 1.99 vs wading through the chemtrail forum here is an outrageous deal :)

He also has a website called Contrail Science that you might like to look at.

Mick will cringe I'm doing this but his book with a nice chemtrail overview section is on sale for 1.99 on kindle! I mean 1.99 vs wading through the chemtrail forum here is an outrageous deal :)

He also has a website called Contrail Science that you might like to look at.
Thanks very much, I will check it out.

Back