Guccifer Claim: Nuclear attack in Chicago or Pennsylvania 2015

metaception

Notorious Romanian hacker, Guccifer, is responsible for gaining access to a number of high ranking official's email accounts. This NYT article casually mentioned that Guccifer said there are alleged plans for a nuclear attack in Chicago and an unnamed Pennsylvania city 2015. As quoted from the article...

The English-speaking prison psychologist, who attended my meeting with the hacker, rolled his eyes as Mr. Lazar started reading his explanatory text in good but heavily accented English. It was a compendium of wild conspiracy theories involving so-called Illuminati, a secret cabal that he believes runs the world. Most of the conspiracies were old hat, like ones relating to the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, by Al Qaeda. But others, such as an alleged plan to set off a nuclear bomb in Chicago and an unnamed city in Pennsylvania next year, were clearly his own work.
Content from External Source
and then went on to comment about his mental health.

The psychologist said he had heard them all before but nonetheless had no doubt about the state of Mr. Lazar’s mental health. “He is not really crazy at all,” he said, describing the hacker as a clever man with a lively imagination and a keen desire to be part of something bigger than the small village where he lived until January with his wife and daughter.
I am having a hard time finding any more information about this claim other than InfoWars articles and various conspiracy related sites that seem to have picked up the NYT story and ran with it. Can anyone else help me debunk this?

I am having a hard time finding any more information about this claim other than InfoWars articles and various conspiracy related sites that seem to have picked up the NYT story and ran with it. Can anyone else help me debunk this?
debunk what? That he has an active imagination? Doesnt sound like bunk to me.

Last August, a post on Twitter, purportedly from somebody connected with Islamic State, showed a photo of the Old Republic Building, 307 N. Michigan Ave., in Chicago and the White House
“Many terror organizations refer to Chicago as Obama Town,” said Ross Rice, a former FBI agent in Chicago. Under President Obama, the U.S. took out Osama bin Laden, and used repeated drone strikes to weaken terror networks. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/05...-claims-soliders-in-illinois-ready-to-attack/
i dont see anything nuclear. The White House is on Pennsylvania Avenue, ??

My wife has some relatives who live in Chicago (we're Australian). I emailed them earlier today and asked them to go poutside and see whether Chicago has been nuked. They went outside, walked around for a few hours and had a good look at the city, came back in and replied to my query. Their answer was, "On looking outside at our city one can't really say for certain whether it has or hasn't been nuked".

The Eagles won the Super Bowl and I'm pretty sure it would have come up at some point during the game if Philadelphia was destroyed, so it was at least there as recently as February. I just spoke with my Pittsburgh-based parents last night and I'm certain they'd have passed along information if Pittsburgh had been nuked. Or, at least, been too dead to answer the phone. Not sure about Erie, Harrisburg, Scranton, or York, though, so I can't be sure that all of Pennsylvania is intact.

The Eagles won the Super Bowl and I'm pretty sure it would have come up at some point during the game if Philadelphia was destroyed, so it was at least there as recently as February. I just spoke with my Pittsburgh-based parents last night and I'm certain they'd have passed along information if Pittsburgh had been nuked. Or, at least, been too dead to answer the phone. Not sure about Erie, Harrisburg, Scranton, or York, though, so I can't be sure that all of Pennsylvania is intact.
The Eagles won the Superbowl? and I thought one of them was dead. This is the strangest thing to happen since 2 members of Spandau Ballet played for Melchester Rovers n 1985.
and you thought the makers of Viz pulled that Shaky stuff out of their asses:

I like how they call Spandau Ballet "Rock".

The Eagles won the Superbowl? and I thought one of them was dead. This is the strangest thing to happen since 2 members of Spandau Ballet played for Melchester Rovers n 1985.
and you thought the makers of Viz pulled that Shaky stuff out of their asses:

I like how they call Spandau Ballet "Rock".
I like when they had the singer from Simply Red on the team. Late 80s.

Back