govsks' chemtrail questiions

govsks

I am glad Kristen Meghan is speaking out. They are spraying chemtrails in our sky and I watch them daily go back and forth in the same area. After they do this is spreads out and blocks the sun. Many people complain of being sick after they spray. Chemtrails are listed in House Bill 2977. Bill Nichols from Arkansas tested samples in glass jars after he noticed junk falling from the sky after spraying. It showed elevated amounts of barium, aluminum, and other junk. Videos are posted that show chemtrail spraying and it is picked up on weather radar when the weather is clear. Many weather people mention military chaff on the map shown including a man that was a marine. I noticed a cross in the sky on Easter when the rest of the sky was clear. Then planes started making more lines in that area. Hopefully more people will pay attention and do something about this. The government money should be used to help people not hurt them.

I am glad Kristen Meghan is speaking out. They are spraying chemtrails in our sky and I watch them daily go back and forth in the same area. After they do this is spreads out and blocks the sun. Many people complain of being sick after they spray. Chemtrails are listed in House Bill 2977. Bill Nichols from Arkansas tested samples in glass jars after he noticed junk falling from the sky after spraying. It showed elevated amounts of barium, aluminum, and other junk. Videos are posted that show chemtrail spraying and it is picked up on weather radar when the weather is clear. Many weather people mention military chaff on the map shown including a man that was a marine. I noticed a cross in the sky on Easter when the rest of the sky was clear. Then planes started making more lines in that area. Hopefully more people will pay attention and do something about this. The government money should be used to help people not hurt them.
You bring up several issues and assume they are all related . . . pick one that is the most important to you and we can address it . . .

You bring up several issues and assume they are all related . . . pick one that is the most important to you and we can address it . . .

I would love to know how elevated levels of dangerous chemicals are being found such as barium and aluminum everywhere. It does not happen naturally. Not to mention webs falling from the sky all around the US. Blobs and goo are falling everywhere including in Snyder, NY where green/yellow goo fell from sky on top of homes and on ground.

I would love to know how elevated levels of dangerous chemicals are being found such as barium and aluminum everywhere. It does not happen naturally.

Please provide evidence of these alleged "elevated levels" along with how you established what "normal" levels should be.

I would love to know how elevated levels of dangerous chemicals are being found such as barium and aluminum everywhere. It does not happen naturally. Not to mention webs falling from the sky all around the US. Blobs and goo are falling everywhere including in Snyder, NY where green/yellow goo fell from sky on top of homes and on ground.
Strange things have fallen from the skies throughout recorded history . . . a few events go without explanations . . . today is no different than the past . . . as far as barium and aluminum . . . there are an almost unlimited reservoir of contamination from natural and man made sources other than being released by aircraft at 37,000 feet . . . could you give some specific examples ?

Last edited:
Please provide evidence of these alleged "elevated levels" along with how you established what "normal" levels should be.

I noticed on previous posts your site tried to debunk rainwater samples taken by Harold Saive and the results sent to the Basic lab. It seems it would be no use to list any results since they will probably be debated. I also will not list testing done by Bill Nichols in Arkansas. A Mohave County resident named Al had his blood tested and it showed high levels of barium. He has been sick for a long time with respiratory problems, muscle spasms, digestive problems, headaches, lung problems, etc. It's obvious they are spraying chemtrails in the sky. An aircraft mechanic noticed tanks and weird switches in a plane. His boss called him in his office along with a couple of strange men and said he did not fix the plane. Somehow the old part was put back on the plane and made it appear he did not do his job. Later after internet searches about what he saw, a note was in his locker that said "don't be looking at internet sites that are no concern of yours".

I noticed on previous posts your site tried to debunk rainwater samples taken by Harold Saive and the results sent to the Basic lab. It seems it would be no use to list any results since they will probably be debated. I also will not list testing done by Bill Nichols in Arkansas. A Mohave County resident named Al had his blood tested and it showed high levels of barium. He has been sick for a long time with respiratory problems, muscle spasms, digestive problems, headaches, lung problems, etc. It's obvious they are spraying chemtrails in the sky. An aircraft mechanic noticed tanks and weird switches in a plane. His boss called him in his office along with a couple of strange men and said he did not fix the plane. Somehow the old part was put back on the plane and made it appear he did not do his job. Later after internet searches about what he saw, a note was in his locker that said "don't be looking at internet sites that are no concern of yours".
Why is Mohave County the only example of elevated Barium in the blood samples . . . if Barium is being sprayed all over the planet? Could there not be a unique local source of this elevation? The mechanic . . . do you know his identification or credibility? Sounds like a good story but also sounds like good fiction as well . . . do you think people are capable of making up stories to get attention or even make money? If his story was true why is it the only one?

It seems it would be no use to list any results since they will probably be debated.

I see. You feel that your evidence should not be debated. Interesting. So on what basis do you decide the validity of a story or claim? Is it whether it falls in line with what you have already decided to believe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Mohave County the only example of elevated Barium in the blood samples . . . if Barium is being sprayed all over the planet? Could there not be a unique local source of this elevation? The mechanic . . . do you know his identification or credibility? Sounds like a good story but also sounds like good fiction as well . . . do you think people are capable of making up stories to get attention or even make money? If his story was true why is it the only one?
People usually don't test their body for barium or believe the chemtrails. I would be curious to see other test results on people around US. The chemtrails seem to stop on weekends and holidays.The aircraft mechanic was nervous to give his personal details with the things someone said to him about looking into it further. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. His story seems to be the only one of that type since people might know the problems with speaking out. A good example is what happened to Phil Schneider and what someone found wrapped around his neck to cause his death.

Last edited by a moderator:
The chemtrails seem to stop on weekends and holidays.

Yet you provide zero documentation of that. I assume you also feel that that claim should not be debated. In other words, you believe in fact by mere declaration. How convenient for you.

I see. You feel that your evidence should not be debated. Interesting. So on what basis do you decide the validity of a story or claim? Is it whether it falls in line with what you have already decided to believe?

PS: If you wish to discuss tests or matters noted on other threads here, please do so and start new threads on any new issues. This is off-topic on this thread.

I like to look up facts, actual videos, and test results before I decide. I don't believe everything I see and read. It is good to back things up with proof. We are not told a lot of things and knowledge is power.

Bill Nichols from Arkansas tested samples in glass jars after he noticed junk falling from the sky after spraying. It showed elevated amounts of barium, aluminum, and other junk.

Have you read this explanation of that? What do you think?

http://contrailscience.com/barium-chemtrails/

Summary:

• Samples of water were collected in August 2007, in Stamps Arkansas, by leaving some bowls outside for a month
  • The resultant dirty water was tested by KSLA and was found to have the same amount of barium in it as most municipal tap water.
  • The reporter misunderstood the results, and said there was a lot of Barium
  • The reporter now admits he was mistaken, and that he found no evidence for chemtrails
Content from External Source

I like to look up facts, actual videos, and test results before I decide. I don't believe everything I see and read. It is good to back things up with proof. We are not told a lot of things and knowledge is power.

Then why are you not willing to provide any?

This is amazing. Almost every one of your questions are already answered either here on Metabunk, or on Contrail Science. In the top right hand corner of both web sites you'll find "search box". I just plugged in some keywords from your own sentences and came up with these links.

Honestly govsks, I wonder how much effort you have put in to this? Are you prepared to even consider the replies you'll get here?

They are spraying chemtrails in our sky and I watch them daily go back and forth in the same area.
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/he...er-modification-fuel-dumping.2906/#post-86027
http://contrailscience.com/contrail-simulations/

After they do this is spreads out and blocks the sun.
http://contrailscience.com/persisting-and-spreading-contrails/

Many people complain of being sick after they spray.
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/useful-chemtrail-debunking-images-and-infographics.1007/#post-22372

Chemtrails are listed in House Bill 2977.
http://contrailscience.com/kucinich-chemtrails-and-hr-2977/

Bill Nichols from Arkansas tested samples in glass jars after he noticed junk falling from the sky after spraying. It showed elevated amounts of barium, aluminum, and other junk.
http://contrailscience.com/barium-chemtrails/

Videos are posted that show chemtrail spraying and it is picked up on weather radar when the weather is clear.

Many weather people mention military chaff on the map shown including a man that was a marine.
http://contrailscience.com/germans-admit-they-used-duppel/

I noticed on previous posts your site tried to debunk rainwater samples taken by Harold Saive and the results sent to the Basic lab. It seems it would be no use to list any results since they will probably be debated.

Honestly govsks, I wonder how much effort you have put in to this? Are you prepared to even consider the replies you'll get here?

govsks already answered that lol.

A Mohave County resident named Al had his blood tested and it showed high levels of barium.

He certainly had his blood tested - but the barium levels were not high - this was debunked 2 years ago.

He has been sick for a long time with respiratory problems, muscle spasms, digestive problems, headaches, lung problems, etc.

bit of a shame for him that he is blaming it on something that is almost certainly not a problem rather than the actual cause.

An aircraft mechanic noticed tanks and weird switches in a plane. His boss called him in his office along with a couple of strange men and said he did not fix the plane. Somehow the old part was put back on the plane and made it appear he did not do his job. Later after internet searches about what he saw, a note was in his locker that said "don't be looking at internet sites that are no concern of yours".

I'm an aircraft mechanic for airlines flying jets - have been since 1976 - I've never seen anything like this.

If this is the story you are referring to, then in my opinion it is arrant nonsense - it looks like it is written by someone who might have worked for an airline at some stage, but certainly is not actually a mechanic. In my opinion it is a deliberate hoax as is the follow up "confirmation" email from Carnicom - utter BS.

Last edited:

Did you ever hear of an "urban legend"?

I noticed on previous posts your site tried to debunk rainwater samples taken by Harold Saive and the results sent to the Basic lab. It seems it would be no use to list any results since they will probably be debated.
Govsks, it's not that we think the lab results are incorrect (although it's questionable whether the collection methods were good). But the most important question is, what do they mean?

In order to say that the tests show "high," "elevated," or "increasing" levels of aluminum or other elements, you need to know what the "normal" range is, for comparison. Saive (like many others) seems to assume that any amount found is abnormal, and must have come from aircraft. But these elements are naturally found in soil, dust and sediment. Saive's results are well within the normal range (actually on the low side) compared to the rainwater results reported in the historical literature going back for several decades.

Last edited:
Also, "must have come from aircraft" is a huge leap. Why on earth would anyone imagine that the likely source is aircraft?
Because the meme has completely taken over. They believe it's proven because of the number of false claims repeated as if they were factual. (As if you didn't know that already)

I suspect govsks felt a little ganged-up upon, and may well not be back.

These types of thread happen from time to time. A chemtrail believer comes along, make a few of the standard claims, and then gets jumped on by several people at once. Some of them stay to duke it out.

We should be very polite to newcomers. govsks was clearly just repeating some things she'd read on the internet, and the best approach would have been to simply provide her with useful information that explains those things. And I think it's best to just do one thing at once. Responding to a Gish Gallop in kind is a satisfying exercise, but generally not very useful if nobody is going to go through your response. If the response is not focussed, then they will not focus.

I suspect govsks felt a little ganged-up upon, and may well not be back.

These types of thread happen from time to time. A chemtrail believer comes along, make a few of the standard claims, and then gets jumped on by several people at once. Some of them stay to duke it out.

We should be very polite to newcomers. govsks was clearly just repeating some things she'd read on the internet, and the best approach would have been to simply provide her with useful information that explains those things. And I think it's best to just do one thing at once. Responding to a Gish Gallop in kind is a satisfying exercise, but generally not very useful if nobody is going to go through your response. If the response is not focussed, then they will not focus.

As you say it could be that govsks felt ganged up on by all the requests for links to the evidence/stories she had cited, on the other hand perhaps she really had no links to any evidence, it was simply based on hearsay she had seen posted on CT sites and being unable to provide any links to support the stories she heard, she decided to bail.

So why the reference to Snow White?

Ridiculing again. Not helpful.

That should be obvious from the progression of posts. It started with this:

[quote govsks ] I like to look up facts, actual videos, and test results before I decide. [/quote]

That was after she declared that she wouldn't show evidence because it would "probably be debated". Perhaps the reference to Snow White wasn't particularly "helpful", but what do you do with someone who comes on like that? Perhaps membership here should be limited to only verified saints. That leaves me out, for sure.

Perhaps the reference to Snow White wasn't particularly "helpful", but what do you do with someone who comes on like that?

As the old saying goes:

You have to think what is ultimately the most productive approach. We are trying one particular approach here on Metabunk - polite engagement. If you can't politely engage, then perhaps it's best not to engage. All posts do not demand an answer.

As the old saying goes:

You have to think what is ultimately the most productive approach. We are trying one particular approach here on Metabunk - polite engagement. If you can't politely engage, then perhaps it's best not to engage. All posts do not demand an answer.

Point taken.

That the media is video does not lend it more credence, or any credence actually. It is the content that is important.
Relying on the prestige of _video_ is like argument from (false) authority.

That the media is video does not lend it more credence, or any credence actually. It is the content that is important.
Relying on the prestige of _video_ is like argument from (false) authority.

Yeah, but it's rather an abstract argument to jump to at this stage in the discussion.

Yeah, but it's rather an abstract argument to jump to at this stage in the discussion.
It might have been a better approach than referencing Snow White. Govsks might still be here, reacessing the veracity of the information she had collected up to this point.

If you click a user's name, it shows the last time they were active on the site. She maybe read post #12, but that's it.

Back