Glen Beck's Oklahoma Tornado Atheist Conspiracy Theory

No you should believe in whatever you believe even if its nothing .Our society surely reflects how moral we become . Also don't Christians pay taxes ? Why should they be taken down ? Who does it harm ? Its all political ! Do you have any proof there isnt a God ? has It been debunked ? I missed that thread ? Is there not enough data ?

Favoring one religion at the expense of other is un-American. If Christians want to spend their own money to erect a cross on private land then they are free to do so. It's not as if there are no crosses in America - it's just that using public land for one is favoring one particular religion.

You can't prove there is no god. But there's no evidence that there is a god, so why believe in one?

Favoring one religion at the expense of other is un-American. If Christians want to spend their own money to erect a cross on private land then they are free to do so. It's not as if there are no crosses in America - it's just that using public land for one is favoring one particular religion.

You can't prove there is no god. But there's no evidence that there is a god, so why believe in one?
The point is the Federal Government spends much money on religion by paying and commissioning Clergy via the chaplaincy and build chapels throughout the military for the benefit of active duty military personnel and their families . . .

favoring one religion over another ? The only complaints come from the ones who have no religion . Muslims and Jews are not complaining about a cross or 10 Commandments only Soros back athesit political hack groups are . Christians are the majority and they pay the majority of the taxes state local and federal . They have every right to be represented on public lands . In God We Trust Like it or not we are still a Christian nation . You can't prove the Big bang yet many believe it to be true . There is no physical proof of aliens yet many believe there is intelligent life that has visited Earth . anything is possible

Christians are the majority and they pay the majority of the taxes state local and federal . They have every right to be represented on public lands .

So should people be represented on public land in proportion to how many of them there are? So Christians get most of the public land?

White people pay the majority of taxes, should we also have monuments to white people? Should white people get more access to public land?

So should people be represented on public land in proportion to how many of them there are? So Christians get most of the public land?

White people pay the majority of taxes, should we also have monuments to white people? Should white people get more access to public land?
No but they should be excluded . Why not go to Arlington National Cemetery and make them remove all those crosses and stars of david ? Im not for majority rule since that is mob rule just making a point that christian in a Christian nation should be represented . If you were in a muslim country would you make the same argument ?
The majority of Americans (73–76%) identify themselves as Christians and about 15–20% have no religious affiliation.] According to the American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS) (2008) 76% of the American adult population identified themselves as Christians, with 25% identifying themselves as Catholics, and 51% identifying themselves as Christians spanning some 30 religious groupings. The same survey says that other religions (including, for example, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, and Hinduism) collectively make up about 4% of the adult population, another 15% of the adult population claim no religious affiliation, and 5.2% said they did not know, or they refused to reply] According to a 2012 survey by the Pew forum, 36 percent of Americans state that they attend services nearly every week or more.
Content from External Source
Lets not stoop to the Race Card Homie don't play that .

A good exercise for the reader is to practice inventing your own conspiracy theory. The first ingredient is a recent popular event. Apparently we now have theories about Sandy Hook, the Boston Marathon Bombings, the London Woolwich Knife Attack, and of course, the Oklahoma Tornado. Clearly the unseen hand behind all these events shows just how pervasive their influence and takeover is...

The basic idea is that democratic values trump religious zeal. The founding forefathers that conservatives are so fond of invoking, saw to that.

The number of Americans who do not identify with any religion continues to grow at a rapid pace. One-fifth of the U.S. public – and a third of adults under 30 – are religiously unaffiliated today, the highest percentages ever in Pew Research Center polling. In the last five years alone, the unaffiliated have increased from just over 15% to just under 20% of all U.S. adults. Their ranks now include more than 13 million self-described atheists and agnostics (nearly 6% of the U.S. public), as well as nearly 33 million people who say they have no particular religious affiliation (14%).
from http://www.pewforum.org/Unaffiliated/nones-on-the-rise.aspx

Visualize a Post-Christian Era. -Bumper Sticker

No but they should be excluded . Why not go to Arlington National Cemetery and make them remove all those crosses and stars of david ? Im not for majority rule since that is mob rule just making a point that christian in a Christian nation should be represented . If you were in a muslim country would you make the same argument ?

I'd abide by the law of the land. However I'm against any state sponsoring of religion, so I'd be in favor of changes to the law.

This is not about discriminating against christians, it's about the use of government resources for the promotion of religion. If it were a Star of David I'd have the same opinion. It's not about Christians.

I'd abide by the law of the land. However I'm against any state sponsoring of religion, so I'd be in favor of changes to the law.

This is not about discriminating against christians, it's about the use of government resources for the promotion of religion. If it were a Star of David I'd have the same opinion. It's not about Christians.
So should we build or rebuild churches and Mosques in other countries ? Have you looked at our currency ? It stills says In God We trust .

And it should not.
well who can you trust with our currency ? In China We Trust ? Heres a twist
President Barack Obama's Justice Department has filed a legal brief in support of a 29-foot tall cross that has been on display on public property in California for decades.

Iv watched that episode and this clip is edited and has no ending @1;14 edit there is 2 minutes of missing context to this vid . This is politically motivated stunt to rile up the radical atheist movement , You have been played by the Obama administration . Too smart for God yet very gullible for propaganda !

You obviously don't understand what it means to take something out of context.
To take something out of context is to mis represent the truth in framing someone's statements or actions as something different than what they actually were by omitting relevant information that prohibits the listener from forming an informed opinion.
That's not what happened here, Glenn Beck still said those things, what was said in between doesn't change that.

He seemed to have raised quite a bit of money for the tornado victims . 100% goes to the victims . http://mercuryone.fundly.com/2013-midwest-tornado-relief
He's also raised quite a bit for himself.

Mick said:
I (an atheist) don't personally care.......

Mick, I would never have guessed that the administrator of a debunking website would be an atheist. Life is full of surprises.... Don't tell me you believe in that evolution crap too.

Not if your loved ones are buried there and gave their life ? I find it disgusting . We piss away public money on everything else ? send i to our enemies ? I find it just as bad . It is activism . You were still raised with religion as I was . Your morals come from where ? Look where society is today without it ? I wouldnt say its improved .

I find it absurd that CHristians think they are under some kind of persecution in this country. I just drove to NC and back to NY and I saw LOTS of crosses erected on farms by the highway. As I got farther south there were 3 crosses set up as on Calgary all over the place. Christians who act as if they are being persecuted should go to other countries and see what persecution really is.

You obviously don't understand what it means to take something out of context.
To take something out of context is to mis represent the truth in framing someone's statements or actions as something different than what they actually were by omitting relevant information that prohibits the listener from forming an informed opinion.
That's not what happened here, Glenn Beck still said those things, what was said in between doesn't change that.

He's also raised quite a bit for himself.

Mick, I would never have guessed that the administrator of a debunking website would be an atheist. Life is full of surprises.... Don't tell me you believe in that evolution crap too.
Have you seen the full context ? I have and clearly distorts the true meaning of what he said . So dont try to educate me on the meaning if you have no clue what he said and what he meant . What did he raise for himself ? Link Please . http://mercuryone.fundly.com/2013-midwest-tornado-relief 100% goest to the victims how much have you sent ? Whats wrong with being a atheist ? or believing in Evolution ?

well who can you trust with our currency ? In China We Trust ?

Good grief our currency is full of all kinds of occult and religious symbolism, it can all be eliminated as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't the Bible have something to say about possessions?

[h=3]Matthew 6:19-21[/h]American Standard Version (ASV)

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon the earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth consume, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 for where thy treasure is, there will thy heart be also.

I find it absurd that CHristians think they are under some kind of persecution in this country. I just drove to NC and back to NY and I saw LOTS of crosses erected on farms by the highway. As I got farther south there were 3 crosses set up as on Calgary all over the place. Christians who act as if they are being persecuted should go to other countries and see what persecution really is.
Have you been targeted by the Southern Poverty Law center or the IRS ? Remember the Hutaree Militia ? They all are free now and the government had to return most of their guns and over 100,000 rds of Ammo . Now they are suing the government or we the taxpayer . they were on the SPLC site and were targeted at the start of Obama First term .

Good grief our currency is full of all kinds of occult and religious symbolism, it can all be eliminated as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't the Bible have something to say about possessions?

Matthew 6:19-21

American Standard Version (ASV)

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon the earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth consume, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 for where thy treasure is, there will thy heart be also.
Your point ?

Answering yours:

Why should In God We Trust be on our currency at all? And what was your point

And yes, I was targeted by the IRS.
I never said it should be just said it was . Doesn't matter to me . In Obama We Trust ?

Sorry Joe, I can't really see how that changes anything, nor how the edits in the first clip can be seen as suspicious. Basically he feels that the question was planted.

Sorry Joe, I can't really see how that changes anything, nor how the edits in the first clip can be seen as suspicious. Basically he feels that the question was planted.
You dont find it strange what she said about how she has no problem with others thanking the lord and he says good for her why would the edit her ? then his kind response ? The question seemed planted and many on yt that Didnt agree with Glenn said the same . It was made to look as if Glenn was attacking atheist which he wasnt . Face it its was a politically motivated attack to rile up atheist . He feels it was planted is not a conspiracy it's a opinion there is quite a difference . Then leave your hacked version of the truth . Next time full context would be nice

more then the clown we have now

You see, I wouldn't trust Romney with your money. Try not to turn everything into how much you hate Obama.

You dont find it strange what she said about how she has no problem with others thanking the lord and he says good for her why would the edit her ? then his kind response ? The question seemed planted and many on yt that Didnt agree with Glenn said the same . It was made to look as if Glenn was attacking atheist which he wasnt . Face it its was a politically motivated attack to rile up atheist . He feels it was planted is not a conspiracy it's a opinion there is quite a difference . Then leave your hacked version of the truth . Next time full context would be nice

Full context is Glenn thinks it was planted. You cannot leave your right wing ideology out of anything can you?

You see, I wouldn't trust Romney with your money. Try not to turn everything into how much you hate Obama.

Full context is Glenn thinks it was planted. You cannot leave your right wing ideology out of anything can you?
No not when its political to begin with and is missing important context . Rightwingwatch? So dont tell me its not political . So Glenns Opinion is conspiracy ? yet no one proved him wrong . It was a strange question the way he asked it . Face it this site is full of lefties and leftwing conspiracies Global warming attacks on rightwing radio host . defenders of Barack Hussein Obama ect . I dont hate anyone not even Obama I just think he sucks worse then the last clown or the last few clowns before him . Puppets they all are . Romney would have sucked as well just not as bad because they couldn't use the Race card with Romney . All progressive hacks working for the NWO

Sorry I really don't think the context changes anything. The whole point of the thread was just that Beck thought it was planted. I've seen the full CNN clip before. Beck's suggestion is still just a conspiracy theory. Although I can understand how people who think like Beck (about the media) would agree with him.

Sorry I really don't think the context changes anything. The whole point of the thread was just that Beck thought it was planted. I've seen the full CNN clip before. Beck's suggestion is still just a conspiracy theory. Although I can understand how people who think like Beck (about the media) would agree with him.
Guess we can agree to disagree then . I do agree with what he says on this . Just wanted to point out it wasnt a attack on her or most atheist in general . which is what most of the comments on YT and other blogs saying . Its just labeling a opinion as a conspiracy which is a tactic being used by the left . No the title says atheist conspiracy theory he never said that atheist were behind it only dark forces like Soros ? or darth vader ?

Have you seen the full context ? I have and clearly distorts the true meaning of what he said . So dont try to educate me on the meaning if you have no clue what he said and what he meant .
Ok so why don't you explain to me how the omitted context somehow changes the meaning of what he said? He still purported a conspiracy, he still said that they're up against spiritual darkness. None of the extra content changes that or the meaning of it.
Joe said:
What did he raise for himself ? Link Please . http://mercuryone.fundly.com/2013-midwest-tornado-relief 100% goest to the victims how much have you sent ? Whats wrong with being a atheist ? or believing in Evolution ?

I meant that Glenn Beck has made alot of money for himself on his show.

Ok so why don't you explain to me how the omitted context somehow changes the meaning of what he said? He still purported a conspiracy, he still said that they're up against spiritual darkness. None of the extra content changes that or the meaning of it.

I meant that Glenn Beck has made a lot of money for himself on his show.
the edit job makes it look like he is attacking Atheist which was the goal of the edit . Omitting what she said as well . The video is taken out of context . Its his theory it was staged I agree it seems that way . Its not a conspiracy forces of darkness meaning Bad people not demons are everywhere . It si a politically motivated attack video by a left wing probably Soros funded who is part of the force of darkness . He make a lot of money on his show Good for him and I help pay some of that . Every other media source we have is corrupt and bends over backwards for the Coke Head President . Theory or Opinion are not conspiracies but the left uses that to silence opposition .

No not when its political to begin with and is missing important context . Rightwingwatch? So dont tell me its not political . So Glenns Opinion is conspiracy ? yet no one proved him wrong . It was a strange question the way he asked it . Face it this site is full of lefties and leftwing conspiracies Global warming attacks on rightwing radio host . defenders of Barack Hussein Obama ect . I dont hate anyone not even Obama I just think he sucks worse then the last clown or the last few clowns before him . Puppets they all are . Romney would have sucked as well just not as bad because they couldn't use the Race card with Romney . All progressive hacks working for the NWO

No one proved him wrong? You know you can't prove a negative. What do you expect them to announce: "yes it was" or "no it wasn't set up"? You wouldn't believe him. Beck just did what all the conspiritards do, he cast doubt. He instilled doubt. That's the beginning and the end.

No one proved him wrong? You know you can't prove a negative. What do you expect them to announce: "yes it was" or "no it wasn't set up"? You wouldn't believe him. Beck just did what all the conspiritards do, he cast doubt. He instilled doubt. That's the beginning and the end.
Only on this site is everything a conspiracy. Someone opinion is NOT a Conspiracy . Many on You tube including Atheist agree it was a setup even though they dislike Beck . I think this whole thread is a waste , Georges first comment should have ended this Thread . Who are the Conspiritards ? People with a opinion or those who call those opinions conspiracies ? I see you have IN GOD WE TRUST on your avatar ?

You're correct, Joe, the term was impolite for this site. But if the shoe FITS! LOL. :)

Mick gave me my avatar.

Every other media source we have is corrupt and bends over backwards for the Coke Head President .
Dare I hope this is actually based on something substantial other than your [usual hyperbole]?
Or did you mean Bush?
(almost forgot the smiley...)
:)

Back