freestone begins....

freestone wilson

hi all.

my name is freestone Wilson, and yes, this is a real name, the freestone comes from my grandfathers last name.

a Breath of Fresh air. I have been bombarded for years with articles and posts that seem to indicate everything is Planned by some Lizards or some secret cabal.

my weather training at Florida State would prove useless to those who Believe in contrails.

so.
I am 73 years old and live in a nice senior residence.
"terrible" to be a revolutionary against the revolutionists!

one of my 1000 hobbies is in discovering why and how paranoids slowly come around to their beliefs. I have lost several friends to this. they were Eaten Up by paranoid-with-anger. they eventually became angry at the air. that is...everything. a black hole of anger....

so I will come to read and maybe reply....even maybe to Post an original Thread.

freestone wilson

hi all.

my name is freestone Wilson, and yes, this is a real name, the freestone comes from my grandfathers last name.

a Breath of Fresh air. I have been bombarded for years with articles and posts that seem to indicate everything is Planned by some Lizards or some secret cabal.

my weather training at Florida State would prove useless to those who Believe in contrails.

so.
I am 73 years old and live in a nice senior residence.
"terrible" to be a revolutionary against the revolutionists!

one of my 1000 hobbies is in discovering why and how paranoids slowly come around to their beliefs. I have lost several friends to this. they were Eaten Up by paranoid-with-anger. they eventually became angry at the air. that is...everything. a black hole of anger....

so I will come to read and maybe reply....even maybe to Post an original Thread.

freestone wilson
freestone begins...with a pretty good teaser...of things to come. :) Welcome.

Back