Former top NATO Italian General Fabio Mini

cmnit

It is some years now that Fabio Mini, a former top-notch Italian Army General who was in charge of NATO ops in Kossovo back in 2002, after retirement started talking oddily about weather warfare and chemtrails (albeit in very vague and dubitative terms). Needless to say, he is now a champion of Italian chemtrailists and he is invited regularly to several events. I wonder if his fame reached you guys in North America or elsewhere.

Just to get the idea, here are some of YT videos centered around him talking (sorry for the Italian):

More specifically about chemtrails, quite frankly I was appalled to hear from an Army General such uninformed assertions regarding contrails. I wonder why he never asked any colleague in the Airforce ... I have the impression that his background in strategic studies, and probably his knowledge of some not-so-good stuff from military ops, biased his point of view in such a way that now he cannot "trust" the standard explanations almost by default. But even given that ... OMG :eek:

It appears he has slipped deeply down the rabbit hole!

He did ask his Air Force colleagues.

From the following video with sub titles on. Just a snippet.

Do you want to know when I first got suspicious? Do you reckon I'm such a fool? ..... Chemtrails, Colonel .... Giulicacci. He was the first to get me thinking. ...

I used to believe what my air force colleagues told me, "Look, they're just condensation trails. No more than that" OK. So they say. But how on Earth can a trail stop and start up again? So I guess there's something more to it than that. So, with all this stuff going on, I started to think, that's strange, when top meteorologists,and, more importantly, top ecologists started screaming and yelling against the associations that look into chemtrail, into these dangers, and they say they're crazy idiots, and that the trails occur naturally. ......

How do you identify chemtrails? Yes, chemtrails are condensation. And YES, IT'S TRUE that there are trails that contain certain substances which have certain functions! But the substances are sodium, barium, aluminium. If they're all there, it must be for some reason!
Content from External Source

With people like this there's a generally disconnect between their previous job and their new beliefs. They are not bringing any of their previous special knowledge to the table, they are blowing no whistles. They are just new chemtrail believers who you would have expected to know better.

The two other prime examples are Ted Gunderson (former Los Angeles bureau chief, was convinced by Anthony Hilder) , and Bill Vander Zalm (Former Premier of British Columbia, was convinced by Alfred Webre). Basically they become normal people, and are prey to the peer pressure, fallacies, and illusions that everyone else is. So some fall for conspiracy theories.

It's not because they are special. It's because they are ordinary.

So apparently it's suspicious that people who know what they are talking about are saying it's rubbish.

TEEJ, thanks for the transcript. I had no time to do it myself for the entire video. The snippets you mention is key.
Just for the record, Mini mentions Colonel Giuliacci, who is indeed a well known met service guy appearing on TV and who took a fierce stance against chemtrailism. So this only fact appears to some (including Mini) as "suspect" since the reaction against a foolish theory is too strong ...

To be honest, Fabio Mini also wrote some books talking about the status of being a soldier in a new technological era. I listened yesterday a cultural national radio program with an interview to him and others, showing a good general and philosophical knowledge and reasonable opinions (at least for me). Therefore I would not say that he is a complete crank now.

Fabio Mini, along with a few other Italian chemtrail believers, now presented again by Dane Wigington in a video he copied from somewhere:

I note that the video goes back to Kunicich's "exotic weapons" bill oft discussed on here, and also defines "weapons" as "anything that causes fear" - and contrails are included because some people are afraid of them....which is a bit circular IMO.

Otherwise nothing new or interesting.

Misleadingly titled though as if a current NATO head would have annonced concerns about spraying.

This is equivalent to the ex-FBI Ted Gunderson videos.

"Once-ranked official falls for the chemtrail myth, and speaks out."
Basically, an appeal to (false) authority.

Following Dane on facebook his flagship? site geoengineeringwatch.org, it seems to be his mission to scour the internet with "compelling" to the chemmies, information on a daily basis. He's got lots of attention now and probably feels like he needs to keep up the rhetoric. This latest video has illicited 47 replies so far on geo...watch.org, all of them agreeing with/praising Dane for all his hard work. One of the replies was interesting:

Steve Grimwood says:
December 7, 2015 at 2:40 pm
Since June I have given over well in excess of a 1000 hours of my time in the production of high quality time lapse videos, highlighting the abomination that is 'climate engineering'; an archive now of almost 200 clips (increasing by the day)…..The 'crime scene' is laid wide open for all to see. Available to share, copy, broadcast, download…do with as you will. GET THIS INFORMATION OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE.
And another interesting one, sounding a bit like Scott Stevens:

marj darling says:
December 7, 2015 at 2:03 pm

At sundown look toward the sun and you will see chemtrails. Look toward the east and you will see stars clearly. The chemicals become visible with light. Harald Kaust-Vella and other scientists have analyzed the air, soil and water where crops die unexpectedly, and they find nano-sized barium strontium piezoelectric circuit elements created when the tiny drops of liquid go through the compression and heat of a jet engine. These nano-sized crystals, of course, go into our bodies. Mercury in our teeth and from the environment strips our central nervous system of copper. These piezoelectric circuit elements are utilized by our body to replace the copper so that our brains can function. We then are controllable by frequencies that turn on the piezoelectric elements. Our central nervous system can be mapped, as each of our brains has unique locations of these elements. They can send frequencies that make them create voltages that can cause us to behave in any old way they want.
Dane must spend every waking minute, living, eating, breathing chemtrails! Pun intended.

And another interesting one, sounding a bit like Scott Stevens:

marj darling says:
December 7, 2015 at 2:03 pm

At sundown look toward the sun and you will see chemtrails. Look toward the east and you will see stars clearly. The chemicals become visible with light. Harald Kaust-Vella and other scientists have analyzed the air, soil and water where crops die unexpectedly, and they find nano-sized barium strontium piezoelectric circuit elements created when the tiny drops of liquid go through the compression and heat of a jet engine. These nano-sized crystals, of course, go into our bodies. Mercury in our teeth and from the environment strips our central nervous system of copper. These piezoelectric circuit elements are utilized by our body to replace the copper so that our brains can function. We then are controllable by frequencies that turn on the piezoelectric elements. Our central nervous system can be mapped, as each of our brains has unique locations of these elements. They can send frequencies that make them create voltages that can cause us to behave in any old way they want.
Dane must spend every waking minute, living, eating, breathing chemtrails! Pun intended.

That's some overcooked science soup right there.

Russia Today aired it on 9th September 2011.

Uploaded on 9 Sep 2011
On Russia Today (RT News), it was live on their station on, Friday 09th September 2011.

So, in the final analysis Dane Wigington is a conspiracy theorist recycler.

Reminds me of the original hoax letter which started the whole chemtrails farrago, saying the lines people see are ethylene dibromide. Even today, 18 years later you will still find someone recycling the "ethylene dibromide" hoax as if it had some truth to it.

The date was September 18, 1997, and the email which began circulating is seen here on another 'ghost' website which has never been changed since that time:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/anomalousimages/images/news/news333.html

So, in the final analysis Dane Wigington is a conspiracy theorist recycler.

Reminds me of the original hoax letter which started the whole chemtrails farrago, saying the lines people see are ethylene dibromide. Even today, 18 years later you will still find someone recycling the "ethylene dibromide" hoax as if it had some truth to it.

The date was September 18, 1997, and the email which began circulating is seen here on another 'ghost' website which has never been changed since that time:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/anomalousimages/images/news/news333.html
[bunk]Commerical jets also leave a lovely (non-toxic) vapor trail when the heat from the turbines come in contact with the cool air condencing the water droplets into steam[/bunk]

This almost totally backwards explanation of contrails is the same version given by Dane's "expert" at his recent big talk in Redding.

Russia Today aired it on 9th September 2011.

Uploaded on 9 Sep 2011
On Russia Today (RT News), it was live on their station on, Friday 09th September 2011.

The video is obviously recycled from some Italian chemtrailist YT channel (not sure which one, I don't care to find out), including interviews to Sandro Brandolini (former MP for Democratic Party, owner of one or two parliamentary acts requesting clarifications from the Government around 2007 I believe) and to former General Fabio Mini.

Back