Florida Contrails and Flight Tracking

And Jay . . . where would one find an effective group to lobby for contrail mitigation???

George, the ETC group might be effective, but based on their GMO and geoengineering work so far they are dishonest and I wouldn't trust them to change.

Probably a coalition might be organizable among interested parties, but the chemtrails hoax has spoiled the field, perhaps for twenty years or more.

There is no room in contrail mitigation lobbying for a "chemtrails advocate", so you have put yourself out of the loop.

You can see the contrails start to form in this photo:
That was to prove that if a plane on the ground could cause a trail I guess somewhere in the frozen tundra maybe a ice road trucker is doing the same ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is option 2, do nothing, stand for nothing, solve nothing.

It might seem comfortable, because it takes no effort to do nothing, but doing nothing is a choice to accept whatever happens, to be an uninvolved bystander as the world passes you by, and accept whatever befalls you.

Don't come bitchin about what you get when you have made that choice, though.

For example:
-don't bitch when legitimate concerns over contrails gets put off for another decade or so because of the chemtrail hoax, if you aren't going to fight against it.
-don't moan and groan about contrails in your sky if you won't become active in finding a solution for the situation.
Well I and many others just got rid of My local Agenda 21 by being active locally . So i just dont piss and moan . I get results . that is being a good American Jay . Who moaning ? When someone sees trash floating around in the ocean is it wrong to complain ? Whats the difference ?

That was to prove that if a plane on the ground could cause a trail I guess somewhere in the frozen tundra maybe a ice road trucker is doing the same ? :)

Sure, but they would be leaving a contrail, which is entirely different from a ship trail. Ship trails are not due to the extra water, just to the aerosols, which nucleate clouds in a stable layer.

Cars and trucks in Alaska and Russia leave contrails all the time. But they generally devolve into ice fog. There are historical accounts of a contrail being left by a herd of reindeer.

Sure, but they would be leaving a contrail, which is entirely different from a ship trail. Ship trails are not due to the extra water, just to the aerosols, which nucleate clouds in a stable layer.

Cars and trucks in Alaska and Russia leave contrails all the time. But they generally devolve into ice fog. There are historical accounts of a contrail being left by a herd of reindeer.
Were they pulling a sled and a fat guy in a red suit ?

The linked PDF contains two neat articles, "The Argonne Battle Cloud" and "Frost Supersaturation and Cirrus"; all you need to explain the trails in the sky seen since then and continue to be seen today. That they date from 1921 and relate events from WW I make them all the more powerful.

I have not seen these before. Nevertheless, the arguments and reasoning here have been the essence of my conversations with the chemtrail advocates.

That contrail clouds and natural cirrus both produce the same atmospheric optics (indicating the presence of ice crystals of a particular shape) is a particularly strong argument that the material in the trails is in fact ice. There is no need to sample the stuff; the sun does the materials identification right before the eyes.

"I know what I see."

Back