facebook friend uploads Aluminium, Strontium & Barium In Brisbane Rainwater LOL

Is this why my computer has just questioned an unrequested Facebook entry into it? I hate that site.

Brent what is a spoof site?? Uncensored is not a spoof site - I've had a copy of the magazine in my hands - it is, sadly, exactly what it looks like!!

Brent what is a spoof site?? Uncensored is not a spoof site - I've had a copy of the magazine in my hands - it is, sadly, exactly what it looks like!!

Uncensored is a conspiracy website! Are you kidding me?? sick to death of people who believe in Chemical Trails lack knowledge, If you ask me the whole website is made for fools.

'Full article' links through to Clare Swinney's chemtrail site.

As someone points out over there, the aluminium levels look pretty normal: 0.19mg/L, and even a little on the low side if we're comparing it with the results shown in that Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences table...

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/712-Factual-Errors-in-quot-Why-In-The-World-Are-They-Spraying-quot

Unless I've got my maths wrong?

No, you're right. 0.19 mg/L (ppm) is 190 ug/L (ppb), well on the low side compared to results reported in the pre-1990s literature. See also https://www.metabunk.org/threads/135-Chemical-Composition-of-rain-and-snow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oddly I've just been banned without explanation or warning from a UK facebook "chemtrail" page for *very politely* posting a refutation to the very same "OMG proof!" link in the OP - with your sources (thanks guys) as a reference. I never used the "c" word or insulted anybody. Truth seekers? Pah! :mad:

Although I did save the page to my computer before they did so. :p Screenshot pending.

Oddly I've just been banned without explanation or warning from a UK facebook "chemtrail" page for *very politely* posting a refutation to the very same "OMG proof!" link in the OP - with your sources (thanks guys) as a reference. I never used the "c" word or insulted anybody. Truth seekers? Pah! :mad:

Although I did save the page to my computer before they did so. :p Screenshot pending.

Is that UK Chemtrails Project on Facebook or some such?

Chemmie Awareness UK tweeted that they 'have no interest in debunking' because 'it's pointless arguing with non-believers'.

No dissent is tolerated elsewhere either it seems.

What do you expect?

You've had what may be called "an intellectual discussion" with them. Now bark at the Moon...

...or work out ways to make them cook (and eat) themselves. Metaphorically speaking...

What do you expect?

You've had what may be called "an intellectual discussion" with them. Now bark at the Moon...

...or work out ways to make them cook (and eat) themselves. Metaphorically speaking...

I'm interested in publicly challenging these people,hence the heavy use of Twitter.Makes a public statement that there are two sides to the story for those being hooked into the chemtrail
scene.

Yes, Chemtrails Project UK.
Here's what it looks like now:
betwegetbanned-yeswedid.png

And yesterday with added comments. (I'm the red square.)

betwegetbanned-yeswedidanonymised261012-1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=485369241486271&id=321477711219892

That was all I said. :confused: I don't know the other person whose comments also got hidden, there was one more post in which they agreed with me, then a couple of hours later - ZAP! I'd never commented there before. Jazzy's right. That group want you to blindly agree with them or not discuss it at all. They have no visible dissenting posts on their wall. Just like Michael J Murphy!

Those are the same people charging £25 for a 'rainwater sampling kit' which is defined as 'a 250ml plastic bottle and instructions'. This may have something to do with it.

Yes, Chemtrails Project UK.

That was all I said. :confused: I don't know the other person whose comments also got hidden, there was one more post in which they agreed with me, then a couple of hours later - ZAP! I'd never commented there before. Jazzy's right. That group want you to blindly agree with them or not discuss it at all. They have no visible dissenting posts on their wall. Just like Michael J Murphy!

:D That was me in black. I'm starting to run out of facebook pages that I haven't been blocked from that aren't in a foreign language or full of people so far off the map that they may as well be talking a foreign language.

Back