Explained/Debunked: "Irrefutable Footage of Climate Engineering Aerosol Spraying" - Explanations?

TuRDMaN

UPDATE: a more through refutation of the this video is found here:
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-i...aerosol-spraying-aerodynamic-contrails.t7856/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm new here, so sorry if this has been covered already. It is my understanding that contrails are formed from jet engines, or sometimes briefly from wing tips. This video shows trails forming from the entire wing, not just from engines. Also, the trails are starting and stopping.

Is there a natural explanation for this? I'm very curious.

Thanks!

Edit: I just found this http://contrailscience.com/broken-contrails/ which explains the starting and stopping. Kind of what I was suspecting. Still curious about the trails forming from the whole wing though.

Last edited by a moderator:
there may be better links others will provide. But a quick search
It’s actually an aerodynamic contrail. It’s formed by the reduction of pressure in the air as it moves over the wing. When the pressure of a gas falls, then its temperature also falls (the same principle as is used by your refrigerator). The reduced temperature cause small drops of water to condense, which then may freeze. The (frozen) drops get larger as more water condenses on them http://contrailscience.com/aerodynamic-and-rainbow-contrails/
Content from External Source
and a thread on another video of danes showing full wing aerodynamic trails

When a plane is cruising, the entire surface of the wing has a similar drop in pressure, so the aerodynamic contrail forms over the entire wing in a sheet.

When the plane is landing, the pressure drop is much greater in the vortices formed at the end of the flaps, so you generally see them there.
Content from External Source
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-d...ircraft-spraying-aerodynamic-contrails.t4454/

Last edited:
Just want to point out, as a reminder, that contrails can form not just from jet engines, but from any engine whereas the exhaust gases include water vapor. This is pretty much any hydrocarbon engine, which is the standard on most heavier-than-air powered aircraft. A propeller piston engine will also contrail when subjected to the cold conditions of high altitude, assuming it can get that high (few generally do).

Aerodynamic contrails tend to occur more when there is already moisture in the air. When the wings generate more lift, there will be a greater decrease in pressure--and temperature drop--over top of the wing. When you cool water vapor, it condenses.

Sometimes when you watch fighter jets pull high-G turns, you will see a more apparent aerodynamic contrails. Because here, they generate ample lift when turning.

It is my understanding that contrails are formed from jet engines, or sometimes briefly from wing tips.
If you search Google Images for "aerodynamic contrail", the result will include a number of examples where the whole wings are involved with creating the trail.
As the others have noted, this type of trail requires high humidity, but it can form at higher temperatures than exhaust trails usually require.

The video you linked is a nice example of how patchy the humidity can be distributed in the atmosphere.
It also shows that the condensation sets in a little behind the plane, so there is a gap. This would not happen with actual dispersion of any solid or liquid substance.

The OP video is lifted from here:

The original video was taken at 2012-09-28 (Published on Oct 5, 2012) from a cockpit of a passenger jet following a sister plane across the Pacific Ocean from Taipei to the United States. I guess that one plane was heading to Seattle and the other to SFO, but I haven't figured out yet which is which. Both planes probably were heading to San Francisco, see UPDATE below. Near the end of the video (from 6:53) one can see the dashboard with some flight details, like the altitude of 34,000 ft. The plane ahead, B777 in the Eva Air livery, was flying a bit higher, probably at 36,000 ft. In the video, cirrus clouds can be seen at these altitudes (e.g., at 5:35), suggesting a very high (ice-supersaturated) humidity, consistent with the formation of a full-wing aerodynamic contrails.
BTW, Google translates the Chinese title of this video, 高空凝結尾, as 'High-altitude contrails'.

PS At the very end of this video (from 7:53) a different plane (B747 A340) is pictured leaving ordinary exhaust contrails.

UPDATE:
I have been confused by the video caption, suggesting the plane ahead was BR26 flight TPE-SFO. Actually, BR26 goes to SEA, whereas TPE-SFO is the BR28 route. I've checked the Planefinder.net playback, BR26 on the date (2012-09-28) was made by a different plane type, B747, with four engines. In contrast, BR28 was made by B777, the same type as in the video. It was followed shortly by a China Airlines B747 to the same destination, so the two planes were flying together for quite a while.
Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 10.54.51.png
It looks like the video was of the former, taken from the latter's cockpit. The dials and switches on the dashboard appear to match those of Boeing 747-400, as seen in numerous photos and videos.

Last edited:
Just another example of an aerodynamic contrail misinterpreted by Dane Wigington as "irrefutable evidence of spraying". He has a number of such "undeniable footage" videos, most of them show aerodynamic contrails.

I think the title could be rewritten to Debunked: Irrefutable film footage....
Or maybe "Refuted: Irrefutable film footage..." :)

The copyright holder has filed a claim against Dane's unauthorised upload, so I'm just transcribing Dane's narration here for posterity. Bear in mind this is just a video of contrails which he found on YouTube and copied without permission, before rebranding it with this own intro, logo and voiceover!

[bunk]This video contains some of the most compelling footage yet captured of the ongoing atmospheric aerosol spraying assault. Countless people ask me how we can prove that jet aircraft are spraying in out skies. Here's the answer: because we have up-close film footage of these jets spraying, turning on and off. Period. That's the end of any debate on the matter.

In the effort to awaken others to the critical climate engineering issue, if they refuse to accept what they can see with their own eyes, there's nothing more you can do for them. Move on to others that are ready to face reality. The greatest lie ever perpetrated on populations around the planet is the fallacy that the lingering, expanding jet trails we see in our skies is [sic] just condensation. It is not. Film footage like this proves beyond any reasonable doubt that what we are seeing in our skies are sprayed aerosol dispersions that are part of the ongoing global climate engineering solar radiation management assault. These programs are decimating Earth's life support systems; they're nothing short of omnicide for planet Earth. They must be stopped.

Videos like this are the most exceptional tools in the battle to reach a critical mass of awareness regarding the climate engineering issue. We must all use every tool at our disposal. Every day counts.

This is Dane Wigington, GeoengineeringWatch dot org. [/bunk]

upload_2016-3-11_4-5-25.png

Once again, the original video is here: the uploader has disabled embedding, so click the "watch on YouTube" link to watch it in its original location:

Notice that Dane's video uses a thumbnail with the colours inverted. Whether that is to get round YouTube's copyright infringement detection or just to make the trail look scary and black, I couldn't say!

upload_2016-3-11_4-14-11.png

Last edited:
The copyright holder has filed a claim against Dane's unauthorised upload, so I'm just transcribing Dane's narration here for posterity. Bear in mind this is just a video of contrails which he found on YouTube and copied without permission, before rebranding it with this own intro, logo and voiceover!
So, if the Dane's video is taken down by youtube, he would get the opportunity to play victim of the paid shills trying to stop "the Truth":cool: His followers already made copies of his video: I saw at least three on youtube and commented on two of them. Plus, there is a copy of the original video (with a distorted aspect ratio) by a german chemtrail site. It was published on February 28, 2016, before the Dane's video, and could be the actual "source" of the latter.

So, if the Dane's video is taken down by youtube, he would get the opportunity to play victim of the paid shills trying to stop "the Truth":cool: His followers already made copies of his video: I saw at least three on youtube and commented on two of them. Plus, there is a copy of the original video (with a distorted aspect ratio) by a german chemtrail site. It was published on February 28, 2016, before the Dane's video, and could be the actual "source" of the latter.
You might want to post the links of them in the comments on the original. The uploader seems quite serious about wanting to take down any reposts.

You might want to post the links of them in the comments on the original. The uploader seems quite serious about wanting to take down any reposts.
Done. I did not want to do this until I found out that my comments had been blocked. I still can see them but only if I am logged in my account on youtube:
Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 11.21.07.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 11.20.10.png
Oddly, some debunking comments were allowed to stay.:confused:

i believe if you add links in any youtube comment they automatically go into a moderation queue
I have also had trouble with links in comments. Sometimes those posts are public immediately, sometimes they are only visible when logged in. It's probably a choice the channel/video owner can make.

I usually check my Youtube posts with a different browser and no log-in, in order to see what's actually publicly visible.
Sometimes, I re-format the links so that they are not auto-detected, with a respective note added in the text.

Edit: Youtube links are commonly cloaked as "watch?v=2UDPnNkUHUw" in comments. People know what to do.

Last edited:
Happened to see this on Air Crash Investigations last night - imagine this happening at much lower temperatures;

giphy.gif

So, you show posts of aerodynamic contrails and ask if they are aerodynamic contrails? of course they are, but [ off topic text removed ]

Last edited by a moderator:
So, you show posts of aerodynamic contrails and ask if they are aerodynamic contrails? of course they are, but [ off topic text removed ]

I think the question is more why geoengineeringwatch.org claims these aerodynamic contrails are irrefutable proof of covert spraying.

Back