Email problems - you might not be getting any

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I'm having some problems with email not being sent, this may have caused some notification emails not to get through, or to be delayed. I hope to resolve this today.

You may have encountered similar problems in the last three days. I had changed email providers to SendinBlue.com as a result of the problems I was having, but only signed up for their free plan. Unfortunately I reached the limit for the month and did not notice the notification. So I just upgraded, and there should be a flurry of backlogged emails sent within the hour.

Email appears to be working again now.

But might take a little while to clear the backlog.

And there was just a delay of a couple of days, then a sudden flurry. Now it should really be working. Digitally signed and everything!

I seem to not be getting reply to thread notifications. I'm getting new thread notifications just fine, though. Is it something I need to do, is it a bug that needs fixing, or the site doesn't offer that featute?

I seem to not be getting reply to thread notifications. I'm getting new thread notifications just fine, though. Is it something I need to do, is it a bug that needs fixing, or the site doesn't offer that featute?
You chose to get emails under your "preferences"?
v.PNG

I think it's on now. I saw this reply in my email.
It's possible not all forums are attached to that preference. For instance, If you did not get a response from the Hurricane thread please let Mick know. That forum, "Current Events", was added fairly recently.

Back