Email problems - you might not be getting any

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I'm having some problems with email not being sent, this may have caused some notification emails not to get through, or to be delayed. I hope to resolve this today.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
You may have encountered similar problems in the last three days. I had changed email providers to SendinBlue.com as a result of the problems I was having, but only signed up for their free plan. Unfortunately I reached the limit for the month and did not notice the notification. So I just upgraded, and there should be a flurry of backlogged emails sent within the hour.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Email appears to be working again now.

But might take a little while to clear the backlog.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
And there was just a delay of a couple of days, then a sudden flurry. Now it should really be working. Digitally signed and everything!

Maccabee 2A

I seem to not be getting reply to thread notifications. I'm getting new thread notifications just fine, though. Is it something I need to do, is it a bug that needs fixing, or the site doesn't offer that featute?

deirdre

Senior Member.
I seem to not be getting reply to thread notifications. I'm getting new thread notifications just fine, though. Is it something I need to do, is it a bug that needs fixing, or the site doesn't offer that featute?
You chose to get emails under your "preferences"?
v.PNG

deirdre

Senior Member.
I think it's on now. I saw this reply in my email.
It's possible not all forums are attached to that preference. For instance, If you did not get a response from the Hurricane thread please let Mick know. That forum, "Current Events", was added fairly recently.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Arugula 25,000 email addresses and passwords reportedly dumped online from NIH, WHO, Gates Foundation, and Wuhan Institute of Virology Coronavirus COVID-19 2
Mick West TTSA Videos Declassification Email Exchange Release under FOIA UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 45
deirdre FBI Agent investigating Clinton email leak commited murder/suicide (Satire/Fake News Site) General Discussion 1
SR1419 Edgar Mitchell's Email to John Podesta about Aliens and Weapons in Space UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 1
deirdre Debunked: Hochsprung Email Suggests Sandy Hook Vacated Months Before Massacre Event Sandy Hook 11
Tobes Email from former Connecticut state worker claiming lottery/Sandy Hook connection Sandy Hook 22
Rns How to Change Email notifications for Watched Threads How To 7
Mick West Email Changes Site Feedback & News 15
Mick West Cutting my email load Site Feedback & News 0
HappyMonday Anonymous Email from an aircraft mechanic (via twitter) Contrails and Chemtrails 37
Mick West Email notifications not working Site Feedback & News 0
Qulaey Two problems need help debunking and debating tips? please. Flat Earth 9
Mick West Problems editing existing posts in Chrome Site Feedback & News 2
steve holmes Problems with Identifying Contrails in FlightRadar24 Contrails and Chemtrails 57
Bill Statler "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence": practical problems using this argument Practical Debunking 3
Jason Problems with Alerts not showing up or linking to old posts Site Feedback & News 13
MikeC The problems with eye witnesses General Discussion 0
Gail Tree and other plant problems as evidence for chemtrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 153
Joe Cyprus financial problems General Discussion 54
GuitKitty Sign-In Problems Site Feedback & News 11
Mick West Switching to CloudFlare, any problems? Site Feedback & News 1
Jay Reynolds Silver Nanoparticles, cure-all or recipe for lung problems? Health and Quackery 0
B problems at home? Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Mick West TFTRH #29 - Geoff: Everything is a Hoax, The Earth Might Be Flat Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 2
Efftup I might be wrong on this......... for once. General Discussion 10
Mick West Butterfly UFO - Things it Might Be, Like an EDF Flying Wing UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 17
J What might these three planes be? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 9
Mick West Debunked: Nasa: Strange Markings Across The Globe 'Might Have Been Made By Aliens' UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 26
Mick West How to link to (Archive) a web page that might change or vanish How To 16
Soulfly Quebec 'runaway train' might have been tampered with. Conspiracy Theories 2
N How might some test chemtrails? Spectroscopy? Contrails and Chemtrails 15
Related Articles

Related Articles