Discussion of use of the "Advocating Violence" thread

I just find it kinda creepy to post peoples facebook post here on this site .

Why? They post these things on FB. It isn't like a private diary they're keeping in their desk drawer. They're posting is FOR the world to see.

So, you don't think the persistent trails you see in the sky are being sprayed by aircraft. How do you think they are being placed there then?
Invisible unicorns and flying spaghetti monsters could put them there....

The dragon in my garage could to......but then he wouldn't be in my garage, and wouldn't be the dragon in my garage so the dragon in my garage wouldn't have done it.....

Other equally plausible possibilities:
God
Aliens
Satan
Adam and Eve
Noah

Thanks! I was hoping for an insightful answer from Joe.

So, you don't think the persistent trails you see in the sky are being sprayed by aircraft. How do you think they are being placed there then?
Im not exactly sure . Kind of like a meteorologist guessing the weather : ) . The real question should be just why have they increased so much ? We know from records they have always been. You can all tell people there have always been so much and there memory is just a illusion . or more aircraft . Maybe it is a recent new engine design higher altitudes that's causing . Or maybe there are other aircraft spraying at higher altitudes and commercial jets are just passing through whats been sprayed already . What makes a cloud form ? condensation nuclei ? what is condensation nuclei ?

yes that's their page , Is this NSA ?

It's their public page. If things are posted in public, that means they are open to public scrutiny.

If someone posts threats of violence in public (sometimes loosely aimed at me, or others here), it seems silly to ignore it out of a concern for the posters privacy.

It's their public page. If things are posted in public, that means they are open to public scrutiny.

If someone posts threats of violence in public (sometimes loosely aimed at me, or others here), it seems silly to ignore it out of a concern for the posters privacy.
Yea but feeding you to gators you cant take that seriously ? Thats like me saying I wish I had a fighter jet so I can get even with people I disagree with .

Why? They post these things on FB. It isn't like a private diary they're keeping in their desk drawer. They're posting is FOR the world to see.
That also easy for someone like you to say Janet being you post here anonymously .

Yea but feeding you to gators you cant take that seriously ?

Do you agree that saying you'd like to feed someone to an alligator is advocating violence? That's what the other thread is about... promoting violence.

You seem to be arguing that since she can't actually kill the person, it's OK to wish them dead. You may tell someone that you believe people wearing turbans should be jailed, not actually meaning what you're saying or intending to really carry it out in any way...

...but you're still advocating intolerance.

Last edited:
Yea but feeding you to gators you cant take that seriously .

Why not? Around here a threat to feed a person to gators is analogous to a threat of cement shoes, a means of body disposal. I'd take feeding to gators to be a death threat if said of me.

Yes another who hides behind a anonymous name

Because of people like Janet, Gnarly Carly, and a host of other people prone to making threats and harrassing people from the internet in real life. This little chemtrail/HAARP sideshow isn't worth the possible hassle of having a Kevin Martin type come after me personally.

Do you agree that saying you'd like to feed someone to an alligator is advocating violence? That's what the other thread is about... promoting violence.

You seem to be arguing that since she can't actually kill the person, it's OK to wish them dead. You may tell someone that you believe people wearing turbans should be jailed, not actually meaning what you're saying or intending to really carry it out in any way...

...but you're still advocating intolerance.
but you're still advocating intolerance. ?

Why not? Around here a threat to feed a person to gators is analogous to a threat of cement shoes, a means of body disposal. I'd take feeding to gators to be a death threat if said of me.
Sure because we have Gators and something California doesnt have that gators need WATER

Also, your response criticizing my not making my identity easy public knowledge bypasses the point. Nothing posted in the "advocating violence" thread is taken from private pages which is what you imply when you state
yes that's their page , Is this NSA ?

Because of people like Janet, Gnarly Carly, and a host of other people prone to making threats and harrassing people from the internet in real life. This little chemtrail/HAARP sideshow isn't worth the possible hassle of having a Kevin Martin type come after me personally.
So your saying your afraid and dont want to be publicly known ?

Also, your response criticizing my not making my identity easy public knowledge bypasses the point. Nothing posted in the "advocating violence" thread is taken from private pages which is what you imply when you state
No but it has real names

You're not.

let's keep this simple. Are you arguing that since she can't actually kill anyone by "feeding them to an alligator", it's OK for her to publicly wish them dead?
If she really means it yes it is wrong , but if it said out of frustration or to get attention . No . Wouldnt you like me to be fed to gators at times ?

If she really means it yes it is wrong , but if it said out of frustration or to get attention . No . Wouldnt you like me to be fed to gators at times ?

You are missing the context in which that one silly "threat" was made. It is contributing to an atmosphere of violent physical action to stop what their conspiracy theory tells them is taking place.

You are missing the context in which that one silly "threat" was made. It is contributing to an atmosphere of violent physical action to stop what their conspiracy theory tells them is taking place.
Welcome to the Internet ! Ever read comments on you tube ?

So are you suggesting it's acceptable to threaten people because "everyone is doing it"?
No I dont . just saying they are NOT viable threats . Did the 9/11 hijackers go on the internet and brag what they were going to do ?

You are aware that I used to post with my real name and had someone call me an threaten me, aren't you Joe? The day before my father died and I was at the hospital with him. Then they called my office manager and told her I was talking them on Facebook? Do you still wonder why people do not post with their real names?

Oh, and when I said I would love to continue the conversation at another time, but was at the hospital with my who was dying, they asked me if I thought it might have been from chemtrails.

Last edited:
No I dont . just saying they are NOT viable threats .

The alligator threat does not seem likely to happen, sure. The truth is that the majority of these threats consist of people suggesting someone should, or that they would personally like to, shoot down a plane.

How do you know these are not viable threats?

Are they encouraging violence by making these types of threats?

Last edited:
The alligator threat does not seem likely to happen, sure. The truth is that the majority of these threats consist of people suggesting someone should, or that they would personally like to, shoot down a plane.

How do you know these are not viable threats?

Are they encouraging violence by making these types of threats?
Give me a example of a open threat in a public forum that was carried out ? There is always a few wackos in any large group . They usually are outsiders from the group to discredit the group . They should be called out by there own . Agent Provocateurs

Did the 9/11 hijackers go on the internet and brag what they were going to do ?

Since their inception, Al-Qaida has been making public threats against the west. Then they follow through by blowing up planes, trains, buses, boats, restaurants, hotels, embassies, night clubs, barracks' and office towers.

They usually are outsiders from the group to discredit the group... Agent Provocateurs

How do you know?

But let's go back to my question, when these people threaten to shoot down a chemtrail plane, how do you know they are not serious?

Last edited:
Back