"Disappearing gore" from ABC news coverage

jvnk08

Senior Member.
I've been seeing this video circulating lately:

The narrator suggest that the red item is blood/gore and it disappears as soon as the guy walks in front of it. So... ABC forgot to render back in some gore, right?

Turns out if you watch closely you can see it being pulled away(or perhaps blown in the wind) a frame or two before the guy passes in front of it. It appears to be some sort of fabric material. The "strange object" is there the entire time.

I think it's safe to say this is debunked.

And then there's this excrescence...

[BUNK]Originally posted by Mykah
Hello ATS community.

. This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.
(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

[WARNING: GORE]

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.
Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
Frame 9

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
Frame 11

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
Frame 14

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We're now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
Frame 20

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.[/BUNK]

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite frankly, it never even looked like blood or gore to me, it looked like a piece of fabric. The silly broadcaster didn't look hard enough at it, if he had even LOOKED at it himself.

We had a local weather guy that thought his tower cam was showing a cloud lowering several miles away, when, by the time he cut to it, it was showing a close by tornado touchdown. Poor Troy, didn't even know what it was seeing right then.

For Gods SAKE.
Yeah, sorry, I know. I'm torn - this is an example of conspiracy thinking that is incredibly disgusting if not dangerous in its denial of reality, but does it represent all CT? I think this is what it leads to - it teaches such a poor set of critical thinking skills so this ends up where you go.

Its obvious nonsense, but from a purely factual basis:

[bunk]If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue.[/bunk]

That's bunk, because people get both their legs blown off all the time, and survive. Even in places that don't have helpers and emergency services seconds away.
https://www.google.com/search?q=lost+both+legs+to+land+mine&tbm=isch

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pictim/mines/victims/victim.html

It's the sheer leaps of judgement that always astonish me......
In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras
....how in the rein of a baboons ass do these individuals arrive at such bizarre conclusions?

I know that there was a recent reintroduction of tourniquets into the first aid protocols of both the American Red Cross and the American Heart Association as it was deemed as useful in situations of "explosive trauma." They culled a majority of their data on this from the current battlefield situations in Iraq and Afghanistan; places where injuries similar to what was seen at the Boston Marathon had occurred.

http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/122/16_suppl_2/S582.full.pdf

Essentially, it recommends the use of specifically that type of tourniquet for specifically that type of situation to control bleeding we saw in the aftermath of the bombing.

And then there's this excrescence...

[BUNK]Originally posted by Mykah
Hello ATS community.

. This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.
(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

[WARNING: GORE]

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.
Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
Frame 9

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
Frame 11

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
Frame 14

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We're now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
Frame 20

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.[/BUNK]

That is one of the most disgusting things I've seen. I am so sick of seeing this type of thing after a tragedy. I'm so sick of seeing the words "disinfo" "actors" "lamestream media" etc. I hope to heck all these people are 13 years old. Unfortunately I fear some are actually old enough to know better.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the sheer leaps of judgement that always astonish me..........how in the rein of a baboons ass do these individuals arrive at such bizarre conclusions?

I wonder sometimes if there's a brain function that tries to make sense of something unimaginably horrific. We have the standard "denial" scenario, where people just cannot accept the truth, but I wonder if there's something further. We've all noticed how small-minded people are very quick to grasp onto whatever "evidence" supports their own beliefs, fears, hates, but ignore rational and obvious evidence. When individuals already fear or mistrust another entity (races, governments, law enforcement, etc), events such as this seem to trigger a desperate search for something, anything that will support their preexisting irrational fears. That "I knew it!" reaction validates their fears in an otherwise senseless situation. Now that we're all connected, finding like-minded people seems to feed them even more. Catastrophes seem to induce conspiracy delusions in such huge numbers of people I can't help but think it may be a primal function of the brain.

I thought about the CTer's yesterday afternoon. I was heading home from the North side of Dallas, and just south of downtown, there were 5 helicopters essentially flying in formation, 2 Apaches, and 3 Chinooks (I think --double rotors).

I thought 'that's interesting' and then remembered that the Bush W library opening is coming up on Thurs and all five living Presidents will be in town. Then it made sense. But I thought about all the stories a CTer would come up with.

I've seen links for all those CT blogs plastered all over RT Facebook. I reply to a few of them and post the link for this forum, telling them if they have a question to please put it forward. All polite, no animosity like.

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/...-problems-for-controlled-media/#comment-34812

They don't print it. They just allow comments that they want to see. So much for searching for the truth when you ignore all comments which might post a clearer picture. Instead they accuse you of being CIA agents because you don't tow their crazy line.

If you want the truth wouldn't you be open to all angles and possibilities?

Who knows maybe one day they think they can be as famous as that other cult of personality, AJ. Fighting the cabals of evil whilst being a Z-List celebrity Neo with an audience of millions.

"They don't print it. They just allow comments that they want to see. So much for searching for the truth when you ignore all comments which might post a clearer picture. Instead they accuse you of being CIA agents because you don't tow their crazy line."

Sorry, using iPhone.

I did not make clear but in reference of being called CIA agents, I am talking about the many RT Facebook readers who support these Boston conspiracies. Should have made that clearer. My polite comments to these blogs have still not been posted.

I wonder sometimes if there's a brain function that tries to make sense of something unimaginably horrific. We have the standard "denial" scenario, where people just cannot accept the truth, but I wonder if there's something further. We've all noticed how small-minded people are very quick to grasp onto whatever "evidence" supports their own beliefs, fears, hates, but ignore rational and obvious evidence. When individuals already fear or mistrust another entity (races, governments, law enforcement, etc), events such as this seem to trigger a desperate search for something, anything that will support their preexisting irrational fears. That "I knew it!" reaction validates their fears in an otherwise senseless situation. Now that we're all connected, finding like-minded people seems to feed them even more. Catastrophes seem to induce conspiracy delusions in such huge numbers of people I can't help but think it may be a primal function of the brain.

I think these "people" and I use the term loosely, need to be dragged into Mass General and Children's and be made to not only see these "actors" but change dressings and empty a few bedpans ant cath bags.

That is one of the most disgusting things I've seen. I am so sick of seeing this type of thing after a tragedy. I'm so sick of seeing the words "disinfo" "actors" "lamestream media" etc. I hope to heck all these people are 13 years old. Unfortunately I fear some are actually old enough to know better.

But that's real. Here is how they acted.

amputee actor

Love what a combat medic wrote in response to this stupidity. Found this as a comment on one of the sites that post CT stuff.

"Oh my goodness ... Seriously? Being an EMT-B makes you an expert? May it never be so ...

I've been through the same training, and have even gone to the next level. In addition, I'm a former combat medic. I have far more training than you, but even I know I'm not an expert.

That said - I *know* you were taught that traumatic amputations rarely bleed out, especially not immediately. I *know* you were taught that traumatically severed blood vessels have a tendency to pull back and withdraw into the skin from the shock and trauma of amputation. I *know* you were taught that in such cases, the blood loss will be minimal - nothing like the 5-6 liters you claim. I *know* you were taught the time frame from amputation until the blood vessels loosen up and start bleeding is more than enough time to apply a tourniquet. I *know* you were also taught basic anatomy, which includes that the femoral artery narrows and bifurcates before it gets to the knee. Both of this man's amputations were below the knee - there was no bleeding from the femoral arteries.

I also know you were taught how to triage in the event of a mass casualty situation - which includes treatment for immediately life-threatening injuries (such as placing a tourniquet on a traumatic amputation) and placing a traumatic brain injury (which it appears this black woman in the red sweater may have had) ahead of the triage line.

How do I know all this? Because as an Army medic, as an EMT-B and again as an EMT-I, I was also taught all these things. If you have forgotten these basic lessons from your training, I fear for any other patients you have to treat in the event of an emergency.

Either that, or you are lying about your training. Quite a real possibility."
Content from External Source

But that's real. Here is how they acted.
amputee actor

Erm, weren't you banned?

Furthermore, what pray tell do you think that has to do with the Boston bombing other than supporting your preconceived notions about the incident?

What does that have to do with the lie that the man in the wheelchair was an actor? Or anyone else was?

His name is Jeff Bauman, he lost both legs in the bombing. He is in the hospital. He is not an actor. There are no shredded legs prosthetic, and no EMT that claims to know what kind of injuries result from losing one's legs has any credibility, regarding Jeff's injuries and the amount of blood, when we consider how rare IED casualties are in America. Jeff Bauman has incurred astronomical medical bills from his injuries a week ago, despite having insurance through his job at Costco.

How dare you make claims for which you have zero evidence, beyond ridiculous assertions from blurry video screeen captures that comprise at most 2 seconds..

There are over 200 people who were injured. Have you no decency

BOSTON (Reuters) - A total of 264 people injured in last week's bomb attack at the Boston Marathon were treated at 26 hospitals in the days following the attack, the Boston Public Health Commission said on Tuesday. Three people died in the attack.
Authorities have revised the number of injured several times over the past week as additional cases proved to be linked to the explosions on April 15. The latest count is higher than earlier estimates and reflects patients who may not have sought medical help at the scene but later checked in to hospitals in the area, said Nick Martin, a spokesman for the commission.
"There are people that, I think, felt like they had minor injuries right after and they realized their symptoms weren't going away," Martin said.
About 48 people remained hospitalized as of Monday, according to hospital officials.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-officials-264-injured-marathon-bombing-122037487.html

Back