Debunking Humor...

w8wi3uod49vc1.jpeg
Some people just want to watch the world burn.
I actually bought a Space Shuttle Challenger firework in the 1990s in Holland, quite expensive (it was a decent representation of the spacecraft) but I couldn't resist just for the absurdity.
Though TBH it was a bit of a let down it didn't even lift off (let alone explode). It just stayed on the ground shooting sparks into the air.
I guess I was duped

Just for fun, I saw this poster today at a breakfast joint. Gotta love an alien cowboy (unicornboy?) patrolling the galaxy:

1713633509496.png
I hope that's legal alien roping not illegal alien roping?

I only ask as the g/f is sending back tales of overheard conversations in red states, and it's quite discomforting. (google "litotes" in order to understand the use of "quite" in that sentence.) Apparently, before you arrest them and send them home, you absolutely need to get out of them the best food recommendations.
No joke. Sorry, probably OT for this thread.

Gotta love an alien cowboy
Just for general information, here's me in the 1985 classic film, "Alien Outlaw," the last movie made by Lash LaRue, King of the Bullwhip, "The Goodguy in black."
me in alien outlaw.JPG
The film got no release at the time, I've never seen it, but your post inspired me to go see if it was online some where. Looks like there's a DVD out, and "RiffTrax" (the successors to Mystery Science Theater 3000" have done an episode on it. I assume my Oscar is in the mail...

I assume my Oscar is in the mail...
you aint half bad. and compared to modern b movies i think all the actors i saw so far deserve an oscar! are you only in that one scene? (i scrolled to it)..gonna watch the whole thing later on, from the bits ive seen so far i cant believe this isnt a popular cult classic!

Just for general information, here's me in the 1985 classic film, "Alien Outlaw," the last movie made by Lash LaRue, King of the Bullwhip, "The Goodguy in black."
me in alien outlaw.JPG
The film got no release at the time, I've never seen it, but your post inspired me to go see if it was online some where. Looks like there's a DVD out, and "RiffTrax" (the successors to Mystery Science Theater 3000" have done an episode on it. I assume my Oscar is in the mail...
Wow. That was quite horrible, I watched it all the way through, no skipping, and I genuinely think it might even be able to pull off "so bad it's good". You have nothing to be ashamed of at all - you can be proud to have been in probably one of the few movies from the 80s that passes the Bechdel Test! Does the boobage make it even more empowering, I'm not sure how these things work? (Or maybe it's just there to placate the males who can't put up with dialogue between females that's not about a man. Yeah, probably that.)

I hope that's legal alien roping not illegal alien roping?

I'm in a very red part of a very blue state and this poster was from a Cannabis dispensary in a fairly purple town (which is a bit schizophrenic in itself) and I'm pretty sure it's "legal roping of actual aliens". Should there be any.

me in alien outlaw.JPG
Must be related to Jesse James I guess (or is that not how surnames work?)
Thanks. I'm gonna have to give it a watch, The director has had a hand is some genuinely good films
The DarkPower (1985) also as the Director. As well as Tales of the Third Dimension (1984), The Boneyard (1991),
Then again theres also quite a bit of crap of his I've seen. Cheers again, I have my Sunday viewing

Attachments

• IMoQGru.jpeg
    IMoQGru.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 1
me in alien outlaw.JPG
Well, RiffTrax only addresses the finest of cinema.
Your post reminded me that I own a RiffTrax DVD of Santa & the Ice Cream Bunny.
(DVD? I know, I know: I'm waiting for the 4k version).

It is a painfully low rent "film," evidently hastily thrown together to promote "Pirates World"...
a low rent Dania, FL amusement park that had the stunningly bad fortune to open just 4 years before
Disney World opened in '71...crushing Pirates World like an Orlando German cockroach.

My point is that, I don't really feel Santa & the Ice Cream Bunny is a movie, per se...so ridiculing a no-budget
promo film for a cheapie park, kinda feels like punching down. It's not Flash Gordon, Alien Outlaw
or even Gumby: The Movie. It changed my view of RiffTrax...not a big deal, but a bit less fun.

Anyway, John J. Puccion, writing for Movie Metropolis said of Alien Outlaw:
"Yes, of course there is gratuitous nudity"

making me grateful that you chose to share the JMartJr image that you did.

Anyway, John J. Puccion, writing for Movie Metropolis said of Alien Outlaw:
"Yes, of course there is gratuitous nudity"

making me grateful that you chose to share the @JMartJr image that you did.
I don't do nudity unless it is artistically valid. It is easy for a pasty fat old man to uphold this level of artistic integrity, as so far nobody has requested I remove anything beyond my hat, which was shading my face...)

Back