Debunked: "Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism"

I heard Alex Jones saying they were taking over the world in 1999. He was saying the same in 2009, and he will be saying the same in 2019 if you people keep buying the stuff he advertises. He sells fear. His customers are his advertisers but also his listeners who get the same sort of thrill some folks get from watching zombie takeover movies. That thrill is addictive. Hope you understand some day Muttkat. When that day comes it will most likely be when you see AJ gets something terribly wrong which you know for a fact is wrong and your whole faith in him will come crashing down like a domino tower. Hope it happens soon for you cause it sounds like you got it bad.

See, the dots can connect quite a different way if you look at them right. Don't choose fear or putting your trust in someone who has been wrong for over ten years. AJ is one of those, connect those dots and get out of it. There is much more to do in life than follow a man like that who has told people so much destructive stuff.

Out.
Jay

So what about what he states becomes true? No credit for that? Who's your AJ sort to speak? From what I've seen from his videos from the late 90's to early 2000's many events have become true. Occasionally something he states doesn't happen but then the Bush Administration stated Iraq had weapons of mass destruction 100's of times & we were the ones with the weapons of mass destruction. Do you expect a journalist like him to be 100% accurate? What has he been wrong about for the last 10 years?

Maybe there are just more people who want to research it than can get time on HAARP - other countries want to know more about the ionosphere - just like there is more than 1 university around the world, more than 1 research reactor, etc.

Why should there be only 1 HAARP-like installation??

Yeah - bit of a laugh given they run their own cloudseeding operations so are presumably "messing" with someone else's rainclouds!!

Indeed - given that he Vietcong no longer exist, and the US has signed an international treaty SINCE THEN prohibiting use of weather in warfare I think youare probably right.....although I suspect you might think you are being cleverly sarcastic.....which is, of course, an oxymoron! :D

Actually I think you caused it - now you aer linked to Electronic Attack in Tennesse - did you see what I did there?? see how easy it is to "create" links like that?

Yep - coud seeding is well known, has been around for decades, and you can start a company to do it any time you want.

So what?

congratulations - you answered some of your own questions!

And why should the US submit to an EU inspection? Y'all are pretty hot on sovereignty most of the time - why this exception?

If the EU wants HAARP inspected they can go along on one of the open days held every year like everyone else!! Or they can build their own version to see what it can do...oh - they ALREADY ARE!!

Here's the full text - I suggest a search for HAARP in the text.

I se Nick Begich was a speaker at this hearing - personally that debunks it all that is required for me - idiot European politicians being led around by the nose by a fradulent huckster.

Israel won't submit to a nuclear inspection so why should the US submit to a HAARP inspection? Right? Maybe the UN can go inspect Israel's nuclear.....Never.
Speaking of fraudulant hucksters, we've got one in the Whitehouse right now, Mr Nobel Peace Prize Winner, & we had one before that & before that.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/un-body-urges-israel-to-allow-nuclear-inspection-1.7603

a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations" (page 57):
"In addition... future developments may well include automated or manned space warships, deep-sea installations, chemical and biological weapons, death rays, and still other forms of warfare--even the weather may be tampered with.*
"In addition, it may be possible--and tempting--to exploit for strategic-political purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, a geophysicist specializing in problems of warfare, has written that timed artificially excited electronic strokes could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth.... In this way, one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period.... No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades." Kinda sounds like what the huckster stated but 42 years ago Zebigziew Brezenski in his 1970 book stated this and 27 years later Cohen made his fictional.........off the cuff remark & the AF wrote their fictional Weather Multiplier report...I wonder if their references are fictional too?
http://www.bariumblues.com/brzezinski.htm

Content from External Source

What has he been wrong about for the last 10 years?
Chemtrails, for one. It is a hoax, muttkat. Here is how I know, I traced it back to where it started.
http://goodsky.homestead.com/files/evolution.html
I did that twelve years ago, Alex Jones hasn't got it right yet?
And either the AJ cult simply eats whatever he tells them, or the are afraid to tell their master he is wrong?
He is selling fear, sorry to bust him, but that's the way it is.

Israel won't submit to a nuclear inspection so why should the US submit to a HAARP inspection? Right? Maybe the UN can go inspect Israel's nuclear.....Never.

Why are the 2 connected??

Nuclear inspections are carried out under the authority of the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty - which Israel never signed so has no obligation to allow.

HAARP is not actually a weapon at all, and of not great concern except to conspiracy nuts.

HAARP weather control. Chemtrails. FEMA death/concentration camps. Claiming that MMR causes Autism. and on and on

This is from a book "Between Two Ages Zigbignew Brezezinski wrote 42 years ago in 1970. Isn't this what the conspiracy crowd haarps about? There are Eastlunds patents the Raytheon got ahold of and they work closely with the military & when the military gets involved its not just because thet want to study the atmosphere. If its under national security, they ain't telling.

http://www.bariumblues.com/brzezinski.htm

a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations" (page 57):
"In addition... future developments may well include automated or manned space warships, deep-sea installations, chemical and biological weapons, death rays, and still other forms of warfare--even the weather may be tampered with.*
"In addition, it may be possible--and tempting--to exploit for strategic-political purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, a geophysicist specializing in problems of warfare, has written that timed artificially excited electronic strokes could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth.... In this way, one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period.... No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades."
Chemtrails: I just tell those people next time they see them take samples & get them analyzed. I do know of Operation Dew II in the 1950's where the whole nation was sprayed with zinc cadmium sulphide & plant spores(lycopodium). I wonder why these 2 items? and I did find this video which shows other military tests.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaK5FqZB3U4

Concentration Camps: What is GITMO? The prisoners are not awarded war status by the Geneva Convention. I know of 1 journalist that shouldn't of been there put there for 6 years.

Autism: That is being quoted from a court case in Italy and there have been other cases won in Europe too. Injecting mercury is not a good thing. Since 2002 rates have doubled. CDC estimates 1 in 88 children are affected.

So what about his statements on the police state, dismantling of the Bill of Rights, 911, global govt.....NWO?

I do know of Operation Dew II in the 1950's where the whole nation was sprayed with zinc cadmium sulphide & plant spores(lycopodium). I wonder why these 2 items?

One thing at a time please muttkat.

The whole nation sprayed? It was just pretty small area. They used ZCS and the other things because they thought they were safe, and because they could be easily detected. The whole things was just to see how far things dispersed in the wind.

This is from a book "Between Two Ages Zigbignew Brezezinski wrote 42 years ago in 1970. Isn't this what the conspiracy crowd haarps about? There are Eastlunds patents the Raytheon got ahold of and they work closely with the military & when the military gets involved its not just because thet want to study the atmosphere. If its under national security, they ain't telling.

So how do you know? Because other people have told you? Well how do they know?? "They ain't telling" is pretty much a dead end as far as evidence goes.

Or, of course, you could go visit HAARP on one of its open days.....when they do tell....

So how do you know? Because other people have told you? Well how do they know?? "They ain't telling" is pretty much a dead end as far as evidence goes.

Or, of course, you could go visit HAARP on one of its open days.....when they do tell....

Well look who is stating this? He said by around 2018. If its classified there not gonna tell you. Zibig, Eastlund. the fictitious AF report, Cohen just throw out enough to state its there and its not there.

One thing at a time please muttkat.

The whole nation sprayed? It was just pretty small area. They used ZCS and the other things because they thought they were safe, and because they could be easily detected. The whole things was just to see how far things dispersed in the wind.

Sorry it was Operation LAC that dispersed ZCS over most of the nation....From Wikipedia:

Operation LAC (Large Area Coverage), was a U.S. Army Chemical Corps operation which dispersed microscopic zinc cadmium sulfide (ZnCdS) particles over much of the United States. The purpose was to determine the dispersion and geographic range of biological or chemical agents.

Sorry it was Operation LAC that dispersed ZCS over most of the nation....From Wikipedia:

Operation LAC (Large Area Coverage), was a U.S. Army Chemical Corps operation which dispersed microscopic zinc cadmium sulfide (ZnCdS) particles over much of the United States. The purpose was to determine the dispersion and geographic range of biological or chemical agents.

But they did not SPRAY the whole nation. They only made a few flights. ZCS was dispersed by the wind. The could detect it hundreds of miles from the initial point, but in minute quantities.

It's really no different from a single regular flight, the exhaust gets in the air, it gets dispersed. The only difference here is that they used something they could detect. And again it was thought to be perfectly safe, and subsequent studies confirmed that:

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/05/15/us/secret-army-chemical-tests-did-not-harm-health-report-says.html
''After an exhaustive, independent review requested by Congress, we have found no evidence that exposure to zinc cadmium sulfide at these levels could cause people to become sick,'' said the committee chairwoman, Dr. Rogene F. Henderson of the Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute in Albuquerque, N.M.''Even when we assume the worst about how this chemical might behave in the lungs, we conclude that people would be at a higher risk simply from living in a typical urban, industrialized area for several days or, in some cases, for months,'' Dr. Henderson said.
The committee said that exposure to the compound during the tests generally was very low and that the cadmium in the compound was in an insoluble form that made it hard for the body to absorb and retain.

This is from a book "Between Two Ages Zigbignew Brezezinski [/EX]

None of what you quoted establishes that HAARP is controlling the weather.

Chemtrails: I just tell those people next time they see them take samples & get them analyzed.

Go for it. Might want to learn what the background levels are and the difference between ppt, ppm, and ppb first as well. Lots of "trailers" seem to have trouble there.

I do know of Operation Dew II in the 1950's where the whole nation was sprayed with zinc cadmium sulphide & plant spores(lycopodium). I wonder why these 2 items? and I did find this video which shows other military tests.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaK5FqZB3U4

Mick covered this.

Concentration Camps: What is GITMO?

Not one of the supposed FEMA death/concentration camps that Alex Jones/Glenn Beck and their followers would have us believe are being built.

Autism: That is being quoted from a court case in Italy and there have been other cases won in Europe too. Injecting mercury is not a good thing. Since 2002 rates have doubled. CDC estimates 1 in 88 children are affected.

There is no clinical evidence that vaccinations are causing Autism. 1 in 88 (I don't think that number is correct) is resulting from something other than vaccinations and the increase in prevalence seems to be resulting more from increased screaning and diagnosis than actual increase in occurrance. Court cases don't prove much. Sadly civil suits are often swayed by emotional annecdotes even when a causal link is not established.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...doing-a-vaccinated-versus-unvaccinated-study/

Maybe the internet causes Autism since the internet came on line about the same time as the Autism was perceived to increase.

Don't know the cause but seems to be much more prevalent . . . don't believe it is totally better diagnosis and a redefinition of the condition . . .

. . . don't believe it is totally better diagnosis and a redefinition of the condition . . .

Nor do I but there is no evidence that vaccines are correllated. The people that "know" that vaccines are the cause are possibly detrimental to the study of the condition through their pestering of doctors and politicians and definitely detrimental to public health in their refusal to vaccinate their children.

Nor do I but there is no evidence that vaccines are correllated. The people that "know" that vaccines are the cause are possibly detrimental to the study of the condition through their pestering of doctors and politicians and definitely detrimental to public health in their refusal to vaccinate their children.
Hmmm. . . not convinced immunizations are as good science as it is considered to be by public health officials . . . I was a pin cushion both in the military and as a healthcare professional . . . think anything foreign introduced directly into the body should be done with an eye on being as conservative as possible . . . my brother and I received some of the first flu vaccinations ever administered . . . we both became critically ill . . . worst case of the flu and infectious process I ever experienced . . . I think caution is sometimes downplayed for expediency . . . profit and politics over caution . . .

But they did not SPRAY the whole nation. They only made a few flights. ZCS was dispersed by the wind. The could detect it hundreds of miles from the initial point, but in minute quantities.

It's really no different from a single regular flight, the exhaust gets in the air, it gets dispersed. The only difference here is that they used something they could detect. And again it was thought to be perfectly safe, and subsequent studies confirmed that:

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/05/15/us/secret-army-chemical-tests-did-not-harm-health-report-says.html
''After an exhaustive, independent review requested by Congress, we have found no evidence that exposure to zinc cadmium sulfide at these levels could cause people to become sick,'' said the committee chairwoman, Dr. Rogene F. Henderson of the Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute in Albuquerque, N.M.''Even when we assume the worst about how this chemical might behave in the lungs, we conclude that people would be at a higher risk simply from living in a typical urban, industrialized area for several days or, in some cases, for months,'' Dr. Henderson said.
The committee said that exposure to the compound during the tests generally was very low and that the cadmium in the compound was in an insoluble form that made it hard for the body to absorb and retain.

Operation LAC (Large Area Coverage), was a U.S. Army Chemical Corps operation which dispersed microscopic zinc cadmium sulfide (ZnCdS) particles OVER MUCH OF THE UNITED STATES. The purpose was to determine the dispersion and geographic range of biological or chemical agents..........Still, the use of ZnCdS remains controversial and one critic accused the Army of "literally using the country as an experimental laboratory".[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC

These particles blew even into Canada.

On 911 & after the EPA stated the air was safe to breathe too.

Why are the 2 connected??

Nuclear inspections are carried out under the authority of the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty - which Israel never signed so has no obligation to allow.

HAARP is not actually a weapon at all, and of not great concern except to conspiracy nuts.

OK. Its OK for Israel to refuse inspections by the nuclear committee being it acknowledges it but won't sign the treaty but its it would not be OK for Iran to refuse being it signed the treaty?

This is from a book "Between Two Ages Zigbignew Brezezinski [/EX]

None of what you quoted establishes that HAARP is controlling the weather.

Go for it. Might want to learn what the background levels are and the difference between ppt, ppm, and ppb first as well. Lots of "trailers" seem to have trouble there.

Mick covered this.

Not one of the supposed FEMA death/concentration camps that Alex Jones/Glenn Beck and their followers would have us believe are being built.

There is no clinical evidence that vaccinations are causing Autism. 1 in 88 (I don't think that number is correct) is resulting from something other than vaccinations and the increase in prevalence seems to be resulting more from increased screaning and diagnosis than actual increase in occurrance. Court cases don't prove much. Sadly civil suits are often swayed by emotional annecdotes even when a causal link is not established.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...doing-a-vaccinated-versus-unvaccinated-study/

Maybe the internet causes Autism since the internet came on line about the same time as the Autism was perceived to increase.

Your site isn't working.

Maybe the Internet causes ignorance too, being your assumptions of 1 in 88 not being correct.

http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2012/p0329_autism_disorder.html

So why were there court cases won in Europe against the vaccines?

OK. Its OK for Israel to refuse inspections by the nuclear committee being it acknowledges it but won't sign the treaty but its it would not be OK for Iran to refuse being it signed the treaty?

By signing the treaty they agreed to allow inspections. If they now refuse inspections that are in accordance with the provisions of hte treaty then they are in breach of their treaty commitments - they have the right to withdraw from the treaty if they want.

the treaty is not very long - text of the NNPT

By signing the treaty they agreed to allow inspections. If they now refuse inspections that are in accordance with the provisions of hte treaty then they are in breach of their treaty commitments - they have the right to withdraw from the treaty if they want.

the treaty is not very long - text of the NNPT

So if Israel does not sign the treaty then its alright, while Iran gets all the flack, even though they allow inspections & signed the treaty.

Operation LAC (Large Area Coverage), was a U.S. Army Chemical Corps operation which dispersed microscopic zinc cadmium sulfide (ZnCdS) particles OVER MUCH OF THE UNITED STATES. The purpose was to determine the dispersion and geographic range of biological or chemical agents..........Still, the use of ZnCdS remains controversial and one critic accused the Army of "literally using the country as an experimental laboratory".[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC

These particles blew even into Canada.

and your point is what?? You are apparently agreeing with the post you replied to that this opeation did not spray the whole of the USA.

The areas that were used are documetned in the Toxicity report, Table B-1 - fill your boots.

On 911 & after the EPA stated the air was safe to breathe too.

Yep - and they knew otherwise but caved in to Administration instructions to take out cautionary information that said otherwise, and clear their statements with the NSC!

So if Israel does not sign the treaty then its alright,

Yes it is alright to not sign the treaty - it is not compulsory - India and Pakistan have not signed, for example, and have Nuclear weapons. Burma has not signed and does not have nuclear weapons. South Africa developed nuclear weapons and then dismantled them all without joining the treaty - which it finally did in 1993.

Status of countries wrt NPT on Wiki
while Iran gets all the flack, even though they allow inspections & signed the treaty.

The get flak for not allowing inspectors in accordance with the treaty terms, and also for (allegedly) breaching other terms of the treaty. It is something you might have heard of - sticking to what you say you are going to do.

If they don't like the treaty they are free to leave it. North Korea has done so.

Apparently European courts can fall prey to the same stupidity as American courts when it comes to emotional annecdotes.

Apparently European courts can fall prey to the same stupidity as American courts when it comes to emotional annecdotes.

Well maybe the European courts had facts and came up with apparently that conclusion. Do you know what some of the ingredients are that are put into vaccines besides mercury?

and your point is what?? You are apparently agreeing with the post you replied to that this opeation did not spray the whole of the USA.

The areas that were used are documetned in the Toxicity report, Table B-1 - fill your boots.

Yep - and they knew otherwise but caved in to Administration instructions to take out cautionary information that said otherwise, and clear their statements with the NSC!

but it dispersed over most of the nation.

Anything in the atmosphere disperses over most of the nation (and the planet). The only difference here was that they were able to detect it.

The point is that it was considered to be perfectly safe when they did it. No different to, for example, emissions from a factory - except for it being far far smaller.

Anything in the atmosphere disperses over most of the nation (and the planet). The only difference here was that they were able to detect it.

The point is that it was considered to be perfectly safe when they did it. No different to, for example, emissions from a factory - except for it being far far smaller.

Really? Thats what I've been saying "over most of the whole nation."

firstly - says who, other than you & other people asserting it to be true? Got any actual tests showing such a dispersal??

Secondly - there is a subtle but quite important difference between "it was dispersed over most of the nation....[by a USAC operation]", and "it dispersed over most of the nation...[because that is more or less what everything in the atmosphere eventually always does]"

This is a slightly more subtle shifting of the goalposts than is often the case - but it is still pretty obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mick, the fact that there is no evidence they are using it makes an excellent point. What better way to create war without constituent approval?What better way to decimate a population than through weather phenomenon that noone but God is held accountable for?

Through compartmentalization, 100,000 Americans worked on the atom bomb secretly for four years. Radio Frequency (directed energy) weapons are the future of combat. Russian President Putin recently touted they can achieve the same military goals as the atom bomb while being less politically offensive. This was reported in Forbes and The Daily Mail. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...un-attack-victims-central-nervous-system.html

Directed Energy Weapons have been developed prodigiously since WW2. Russia and the US are the world forerunners in the technology, as they split the Nazi scientists as a spoil of war (Project Paper Clip) and the US came into possession of all the Japanese research on the topic. Moreover, the US was already in possession of Tesla's research on the topic. Before his death he had created purported "death rays" and earthquake weapons.

Cohen was referring to were the activities of Aum Shrinikyo in Western Australia. Activities of the cult were investigated by local geophysicists after a series of earthquakes, anomalous to the area, were recorded- with epicenters exactly 10km apart and accompanied by strange aerial light phenomenon. It is irrefutable that the cult had close ties to the highest levels of the Russian military. Before their science minister was assassinated by a Yakuza member on live TV, he made over 20 trips to Russia. The cult openly claimed to have caused the Kobe earthquake. Article with references here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_7a.htm

If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, but it ain't a duck until your Uncle Sam lets you in on the secret, you're not thinking for yourself.

A news article with NO proof other than

Sources in Moscow say Mr Putin has described the guns, which use electromagnetic radiation like that found in microwave ovens, as ‘entirely new instruments for achieving political and strategic goals’.
With a picture of Putin wearing noise cancelling ear protection like one would wear on any range.

There were MANY leaks during the research on the A bomb. There are no and have not been any 'secret' Tesla papers.

I believe you were asked to explain how particles could be tuned in another thread.

It would be real nice to have a name to speak to. It doesn't cost anything to register here.

A little research turns this up

http://www.straightdope.com/columns...rikyo-cult-detonate-an-atom-bomb-in-australia

Dear Mr. Adams:

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the event observed and recorded in Western Australia on 28th May 1993. We are not aware of any further information that has come to light since the analyses undertaken between 1993 and 1997.

The event was analysed by the Incorporated Research Institute for Seismology (IRIS). They concluded that it was consistent with the impact of an iron meteorite with a radius of between 0.5 and 1.6 m. However, a search by light plane shortly after the event failed to locate any impact crater, which could be expected to be 90 m or more in diameter. They also concluded the seismogram which was recorded was inconsistent with a mine explosion, but were inconclusive as to whether it was a local earthquake.

As no impact crater has been found it is most likely that the event recorded by the seismic network was a small magnitude 3.6 earthquake, which is not unusual in this region and consistent with the seismograms. Since 1993, two earthquakes occurred in an area of 50 km around the epicentre of the 28 May 1993 event. The seismic records of these earthquakes were compared with the seismic records of the 1993 event, and showed similar characteristics consistent with typical seismic activity for Western Australia. The observation of a meteor is also not unusual in this region because of the clear skies and flat topography, but we are unaware if there was an unusually large number in the 1990s. --Clive D.N. Collins, Urban Geoscience Division, AGSO - Geoscience Australia, Canberra, Australia

Cecil replies:

I wrote back asking what AGSO (the Australian Geological Survey Organisation) made of reports of a giant fireball concurrent with the seismic event in 1993. I got this reply:

Dear Mr. Adams:

As we do not have any information other than what was recorded on our seismic network we are unable to comment on reports of phenomena in the atmosphere. We do however note that there is no evidence of atmospheric sound waves (a 'sonic boom' for instance) visible on the seismic records. Evidence for these waves have been observed on records associated with known meteor sightings. --Clive Collins

Hi,
That was actually my first post, but thanks for the warm welcome.
I hope the level of logic I encounter here will represent reason, research, and open-mindedness.
Where to begin.
The article I cited, which you claim to be devoid of sources, is full of quotes from Vladimir Putin and one of his top military officials, not anonymous Moscow sources. I hope we can agree that if Forbes publishes a quote from the President of Russia and his top military official, that is not an article devoid of sources. You are wrong.

Secondly, The Manhattan Project's secrecy is, indeed, marveled at today. I also visited The Straight Dope. The only leaks of the project were due to the fact that, years after the sounding success of The Manhattan Project, the detonation of the bomb, and the end of WW2, it's evident that Soviet spies were privy to its secrets. Many leaks? Hardly. The world, and, undoubtedly the majority of the 130,000 Americans working on the project, were startled by what the witnessed. It is proof that compartmentalization is a working model.

The third point is where I start to question my decision to register. "There were no secret Tesla papers." Why? Because you said so, wish to prove me wrong, and are too lazy to Google it?

Here's a little excerpt from PBS.org: http://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_mispapers.html

— The Missing Papers —
One of the more controversial topics involving Nikola Tesla is what became of many of his technical and scientific papers after he died in 1943. Just before his death at the height of World War II, he claimed that he had perfected his so-called "death beam." So it was natural that the FBI and other U.S. Government agencies would be interested in any scientific ideas involving weaponry. Some were concerned that Tesla's papers might fall into the hands of the Axis powers or the Soviets.
The morning after the inventor's death, his nephew Sava Kosanovic´ hurried to his uncle's room at the Hotel New Yorker. He was an up-and-coming Yugoslav official with suspected connections to the communist party in his country. By the time he arrived, Tesla's body had already been removed, and Kosanovic´ suspected that someone had already gone through his uncle's effects. Technical papers were missing as well as a black notebook he knew Tesla kept—a notebook with several hundred pages, some of which were marked "Government."
P. E. Foxworth, assistant director of the New York FBI office, was called in to investigate. According to Foxworth, the government was "vitally interested" in preserving Tesla's papers. Two days after Tesla's death, representatives of the Office of Alien Property went to his room at the New Yorker Hotel and seized all his possessions.
Dr. John G. Trump, an electrical engineer with the National Defense Research Committee of the Office of Scientific Research and Development, was called in to analyze the Tesla papers in OAP custody. Following a three-day investigation, Dr. Trump concluded:
His [Tesla's] thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character often concerned with the production and wireless transmission of power; but did not include new, sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results.​
Just after World War II, there was a renewed interest in beam weapons. Copies of Tesla's papers on particle beam weaponry were sent to Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. An operation code-named "Project Nick" was heavily funded and placed under the command of Brigadier General L. C. Craigie to test the feasibility of Tesla's concept. Details of the experiments were never published, and the project was apparently discontinued. But something peculiar happened. The copies of Tesla's papers disappeared and nobody knows what happened to them.

Fourth- What was your purpose in citing The Straight Dope. The text you quoted seems to state that the electrical activity in the sky over Australia, which coincided with a 3.6 magnitude earthquake, would logically be presumed to be from a meteor, yet there was no proof of a meteor impact. What does that debunk? Did I mistakenly assert that meteors were raining down on Western Australia?

Finally, I was not asked how particles can be tuned, but I will happily educate you on the matter. It is done through the physics of "Electron Spin Resonance." The below details should make understanding how particles are tuned palatable for the neophyte. http://www.uottawa.ca/publications/interscientia/inter.2/spin.html
[SIZE=+2]- OVERVIEW OF ELECTRON SPIN RESONANCE AND ITS APPLICATIONS -[/SIZE]
H. A. Farach and C. P. Poole, Jr., Department of Physics and Astronomy University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina 29208 USA
The phenomenon of electron spin resonance (ESR) is based on the fact that an electron is a charged particle which spins around its axis and this causes it to act like a tiny bar magnet. In technical language we say that it has a magnetic moment, the value of which is called the Bohr magneton.
If a second weaker alternating magnetic field B1​ oscillating at a microwave frequency is now applied at right angles to the main field B0​, then the electron can be "tipped" over when the microwave frequency is equal to the precession frequency. Another way to describe the phenomenon of ESR is to say that the quanta of the incident
microwaves induce transitions between the two states of the unpaired electron. When the energy hvof these quanta coincides with the energy level separation :

between the two states then resonance absorption of energy takes place.
If an external magnetic field Be is impressed on the system, the electron will align itself with the direction of this field and process around this axis. This behavior is analogous to that of a spinning top in the earth's gravitational field. Increasing the applied magnetic field will induce the electron to process faster and acquire more energy of motion called kinetic energy. In practice, the magnetic field will divide the electrons into two groups. In one group the magnetic moments of the electrons are aligned with the magnetic field, while in the other group the magnetic moments are aligned opposite or antiparallel to this external field.
Classically the needle of a compass points north, but if disturbed it could point in any direction. At the microscopic level of the electron, classical mechanics is replaced by quantum mechanics and one of the consequences is that the electron can only point either in the same direction as the external magnetic field or opposite to it. If perturbed only will point in one of the two directions but not in between. These two possible orientations in the applied field correspond to the projections Ms = 1/2 along the magnetic field direction where Ms is a dimensionless number used to designate the orientation. Each orientation is associated with a different energy, the one with the spins antiparallel to the external field (Ms = *1/2) being the lower energy state.

Further support of Russian Directed Energy Weapons for those who don't make it over to the pbs.org site.

[FONT=arial, helvetica]U.S. satellite reconnaissance photo of suspected Soviet beam weapon installation near Semipalatinsk. Published July 28, 1980. (Courtesy Aviation Week & Space Technology)

There really is no debate here. If anyone is really interested I believe I have the citations for a treaty signed by 20 nations agreeing not to use RF weapons against each other.

Also, from my initially referenced Daily Mail article which you contend has no sources at all:

[/FONT]
Mr Putin added: ‘Such high-tech weapons systems will be comparable in effect to nuclear weapons, but will be more acceptable in terms of political and military ideology.’
Plans to introduce the super- weapons were announced quietly last week by Russian defence minister Anatoly Serdyukov, fulfilling a little-noticed election campaign pledge by president-elect Putin.
Plans to introduce the super- weapons were announced quietly last week by Russian defence minister Anatoly Serdyukov

Mr Serdyukov said: ‘The development of weaponry based on new physics principles – direct-energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, genetic weapons, psychotronic weapons, and so on – is part of the state arms procurement programme for 2011-2020.’
[FONT=arial, helvetica]
[/FONT]

Further support of Russian Directed Energy Weapons for those who don't make it over to the pbs.org site.

U.S. satellite reconnaissance photo of suspected Soviet beam weapon installation near Semipalatinsk. Published July 28, 1980. (Courtesy Aviation Week & Space Technology)

That's not a satellite photo. It's a drawing.

Last edited:
Back