Debunked: John Fitzgerald for congress and chemtrails. (Rosalind Peterson Fan)

At first my faith in humanity went down a notch. There were a lot of bad words in my mouth. Congress? what the hell. I calmed down when I realized he was speaking to an audience of empty chairs.

Then I watched one of his other videos and started to laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joCWKLTOW68

John Fitzgerald kung fu's the Federal Reserve.

He's running for congress?
Man, he has stiff competition.

congress iondetox.jpg
Does the word "kakistocracy" have any relevance?

No, his name is Jeff Green
He doesn't look anything like john. He has an iondetox facebook page.

I'm pretty sure Iondex is "bunker buster" of this forum....he of the rogue crop dusters are really "chemtrails" theme....

Yes he is - he's said as much in a picture of a post of his someone put on here - I don't think it is meant to be secret :)

This John Fitzgerald trying to run for congress seems to be hypocritical. He was busily removing all comments that contradict his video and has now shifted into screening all comments.
As someone who claims to want to restore American virtues and freedom of speech etc he is doing an Orwellian job of erasing dissent and editing out truths that contradict his belief. It would be interesting to have his name included in the Thread title so that any of the handful of followers he might attract may have readier access to free discussion of his views

I've edited the thread title to reflect the content.

And, to actually debunk something, the very first claim made in this video (by one of his supporters):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXgKauUPN8I&list=UUxd8RF8cyGxk59gJDjaXBZQ&index=2

is
"Condensation trails usually follow a plane by about 30 plane lengths and dissipate "

This is blatantly false, as can be seen here:

http://contrailscience.com/persisting-and-spreading-contrails/

He appears to be a broad-spectrum truther. I think it's interesting how many such people falls for the chemtrail theory.

I was talking to Steve, and referred to chemtrail debunking as a "gateway debunk". Chemtrails are somewhat accessible, as what is happening with contrail formation is relatively simple. So if you can debunk chemtrails for a person, then it might open their minds a little to the possibility that all is not as their fellow conspiracy theorists say it is.

That's partly why I like to focus on debunking chemtrails. It's the wedge approach.

The wedge approach applies to John Fitzgerald here. He says one thing that is blatantly wrong (that contrails don't persist) - and then effectively bases the rest of his argument on that mistake. There's then no reason to waste much time debunking anything else. Just focus on the foundation, and the whole thing will come crashing down.

The wedge approach applies to John Fitzgerald here. He says one thing that is blatantly wrong (that contrails don't persist) - and then effectively bases the rest of his argument on that mistake. There's then no reason to waste much time debunking anything else. Just focus on the foundation, and the whole thing will come crashing down.

Logically, and in theory, yes.

However when they say that Reason A is proof, and then when reason A is debunked, either they just move onto B, and then C, etc. Or, they will just say it does not matter anyways, because they know chemtrail are real.

Peekay22 based his chemtrail proof on the fact that planes did not just go straight across the ocean, and that their route curved south. But once he was shown, and finally accepted that maybe great circle routes are real, he just said it did not matter.

How many times have chemmies said that persistent trails = proof of spraying, even MJM did that. And when thats debunked, they just keep right on, or slightly modify their conspiracy so that now persistent trails have happened and can happen, but are just so rare.

However when they say that Reason A is proof, and then when reason A is debunked, either they just move onto B, and then C, etc. Or, they will just say it does not matter anyways, because they know chemtrail are real..

At that point, and especially when they get info that the lab tests showed ordinary levels and etc. they are operating on air, basically saving face.

The mental strain after more and more gets debunked, and then the internal disputes like TGC, the pressure to come up with new stuff all the time which continues getting debuked, the failures of all attempts to get laws passed.

All of this must be a terrible strain on someone, with a conscience.

"You're all a bunch of idiots. Lettin' people tell you what you're gonna do. Lettin' people push you around. How long do you think its gonna last? How long are you gonna let it go on? How long are you gonna let them (gov't/media/the powerful) push you around. Maybe you love it. Maybe you like being pushed around. Maybe you love getting your face stuck in the s**t.....You're all a bunch of slaves. Bunch of dam slaves. Letting everybody push you around."

You guys have picked a fight with the wrong person. Be prepared you dam lassies. We are rising up and you better watch out. Arab Spring 2012 in America! Hide your kids, hide your wives. . . and more importantly hide your faces, because we are watching and always will be.

I'm not picking any fights because the fight has already begun! You must choose a side and you better believe me when I say this if you don't choose the right one you will regret it :cool: the hippies and anarchists are teaming with the hells angels and the military. watch out you governmenteristas, because we are watching you at all times.

We'll see. I can understand a lot of the frustration at the government, and at the powerful.

But do you really buy into all this conspiracy stuff? Chemtrails? HAARP?

@Mick who is paying you off if I may ask? I know for a fact you are getting paid to do this and believe you me I'll find out. . .

Nobody is paying me. I'm a semi-retired video games programmer. I made the early Tony Hawk video games. I now do this as a hobby. Here's my personal web sites:

http://mickwest.com
http://cowboyprogramming.com

Is there something actually factually wrong on metabunk.org, or contrailscience.com?

I'm sure you've got a lot of respect for John, and I'm sure he's a great guy, very personable, strong, idealistic. But that does not automatically make him right about everything. His ideas about chemtrails are just factually wrong. Check them out. How long should a contrail persist?

You guys have picked a fight with the wrong person. Be prepared you dam lassies. We are rising up and you better watch out. Arab Spring 2012 in America! Hide your kids, hide your wives. . . and more importantly hide your faces, because we are watching and always will be.

So you're going to do something really stupid and you're advertising the fact before you do it.
On behalf of everyone that isn't you ....

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/351/eb6.jpg?1307463786

(probably technically against the rules but it's sooooo appropriate)

I figured that was such blatant trolling, that it was not even worth the response.

It is (trolling) but I just couldn't help myself. It's a rare moment worth savoring when somebody threatens to find out what they know for a fact. He should have ended his sentence with the sound of a drum set falling down a flight of stairs. :cool:

YAAS appears to be a young relative of John Fitzgerald, based on his registration information. So it's possible he is serious (in his beliefs, if not his tone).

I am really John Fitzgerald's son. Yes this is true. Why would I lie? Why are you people so clueless to what's going on around you? Are you awake? Are you alive? You people seem smart enough. Why do you protect the ELITE? Why don't you help the citizens of America? Why fight against us? Once again you are all a bunch of slaves. You are all going to have a very rude awakening, because the rest of America is slowly, but surely waking up and once the sleeping lion is awake the whole world is going to change. The Mayans predicted a revolution of consciousness in 2012 and it's happening. Sadly you all are quite happy with your wealth and your "security." I can't wait 'til the spring when everyone in the world will be watching the West coast, East coast, and Midwest where the revolution will happen. Unfortunately you all have betrayed the 99% and will ultimately be punished. I hope you sleep well at night knowing you are a pawn of the ELITE and the NWO. Once everything hits the fan and America erupts in a flurry of anger and resentment towards the POLICE, the BANKERS, and the Gov't officials who's side are you going to be on. Pick now and choose right, for if you choose wrong be prepared WE will find you, WE will make you suffer for your betrayal of the repressed and the have-nots. WE have already awakened and slowly but surely WE will come into power. This has nothing to do with my Dad. My Dad is enlightened, but not to everything for HE can't be. US 18-25 year old who are being pushed into nothing but indentured slavery are ENLIGHTENED beyond your wildest dreams. Be prepared, be very prepared, for WE are. Also, this won't be violent, but it won't be peaceful either. Your families will see what FEAR is and what the BEAST really IS. Sleep well for you only have so much more time to be a part of your SHEEPLE flock.

@PCWILLIAMS @FIREPILOT and most of all @MICK

Go ahead and warn your gov't officials. Go tell the cops. I don't give a darn. I haven't 'threatened' anyone and you can't throw me in jail for this. All I will say is we have the support of the military. More and More EACH DAY are joining OUR side, not yours. SLEEP WELL FRIENDS!

Well, I like the fact that you have a specific date for your predictions. Let's see what happens in 2013.

I am really John Fitzgerald's son. Yes this is true. Why would I lie? Why are you people so clueless to what's going on around you? Are you awake? Are you alive? You people seem smart enough. Why do you protect the ELITE? Why don't you help the citizens of America? Why fight against us? Once again you are all a bunch of slaves. You are all going to have a very rude awakening, because the rest of America is slowly, but surely waking up and once the sleeping lion is awake the whole world is going to change. The Mayans predicted a revolution of consciousness in 2012 and it's happening. Sadly you all are quite happy with your wealth and your "security." I can't wait 'til the spring when everyone in the world will be watching the West coast, East coast, and Midwest where the revolution will happen. Unfortunately you all have betrayed the 99% and will ultimately be punished. I hope you sleep well at night knowing you are a pawn of the ELITE and the NWO. Once everything hits the fan and America erupts in a flurry of anger and resentment towards the POLICE, the BANKERS, and the Gov't officials who's side are you going to be on. Pick now and choose right, for if you choose wrong be prepared WE will find you, WE will make you suffer for your betrayal of the repressed and the have-nots. WE have already awakened and slowly but surely WE will come into power. This has nothing to do with my Dad. My Dad is enlightened, but not to everything for HE can't be. US 18-25 year old who are being pushed into nothing but indentured slavery are ENLIGHTENED beyond your wildest dreams. Be prepared, be very prepared, for WE are. Also, this won't be violent, but it won't be peaceful either. Your families will see what FEAR is and what the BEAST really IS. Sleep well for you only have so much more time to be a part of your SHEEPLE flock. @PCWILLIAMS @FIREPILOT and most of all @MICK Go ahead and warn your gov't officials. Go tell the cops. I don't give a darn. I haven't 'threatened' anyone and you can't throw me in jail for this. All I will say is we have the support of the military. More and More EACH DAY are joining OUR side, not yours. SLEEP WELL FRIENDS!
Since 95% of the world isn't in the USA, we'll watch it on the telly.Thanks for the warning, I'll be taking all the precautions needed ...... such as making sure the TV remote has new batteries so when nothing happens I can still flick between the channels.

I am really John Fitzgerald's son. Yes this is true. Why would I lie? Why are you people so clueless to what's going on around you? Are you awake? Are you alive? You people seem smart enough. Why do you protect the ELITE? Why don't you help the citizens of America? Why fight against us? Once again you are all a bunch of slaves. You are all going to have a very rude awakening, because the rest of America is slowly, but surely waking up and once the sleeping lion is awake the whole world is going to change. The Mayans predicted a revolution of consciousness in 2012 and it's happening. Sadly you all are quite happy with your wealth and your "security." I can't wait 'til the spring when everyone in the world will be watching the West coast, East coast, and Midwest where the revolution will happen. Unfortunately you all have betrayed the 99% and will ultimately be punished. I hope you sleep well at night knowing you are a pawn of the ELITE and the NWO. Once everything hits the fan and America erupts in a flurry of anger and resentment towards the POLICE, the BANKERS, and the Gov't officials who's side are you going to be on. Pick now and choose right, for if you choose wrong be prepared WE will find you, WE will make you suffer for your betrayal of the repressed and the have-nots. WE have already awakened and slowly but surely WE will come into power. This has nothing to do with my Dad. My Dad is enlightened, but not to everything for HE can't be. US 18-25 year old who are being pushed into nothing but indentured slavery are ENLIGHTENED beyond your wildest dreams. Be prepared, be very prepared, for WE are. Also, this won't be violent, but it won't be peaceful either. Your families will see what FEAR is and what the BEAST really IS. Sleep well for you only have so much more time to be a part of your SHEEPLE flock.

@PCWILLIAMS @FIREPILOT and most of all @MICK

Go ahead and warn your gov't officials. Go tell the cops. I don't give a darn. I haven't 'threatened' anyone and you can't throw me in jail for this. All I will say is we have the support of the military. More and More EACH DAY are joining OUR side, not yours. SLEEP WELL FRIENDS!

Oh BS, your side accuses the military of being behind chemtrails, and that will come pick us up for FEMA camps any day now.

You may also consider, the Mayans did not use a Julian calendar.

No one that is enlightened, believes in chemtrails.

This site does attract some of the worst loonies.

The world is going to end in December 2012 so nothing will happen in 2013.

Plus - where are all of these 18-25 year old losers suddenly going to arrive from?

All of the ones with any intelligence will be in college educating themselves enough to take over the running of the country. There always seems to be this mythical "uprising" which is going to take place. I don`t think so, we don`t have long to wait to find out, according to the latest crystal ball stroker...

I have it on good authority that the world will end on May 21, 2011 which is coming up any day now.
These Doomsday predictions have an excellent track record of accuracy so it's best to take the young fellow very seriously.
Always be prepared. Best to have a straight jacket at the ready at all times.

Anon_Ghenghis_Khan89 does represent a minor interent subculture, typically found on Facebook. It's basically young people who are big fans of the "Anonymous" movement, and feel that a revolution is right around the corner. They are generally quite enthusiastic, but lack historical perspective. They are generally quite accepting of conspiracy theories.

Anon_Ghenghis_Khan89 does represent a minor interent subculture, typically found on Facebook. It's basically young people who are big fans of the "Anonymous" movement, and feel that a revolution is right around the corner. They are generally quite enthusiastic, but lack historical perspective. They are generally quite accepting of conspiracy theories.

But all they do is tap away on facebook - they are enthusiastic "tappers". They do tend to become quite nasty and abusive if you attempt to point out the glaring errors with their conspiracy theories - but only while they hide behind a keyboard, they have trouble "uprising" out of their computer chairs, let alone taking over the U.S. :rolleyes:

I have it on good authority that the world will end on May 21, 2011 which is coming up any day now.
These Doomsday predictions have an excellent track record of accuracy so it's best to take the young fellow very seriously.
Always be prepared. Best to have a straight jacket at the ready at all times.

LOL :D

May 21st ? Our conversation on here will be fun come May 22nd! ;)

The fun will really begin on the 22nd December...

Hey Anon_Ghenghis_Khan89-

If John Fitzgerald is really your father, any chance you could get him to participate in a discussion here? We promise to be civil and to not censor (unlike his website and videos). Just a discussion of the facts.

What say you...or he?

That's a great idea. A straightforward and polite discussion the facts would help clarify things greatly. John?

From Roxy's FB page

[h=6]Roxy Lopez
[/h][h=6]‎***ATTENTION**** Join us this Friday for an interview with John Fitzgerald running for congress in California, who is NOT afraid to campaign on Chemtrails, flouride in the water, and viruses!

He will discuss all of the above on Friday, please give him your support!

http://www.thetruthdenied.com/[/h]

It's interesting how Roxy has people on her show who must have quite differing opinions about the science of contrails, but they are all treated as equally correct. Russ Tanner thinks all contrails are chemtrails, but I can't imagine Fitzgerald thinks the same, and we know Michael Murphy does not.

Are these details not important?

Don't think it matters a lot to Roxy. Over on Chemtrails Kill she constantly agrees with widely varying statements made by lots of people. Think she's just trying to keep everyone happy, except the sceptics.

Back