Debunked: Experiments Showing Orgonite Blocking Electromagnetic Radiation

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01BrUDWVZKo

There's a few videos on the internet that show people using a simple EMF meter and supposedly demonstrating that a piece of "orgonite" can be used to block the radiation from a WiFi router or similar (example 1, example 2, example 3, example 4). In the above video I attempt to duplicate those tests, and investigate to see if the orgonite is doing anything that some other similar sized object would do.

The results were that the orgonite was not doing anything that any other object would do. In fact the blocking effect shown in previous tests comes from the person's hand, and not the orgonite itself. Holding any other object in the same position has the same effect. Holding no object at all in the same position has the same effect.

If the orgonite is positioned between the router and the detector by itself (without my hand holding it) it actually makes the detected radiation slightly worse - as does any other similar sized object of similar composition.

Orgonite Blocking Five Ways Metabunk.jpg

The ogonite used in this experiment is a "Tower Busters 1 Indigo Blue Orgone Generator Energy Accumulator" from "Rise Perspective", and sold by Amazon. The descrption reads:

Tower Busters Orgone Generator Energy Accumulator*Intentions Love, Strength, Power, Healing, Calm, Clarity, Creativity, Abundance, Prosperity. Made with Love*FREE GIFT with every complete order*Fast Shipping*Thanks For Looking!Orgonite is a handmade product and may have some small imperfections such as bubbles or texture variations; this in no way affects the quality or function of the orgonite devices.Thanks for your orders!Uses for your Tower Buster. Place at each corner of your bed.Put one either side of your windowsill and another in the middle.Place on every electrical device.Place on or under your plug socket.Carry them with you in your bag or car. Place under bed for better sleep.Put on the perimeter of property to cleanse it.Place near cell towers to block the negative effects Create an optimal atmosphere.Cleanse the energy of a large area.Attract positive energy to a property.Prevent Chemtrails from polluting. Help crops grow. Create peaceful energy. Reduces The Affects Electro Magnetic Fields DOR from TVs', Microwaves etc These Orgone energy generators are based upon the pioneering work of Wilhelm Reich and Others. They take Deadly Orgone Radiation (DOR) and turn it into Positive Orgone Radiation (POR). Simply put POR is the creative life force in nature. Orgone generators are also thought to mitigate the harmful effects of Electromagnetic waves, ELF and HAARP waves in your environment. Put them near your TV, computer or anywhere in your living space. Even put them in your garden and watch it flourish a bloom like never before. Disclaimer: We make no medical claims about our products. If you have a medical conditions please consult a physician.::Note: These are stock photos of the Tower Busters. It is not the exact Tower Buster you will receive. These are handmade art pieces and vary slightly from piece to piece. You will receive 1 quality Tower Buster very similar to the pictures.
Content from External Source
The meter is the popular very cheap DT-1130

Last edited:
i think you should name the thread " Scientific Proof Orgonite makes EMF radiation Worse " !!

(time stamp 3: 25)

20160617-125326-9qevz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WiFi operates at the same frequency as microwave oven. What if You put a bottle of water between the router and the meter?

Nope, I just tried it, and it makes no difference.
Do you have any Beeswax candles to try? I know orgonite is hookum but I cant stand the resin. People wearing it next to their skin and all. I was watching a video interview with Sharon Schloss from The Chembow and even she agrees that "resin is very toxic" (time stamp 7:22).

Plus, for novices trying to make this stuff at home, working with resin can be dangerous fume wise.

I dont mind people paying money for charms and talismens but i'd be happy if they stop throwing toxic resin cubes, that break down eventually, into our environment!

Anyway, maybe if you try beeswax and it doesnt INCREASE the EMF the way the orgonite does, people will at least stop using resin. (of course it would be even more helpful if you melt your beeswax candle down and add some quartz, sawdust, metal shavings and copper coils to it to replicate the orgonite guts. <But if you do then you have to melt it down afterwards and free the crystals - it's obscene to trap them in any type of gook, even beeswax. )

Do you have any Beeswax candles to try? I know orgonite is hookum but I cant stand the resin. People wearing it next to their skin and all. I was watching a video interview with Sharon Schloss from The Chembow and even she agrees that "resin is very toxic" (time stamp 7:22).

Plus, for novices trying to make this stuff at home, working with resin can be dangerous fume wise.

I dont mind people paying money for charms and talismens but i'd be happy if they stop throwing toxic resin cubes, that break down eventually, into our environment!

Anyway, maybe if you try beeswax and it doesnt INCREASE the EMF the way the orgonite does, people will at least stop using resin. (of course it would be even more helpful if you melt your beeswax candle down and add some quartz, sawdust, metal shavings and copper coils to it to replicate the orgonite guts. <But if you do then you have to melt it down afterwards and free the crystals - it's obscene to trap them in any type of gook, even beeswax. )
The issue with beeswax is that it melts. If it was pure beeswax (candles are made of a mixture of beeswax and an oil like olive, palm or the ever-popular coconut so they have a lower melting point) the melting point of pure beeswax varies, but usually it's around 140F. The stuff they sell at Home Depot for lubing things up isn't pure beeswax, last I checked. Carnauba wax is an option with a melting point of 180F, it's plant-based and thus used by vegans in lipstick and the like. The higher the melting point, the longer it would stay together in harsh weather.

I looked up "organic resin" on google and it automatically suggested "organic resin for orgonite".
The first result was this site, which advocates polyester resin:
Most people use polyester resin since it has good shrinkage for orgonite (the more pressure put on the crystal, the better), and is a relatively cheap option.
It's interesting. There's all sorts of safety precautions one needs to have with it, though. The fumes are flammable and it seems like this is the kind of thing that most crystal loving folk who wear them for healing want to shy away from as far as health effects. The above seller makes orgonite pendants to be worn near the skin, it's interesting.

Glass would be a good option for outdoor use, I think. A part of me thinks that even clay would work. I was an avid potter in high school. If one kneaded the necessary metals and crystals into a clay that would be able to be water resistant after a relatively low temperature firing in the kiln, that would be a nice option for an orgone device that wouldn't pollute the environment more than it already is. Clay shrinks quite a bit as well, usually about 10 percent, depending on the clay and the kiln temperature, etc. The only issue with it is that if it's thicker than the average human thumb it will straight-up explode in the kiln. Perhaps a hollow vessel, filled with minerals and fired? Or maybe a hollow vessel that can be filled after firing and plugged with wax. A myriad of cool shapes could be made, regardless.
I wish I had one of those little readers or I'd do some experiments myself.

Nice work. In your vid at 4.41sec you demonstrate that its touching by hand & so earthing-grounding the elements be it orgon steel, plastic or wood via your body "sink" is the key to the meter reading droping.

To help here another and easy to watch vid of the tester holding on to his Orgonite over an emf emitter and claiming its reducing the emf...Trawling though the many Orgon utubes vids & the many and various claims was a bit of chore.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyN0HWOP2Cg

And Meg Jones discovered the same thing

Meg Jones7 months ago
I just used the same device the same way to test my first "powerful" orgone. However, after the number dropped like yours did, I used my hand to pretend it was the orgone and got the exact same result... so it's not the orgone but "something" is blocking the device to cause the numbers dropped... sad. I just spent 70 for 4 "super powerful" coasters and I'm going to ask the seller why it didn't do anything with my device.. :(
However this Vid from your list shows Orgon droping the emf when introduced to field and it seems not to be touched and then still doing the same when other elements are placed beside??

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2q2fWM5GV0

this Vid from your list shows Orgon droping the emf when introduced to field and it seems not to be touched and then still doing the same when other elements are placed beside??
hmm. too bad he didnt try other objects made of metal or similar shape in the same position.

in this vid..the readings are all over the place in multiple positions and objects, but the paint can got the best results.

paintcan.jpg

Thanks for this: I shall have to make sure my ex doesn't waste her money on some orgonite. She does actually genuinely feel wifi signals, and they give her headaches. I didn't believe it at first, and just got rather unsympathetically annoyed that she would make me switch it off when she came to visit, but after many tests I do see that, somehow, she does feel it when it's on.

If she really is bothered by EMF her best bet would be Green Bank, West Virginia in the national radio quiet zone. Really interesting place too at least to me.

If she really is bothered by EMF her best bet would be Green Bank, West Virginia in the national radio quiet zone. Really interesting place too at least to me.

Alas, she's French, and lives in Paris. ;-)

Well in that case a she could always try a quiet room that has been basically made into a Faraday cage. I can promise you that they stop wireless. I once had to explain to a colleague why the wireless APs he placed in protective steel cages in a gymnasium were not working.

And I apologize I seem to be heading off on a tangent.

Yes, the harmfull resin made me worry too. It looks very nice because it is transparent. So i came up with the idea of using transparent soap. There is special soap for sale to make your own transparent soap and add nice things in it. It is way cheaper and good for nature. Not as solid though, and not suitable for jewelery. But a pyramide carefully positioned on a closet should work fine.

that is not even real orgonite though, its just pieces of metal and dye in resin, its lacking many key elements of true orgonite, the most important being a 50/50 ratio of organic elements (such as crystals) and metal, like a coil of copper or other metal wire wrapped around a quartz or other crystal. try this experiment again with ACTUAL orgonite.

Yes, the harmfull resin made me worry too. It looks very nice because it is transparent. So i came up with the idea of using transparent soap. There is special soap for sale to make your own transparent soap and add nice things in it. It is way cheaper and good for nature. Not as solid though, and not suitable for jewelery. But a pyramide carefully positioned on a closet should work fine.
first of all, epoxy resin is non-toxic. second of all, the "orgonite" used in this experiment is fake orgonite, it lacks basic and essential elements of true orgonite. third, the entire reason orgonite works is because of the piezoelectric effect caused by the constant pressure of epoxy resin when the inside contains 50/50 amounts of crystal/metal, i.e. the crystal wrapped in a metal coil, which is clearly missing from this paperweight you guys are calling orgonite. do some more research before you try to "debunk" something you have clearly not done any research on

Last edited by a moderator:
that is not even real orgonite though, its just pieces of metal and dye in resin, its lacking many key elements of true orgonite, the most important being a 50/50 ratio of organic elements (such as crystals) and metal, like a coil of copper or other metal wire wrapped around a quartz or other crystal. try this experiment again with ACTUAL orgonite.
How does one get some "actual" orgonite?

What would change in this experiment?

What experiment would you use to demonstrate the effect?

third, the entire reason orgonite works is because of the piezoelectric effect caused by the constant pressure of epoxy resin
Epoxy shrinks as it cures. Shrinkage does not cause the setting resin to tighten around objects that are inside it, shrinkage causes the formation of voids so it is more likely that epoxy resin will recede from any objects trapped within as it cures. So far as I understand it, this means that the epoxy in orgonite won't apply a force to the quartz and therefore there won't be any piezoelectric effect.

If I am not mistaken, orgone is supposed to be a natural flowing universal energy, whereas orgonite is just the same energy that has been artificially collected and concentrated. Originally, an orgone accumulator which consisted of a box in which was placed a living organism for a about 30 to 45 mins per day. I have no idea how these trinkets could possibly collect orgone, if it exists. Someone just decided to make a trinket and earn a few bucks.

Sorry, but this seems to redefine organic to my understanding. Given the next reference to crystals mentions "quartz or other", I'm not sure what plant or animal grows these "organic" crystals. Without doing a deep dive into the web, off the top of my head, organically produced crystals include things like kidney stones, uric acid crystals around joints (caused by gout in humans), or one of the natural remedies for gout, nettles.

https://www.thewildpharma.co.uk/plants/nettle

harvesting and preparation

Only use leaves from plants that are not flowering or near to flowering (flower bunches have not yet formed). Older nettle leaves produce crystals of calcium carbonate which can get stuck in the body tissues and cause problems.

The issue with these organic cyrstals is going to be the collection of sufficient quantities, from whichever source you choose!

Sorry, but this seems to redefine organic to my understanding. Given the next reference to crystals mentions "quartz or other", I'm not sure what plant or animal grows these "organic" crystals. Without doing a deep dive into the web, off the top of my head, organically produced crystals include things like kidney stones, uric acid crystals around joints (caused by gout in humans), or one of the natural remedies for gout, nettles.

https://www.thewildpharma.co.uk/plants/nettle

harvesting and preparation

Only use leaves from plants that are not flowering or near to flowering (flower bunches have not yet formed). Older nettle leaves produce crystals of calcium carbonate which can get stuck in the body tissues and cause problems.

The issue with these organic cyrstals is going to be the collection of sufficient quantities, from whichever source you choose!
I don't know about stinging nettles curing gout, but I know St. Georges Spirits puts them in their Absinthe. Absinthe being predominantly an anise flavored liquor and I don't like anise, I will never the less, always keep a small bottle of it on the bar as the nettles make one's tongue numb and that's kinda fun. And I went waaay off topic.

I don't know about stinging nettles curing gout, but I know St. Georges Spirits puts them in their Absinthe. Absinthe being predominantly an anise flavored liquor and I don't like anise, I will never the less, always keep a small bottle of it on the bar as the nettles make one's tongue numb and that's kinda fun. And I went waaay off topic.

OT.
Ditch that French/Swiss-style modern sweeter stuff, get your hands on some proper Czech (properly Bohemian) absinth that is a primarily wormwood infused bitters, much closer to the ancient formulation (it's what it was named after). Numbness I normally associate with clove (such as a good authentic Hefeweizen or Witbier), I don't think I have anything local with nettles that I could try - it sounds interesting.

OT.
Ditch that French/Swiss-style modern sweeter stuff, get your hands on some proper Czech (properly Bohemian) absinth that is a primarily wormwood infused bitters, much closer to the ancient formulation (it's what it was named after). Numbness I normally associate with clove (such as a good authentic Hefeweizen or Witbier), I don't think I have anything local with nettles that I could try - it sounds interesting.
Thanks for the heads up @FatPhil. At the risk of being further Off Topic, I've often thought of starting a thread in the ChitChat forum, where I think something like this would be allowed, for informal discussions like this. I know Metabunk is all about serious work, but it's populated with such a fascinating group of people from around the world, it would be interesting to just have an informal space to share. I'd love to hear about Estonian street food. Maybe I'll try later today.

Back