Debunked: Bundy Ranch Dispute as BLM exploiting Fracking Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BLM lands are not his property.

The cows are. The people Tasered were his group so to speak. If violence isnt a valid thing to protest against I dont know what is.

Ok the cows could of been considered an invasion but were peaceful means to get Bundy to comply exhausted, even?

What claim do the fed really have to the land??

Rhetorical questions really. I think the bottom line is that the evidence used as proof of the fracking intentions has been debunked but political points were mentioned and people are going to feel obliged to respond.

A legal one.

I cant rebut that without using "Freeman" arguments and apparently I am not allowed to be a Freeman here or at least I am not allowed to use any theory that makes me sound like I may be.

My interpretation of being asked not to use such arguments by admin.

Last edited:
More obfuscation- why do you bob and weave behind partisan BS instead of dealing with the issue at hand?

The laws that empower the BLM were established by elected officials.

(Keystone is off topic- but the shale from Alberta that would be transported is not bound for the US market...and will find its way to the global market one way or another so your logic is flawed. The pipeline will get passed- just after the mid-term elections in Nov.)

Why not simply answer the question: Do you believe Bundy is breaking the law and should be help accountable?

Enforcing laws does make sense.
A unjust law in his mind . From what I heard he is breaking the law but it is not up to me to judge him . Keystone will find its way to the global market adding more product and likely bring down the price of crude . Plus jobs created will help the economy ) So your so called logic is flawed . When you and others stop your partisan BS so will I . Remember its me against many here and most of your opinions are politcal as are many of mine , Seems many cant handle opposing opinions around here ? Do you have proof of how that law was passed ?

Its the most popular right wing conspiracy theory since the birther movement

Maybe but that doesnt mean there are not related theories that are not just conspiracy theory. Such as people not wanting government to so commonly use for as a solution.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was some kind of controlled opposition. Its a pretty daft thing really. Like somebody says above Bundy is only being asked for like $1 a month per cow.

I cant debate that without using "Freeman" arguments and apparently I am not allowed to be a Freeman here or at least I am not allowed to use any theory that makes me sound like I may be.

My interpretation of being asked not to use such arguments by admin.

If you can debunk the validity of a particular law, then start a new thread and do so. Following the posting guidelines, of course.

This thread has diverged in multiple directions from the original post. If people want to address a specific point, then please start a new thread. If you want a sub-conversation excised from here, then please let me know which posts.

I think this video sums Cliven Bundy up pretty well. How many politicians and supporters are still willing tie themselves to his cause?

It's amazing the number of people in the comments trying to make excuses for his statements about African Americans. No one is better off as a slave. His opinions on undocumented/illegal aliens are also interesting since they are probably 180 degrees out from most of the people rallying to is defense.

Last edited:
It's amazing the number of people in the comments trying to make excuses for his statements about African Americans. No one is better off as a slave.

That clip made the rounds last night. I saw it on Colbert and Jon Stewart.

Bundy defends his statements.:rolleyes: I wonder if in Bundy's view the phrase "we the people" includes "the negro"?

Last edited:
That clip made the rounds last night. I saw it on Colbert and Jon Stewart.

Bundy defends his statements.:rolleyes: I wonder if in Bundy's view the phrase "we the people" includes "the negro"?

To be fair, almost all the negroes I know also openly "wonder"--almost daily!!-- if it wouldn't be better if they could
go back to those good ol' days in which slavery gave them "something to do" and promoted awesome (negro) family structure...
and the chickens! Oh how those people miss the chickens!!

I personally am very grateful to the media outlets that celebrated Mr. Bundy and told me what a brave American hero he is.
I was running a little low on modern role models. Huzzah!!

I think this video sums Cliven Bundy up pretty well. How many politicians and supporters are still willing tie themselves to his cause?

It's amazing the number of people in the comments trying to make excuses for his statements about African Americans. No one is better off as a slave. His opinions on undocumented/illegal aliens are also interesting since they are probably 180 degrees out from most of the people rallying to is defense.

Im glad you put up the full video Bill . Race has nothing to do with the issue . His statements were ignorant to say the least . Its playing the race card when all else fails . noticed how the NYT left out his compassion for Mexicans ? Lynnette Curtis defends" Harry Reid's Negro Dialect " Then does a hit piece on Cliven Bundy# http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/senator-said-mouthful-his-reference-negro-dialect…

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes he (Bundy) crudely explained the destruction of the black family over the last 80 years. So because he is white he has no right to say anything about how the Government and race baiters have repressed Blacks or if you prefer political correct term African-American? But as Neal Boortz has asked when someone said they were African-American "Sowhich part of Africa did you live in before coming to American?" Of course he was called a racist for that too because he was not being sensitive and politically correct.

A good book on the Black family destruction is Bamboozled by Angela McGlowan.

Thomas Sowell, “Although the big word on the left is 'compassion,' the big agenda on the left is dependency.”

How about Allen West calling Obama a slave owner?? http://dailycurrant.com/2013/03/18/alan-west-calls-obama-slavemaster/

How About E. W. Jackson suggests welfare has been worse than slavery? http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_257b8879-1564-5dde-928c-37713a2cd9c1.html

Then there is the great sages or the civil right era:

Al Sharpoton: Tawana Brawley rape hoax 1987, Crown Heights Riot and beating Orthodox Jews on the streets 1991, Freddy’s Fashion Mart Riot 1995, Just a few notable events that Sharpton created to make himself a race pimp.

Jesse Jackson is the best shake down artist of them all. There probably is not a large corporation that he has not had money extorted from them by Jackson. Most are secret because the Corporations don’t want the bad publicity and Jackson doesn’t want it the real news out there.

Friday, April 25, 2014
PRESS RELEASE[/paste:font]

We are trading one form of slavery for another.

What I am saying is that all we Americans are trading one form of slavery for another. All of us are in some measure slaves of the federal government. Through their oppressive tactics of telling the ranchers how many cows they can have on their land, and making that number too low to support a ranch, the BLM has driven every rancher in Clark County off the land, except me. The IRS keeps the people of America in fear, and makes us all work about a third or a half of the year before we have earned enough to pay their taxes. This is nothing but slavery from January through May. The NSA spies on us and collects our private phone calls and emails. And the government dole which many people in America are on, and have been for much of their lives, is dehumanizing and degrading. It takes away incentive to work and self respect. Eventually a person on the dole becomes a ward of the government, because his only source of income is a dole from the government. Once the government has you in that position, you are its slave.

I am trying to keep Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream alive. He was praying for the day when he and his people would be free, and he could say I’m free, free at last, thank God I’m free at last! But all of us here America, no matter our race, are having our freedom eroded and destroyed by the federal government because of its heavy handed tactics. The BLM, the IRS, the NSA--all of the federal agencies are destroying our freedom. I am standing up against their bad and unconstitutional laws, just like Rosa Parks did when she refused to sit in the back of the bus. She started a revolution in America, the civil rights movement, which freed the black people from much of the oppression they were suffering. I'm saying Martin Luther King's dream was not that Rosa could take her rightful seat in the front of the bus, but his dream was that she could take any seat on the bus and I would be honored to sit beside her. I am doing the same thing Rosa Parks did--I am standing up against bad laws which dehumanize us and destroy our freedom. Just like the Minutemen at Lexington and Concord, we are saying no to an oppressive government which considers us to be slaves rather than free men.

I invite all people in America to join in our peaceful revolution to regain our freedom. That is how America was started, and we need to keep that tradition alive.

Cliven D. Bundy
Content from External Source

Here is the cut down interview with a Black Man that is helping protect the Bundy. They were probably afraid to post the whole interview because he may have said more. We will probably never know. He is being called all kinds of racist names just because he is willing to think and make decisions for himself. The reporter can't believe that this man is not offended.

Yes he (Bundy) crudely explained the destruction of the black family over the last 80 years. So because he is white he has no right to say anything about how the Government and race baiters have repressed Blacks or if you prefer political correct term African-American? But as Neal Boortz has asked when someone said they were African-American "Sowhich part of Africa did you live in before coming to American?" Of course he was called a racist for that too because he was not being sensitive and politically correct.

A good book on the Black family destruction is Bamboozled by Angela McGlowan.

Thomas Sowell, “Although the big word on the left is 'compassion,' the big agenda on the left is dependency.”

How about Allen West calling Obama a slave owner?? http://dailycurrant.com/2013/03/18/alan-west-calls-obama-slavemaster/

How About E. W. Jackson suggests welfare has been worse than slavery? http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_257b8879-1564-5dde-928c-37713a2cd9c1.html

Then there is the great sages or the civil right era:

Al Sharpoton: Tawana Brawley rape hoax 1987, Crown Heights Riot and beating Orthodox Jews on the streets 1991, Freddy’s Fashion Mart Riot 1995, Just a few notable events that Sharpton created to make himself a race pimp.

Jesse Jackson is the best shake down artist of them all. There probably is not a large corporation that he has not had money extorted from them by Jackson. Most are secret because the Corporations don’t want the bad publicity and Jackson doesn’t want it the real news out there.
Oh Cory, your post made my day!

Couple of things: If you don't want people to "know" your feelings on race, best to avoid the more obvious tells
(like using the phrase "race baiters"…do a google search on it, and see what kind of folks use the term :eek:, and why most don't)

Second: Since tons and tons of media types at Fox News, Drudge, Breitbart, etc. constantly complain about the current president,
why did you choose Allen West? You didn't select him based on skin color, did you, Cory? ;)

Lastly, when showing people that you know more than them, it's bad form to show that you are not able to distinguish
between real information, and joke websites. Citing a fake story ("Allen West Calls Obama A ‘Slavemaster’") :p
on a parody website (Daily Current) :rolleyes: suggests that you might want to hold off a bit on telling others how gullible they are.

Here is the cut down interview with a Black Man that is helping protect the Bundy. They were probably afraid to post the whole interview because he may have said more. We will probably never know. He is being called all kinds of racist names just because he is willing to think and make decisions for himself. The reporter can't believe that this man is not offended.

Shows you how CNN is just part of the Government Media Complex .

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Cory, your post made my day!

Couple of things: If you don't want people to "know" your feelings on race, best to avoid the more obvious tells
(like using the phrase "race baiters"…do a google search on it, and see what kind of folks use the term :eek:, and why most don't)

Second: Since tons and tons of media types at Fox News, Drudge, Breitbart, etc. constantly complain about the current president,
why did you choose Allen West? You didn't select him based on skin color, did you, Cory? ;)

Lastly, when showing people that you know more than them, it's bad form to show that you are not able to distinguish
between real information, and joke websites. Citing a fake story ("Allen West Calls Obama A ‘Slavemaster’") :p
on a parody website (Daily Current) :rolleyes: suggests that you might want to hold off a bit on telling others how gullible they are.
you are wrong Allen West did say that I posted a link From Huffpo .

Since it seems like this thread is going to devolve into general argument and political discussion, I'm putting it on pause. If there's something specific you'd like to debunk, then start a new thread, under the posting guidelines.

Just some raw data to add to the above - transcript of his remarks in full.

*…” and so what I’ve testified to ya’, I was in the WATTS riot, I seen the beginning fire and I seen the last fire. What I seen is civil disturbance. People are not happy, people is thinking they did not have their freedom; they didn’t have these things, and they didn’t have them.*
*We’ve progressed quite a bit from that day until now, and sure don’t want to go back; we sure don’t want the colored people to go back to that point; we sure don’t want the Mexican people to go back to that point; and we can make a difference right now by taking care of some of these bureaucracies, and do it in a peaceful way.*

Let me tell.. talk to you about the Mexicans, and these are just things I know about the negroes. I want to tell you one more thing I know about the negro.

When I go, went, go to Las Vegas, North Las Vegas; and I would see these little government houses, and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids…. and there was always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch. They didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for the kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for the young girls to do.

And because they were basically on government subsidy – so now what do they do? They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never, they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered are they were better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things? Or are they better off under government subsidy?

You know they didn’t get more freedom, uh they got less freedom – they got less family life, and their happiness -you could see it in their faces- they were not happy sitting on that concrete sidewalk. Down there they was probably growing their turnips – so that’s all government, that’s not freedom.

*Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know I understand that they come over here against our constitution and cross our borders. But they’re here and they’re people – and I’ve worked side-by-side a lot of them.*

*Don’t tell me they don’t work, and don’t tell me they don’t pay taxes. And don’t tell me they don’t have better family structure than most of us white people. When you see those Mexican families, they’re together, they picnic together, they’re spending their time together, and I’ll tell you in my way of thinking they’re awful nice people.*
*And we need to have those people join us and be with us…. not, not come to our party.*
Content from External Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back