Claim: Mike Adams of Natural News behind Monsanto Collaborators website

Qualiall

It may be a bit harder to analyse this since the "Monsanto Collaborators" website went off line, but here is the situation as I understand it

Mike Adams wrote an article on Natural News comparing pro GMO people are like Nazis and further implied that it is the duty of people to stop them by any means necessary--he pointed to a website, called "Monsanto Collaborators" which listed the personal details of scientists and advocates of GMO along with images of the holocaust.

Many people interpreted this as a call for violent action against the biotech community and its advocates and further claimed that Mike Adams, or someone behind Natural News was responsible for the reprehensible site. Supposedly the FBI is now involved.

As claimed here, comparing the HTML source code for both the Natural News site and the (now offline) Monsanto Collaborators website showed similarities that could not have been a coincidence:

http://www.geneticliteracyproject.o...alth-ranger-fiasco-widens-plus-adams-archive/

"But more interesting is the fact that it’s now clear that Adams was behind the Monsanto Collaborators site. Analyses by the GLP, geneticist Karl Haro von Mogel and most extensively by the website This Week in Pseudo Science have demonstrated that the NaturalNews.com coding signatures–akin to a DNA match–are all over the Monsanto Collaborators site, which was actually registered hours before Adams’ first attack column was published. In sum: Adams has been busted. He published both sites. He’s also launched two other slander and pseudo sites designed to promote himself and his products while trying to hammer critics."

Adams denies this and claims the website was a "setup" from his alleged enemies.

I am very pro biotech myself and Mike Adams is ( a word I apparently can't use), but could source code alone really be a "DNA match" as they claim above?

Last edited:
It may be a bit harder to analyse this since the "Monsanto Collaborators" website went off line, but here is the situation as I understand it

Here is an archived copy of the "Monsanto Collaborators" website:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140724153953/http://www.monsantocollaborators.org (http://archive.today/5Aq1c)

Here's the blog post describing some of the coding similarities between "Monsanto Collaborators" website and the Natural News website:

http://www.twipscience.org/news/2014/7/25/mike-adams-builds-a-naturalnews-nazi-time-machine (http://archive.today/GZLCx)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's utterly psychotically absurd - he 'rhetorically' mused, "I almost wish someone would set up a website that lists those who collaborate with Monsanto, wink wink" -

Humanity must record and remember those who collaborated with the enemy
Just as history needed to record the names and deeds of Nazi war criminals, so too must all those collaborators who are promoting the death and destruction caused by GMOs be named for the historical record. The true extent of their collaboration with an anti-human regime will all become readily apparent once the GMO delusion collapses and mass global starvation becomes an inescapable reality.

I'm hoping someone will create a website listing all the publishers, scientists and journalists who are now Monsanto propaganda collaborators. I have no doubt such a website would be wildly popular and receive a huge influx of visitors, and it would help preserve the historical record of exactly which people contributed to the mass starvation and death which will inevitably be unleashed by GMO agriculture (which is already causing mass suicides in India and crop failures worldwide).
Content from External Source
Then he has the deluded audacity to claim -

UPDATE 2: After careful analysis, I have come to the conclusion that the Monsanto Collaborators website is a bait-and-switch trap engineered by the biotech industry in an effort to lure in support from GMO skeptics and then discredit them with some sort of insane "call to action" of some kind.
So how can the website be a 'false flag' when he was the one who suggested it? Did Monsanto secret internet hackers insert that sentence into his own article?

He's beyond contempt.

"But more interesting is the fact that it’s now clear that Adams was behind the Monsanto Collaborators site. Analyses by the GLP, geneticist Karl Haro von Mogel and most extensively by the website This Week in Pseudo Science have demonstrated that the NaturalNews.com coding signatures–akin to a DNA match–are all over the Monsanto Collaborators site, which was actually registered hours before Adams’ first attack column was published. In sum: Adams has been busted. He published both sites. He’s also launched two other slander and pseudo sites designed to promote himself and his products while trying to hammer critics."

Adams denies this and claims the website was a "setup" from his alleged enemies.

I am very pro biotech myself and Mike Adams is ( a word I apparently can't use), but could source code alone really be a "DNA match" as they claim above?

It is possible for an individual coder to have coding habits or approaches to solving a problem that would allow others to identify their work. That was the case even back when we used punch cards. He is probably trying to distance himself because he is concerned about potential liability.

It's not irrefutable proof, but the most obvious and simplest evidence against him is that the registration of the website happened before the article 'suggesting' it was posted.

There is one thing that whoever set up this site wasn’t able to do; while he was able to register the domain overseas and make the actual owner private, he could not hide the date and time that the domain was originally registered. NaturalNews does not provide timestamps on their articles, so the best way to determine when something is published there is to see when they share it on a different site. The article was originally posted to Facebook at 23:05 GMT on July 21st, and the first comment on the article itself was at 23:15 GMT, but MonsantoCollaborators.org was registered at 16:21 GMT, over six and a half hours before the article went online. This could also be a coincidence, but I can find no evidence that this article was online prior to 23:05 GMT on the 21st of July, whereas the domain was registered at 16:21 GMT on the same date.

Back