Chemtrails Project

Nasa needs to stick with space not Earth or so called climate change . Nasa has become a big joke down here lately .

Joe, I'm sure you know what Nasa stands for. They produce the space and aeronautical equipment which studies the atmosphere. I order to get into space you pass through the atmosphere. How do you think your satellite weather data get to you? There is a continuum between atmosphere and space which doesn't lend itself to having separate duplicative departments, one strictly for space and one strictly for earth or whatever. If NASA shut down the joking would stop down there pretty quickly. I understand you are frustrated that chemtrails has turned out to be bunk, but try your best to get over it.

Chemtrails Project UK FB'd the following today -

I now have what very much looks like a genuine inside source for the covert chemtrailing operation. I have a lot of new information and will be disseminating everything possible, whilst still protecting my informant. How effective is the network for exposing this crucial information and how well informed of the dangers, to health and environment is your group? It will be crucial to be able to inform a shocked public of the full implementations of this covert spraying program. Global warming/climate change is relatively easy to explain and the subsequent fraud cover of geoengineering solution. GMO alu resist seed and tree stock already prepared now. Food prices set to soar as toxic tipping point approaches amid institutional denial from establishment. Compartmentalization means that only the very top may have a true understanding of the plan. The great cull is real, men's sperm count is already down 33% in just 16 years, disease and illnessesassociated with the toxic sprays, exponentially increased. All plants and trees already showing toxic overload and immune system breakdown. Aforestation and reforestation mentioned as part of the SRM model. Many laws and regualtions broken by airlines for CAA, JAA as well as governments breaking Nuremburg code...experimenting on population without consultation or consent. Others relevant laws and treaties must be understood and a dossier completed for full disclosure to lower levels of government, police and military so that the UN led, comitteee of 300/ Bilderburg group can be arrested and all connected suffer the truth being publicly understood.

Lets put the UNITY back into our community, encourage everyone to be the change they want to see....no matter how big or small, education and participation will be the turning point......PEACE 4 ALL
Content from External Source
The claims this Facebook group makes are becoming steadily more incredible as time passes.

Chemtrails Project UK FB'd the following today -

I now have what very much looks like a genuine inside source for the covert chemtrailing operation. I have a lot of new information and will be disseminating everything possible, whilst still protecting my informant. How effective is the network for exposing this crucial information and how well informed of the dangers, to health and environment is your group? It will be crucial to be able to inform a shocked public of the full implementations of this covert spraying program. Global warming/climate change is relatively easy to explain and the subsequent fraud cover of geoengineering solution. GMO alu resist seed and tree stock already prepared now. Food prices set to soar as toxic tipping point approaches amid institutional denial from establishment. Compartmentalization means that only the very top may have a true understanding of the plan. The great cull is real, men's sperm count is already down 33% in just 16 years, disease and illnessesassociated with the toxic sprays, exponentially increased. All plants and trees already showing toxic overload and immune system breakdown. Aforestation and reforestation mentioned as part of the SRM model. Many laws and regualtions broken by airlines for CAA, JAA as well as governments breaking Nuremburg code...experimenting on population without consultation or consent. Others relevant laws and treaties must be understood and a dossier completed for full disclosure to lower levels of government, police and military so that the UN led, comitteee of 300/ Bilderburg group can be arrested and all connected suffer the truth being publicly understood.

Lets put the UNITY back into our community, encourage everyone to be the change they want to see....no matter how big or small, education and participation will be the turning point......PEACE 4 ALL
The claims this Facebook group makes are becoming steadily more incredible as time passes.

I notice they mention GM aluminium resistant seeds again. I don't know if you have used it but there is this link were Barbara Peterson says it's a load of bollocks.

http://farmwars.info/?p=7760

I notice they mention GM aluminium resistant seeds again. I don't know if you have used it but there is this link were Barbara Peterson says it's a load of bollocks.

http://farmwars.info/?p=7760
It took me awhile, but Barbara finally came around. Also at Farmwars, though he seems oblivious to the fact that life itself evolved in the presence of ubiquitous alumino-silicate minerals in air, soil and water, Dr. "Lenny Thyme"(Lawrence Schlusser) debunks the claim that anyone could spray enough aluminum oxide to change soil pH. However, he is wrong to think that no plants bioaccumulate aluminum. Many do, notably leaves of the tea plant!.

Reading comments there I spotted this one. I wonder why folks in remote areas don't live to be 130?

They want you sick by 65 and buy their drugs and they want you dead at 85. If people quit eating processed foods and execised they would live to be 130, but they couldn’t sell you a bunch of drugs. If people lived that long don’t want to pay SS for 50 years. They will find a way to make you sick. If you eat your own food and you don’t drinkt heir water, then they have to get you with vaccines. Don’t let them do it. Ventilate them first. Doctors want your kid dumb and slow. No child moves ahead.

Back