Chemtrail Lawsuit

Her is the abbreviated response Jay. I posted it up here, somewhere, at the time. 25/08/2012.

COPY/PASTE EMAIL:

Joe Marman
2:18 PM (10 hours ago)

to me

Rob, I could get some of the responses I got from the Govt on my FOIA requests. I received two responses, where the Govt (Defense and NOAA) says that they have no information whatsoever on Chem trials or any of the spraying programs. I could have you post those letters.

• Joe will get those to us asap. He's really busy, but I know he'll make time for us next moment he gets. Give it a day or two.

See more

LikeUnlike · · Follow postUnfollow post · 25 August at 09:24
Content from External Source

Bit of a change on the lawsuit group. Robert Forgette is stepping aside, and Amie Lou and Kathryn O'Shannahan will be stepping in to administer the group. All the other admins removed.

Robert M Forgette

9/8/2012 Image of sky over my house in Corona, CA.
So let me get this straight... Is this the real problem here or is it me that's the problem? Seems a global effort to disburse this air crap far outweighs my involvement. When did I become so important? I'm just the guy trying to hold this nightmare together. Whatever....

By Robert M Forgette in WANTED: Aerial Sample of Chemtrails. Know a Pilot??

Robert M Forgette
All I do know is, without any sort of instruction manual on THE RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS... I've done my best. That's all that matters now. Peace! If anyone else thinks they can do this better, I'd gladly let them give it a whirl. You can c
ome in as the Hero, bust your ass and in the end... Find that you only get slandered for your efforts as well... Anyone? I'm at my whits end. Perhaps I'm missing the mark or simply am not qualified to do this? I'll be the first to tell you I have no idea what to do.... I just do what my heart tells me is the right thing is all. I rely on others to help guide this entire group (if I trust them). I'm no magician by any means. I'm tired f this and if someone else can get us to the final destination better than me, that's all I care about... The result. Matters little who's in charge as long as this proceeds with honesty and good faith.

Chemtrail Geoengineering Lawsuit UPDATE:
■I just found someone to take this in the direction which is needed. She will be addressing this group tomorrow and putting an end to all of this BS.

■There will be no more drama, distractions or allowances for people to slander here after she sets up.
■The administrative positions will be assigned to (3) people only Amie Lou, Kathryn O'Shannahan and myself and will remain that way until she feels the need to make further changes.
■Many of you know Amie Lou she'll now pick up where I'm leaving off.
■I believe she's way more qualified to handle this mess than I am.
■Changes begin now and her address to this group, laying out how this will run, will be made tomorrow at the latest.
■I've allowed myself to be put in a defense position and perhaps the one's doing it have outsmarted me. To those people... Good luck trying to undo this group once she steps in.
Peace.

Last edited:
Seems like Katherine has got no idea whatsoever about the chemistry and physics she tutored.
"contrails are a mix of jet fuel exhaust and water...mostly water. That's why they're called Con trails...as in condensation trails. This is why they evaporated so quickly and are short...ALWAYS directly behind the craft they came from. ONLY jets make a contrail, only at high altitude and only in specific weather conditions."

"Understand that a prop plane cannot form a contrail because it is NOT a jet."

"My ex husband is a 727 captain (of 16 years) and we know more commercial airline pilots who ask the same question. "WTF are they spraying us with?" Don't come here making shit up and calling it science. Either step up or step aside."

Followed by various Chemtrail videos, including the Supertanker and the research aircraft ones.

More soap opera. I see Al Dicicco is filing a complaint against Joe Marman because he had no update. The new admin is just going for FOIA requests. I've seen this kind of romper room before. The power sometimes goes to extremists who ban like crazy, all memory of advances in knowledge is lost, and after awhile the place falls apart. Chemtrailcentral.com is an example. For about 4 years it was the go-to place with thousands of members and good discussion. Dead-enders got in power and restricted things to groupthink and used a heavy hand. It got a whole less interesting, and old timers left in droves.

These folks have no memory of the promises made by Michael J. Murphy in MAY OF 2011 that Joe Marman was beginning a lawsuit.

One year, four months later............................nada, except that Michael J. Murphy mentioned it at the conference, and nobody asked him what happened over the past year+??

Think you're correct Jay. Already seeing one of the new admins bear a resemblance to a certain character from the film "Porky's".

It looks like there are significant problems with this lawsuit.
1. They have no evidence.
2. Lacking evidence, the attorney is unable to develop a strategy for pursuing the case.
3. Even if the above two hurdles were crossed, six people will be needed to be responsible for legal costs incurred by the State of California when the case is found frivolous.

Bottom line seems to be that despite claims of a lawsuit in progress, nothing has been done at all, and likely nothing ever will be done, just as in all previous claims of lawsuits.

=============
Law Offices of
Joseph H. Marman, Esq.
8421 Auburn Blvd., Suite 145
Attorney at Law Citrus Heights, CA 95610-0394 (916) 721-3324
E-mail: marmanla@localnet.com Fax (916) 721-3633
Member: California Consumer Attorneys, Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association, Sacramento County Bar Assn., Placer County Bar Assn..

December 18, 2012

Hello fellow Chem Trial activists and potential plaintiffs in my lawsuit

Re: Chem Trail Lawsuit

I wanted to give an idea of what we are facing.

To clarify what I plan on doing. I have been an attorney for 25 years and I have my own law office. I have two staff people, and I am very busy with my regular paying clients, so the Chem Trail lawsuit has to take a backseat to when I have time to present it since I am not charging anything for my time in doing this. If we win the case and attorneys fees are awarded at the end of the suit, I will seek my hourly rate from the government.

I am not going to file a class action suit, since that is expensive to notify all potential members of the class. I intend to have 4-10 named plaintiffs, which will be easier for me to notify of the litigation events and processes. I intend to file a California state lawsuit against the government agencies responsible for protecting our health, which I believe so far are the California Air Resources Board and the California EPA. I will periodically notify the Facebook page once we get our case going. I am required to file a Government Claim first as an administrative requirement, and then the Claim is rejected and then we proceed to a lawsuit.

We cannot just file a suit without any direct evidence, and then hope to win because we are upset that the government is spraying us. We have no direct evidence so far, that I have seen to prove exactly who is spraying us, until we catch them with the chemicals dripping out of the tail pipes.

At this point all we do have for evidence is that the main 3 elements of barium, strontium and aluminum are being found in extreme amounts in our water, snow and perhaps blood. In my mind, we can only sue the government for failure to take the proper steps that they are mandated to do of investigating contaminants that may affect our health. Be aware also that there is a California Government Code § 818.2 that specifies that “A public entity is not liable for an injury caused by adopting or failing to adopt an enactment or by failing to enforce any law” This may be a big problem for us, and I need to research how to get around that law prior to filing any lawsuit.

Be advised that the losing party in lawsuits may have a judgment entered against them for the costs put forth in defending the case, which in this case would be the California government, so be advised that if we lose, you may be hit with being responsible to pay the State of California’s costs of defending the lawsuit. Be further advised that I need to get about 6 Claimants to list as claimants in the Government claim first, then those claims are typically automatically rejected by the government agencies, and then we have 6 months from that date to file our lawsuit.

Joseph H. Marman

So, another effort at legitimizing chemtrails has failed.
lawsuitfail.JPG

They claim that they cannot get people onboard because chemtrails are "just too big"?

Doesn't quite make sense, the bigger a thing gets the broader the opposition......

The facts of the matter are that from the beginning running through to the end, Al Dicicco has been less than fully honest about his claims that anyone has out-of-ordinary barium blood levels. If that had been true, doctors worldwide (and greedy lawyers) would have worked up a lawsuit within days.

Dicicco's problem could not be covered up forever. As soon as people got in deep enough, they checked out his 'evidence' and found that he had been covering up, that his claims of abnormal barium blood levels were bogus, and eventually the house of cards had to fall.

It's very simple.
You lie, you lose.

Call me stupid, and maybe I'm not the only one, but I don't understand this simile:
Targeting Geoengineering in the form of a Lawsuit, is like targeting a fly on an iceberg...

As far as I know this is the first usage of "target a fly on an iceberg". Is is the oppossite of "fish in a barrel"?

Is it geoengineering or the lawsuit that is represented by the fly?

I don't get it. Could someone explain?

They claim that they cannot get people onboard because chemtrails are "just too big"?

So it wasn't just that people who spend all day in their parents basement (except when they pop their head out to photograph a "chemtrail" sunset) posting on a computer don't have any money to donate to "the cause"?

Call me stupid, and maybe I'm not the only one, but I don't understand this simile:

As far as I know this is the first usage of "target a fly on an iceberg". Is is the oppossite of "fish in a barrel"?

Is it geoengineering or the lawsuit that is represented by the fly?

I don't get it. Could someone explain?

First I thought it meant "really easy", cause the fly is black and the iceberg is white.
Then I though, "really hard", cause the fly it tiny and the iceberg is really big.

So, no.

I think they meant the fly is too small yet it is steering the iceberg so well that they simply could not stop it. They seem such helpless victims, even against a fly.

If that had been true, doctors worldwide (and greedy lawyers) would have worked up a lawsuit within days.

This might as well be from the mouth of god. this is so exacting and would absolutely be the case if ti were real. EVERY Saul Goodman attorney at law would be clambering for blood tests and social security numbers to represent.

right? we are all zionist pigs after that dollar according to many CT pushers...

Interesting read, I'd question even if they had evidence of elevated levels of Ba, Sr or Al, even though that question would be based on a small sampling of reviewed articles on the subject. It would seem their claims of these findings are based of citizen science that is often flawed unless directed by a trained professional.

Interesting read, I'd question even if they had evidence of elevated levels of Ba, Sr or Al, even though that question would be based on a small sampling of reviewed articles on the subject. It would seem their claims of these findings are based of citizen science that is often flawed unless directed by a trained professional.
(emphasis is mine)

Doesn't that very neatly summarise the whole chemtrail meme.

Here's a recent example of someone gathering a sample, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG4izbL74oM , I'm no scientist, but doesn't printers ink most likely contain some aluminum and/or barium...? I hope he publishes his results, it was part of a Global Skywatch thread, I'd like to see his results.

Here are the results of an unrelated test, no details given in how the sample was collected,

results.jpg

We have no direct evidence so far, that I have seen to prove exactly who is spraying us, until we catch them with the chemicals dripping out of the tail pipes.

No mention of the fact there is no evidence, at all, that anything is being sprayed. All that's needed to get evidence of that would be either monitoring of the air, or the kind of thing presented by others in a different thread to that geezer offering 25 grand to a whistle blower.

At some point the reasonable people who have become mired in this bullshit are going to 'wake up', and see the whole thing for the nonsense it is. Until then we'll have to hope nobody does something stupid like taking a shot at an aircraft full of passengers.

Al DiCiccio rationalising in a Youtube post. Those damn neutralising agents!

diciccio.JPG

"The lawyer will tell you different"? What?? Now their own attorney is part of the conspiracy against them?

PS: The lack of support for the lawsuit might lead one to conclude that there aren't that many people who actually believe what they rant about on the internet.

It looks like there are significant problems with this lawsuit.
1. They have no evidence.
2. Lacking evidence, the attorney is unable to develop a strategy for pursuing the case.
3. Even if the above two hurdles were crossed, six people will be needed to be responsible for legal costs incurred by the State of California when the case is found frivolous.

Bottom line seems to be that despite claims of a lawsuit in progress, nothing has been done at all, and likely nothing ever will be done, just as in all previous claims of lawsuits.

=============
Law Offices of
Joseph H. Marman, Esq.
8421 Auburn Blvd., Suite 145
Attorney at Law Citrus Heights, CA 95610-0394 (916) 721-3324
E-mail: marmanla@localnet.com Fax (916) 721-3633
Member: California Consumer Attorneys, Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association, Sacramento County Bar Assn., Placer County Bar Assn..

December 18, 2012

Hello fellow Chem Trial activists and potential plaintiffs in my lawsuit

Re: Chem Trail Lawsuit

I wanted to give an idea of what we are facing.

To clarify what I plan on doing. I have been an attorney for 25 years and I have my own law office. I have two staff people, and I am very busy with my regular paying clients, so the Chem Trail lawsuit has to take a backseat to when I have time to present it since I am not charging anything for my time in doing this. If we win the case and attorneys fees are awarded at the end of the suit, I will seek my hourly rate from the government.

I am not going to file a class action suit, since that is expensive to notify all potential members of the class. I intend to have 4-10 named plaintiffs, which will be easier for me to notify of the litigation events and processes. I intend to file a California state lawsuit against the government agencies responsible for protecting our health, which I believe so far are the California Air Resources Board and the California EPA. I will periodically notify the Facebook page once we get our case going. I am required to file a Government Claim first as an administrative requirement, and then the Claim is rejected and then we proceed to a lawsuit.

We cannot just file a suit without any direct evidence, and then hope to win because we are upset that the government is spraying us. We have no direct evidence so far, that I have seen to prove exactly who is spraying us, until we catch them with the chemicals dripping out of the tail pipes.

At this point all we do have for evidence is that the main 3 elements of barium, strontium and aluminum are being found in extreme amounts in our water, snow and perhaps blood. In my mind, we can only sue the government for failure to take the proper steps that they are mandated to do of investigating contaminants that may affect our health. Be aware also that there is a California Government Code § 818.2 that specifies that “A public entity is not liable for an injury caused by adopting or failing to adopt an enactment or by failing to enforce any law” This may be a big problem for us, and I need to research how to get around that law prior to filing any lawsuit.

Be advised that the losing party in lawsuits may have a judgment entered against them for the costs put forth in defending the case, which in this case would be the California government, so be advised that if we lose, you may be hit with being responsible to pay the State of California’s costs of defending the lawsuit. Be further advised that I need to get about 6 Claimants to list as claimants in the Government claim first, then those claims are typically automatically rejected by the government agencies, and then we have 6 months from that date to file our lawsuit.

Joseph H. Marman

Did anyone notice that attorney Marman is now on Dane Wigington's legal team? According to a reply from Dane to one of the comments they
hope to commence proceedings with the filing of what is termed a “60 day notice” within the coming month. This document is very complete, compelling, and will certainly make waves
But there has been no update that I could find since Dane's original May 16th article.

Dane's site also mentions a Canadian lawsuit. This one was actually filed and progress can be monitored here:
http://cas-cdc-www02.cas-satj.gc.ca/IndexingQueries/infp_queries_e.php?stype=court&select_court=T
by typing T-431-16 for the case # (brings up Dan Pelletier v. HMQ) and then clicking the "RE" link (nothing exciting has happened yet).

Reading through some of the comments, it looks like the announcement of some lawsuits motivated a few of the followers to click on the Donate button. I wonder if they are aware of the earlier failed attempts?

So, Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England is responsible for the spraying over Redding California that has affected Dane Wigington's solar panels and responsible for the endangerment of the Delta Smelt that all environmentalists I've read state the decline of Delta Smelt is due to redirecting the San Joaquin River Delta water? Mick, I'm trying to find an emoji choice that fits.

So, Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England is responsible for the spraying over Redding California that has affected Dane Wigington's solar panels and responsible for the endangerment of the Delta Smelt that all environmentalists I've read state the decline of Delta Smelt is due to redirecting the San Joaquin River Delta water? Mick, I'm trying to find an emoji choice that fits.
Shaking head double face palm would do it if there was one. He better not be costing us Canadian taxpayers any $$$ for this ridiculous lawsuit.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/08...eoengineering-chemtrails-lawsuit-update.html?

The above legal step will permit the following to take place: depositions, legal research, motions to be filed, extra personnel like paralegals to be hired, plus court and attorneys’ fees that will need to be supported and bankrolled. Even though much of the work so far was done pro bono by the lawyers, the lawsuit cannot proceed further on a pro bono basis, as there are many legal and court costs involved that need to be met, so the public’s support is needed badly.

It’s estimated that depositions alone will cost tens of thousands of dollars. That legal process allows the plaintiffs to ‘dig’ for information from the 36 defendants plus get legal access to emails, letters, and all sorts of information the lawyers may want to find regarding weather geoengineering, formulations, etc.

It is estimated that $100,000.00 will be needed to proceed with the lawsuit and the next 60 days are crucial, so if you can help out with a financial donation in any amount, it would be greatly appreciated, and very well spent.

Please make your donation payable to Minnesota Natural Health Coalition (a 501c3 tax exempt educational non-profit organization), whose mission is to protect health and health freedoms.

You can be assured that all donations go directly to the legal defense fund.
So they want $100,000 to proceed. That does not seem like it's going to happen.

$100,000.00!

What a delightfully round, silly number.

Part of me thinks it's comically high for certain unreachability.

Part of me thinks they're thinking:
"Surely with $100,000 and God on our side, we'll finally find that elusive proof that will make people take us seriously."

But most of me thinks: What a great time for defendants and judges to be able to access papers like
Quantifying expert consensus against the existence of a secret, large-scale atmospheric spraying program.:)
http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/11/8/084011

Back