Can the admins here, see our unposted ideas as we type them ?

Leifer

Senior Member.
Just curious.
Sometimes I try to post ideas that I suspect will not meet forum approval.....I type them, but then delete or edit them after personal review. I edit myself after reading them in context.
Posts are held in "drafts", until posted.
Are these drafts readable by admins ?

Just curious.
Sometimes I try to post ideas that I suspect will not meet forum approval.....I type them, but then delete them after personal .review. I edit myself after reading them in context.
Posts are held in "drafts", until posted.
Are these drafts readable by admins ?

The are in the database somewhere while still in draft form. I'm the only one with access to the database. I've not thought to look at them. You can delete a draft, and they are pruned automatically every 24 hours.

Metabunk 2018-07-29 15-29-38.jpg

Good to know, thanks.
Sometimes I type a post from inappropriate emotion, then before posting (in daft form) , I edit them to be more appropriate.

Who hasn't done that?
Many people ?
I've read the posts before thet're deleted.
I've posted several over the years....that I could have been edited a little, or a lot (by me).

We are fallible.

Last edited:
Many people ?
I've posted several over the years....that I could have edited a little, or a lot.
No I mean post something, look at it while still in draft form and edit to remove PG violations.

Many people ?
I've posted several over the years....that I could have been edited a little, or a lot (by me).

We are fallible.

Sometime ago I configured my (corporate) mail client to delay any sent emails for two minutes, it gives me time to reflect on what I have just written - both its accuracy, grammar and tone

I find it really helps and I do go back and review what I have written (simply the thought that I would like to review it is enough to prompt me to take another look) sometimes I change it, sometimes not

But interestingly 2 mins is always enough time to decides, it usually a lot less

I can override the delay by flagging it as important- but try hard to not use that feature

Back