CAJeffO's chemtrail debate challenge

The Rev Michelle Hopkins? Are you serious? This woman is seriously deluded and her so-called analysis is simply staggering. Here she is completely clueless on antennas calling everything she stumbles upon a 'TTA' (Tesla Tech Array).

Go to 10:03 in the video. She point out a 'Fence type array' on Ascension Island. This is for the "Space Fence" she claims triumphantly! She zooms into it at 10:14. She keep repeating it "Fence type array".

What she claims is a 'Fence Array' is actually water pipelines! These over-ground water pipes are a feature of the island and are mounted on concrete blocks. I should know as I have driven along that road countless times. Her mistake playing as an imagery analyst was not following the 'Fence Array' as it continued eastwards to English Bay and south westerly to Two Boats.

The following map link is centered on the pipeline right angle near the road junction. The antenna farm are where the water pipelines go through is part of the US High Frequency Global Communication System. The woman is clueless.

http://goo.gl/maps/JlDae

Tourist image where you can see the over-ground pipelines.

Note following pipeline at Cat Hill on Ascension Island.

Map centred on right angle of pipleline at Cat Hill, Ascension Island.

http://goo.gl/maps/Ua5Zm

Note the she claims that the Golf Balls are also 'TTAs'. These are simply down range radar systems.

Scroll down to 1-49 Figure 1-28 to see images of the Downrange Radar Systems

http://www.fas.org/spp/military/facility/99mar_ccas_1.pdf

If you are going to debate then remember not to use any 'analysis' videos from the Reverend Michelle Collins :)

Oh wow, just brought back memories, I have been through that place quite often..

Oh wow, just brought back memories, I have been through that place quite often..

LOL!!

(edit) this is a place to de-bunk...well bunk. But, who will actually see it?

(I suppose centuries from now, these 1s and 0s ...these "bits and bytes"... will be analyzed, and laughed at). I hope, for all in the future who may (as part of your extreme learning project) see this will understand, and perhaps 'shrug' your shoulders at the level of ignorance that many in the past have displayed. As WE (today) look upon...oh, the 12th century (as example).

EDIT 2: (presuming you speak English, in the future? Oh, well....you will have translations matrices, or something similar...nevermind).

Last edited:
View attachment 7739

The Airbus flight manual explains these drains:

Airbus Drains 1.png

Airbus Drains 2.png

As mentioned above, the 2nd picture you posted is a fuel dump. It never ceases to amaze me that people like you scan the internet for any picture that might be passed off as some form of chemical spraying, and try to pass it off as fact. On this forum there are tens of thousands of hours of flying experience, so it does take much for us to tear apart any chemtrail theory thrown out way, mainly because we see the same rehashed debunked "proof" rolled out in front of us every day.

As a close to 4,000 hour flight engineer on the KC10, I am surprised you haven't trotted out the infamous KC-10 "sprayer" video, that TankerEnemy and other conspiracy theorists like to use as "100% proof" of chemtrails. I personally know the flight engineer that made the original spoof video, and we all get a laugh out of not only that video, but the theory of chemtrails in general.

Here is a snapshot from the video:

KC10.png

These "nozzles" are in fact flap hinges..

fllphinge1.jpg

And the "chemtrail" is an aerodynamic contrail, formed by the low pressure area formed on top of the wing….obviously NOT coming from any kind of nozzles, but actually from the leading edge of the wing!

10446713_10203350818030069_1655861693031638304_n.jpg

KC=10.jpg

Last edited:
Back