"Black Beam" Contrail Shadow, Sunshine Coast, Australia

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I'm AFK at the moment, so can't contribute much. But the suggested flight sounds plausible.

Lisa P

I have just been for my morning beach walk and stood in the spot I was that day, the whole perspective thing changes everything. Even just changing my position from on the shore to further away from the shore, put the sun up a bit higher, imagine the plane coming at that angle NNW or whatever it was, it is a definite debunk. And the angle the plane flew, the height, the haze would also account for the pulsing effect I guess. Oh to always be able to see in 3D. Good one guys if I get 2D thinking again I know where to come. Now I will go over to the contrail threads and clean up the tiny bit of 2D thinking I have with that, it is only minimal but needs addressing. Thanks once again.

Whitebeard

Senior Member.
Where would the laser beam be coming out of? What does a laser beam look like?
Laser beams tend to be invisible, unless your looking straight into one. (not recommended!!) The only way you get to see them otherwise is when they pass through stuff like smoke which scatters some of the light from the beam, or when they hit something solid in which case they show a point of light on the thing they hit (the sniper laser sight 'red dot' so beloved of Hollywood action films is a good example of this)

Lasers and smoke - note they are only visible where the smoke is

(This is a picture of AJ Pearse bassist with my band - thanks to Jeff Sparkes for the photo)

Last edited:

cloudspotter

Senior Member.
Laser beams tend to be invisible, unless your looking straight into one. (not recommended!!) The only way you get to see them otherwise is when they pass through stuff like smoke which scatters some of the light from the beam, or when they hit something solid in which case they show a point of light on the thing they hit (the sniper laser site 'red dot' so beloved of Hollywood action films is a good example of this)

Lasers and smoke - note they are only visible where the smoke is

(This is a picture of AJ Pearse bassist with my band - thanks to Jeff Sparkes for the photo)

"Look up!" :p

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Double "Black Beam" Contrail Edge Shadow over Mt Shasta Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 2
LorentzHall Black Narrow Aircraft-Like Object (With Stubby Wings?) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 9
LorentzHall Cruise Ship Captain Reports Silent "Black Jellyfish" Flying In "No Wind, Maybe 5 Knots" Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 56
P Black cylindrical object floating in the sky Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
P Claim: Men in black "Threatened a hotel manager" in 2009 UFOs and Aliens 14
P Claim: UFO Black Knight Satellite spotted over Philippines UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 3
Mick West Mars Black Speck UFO Sol 688 - Glitch? UFOs and Aliens 3
D Falmouth "Shadow Creature" Video [Black Cat?] Ghosts, Monsters, and the Paranormal 10
Mick West Black UFO At Skinwalker Ranch (A Fly) UFOs and Aliens 4
Guido Hello and a questionabout black line in sky Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
B Black line in sky seen from plane (contrail?) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Mick West Black and White Contrail - Above or Below Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 10
MikeC Claim: FAA conspiring with Police to limit news access to Black Rock General Discussion 3
Mick West Some "Black" Shadowed Aerodynamic Contrails Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 4
Rory Black square around Earth proves NASA fake footage Flat Earth 3
Mick West Plane with Vertical Black Stripes Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 25
S Black exhaust, contrail, or chemtrail? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Qualiall Malaysian Transport Ministry's first-year report (released March 8th 2015) Flight MH370 4
Mick West Hoax: AirAsia QZ8501 Black Box Voice Recorder [Alleged Adam Air 574 in 2007] General Discussion 0
Trailblazer "Black aerosol" spray over the Netherlands (contrail shadow at sunset) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
RFMarine Claim: Black dust all over japan - radioactive - fukushima? General Discussion 3
Jason Weird black ring appears in the sky [Pyrotechnic Smoke Ring] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Lode Debunked: "California Combats Drought With Black-Ops Weather Control" Contrails and Chemtrails 16
MikeC New "black chemtrail" video Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 107
Mick West Debunked: Black Smoke and orange flames as an indicator of an Oxygen Starved Low temp fire 9/11 4
Alchemist Why Is There A Media BLACK OUT On These CRAFT Contractors? Boston Marathon Bombings 9
Alchemist DEBUNKED - 9/11 aircraft black boxes weren't recovered 9/11 241
BombDr Chemtrail logistics: How many NWO black-ops people are required? Contrails and Chemtrails 19
MikeC Men in black tops and tan pants at helicopter crash Conspiracy Theories 5
J Carbon black chemtrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 38
PCWilliams Black Hawks Conducting Urban Training Exercise Conspiracy Theories 9
Leifer strange black box Site Feedback & News 1
Mick West Explained: Giant Black Sphere Hovering Near the Sun [Coronal Prominence Cavity] UFOs and Aliens 69
Mick West Explained: Sky Mapping at the Seattle Space Needle [Virtual, Not "Blue Beam] Conspiracy Theories 0
Mick West Explained: "Beam of Light" in To The Stars Academy header images UFOs and Aliens 0
Mick West Explained: DEW Energy Beam Starting Forest Fires - Dirty Lens, Light Streak Conspiracy Theories 13
Mick West Lights over Sacramento - Just a Plane, But what's that Beam? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Raccoon What's that beam?! General Discussion 4
Spongebob Judy Wood & Space beam/energy weapon etc.. Conspiracy Theories 1
Trailblazer Explained: "Beam" in Video of Explosion In Iraq. [Rolling Shutter Artifact] General Discussion 11
Mick West Will an SLR create rolling shutter artifacts, like a beam of light with lightning? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Mick West Dark Beam in front of a Contrail, Massa, Italy [Edge Shadow] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Mick West Solved: Strange Beam of Light over Mayan Temple and Florida [Lightning + Rolling Shutter Artifact] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 81
Mick West Thermal expansion of beam K3004, integrated instantaneous vs. mean coefficient of thermal exp 9/11 62
Oxymoron Slender column long span beam structures are inherently unsafe 9/11 82
M 'UFO' video just shows contrail formation? Contrails and Chemtrails 5
JFDee Research: Consequences of Travel Shutdown for Contrail Coverage Contrails and Chemtrails 1
TEEJ Sunlit contrail, Cambridgeshire, UK causing media flap 15th April 2020 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Curt Collins UFO: Contrail over Canada? Jackhead, Manitoba UFOs and Aliens 32
Rory Unidentified "space vehicle" Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
Related Articles

Related Articles