"An Unconventional Shade of Grey" - Michael J. Murphy new Film

Do you think he really believes that his film project "call to action" will achieve anything?

It's quite common for people with fringe beliefs to have unrealistic expectations. At the Chemtrail Conference in 2012 ago one of the speakers (Ilya Perlingieri, I think) announced a general strike that was going to happen in the next month, and would expose geoengineering, and force the government to stop it. The crowd loved it, but of course nothing happened.

There's been other things called for: petitioning the government, boycotts of various companies and airlines, demonstrations, harassing scientists.

The belief that this will do anything other than annoy people is based on misconceptions about the validity of their cause, and about the number of people who really feel as they do.

So yes, I think he does feel it will achieve something. And his previous film have actually achieved something, in that they introduced the incorrect science to a lot of people. I suspect the third installment will just enter the list of things people tell you to "research". But it's not going to achieve anything in terms of stopping "chemtrails", because there's simply no evidence that chemtrails are real, and I think it's highly unlikely he's going to find any.

Last edited:
With sufficient funding, he can certainly fly up, take a sample from a trail, find maybe a few micrograms/nanograms per liter aluminum in the ice melt, and claim that he has proven chemtrails.

Do you think he really believes that his film project "call to action" will achieve anything?

As the stated goal is to get court injunctions against "ongoing geo-engineering" (as they see it), then I have to answer in the negative.
On a positive note, at least they're realising that just "look up" doesn't butter the parsnips!

Yes it was Murphy, earlier in this thread (#84 or thereabouts), he went up in a small single engine aircraft and got up to around 15,000' but he didn't get any results. He wasn't nearly high enough. Maybe he finally got the memo, you need a jet aircraft to do this, or at least a turboprop with a high service ceiling.

If he flies in one of those, in a day with a lot of contrails, at an altitude high enough to sample those persistent contrails, won't the plane he is in create persistent contrails?

I think a new church is born...

Michael J Murphy
36 mins·
Prayer request:
Every member of our Unconventional Grey/Coalition Against Geoengineering team (except 1) has experienced major computer and hacking related issues in the past week. Please pray that they are solved immediately and that we can move forward with our normal work. Also, please pray that all who are intentionally interfering with our work receive a double portion of judgement from God so that they may repent!! Thank you very much and God Bless
Content from External Source

I think a new church is born...

Michael J Murphy
36 mins·
Prayer request:
Every member of our Unconventional Grey/Coalition Against Geoengineering team (except 1) has experienced major computer and hacking related issues in the past week. Please pray that they are solved immediately and that we can move forward with our normal work. Also, please pray that all who are intentionally interfering with our work receive a double portion of judgement from God so that they may repent!! Thank you very much and God Bless

Perhaps the hacking was god's answer to his prayer request from a few days ago. :)

prayer.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/michael.murphytmp/posts/10206687355916172?pnref=story

There's been other things called for: petitioning the government, boycotts of various companies and airlines, demonstrations, harassing scientists.
All I know is that I have a new desire--for a sporty little silver Mercedes--that I didn't have before.

(ah, the "boycott" game can be a many-headed hydra!)

As well as the increased appeals to deity, I'm also seeing an escalation of "differences" of opinion and in-fighting. Gives me hope the movement is imploding and bogging down in it's own mess.

Brian McCarthytoHarry Rhodes

4 mins·
THIS IS A TEST ~
PLEASE POST THIS DATA TO MICHAEL J MURPHY'S PAGE.
I AM BLOCKED AGAIN ~ UNLESS HE RESPONDS TO THIS DATA HE GOES ON THE LIST IN 24 HRS ~
The following "geoengineering activists" can be presumed to be corporate government controlled opposition ~
1. Dane Wigington (TAGGED)
2. (pending) Micheal J Murpy
CERN IS A GIANT MRF GENERATOR ~
It generates dipole magnetic frequencies (like a giant microwave) that interact with "cell towers" to infect everyone on the planet with weaponized pathogens via "magnetic assisted transfection" aka "MATra"
This IS THE SOURCE of so-called "global warming"
1.)
2.)https://www.facebook.com/BMACSRQ/posts/10203749611460575?pnref=story
Please be sure to copy and paste the above supporting data links because they do not "share" like other posts. (I wonder why?)

ETA Also Maddie

Tasia Danielle
8 hrs·
Unless you believe chemtrails are for depopulation do not post on my page. Anyone using terms such as "climate engineering", "climate control", or "global warming" need to peddle that cover story somewhere else. I am not here to make friends. I am here to fight against our treasonous governments that are intentionally spraying poison into our atmosphere. Do chemtrails affect the weather? Of course they do, but chemtrails are not merely for "geoengineering" as many impostors would have you believe. Controlled op has gone completely wild promoting disinformation all over the internet. I don't care who I piss off with this post. Anyone offended by my views is no one I want to associate with anyways.

Last edited:
They resemble Christians debating the finer points of an issue and narrowing it down closer and closer and then branching off and creating a new denomination.

They resemble Christians debating the finer points of an issue and narrowing it down closer and closer and then branching off and creating a new denomination.

>Insert Life of Brian clip here<

TBH I don't see it making that much difference overall. They seem to be able to keep the infighting to a minimum or at least in the background

He wouldn't be first political extremist to use religion to 'sanctify' his message in order to appeal to the religious convictions of his followers.
Yes...it seems he is reaching out to widen (and assure) his faith-based audience.
He may be religious, but it's not beyond him to reach to the (or new) extremes...physical and metaphysical.

The New Age Movement are supporting MJM, this video is promoting raising money $10,000 per plane to get samples from contrails @ 42:30.

52:20
There is an event 'California for Natural Sky's' on the steps of the Capitol, January 13th, 10am to 3pm it will be interesting to see how many believers attend.

Mark your calendars [...]

https://www.facebook.com/michael.murphytmp/posts/10206872457543597

Michael J Murphy
8 hrs·Los Angeles, CA, United States·
POWER OF PRAYER: Our team (for stopping geoengineering) prays daily and gets guidance from the living God. While there have been many attempts to assassinate our character, twist our words and block our funding, we will be successful in our efforts to stop geoengineering. When you look back in 1 to 2 years and ask how we had so much success, we will answer with confidence that it was only with the power of God. For that power, the opposition (within and outside our movement) has not a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark your calendars [...]

https://www.facebook.com/michael.murphytmp/posts/10206872457543597

Michael J Murphy
8 hrs·Los Angeles, CA, United States·
POWER OF PRAYER: Our team (for stopping geoengineering) prays daily and gets guidance from the living God. While there have been many attempts to assassinate our character, twist our words and block our funding, we will be successful in our efforts to stop geoengineering. When you look back in 1 to 2 years and ask how we had so much success, we will answer with confidence that it was only with the power of God. For that power, the opposition (within and outside our movement) has not a chance.

Wow.

How is he measuring success? I have to wonder.

Wow.

How is he measuring success? I have to wonder.

I think this may be a clue? It's from Dane who may have differing standards, I don't know.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-awareness-the-skeptics-are-now-waking-up/

Geoengineering Awareness, The Skeptics Are Now Waking Up

The comprehensive article below (which was just posted by "Stress Free Attorney USA") is further proof that a critical mass of weather warfare awareness is growing by the day. The geoengineering atrocities must be exposed and halted, this battle belongs to us all.
Dane Wigington
The article is actually headlined
10 Conspiracy Theories About Weather Modification

January 14, 2016 http://stressfreeattorneyusa.com/blog/10-conspiracy-theories-about-weather-modification/

Which itself is verbatim copy of the same dated APRIL 25, 2014 by Estelle Thurtle who states "
I’m a wannabe fiction writer who has a fascination with all things creepy and spooky"

http://listverse.com/2014/04/25/10-conspiracy-theories-about-weather-modification/

Quite how this shows the skeptics are NOW waking up has eluded me.

So I would summarise, to look forward two years to MJM's success can be reasonably predicted by looking back two years to where they were then - IOW, still stuck in the conspiracy theory merry-go-round, yes?

I like the introduction to the article. [My emphasis]

The first meeting about weather modification was held at the end of 1945. At this time, the possibility of using several weather manipulation schemes to America’s advantage during war was discussed. Later, during the Cold War, funds were poured into further research on the topic. This opened the door for using the weather as a secret weapon against enemies. Unfortunately, it also created the opportunity for several people and institutions to use this technology for more sinister purposes. Naturally, this topic is taboo within government organizations, but this hasn’t stopped the theories and even evidence of different “climate engineering events” from popping up all over the Internet
So, it seems a sign of success is identifying the "sinister purposes" of past and present events drawn from the
usual rotisserie of CT belief.

Not to overuse the same term, but

Wow.

Interesting hints from MJM they're into final production stage. I've heard nothing about air samples being taken though.

https://www.facebook.com/mrmaxbliss/posts/10153794614570396
https://www.facebook.com/mrmaxbliss/posts/10153794852370396

Michael J Murphyto Max Bliss

20 hrs · Los Angeles, CA, United States ·
VERY IMPORTANT: Max, Please check your messages. We are moving very quickly w production.

Michael J Murphyto Max Bliss

18 hrs · Los Angeles, CA, United States ·
MAN, IMPORTANT: PLZ Skype me so I can explain exactly what we need.
Max Bliss likes this.
Comments

Michael J Murphy
I appologize for my persistence, however, we are trying to complete certain areas of the film.
1 · 17 hrs

So they don't private message reach other or use email, they post on the public pages? How transparent, how obvious they are trying to drum up interest and anticipation.

I find this post extra disturbing https://www.facebook.com/michael.murphytmp/posts/10206925156861047

Michael J Murphy

7 hrs · Los Angeles, CA, United States ·
WANTED: For my next film, "UNconvnetional Grey" we are looking for parents who have had their children tested for heavy metals. Please reply back via message if interested in helping us bring the issue of contamination to the public.

LikeCommentShare
Michael J Murphy and 14 others like this.
8 comments
33 shares
Comments

Joey Boyo Put out the 1st one 1st
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Michael J Murphy Thank you Joey. This is very important. Parents need to know that their children are being poisoned.
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Joey Boyo I agree 100% Michael and I tell them all the time... we are way past the point of worrying about people's feelings they have to know.
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Joey Boyo I have a pretty cool discovery on chemtrails
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Joey Boyo You might be able to use in your movie
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Maureen Christilles I find children with lots of Aluminum and Mercury on hair analysis!
Like · Reply · 1 ·

Interesting bit of news from MJM. https://www.facebook.com/michael.murphytmp/posts/10206943744125717

David Winton Before i donate, are you publishing anticipated legal costs at and for the various stages and detailing contributions received?
Like · Reply · 12 hrs

Michael J Murphy David, I am checking with our legal team to see if they will be supportive of publishing this. I will let you know. Thanks.
Like · Reply · 1 · 12 hrs
Michael J Murphy This is a response from a key member of our legal team: yes and yes. We will keep meticulous records and share updates periodically.

I see they have managed to incorporate "Agenda 21" conspiracy theory into the mix, and brought in an interesting twist of the climate change conspiracy theories whereby they acknowledge that climate change is happening (an improvement on the idea that it is not happening and the climate scientists are all lying) but not because of the CO2 from burning fossil fuels as agreed by the scientists - instead it is because of chemtrails...

All we need now is to include the assassination of JFK and the moon landings and I think we'll have a full house

Listening to MJM's latest interview on RadioFreeBlood which begins @ 1hr:29mins into the show. MJM again gives mixed signals on what to expect. If I heard this in isolation, I'm left with the impression the plan is to make a (call to action) film that will go mainstream (or at least be professional/slick enough). Obviously this needs funding and the only donation option I've found is under the guise of (quote) a possible class action lawsuit

In MJM's words (1hr:58mins) after surmising that his two previous films contain adequate information (presumably he means evidence/proof?) "the goals and objectives of this film are to motivate people and(?) getting involved both legally and legislatively......it's not geared so much as being informational, we've given enough information, but is a call to action film and our goals and objectives are getting this on to the mainstream, so this is something we can bring into future United Nations meetings, future debates, future legislative initiatives and that's our goal, to motivate people to stand up (inaudible, talked over)..."

He also boasted "an all-star team" and says his editor is Tina Imahara who does seem quite the sort of professional required. As he's using the past and present tense, I think it's fair to assume her fees are or will be funded from donations.

Around 1hr59mins, when asked, "..for my listeners to understand, where does this start, who are we suing, I mean if they don't admit this program exists...is it class action on the part of victims here, because I know you were working on that last time and try and find or recruit people who have been victimised by geoengineering?"
MJM goes onto to say "We're not disclosing all the information in terms of specifically where we're going and we're still gaining, er obtaining resources to study this very closely but here's the very concept of the lawsuit; we're going up our aerosol collection project, we have plans to going into the skies of maui, what they're doing, they're using ship-based aerosols, we see them on satellite and visually as well, and they're putting aersols from ships, huge plumes into our skies putting storm-fronts and whatever else they're doing with these aerosols, so we have a team and we're going through those plumes and take aerosol samples, also photographic evidence, we can conclusively prove, no question about it that geoengineering is occuring...with that, our goal is to go into court and sue, whether it's corporations, governments who are moving forward with mandates, because there are damages with these taxes, California now has carbon tax based on carbon models that can be proven to be flawed, so that is the concept". The radio host doesn't seem to agree and tells Michael AGW is happening but agrees we need to seperate this from geoengineering causes.

p.s. Anyone else notice he's dropped "shade of" from the title?

Last edited:
we have plans to going into the skies of maui, what they're doing, they're using ship-based aerosols, we see them on satellite and visually as well, and they're putting aersols from ships, huge plumes into our skies putting storm-fronts and whatever else they're doing with these aerosols, so we have a team and we're going through those plumes and take aerosol samples
well thats good news! at least they have a much greater chance of not accidentally killing themselves that way.

well thats good news! at least they have a much greater chance of not accidentally killing themselves that way.

You didn't think he was going up in a paraglider, did you? :p But I mention it because I'm noticing inconsistencies, like the legal action being downplayed and he appears to have dropped both (paraglider and jet) contrail sampling plans - at least for this show.

perhaps he's abbreviating it.
Maybe but I noticed in these radio shows, he's quick to correct those that use the original title, even mentioning the correction without prompting. As he says, there's many reasons but never mentions a single one so I'm obviously curious as the real reason. Could just be fear of copyright action?

Are those French fighter jets?

upload_2016-2-4_21-24-6.png

Looks like a NATO AWACS on the right, too, with the NATO lettering removed.

You didn't think he was going up in a paraglider, did you?
no. but the other guys didnt seem qualified enough either.

Could just be fear of copyright action?
hhm...you cant copyright a book title. maybe he just realized it was silly (and not trending any longer). "an unconventional grey" sounds more like "an inconvenient truth" so maybe he's going for that...although it kinda sounds like a kinky alien movie.

Back