AE911Truth To File LawsuitTo End FEMA/NIST Stonewalling

On the redesigned AE911T site, under "What you can do" - "Membership", I found the following:

Be a part of our ambitious 2015 agenda
  • 3. Legal Strategies
    • Sue NIST and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) under the Freedom of Information Act for refusal to release data.
    • Submit a Request for Correction under the Information Quality Act, using the results of the computer modeling of WTC 7 to prove NIST’s errors.
Content from External Source
I perused AE911's new website looking for updates on this supposed lawsuit. I've come up empty handed. It's June of 2015. Maybe they reached a dead end and decided not to persue it?
By the quote Oystein has there, it seems AE911T still wants to sue. Wanting and doing are separate things. However I still believe that the entire lawsuit plan is bogus and only claimed in order to squeeze more money from the gullible.

Same goes for the stated computer modeling plan.

By the quote Oystein has there, it seems AE911T still wants to sue. Wanting and doing are separate things. However I still believe that the entire lawsuit plan is bogus and only claimed in order to squeeze more money from the gullible.

Same goes for the stated computer modeling plan.

They raise funds not on what they've done... but what they plan to do... Whether they do these things or not may not matter. MOST of the funds go to support... more fund raising!

On the redesigned AE911T site, under "What you can do" - "Membership", I found the following:

Be a part of our ambitious 2015 agenda
  • 3. Legal Strategies
    • Sue NIST and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) under the Freedom of Information Act for refusal to release data.
    • Submit a Request for Correction under the Information Quality Act, using the results of the computer modeling of WTC 7 to prove NIST’s errors.
Content from External Source
Thank you for this. I will have a look for sure! In the meantime, I'm expecting them to rally for more donations.

First of all, this is my introduction, make me feel welcome, help me with finding the way within metabunk, and more important, the written technical English. I am scared to go technical English, I do not master this language like you do.
I am a European engineer, Dutch, the Netherlands, head drawing office Architects, and the closest thing to my title I can come up with in your language would be Architectural Engineer, but that's just my best guess. We use other words.
Now, I understand that this introduction is fully off topic, but please continue reading.
I left a Belgian leading 911 thruther with so much doubt that he pulled the plug on his website, and I did this on a blackboard with my hand filled with pieces of chalk, engineering class for dummies.
The man was very poorly informed.
Then, I also have spoken with Gage at Brussels for 1hour 10 min.
Gage is yelling that European Engineers are reaching out, wanting to be educated by him, but rest asure, this is not so, the European Engineers are not stupid.
This morning, 9:30 Amsterdam time, there should be a livestream from Orleans France, the money was raised(again) but no live stream. Furthermore, the cherio paper is just a very bad, bad, bad paper, written by a guy with a degree in physics and two other guys that are electricians (electrical engineers), now, they know nothing about desingning and raising buildings like I do, but they started talking about the ethical issues of structural engineering, while all they had to do was to steal the Dutch building codes, to find out that the Dutch are way ahead of the Americans, yes, not kidding. Furtermore, be aware that the design of the towers was like 1960. Buildingcodes progress.
Building7 is not an ethical issue, because no one died or got injured.
The towers are just old math.
I encountered Australians, and they are not just awakened, nope, they are Mad Maxes, no way to argue.
Anyways, I am Kidda, an engineer, help me out and I will put in my knowledge.
See yah later.

First of all, this is my introduction, make me feel welcome, help me with finding the way within metabunk, and more important, the written technical English. I am scared to go technical English, I do not master this language like you do.
I am a European engineer, Dutch, the Netherlands, head drawing office Architects, and the closest thing to my title I can come up with in your language would be Architectural Engineer, but that's just my best guess. We use other words.
Now, I understand that this introduction is fully off topic, but please continue reading.
I left a Belgian leading 911 thruther with so much doubt that he pulled the plug on his website, and I did this on a blackboard with my hand filled with pieces of chalk, engineering class for dummies.
Gage is yelling that European Engineers are reaching out, wanting to be educated by him, but rest asure, this is not so, the European Engineers are not stupid.
This morning, 9:30 Amsterdam time, there should be a livestream from Orleans France, the money was raised(again) but no live stream. Furthermore, the cherio paper is just a very bad, bad, bad paper, written by a guy with a degree in physics and two other guys that are electricians (electrical engineers), now, they know nothing about desingning and raising buildings like I do, but they started talking about the ethical issues of structural engineering, while all they had to do was to steal the Dutch building codes, to find out that the Dutch are way ahead of the Americans, yes, not kidding. Furtermore, be aware that the design of the towers was like 1960. Buildingcodes progress.
Building7 is not an ethical issue, because no one died or got injured.
The towers are just old math.
I encountered Australians, and they are not just awakened, nope, they are Mad Maxes, no way to argue.
See yah later.

Welcome... You are correct that people THINK they know and understand but in actual fact they are pretty dumb about huge buildings and easily led astray by people with an agenda... and it's not getting the truth. Since it's a technical problem... 99.9999% of the people are clueless. But everyone can have a POLITICALLY driven opinion about anything.

And they do.

Welcome. Your English is a lot better then my Dutch

Aussies cannot help being mad - it's the "blood rushing to the head" problem from living on the downside of the world.

See yah later.
We allow engineers to post. :rolleyes:

Welcome... You are correct that people THINK they know and understand but in actual fact they are pretty dumb about huge buildings and easily led astray by people with an agenda... and it's not getting the truth. Since it's a technical problem... 99.9999% of the people are clueless. But everyone can have a POLITICALLY driven opinion about anything.

And they do.
On topic,
Which laws to be used by Gage?
Well, I am not familiar with US laws, but I did compare with Dutch Laws, and I found this:
(I repeat that this is Dutch law) Both NIST and FEMA have put in in time and efford, and this could go public.
But not so for civilians entarogateted by them, and neither for 3rd parties like companies, and defenately not for horror pictures of victims.
Now, first of all I no not understand what Gage wants from FEMA, because FEMA could not handle it.
Regarding NIST, well, only what NIST produced and owns.
Other issue is the issue of the new owner.
There is no way that Gage becomes the new owner of 450.000 documents to stamp CD's to sell, under Dutch law.
Simply put: the agreements with persons and 3rd parties remain under Ductch law.
Put it this way: My company distributed as a 3rd party.
Gage becomes the owner of all files.
Gage starts harassing my company and employees for being part of an inside job.
I really wonder how this will be considered and judged in the US.
Even the model would expose the 3rd parties that worked on it.
So yes, there is some way of protection involved.
Should I be Judge, I would not make Gage the new owner of all of these files, names, persons, companies, testemonies, but yes, I would to a legal Commission.

Hey Nick, moderator,
Gage is profoundly comparing the Dubai torch with WTC7, but we had offices in Dubai and Abu Dabi, and we know about non fire resistant cladding. The torch was not on fire, it was the cladding.
Where can I post this, because Gage just made a move on it

Hi!

What's the title in Dutch? I am German, perhaps I recognize this from some common academic culture.

I didn't know Belgium even had a Truth leader! What was his name? Maybe he is still googlable :p

This April? I seriously considered going to either Delft or Brussles, but then decided what the f... I am not going to spend money on fare, entrance and perhaps even accomodation.
How many attendant were there? How many, in your estimation, were already truthers going into the presentation? Were there any more engineers or archtects that remained unfooled by Gage? What did you talk with Gage about?

This morning, 9:30 Amsterdam time, there should be a livestream from Orleans France, the money was raised(again) but no live stream. Furthermore, the cherio paper is just a very bad, bad, bad paper, written by a guy with a degree in physics and two other guys that are electricians (electrical engineers), now, they know nothing about desingning and raising buildings like I do, but they started talking about the ethical issues of structural engineering, ...
Ayy yes, I had forgotten about this announced podcast, but wasn't near a computer at that time anyway. Haven't seen any reports or comments about how it went.
I wasn't aware that the paper is already available to read? Where? Do you have a link?

Hi!

What's the title in Dutch? I am German, perhaps I recognize this from some common academic culture.

I didn't know Belgium even had a Truth leader! What was his name? Maybe he is still googlable :p

This April? I seriously considered going to either Delft or Brussles, but then decided what the f... I am not going to spend money on fare, entrance and perhaps even accomodation.
How many attendant were there? How many, in your estimation, were already truthers going into the presentation? Were there any more engineers or archtects that remained unfooled by Gage? What did you talk with Gage about?

Ayy yes, I had forgotten about this announced podcast, but wasn't near a computer at that time anyway. Haven't seen any reports or comments about how it went.
I wasn't aware that the paper is already available to read? Where? Do you have a link?

I can answer all of your questions and am willing to do so.
But there are several questions and it's off topic, and therefore I do not know if I am oblidged to answer.
I am reading here for several time now, it relaxes me to read from people with minds, but I also noticed that Nick wants this site to be clean.
So what should I do?

I can answer all of your questions and am willing to do so.
But there are several questions and it's off topic, and therefore I do not know if I am oblidged to answer.
I am reading here for several time now, it relaxes me to read from people with minds, but I also noticed that Nick wants this site to be clean.
So what should I do?
Hi,

A post in the Welome New Members thread will let you introduce yourself without crossing any forum rules :)

Ray Von

This may be OT, but I would venture that MOST who attend Gage's dog and pony shows are already "truthers" and just want to see their leader and see his presentation and maybe meet him. People who are genuinely interested in the technical aspects of 9/11 are not going to attend one of these "shows" as there is adequate technical resources on the www. After his talk he asks how many people have changed their minds... Who would change their mind on such a complex subject after a 1 hr slide show talk? No one serious would.

This may be OT, but I would venture that MOST who attend Gage's dog and pony shows are already "truthers" and just want to see their leader and see his presentation and maybe meet him. People who are genuinely interested in the technical aspects of 9/11 are not going to attend one of these "shows" as there is adequate technical resources on the www. After his talk he asks how many people have changed their minds... Who would change their mind on such a complex subject after a 1 hr slide show talk? No one serious would.

Correct.
In Brussels there were only 4 that did not believe Gage before his PP started.
After his PP the same 4 still did not buy him.
4 out of 120, and all 4 had understanding about structural engineering.
May I invite you to the welcome page, page 23

Thx, done it, it's on page 23
So Oystein is invited to (re)submit his questions overthere, and I will answer.
Since I started the thread and you are an engineer your input pertaining to the topic is of interest to me. I'm sure Oystein can come up with many relevant questions for you to answer! :D Explain away!

Since I started the thread and you are an engineer your input pertaining to the topic is of interest to me. I'm sure Oystein can come up with many relevant questions for you to answer! :D Explain away!

And so Oystein did, on my welcome page, page 23 at that time.

And so Oystein did, on my welcome page, page 23 at that time.

@Playing Games,
Since you show interest I have new news.
AE911Moneypit came up with 2 new inglorious projects of which the first one failed.
The second new project only asks for 50.000 for supporters to donate.
The first failed project was a livestream from Orleans France that was not there, I know, I live in time zero minus 1, and I was ready to watch nothing what so ever.
I mentioned on the ae911Moneypit that there was no livestream and therefore supporters could not expect a video of it.
I got banned from the FB site.
Also, a friend of mine mentioned that sending a pdf by email would be a lot cheaper then printing 50.000 worth of booklets, and he also got banned from the moneypit site.
The lawsuit is a project that they do not inform about, it's all quiet on the lawsuit front.

@Playing Games,
Since you show interest I have new news.
AE911Moneypit came up with 2 new inglorious projects of which the first one failed.
The second new project only asks for 50.000 for supporters to donate.
The first failed project was a livestream from Orleans France that was not there, I know, I live in time zero minus 1, and I was ready to watch nothing what so ever.
I mentioned on the ae911Moneypit that there was no livestream and therefore supporters could not expect a video of it.
I got banned from the FB site.
Also, a friend of mine mentioned that sending a pdf by email would be a lot cheaper then printing 50.000 worth of booklets, and he also got banned from the moneypit site.
The lawsuit is a project that they do not inform about, it's all quiet on the lawsuit front.

The amount of money they want to raise is an outrageous amount for the booklets. Oh well you what they say,"There's a sucker born every minute!"

I'm not surprised to learn you were censored from their FB page. Many of us, including myself, were as well. It's their way of not getting caught in a lie, which is what they do quite well. The bulk information regarding the lawsuit may have been removed from their website. However, there's a little bit if you scroll up closer to the top of this page you'll see where Oystein quoted me. Here's a piece of what he said as part of their 2015 agenda, "Sue NIST and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) under the Freedom of Information Act for refusal to release data." Also, a two other things are mentioned, have a look. Personally, even if someone within the judicial system reviews it I don't see how it's admissible in a court of law, but then again many kooky cases are heard by judges here in the US.

Back