2013: The Year of Alex Jones

Clinton is part of a ruling class of oligarchs? Really?

Vs. the facts:
In the world today, integrity is worthless, but money is valuable, and Washington has the money because, as the dollar is the world reserve currency, it can be printed in sufficient quantities to purchase every country’s government, including our own. One year out of office and the pimp Tony Blair was worth $35 million. Look at the amazing Clinton riches. According to news report, $3.2 million was spent on Chelsea’s wedding. Boiling Frogs Post

This is the second time you've posted gibberish about Darwin, creation myths, Masons and such. What is your point here?

Replying to the Gish gallop gibberish of the crowd here, etc.

There was one paragraph that actually contained information. Your signal to noise ratio is low.

Shrug. As I pointed out before, other tribes don't agree.

Given the way that most people are, I'm not sure if I should care or not. It does feel good to be a member of a herd sometimes, though.

The ironic thing is, since he isn't one of the sheeple, what is he?

I am one of the sheeple too. It's only with reference to other sheeple that I point out that they're usually not as "elite" or purely objective and skeptical and so forth as they seem to think they are.

Lemmings would be another good metaphor... and in that case, as a fellow lemming... I'm usually trying to point towards some purely symbolic birds of prey circling over head and their bankster minions, as workers of magick:

Side note, lemmings don't actually jump off of cliffs... they have a better herd instinct than that and so forth. Instead, it was the Masonic work of Disney Inc. that created lemmings as a metaphor for people ruled by mass perceptions and not even real lemmings that did that. Poor lemmings and "the base," though... they always get blamed for everything once people decide that they need to try to get to the bottom of things (dots... science?), instead of look for manipulation at the top. (conspiracy theory!!!) (It's a conspiracy theory about banksters... so, run for your lives! Nazis... Anti-Semites.... and Ooga Booga... Boo! Hey, it works on most lemmings. But we have to be literally and forcibly thrown off the fiscal cliff of those producing the magick of full faith and credit in the end, if reality is any measure.)

WHat are conspiracy theorists? Members of the ELITE obviously.

True, that's where most sheeple go wrong. Perhaps I do too. Next thing you know people will be thinking that they're capable of transhumanism or transfiguration just because they've learned a few techniques to produce what (as of yet) still amount to parlor tricks with technology. It's probably because we miss our Good Shepherd. I.e. the only person fit to rule the herd as the Prince of Peace, led like a lamb to the slaughter by the Machiavellian prince of war within this world. But you probably can't imagine that, I suppose. I understand that, I couldn't imagine it either before.

In any event, it's not about being elite or the equivalent of the "Most High" in the grand pyramid scheme of things closer to the sun in the sky, nor is it about the greatest of these or the least of these. I'd imagine that it's all about a grand work of art, including the rejection by some of the Promethean builders of civilization of a purely symbolic capstone to their pyramid schemes.

And that's all it seems to amount to.

Of course, you can continue to imagine what you will.

There is nothing wrong with a herd mentality per se, (and of course it does not preclude individuality), in fact it is an essential survival trait.

Indeed.

I think the problem arises when people abdicate input into the herd and follow blindly.

Perhaps.

Seems more likely that problems arise when there is abject corruption among tribal leaders due to the way that power draws psychopaths closer to the top of the grand scheme of things, though.

People are going to have a herd mentality and seek to follow their leaders and so forth, regardless. It's almost as if that's what they've been designed to do by evolution. It's just that they don't actually have a good Leader. (As Aristotle argued, if you could find a benevolent Monarch then that would be the best form of government. But we're short a Prince of Peace now and people refuse to listen to His advice about empathy and the Law, so we're generally left with democrappy or a mixed system or trying to check and balance our own psychopathic tendencies against each other and so forth.)

Side note.. (lol... you've been warned.) I'd argue that George Washington was a pretty good leader, at least until the Whiskey Rebellion and so forth. Probably trading on too much hopium and change over all after fighting under the flag of the British East India company... but that's another tangent. In any event, it seems to me that people who are supposedly "skeptical" or who have had the idea of skepticism marketed to them should try to apply that to their leaders more these days. We all need leaders, "official reports" or journalists saying "officials just leaked on me!" and so forth... but, seriously. A little more skepticism (not cynicism) and "input" of information (As you put it.) back up chains of command to the herd/tribe leaders and so forth probably won't hurt anyone. (It's highly unlikely that would "cause" any more terrorism than that which already exists, as many tribal leaders all around the world have already been incorporated into terrorizing their sheeple for profit anyway. It's unlikely that a little check, a little balance or a little input from "the base" back up the power structure and the established pyramid scheme of paper ponzi is going to result in people "making a killing" on each other or terrorizing each other more than they already do.)

I'm not exactly a conspiracy theorist but it's fairly naive to assume everything you have learned in life is true, whether it be through education, the media, politicians or the internet.

Agree. And fairly paranoid to assume everything you've learned is false. But then, I'm fairly sure no one here assumes either. You know what happens when you assume?

Clinton is part of a ruling class of oligarchs? Really?
Vs. the facts:

In the world today, integrity is worthless, but money is valuable, and Washington has the money because, as the dollar is the world reserve currency, it can be printed in sufficient quantities to purchase every country’s government, including our own. One year out of office and the pimp Tony Blair was worth $35 million. Look at the amazing Clinton riches. According to news report, $3.2 million was spent on Chelse

No answer. Typical. You do not know what Clinton's roots are. Hardly the ruling class.

This is the second time you've posted gibberish about Darwin, creation myths, Masons and such. What is your point here?

Replying to the Gish gallop gibberish of the crowd here, etc.

Gish gallop is what you present. No one here has done it. And it is possible to do in print, you've done it in almost every post.

Now what was the point of mentioning all this Darwin, creation myths, etc? No answer ?

I am one of the sheeple too. It's only with reference to other sheeple that I point out that they're usually not as "elite" or purely objective and skeptical and so forth as they seem to think they are.

Lemmings would be another good metaphor... and in that case, as a fellow lemming... I'm usually trying to point towards some purely symbolic birds of prey circling over head and their bankster minions, as workers of magick:

Side note, lemmings don't actually jump off of cliffs... they have a better herd instinct than that and so forth. Instead, it was the Masonic work of Disney Inc. that created lemmings as a metaphor for people ruled by mass perceptions and not even real lemmings that did that. Poor lemmings and "the base," though... they always get blamed for everything once people decide that they need to try to get to the bottom of things (dots... science?), instead of look for manipulation at the top. (conspiracy theory!!!) (It's a conspiracy theory about banksters... so, run for your lives! Nazis... Anti-Semites.... and Ooga Booga... Boo! Hey, it works on most lemmings. But we have to be literally and forcibly thrown off the fiscal cliff of those producing the magick of full faith and credit in the end, if reality is any measure.)

True, that's where most sheeple go wrong. Perhaps I do too. Next thing you know people will be thinking that they're capable of transhumanism or transfiguration just because they've learned a few techniques to produce what (as of yet) still amount to parlor tricks with technology. It's probably because we miss our Good Shepherd. I.e. the only person fit to rule the herd as the Prince of Peace, led like a lamb to the slaughter by the Machiavellian prince of war within this world. But you probably can't imagine that, I suppose. I understand that, I couldn't imagine it either before.

In any event, it's not about being elite or the equivalent of the "Most High" in the grand pyramid scheme of things closer to the sun in the sky, nor is it about the greatest of these or the least of these. I'd imagine that it's all about a grand work of art, including the rejection by some of the Promethean builders of civilization of a purely symbolic capstone to their pyramid schemes.

And that's all it seems to amount to.

Of course, you can continue to imagine what you will.

Another nice example of a Gish Gallop.

mynym, I asked you on a different thread, if you believed that the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion' are real. I notice that you have not been back to that thread. I am asking you here also.

I am getting tired of you Gish Gallops that make little or no sense.

Lemmings became the subject of a popular misconception that they commit mass suicide when they migrate. It is not a mass suicide, but the result of their migratory behavior. Driven by strong biological urges, some species of lemmings may migrate in large groups when population density becomes too great. Lemmings can swim and may choose to cross a body of water in search of a new habitat. In such cases, many may drown if the body of water is so wide as to stretch their physical capability to the limit. This fact, combined with the unexplained fluctuations in the population of Norwegian lemmings, gave rise to the misconception.[9]

The misconception of lemming "mass suicide" is long-standing and has been popularized by a number of factors. It was well enough known to be mentioned in The Marching Morons, a 1951 short story by Cyril M. Kornbluth. In 1955, Disney Studio illustrator Carl Barks drew an Uncle Scrooge adventure comic with the title "The Lemming with the Locket". This comic, which was inspired by a 1953 American Mercury article, showed massive numbers of lemmings jumping over Norwegian cliffs.[10][11] Even more influential was the 1958 Disney film White Wilderness, which won an Academy Award for Documentary Feature, in which staged footage was shown with lemmings jumping into certain death after faked scenes of mass migration.[12] A Canadian Broadcasting Corporation documentary, Cruel Camera, found the lemmings used for White Wilderness were flown from Hudson Bay to Calgary, Alberta, Canada, where they did not jump off the cliff, but were in fact launched off the cliff using a turntable.
Content from External Source
It seems that while Disney made it popular, the idea had been around for a long time.

Amusing account, if a little easy-target ridicule, of this year's Bilderberg gathering where Jones makes an appearance...

I'm sure by now you're aware of who Alex Jones is. If not, he's kind of like a wrestler, if the WWE scriptwriters forced that wrestler to assume the persona of an extremely paranoid person every time he entered the ring. He seems to have mastered the debating technique of overwhelming you with such a torrent of falsehoods that you couldn't possibly address them all in real time.

"If you think hundreds of raped children and necrophilia is anything, that again is only the surface," he began, gently feeling his way into the swing of things.

"They might kill me for getting up here and telling you this, but they have been putting out cancer viruses – that’s why there are hundreds of new bizarre cancers that never existed. That’s why, 30 years ago – I've talked to medical doctors – doctors would fly across the country to see a child with cancer. Now I can walk out my front door and see children with cancer playing in the playground any time I go there, with their chemotherapy roach poison injectors hooked up to them!"

The crowd cheered.
"These cops. Every one of these cops. Within six years, 40 percent of them will have cancer."

The crowd laughed and cheered. Haha! Cancer.

"Seriously. By 2030, it'll be more like 70 percent, so these cops will remember when they're burying their young child of cancer and they'll say, 'Oh, this cancer never existed 20 years ago, but all the kids are getting it. Now, let's not discuss why it’s happening, let’s discuss donating money to find the cure.' It's like if Jack the Ripper was stabbing people and we looked for a way to heal them instead of finding Jack the Ripper!"

In case you didn't catch that, because it makes literally no sense, what Jones is essentially saying is: "Instead of giving money to cancer research to find out where new cancers come from and how to treat them, let's stop that and just continue accusing businessmen and politicians of wanting to invent new, impossibly inconspicuous ways to make our genes mutate."

He then led the crowd in a chant of, “We know you are killers!” Presumably this was aimed towards the Grove Hotel, a good 600 metres away.

Towards the end of the speech, a lone provocateur jumped up and began accusing Jones of being part of the New World Order himself, infuriating the loyal crowd, who yelled “Police! Arrest him!” The level of undetected irony in the air was suffocating me. I couldn't help but imagine the provocateur preaching to his own devoted legion of bedraggled conspiracy theorists: The Bilderberg Fringe Festival Fringe Festival.
http://www.vice.com/en_se/read/feeling-the-paranoia-at-bilderberg-2013

How do you play on a playground while getting chemo? lol
"Now I can walk out my front door and see children with cancer playing in the playground any time I go there, with their chemotherapy roach poison injectors hooked up to them!"

Some folks. My best friend's stepdaughter had ovarian cancer when she was 12, she endured surgery, then chemo. At 16 she had to be treated for thyroid cancer. Now in her early 20s, she had a healthy little girl, in March. The 'poison' used on her saved her life. I wonder what she would say to some of these folks that decry 'big Pharma'?

If you are not part of 'a herd', you are powerless to effect change unless your herd is growing. There is nothing wrong with a herd mentality per se, (and of course it does not preclude individuality), in fact it is an essential survival trait.

I think the problem arises when people abdicate input into the herd and follow blindly.

Whilst I agree that herd mentality could be an essential survival trait, doesn't that lead to mediocrity and hypocrisy if the herd doesn't honestly subscribe to the philosophy or belief system of the herd in which it find itself? And does the herd mentality actually give sufficient room for individuality to the point of empowerment? Can a herd member be allowed to make contribution that were outstanding enough to be credit-worthy? I guess if that ever happened the herd leader will subsume the idea and take the credit? You know, there's only room for one Queen bee type mentality? I have always viewed herd mentality as that which promotes/demanded followership without question - but I stand to be corrected and would honestly be grateful to hear other view points please.

mynym, I asked you on a different thread, if you believed that the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion' are real. I notice that you have not been back to that thread. I am asking you here also.

I am getting tired of you Gish Gallops that make little or no sense.

Hi Cairenn,

I am new here and hoping learn a thing or two and to contribute a little. I have seen your above question and although it is not directed at me, my opinion is that this protocol is a fabricated document purporting to be a factual document. Sadly, it became the Nazi's warrant for genocide of the Jews. My experience is that people will subscribe to anything that range from the plausible to the down-right crazy to justify their pre-conceived or ad-hoc agenda. The document already existed for about 30 years before the Nazi came to power. Adolf Hitler saw the moment and seized it - Carpe Diem!

Some folks. My best friend's stepdaughter had ovarian cancer when she was 12, she endured surgery, then chemo. At 16 she had to be treated for thyroid cancer. Now in her early 20s, she had a healthy little girl, in March. The 'poison' used on her saved her life. I wonder what she would say to some of these folks that decry 'big Pharma'?

I'm glad you shared that story and I couldn't agree more! I once knew a guy who believed that all medications were poison. He believed that there was some pharmaceutical/government conspiracy to poison us by giving us medication which would appear to make us better, but would invariably kill us. So he would never invest in pharmaceutical companies. When it came to unit trusts (mutual funds), he would scrutinise the fund factsheet to ensure that the fund manager did not invest in pharma stocks. Well, that always made me laugh because the factsheet only shows about the top 10-20 largest stock holdings; so you could have pharma stocks not listed in the factsheet if the stock holding is insignificant. Also, since fund managers buy and sell stock holdings to manage for potential profit and reduce risk, a fund that may not have had a pharmaceutical stock at the point of his purchase, could very well hold it at some point during it's life cycle. This is usually not communicated to investors in any case. Therefore, I found his scrutiny pointless, but I am not one to burst anyone's bubble, so I didn't rain on his parade. He lived a very healthy lifestyle, was a vegan and he looked 10 years younger than his 57 years of age. He undertook spiritual trips to India for purifications and he offered holistic/spiritual retreats for people in various parts of the world including the UK. One day, having not heard from him for about 2 months which was unusual, I called his cell phone. That was when his son told me he was terminally ill with cancer and it was so bad he couldn't see anyone anymore! At that young age of 57, he suddenly died! He was a genuinely nice person who just would not take medication. The moral of the story is if medications are poison that would prevent us from living long healthy lives, then what happened here? This man never took medication/the poison. Sometimes, it is hard to understand what drives people this far? Things that seem so simple sometimes become so complicated!

My Dad was treated with x rays for lung cancer in 1937. He recovered and was in the medical corps in WW II (he was a pharmacist). In 1962, he lost his left leg to bone cancer. At that time they only gave him 6 months to live, because the tumor seemed to have metastasized from a 'parent' tumor. They looked for one and couldn't find it. In 1972, the cancer was back, in his lower jaw and tongue (he was a heavy smoker) , They removed his jaw and most of his tongue. Again the tumors seem to have originated elsewhere. He had a couple of radiation treatments, but they made him too sick, so he declined any more. In 1982, he didn't get up at the normal time, I went his room and he had had a seizure. This time, they found the base tumor, it was in his brain, he lived a few weeks, long enough to celebrate his 75th birthday. Most likely the base tumor had been there since the 30s, but it took a CAT scan to find it.

He faced all this with a good attitude. He loved to say 'We will cross that bridge when we get there'. He worked up until the seizure. He decided that he did not want to quit smoking after the jaw surgery, he did switch to a milder cigarette, Marlboro Reds, instead of Picayunes and he cut back from 3+ packs to one a day.

My mom had had poorly controlled diabetes since 1972 (yep at my house it poured). She was not good about staying on her diet, so we didn't think a lot about the control problem. Now she worried a lot. About 2 years after my dad passed, her leg broke. Then it wouldn't heal, her potassium ratio was way off and the diabetes was worse. EVEN when they had her in the hospital with very controlled portions. A CAT scan showed that she had a malignant tumor of the adrenal glands, she passed in less than 6 months. She was only 67.

I am now 62, I have had precancerous colon polyps removed. I try to enjoy life. I refuse to act my age. Most folks guess my age to be in my early 50s. I love my Cokes, I don't smoke (I thought it was a disgusting, dirty habit when I was a child---I would choose to scrub the toilet over washing ashtrays any day of the week). I eat foods I like. I think over attitude is very important to keep you healthy. Other than arthritis caused by an injury while doing a full contact martial art, when I was in my late 30s, I am fairly healthy.

Folks are living longer, no matter what the vegan, non GM, back to nature movement says.

Folks are living longer, no matter what the vegan, non GM, back to nature movement says.

Cairenn,

I completely agree with you. And I'm so sorry about your parents.

People are living longer and of course healthcare has advanced in bounds beyond what we had centuries ago. A balanced mix of healthy but not obsessive and over the top lifestyle and medication when required is simple and sensible enough for me. I eat what I like and since I haven’t yet lost the mental road map to my gym and swimming pool, I don’t worry too much. Though I must confess that I have a natural affinity for healthy stuff – like instinctively reaching for a carrot rather than a bar of chocolate kind of thing. But when it comes to Coca Cola, I go weak at the knees, LOL! Cairenn, I get your drift on cigarettes - I don’t like them either.

What baffles me are the instances where people deny their children much needed blood transfusion, life-saving medication or procedures because of some whacky ideas/beliefs but then they can stand aside and watch their children die.

In the UK, following the work of a misguided and discredited doctor claiming that there was a link between the MMR vaccines and autism, the NHS had a long running battle with some parents who absolutely refused to have their children vaccinated against deadly diseases that could kill them. Then on the far end of the spectrum we had hypotheses such as the government’s secret plan to inject us with mercury through vaccination. The ripple effect on young parents, their lack of objectivity and clarity of thought, and above all a total lack of succinct evaluation of what they stood to lose – their children – was astonishing! I guess this may be more appropriate as a different thread though.

And the anti vaccine movement is effecting the 3rd world also. The radicals there use the 'see they won't use it on their own children' as a reason to kill folks bringing polio vaccine to villages.

And the anti vaccine movement is effecting the 3rd world also. The radicals there use the 'see they won't use it on their own children' as a reason to kill folks bringing polio vaccine to villages.

It's interesting you should mention that. From my personal experience many years ago of working in the sub-Saharan region, they were usually very receptive and grateful for medical or aid of any kind from international NGOs/governments. In the absence of war, the personnel and volunteers delivery these were pretty safe and very well-received. The only exception, sadly, was Nigeria where our lives were always under threat - I got shot at on a number of occasions and was lucky to just narrowly escape alive. Some others were not so lucky. Over 50 years ago, the earlier post-Colonial political leaders invested heavily in campaigning for Western aid in eradicating deadly diseases like Polio, hookworm, guinea worm etc. If the radicals are now defecting to positions similar or drawn from CTs' standpoint on vaccines, without paying mind to the existing empirical evidence that this thing does work, then they will drag themselves backwards about 70 years or more! The backlash being that they will require more aid - it's just a vicious cycle! What I found in those regions was that life held very little value - stepping over burnt dead bodies to get to where you were going was pretty mundane!

In some areas of Afghanistan, the US military is having good luck with getting villagers to help by providing veterinary care for their animals. A donkey can mean a lot to a farmer, keeping it healthy may be what keeps his children eating.

Back