Who is Rod Class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCWilliams

Senior Member.
Does anybody know about a person named Rod Class?

I was sent this article and this article. It has something to do with the whole sovereign citizen movement.

As is my natural inclination, i'm looking for debunking material. I've done the usual searches and i can't seem to find anything of substance. This probably means the guy is a low level conspiracist.

Any leads out there?

PCW

There was a movie about an American or Canadian guy who went off the grid and became a 'free person', by understanding the deeper implications of old legal declarations. Don't know its or his name, but it reminded me of it. Had a one word title I think.
Had a lot of stuff about the Magna Carta; basically we all belong to the pope and we're legally still all serfs, but only because we play along with the legal fiction of our birth certificate identity, and give consent to rules we don't understand without realising it.
Maybe he's something to do with that?

I've never heard rod class utter the phrase sovereign citizen. He has a different approach. He looks into and exposes the subtleties of current laws governing the United States and the UNITED STATES. He is teaching citizens and public officials about the historic scale fraud in front of our faces which affect each and every one of us. He's been planning lawsuits to expose these frauds and force the shutdown of every entity operating under said fraud. Just google his name, listen to the shows he's done and look up what he's saying. I know that requires more effort than the average American can handle, and asking someone else to explain it to you is easier. Just look it up and know for sure. It's real and its out there for those who are looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back