Who is Making Money off the Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory?

This same post has been repeated on a regular basis in different cities on Craigslist....

Looking for $30,000 and they can stop 'chemtrails'.

1.JPG

2.JPG
I too have a plan to stop chemtrails:

If everyone will just send me one dollar each,
I promise that by October there will be no credible evidence at all of chemtrails!

They stopped chemtrails in Santa Cruz? So if I go there I won't see any white lines in the sky? Really?

Got 200 quid burning a hole in your pocket? Go to a "chembuster workshop"!

image.jpg

offering 2 types of Chembusters and a new consideration for those who wish to obtain the knowledge behind how to build, understand the mechanics of & correctly maintain long-term usage of your Chembuster.

-- price inc. Chembuster 2.0*: £220**
-- price inc. Chembuster 1.0*: £150**
-- teachings-only price without Chembuster: £50

please note:
** plus £20 for additional 3m copper tube
* the difference between Chembuster 2.0 & 1.0 is the amount of 24K gold leaf and the amount of wire system crafted into the Orgone Matrix

What you can expect from one of our Chembuster Workshops:

-- In-depth presentation on the theory behind Dr. Wilhelm Reich's research on Orgone and the Cloud Buster
-- An explanation to the application of Don Croft's resin Orgone
-- A detailed, uncomplicated introduction to Universal Vortex Mechanics
-- The knowledge of how to build and properly use, clean & maintain your Chembuster
-- Solid guidance and hands-on teachings from instructors with over 5+ years experience creating Orgone, and working heavily with Cloudbuster's & Chembuster's
-- Yummy homemade lunch & snacks, fresh smoothies and herbal teas
-- Orgonized Water - as was made by the Ancient Egyptians

Please note for the Workshop:

-- You may bring any crystals, sentimental charms, dried flowers, or other personal objects you would like to set in the resin
-- Things can sometimes get a little messy! Please wear clothes that are ok if on the off change they get dirty
Content from External Source
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=819429654758026&id=321477711219892

Got 200 quid burning a hole in your pocket? Go to a "chembuster workshop"!

image.jpg

offering 2 types of Chembusters and a new consideration for those who wish to obtain the knowledge behind how to build, understand the mechanics of & correctly maintain long-term usage of your Chembuster.

-- price inc. Chembuster 2.0*: £220**
-- price inc. Chembuster 1.0*: £150**
-- teachings-only price without Chembuster: £50

please note:
** plus £20 for additional 3m copper tube
* the difference between Chembuster 2.0 & 1.0 is the amount of 24K gold leaf and the amount of wire system crafted into the Orgone Matrix

What you can expect from one of our Chembuster Workshops:

-- In-depth presentation on the theory behind Dr. Wilhelm Reich's research on Orgone and the Cloud Buster
-- An explanation to the application of Don Croft's resin Orgone
-- A detailed, uncomplicated introduction to Universal Vortex Mechanics
-- The knowledge of how to build and properly use, clean & maintain your Chembuster
-- Solid guidance and hands-on teachings from instructors with over 5+ years experience creating Orgone, and working heavily with Cloudbuster's & Chembuster's
-- Yummy homemade lunch & snacks, fresh smoothies and herbal teas
-- Orgonized Water - as was made by the Ancient Egyptians

Please note for the Workshop:

-- You may bring any crystals, sentimental charms, dried flowers, or other personal objects you would like to set in the resin
-- Things can sometimes get a little messy! Please wear clothes that are ok if on the off change they get dirty
Content from External Source
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=819429654758026&id=321477711219892

Why pay £220 to some shyster? Simply make one single payment of only 40,000,000 satoshis to my personal account, after which I can absolutely guarantee that you'll be able to find zero evidence of chemtrail effects anywhere in your vicinity.

You know it makes sense.

Ray Von

I too have a plan to stop chemtrails:

If everyone will just send me one dollar each,
I promise that by October there will be no credible evidence at all of chemtrails!
The good news is that yes, I delivered on my part:
It's now October and indeed, you see zero credible evidence of chemtrails as per my August promise.

The bad news is that quite a few of you seem to have forgotten to send me your dollars...

Last edited:
Back