Which Flight Tracking sites are working best circa 2022?

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
I have a question for any members who might help. I'd like to accurately and easily track high altitude flights over coastal southwest Florida using whatever flight tracking site gives me the best information. Ideally, I would be visually sighting the flight and identifying it, or, awaiting the flight on approach and tracking it inbound to my location. What is my current best choice or choices for doing this work in my area? I haven't used any tracking sites for several years and am trying to find what options others have found most useful lately. Thanks for any advice!

I usually use FlightRadar24 for live flights. They also have a phone app where you can point your phone at the plane and it will tell you what it is.

Planefinder.net sometimes works a bit better.

FlightAware.com, I use to download Google Earth tracks - although you can do that in FR24.

I usually use FlightRadar24 for live flights. They also have a phone app where you can point your phone at the plane and it will tell you what it is.

Planefinder.net sometimes works a bit better.

FlightAware.com, I use to download Google Earth tracks - although you can do that in FR24.
Thank you very much, Mick. Nice to hear from you!

Back