Washington Post Blog on weather conspiracies

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
You wonder why they sold that Rag ?

What does that have to with the article?

Met Watch

I my opinion from what I read on The Washington post . Everything . Not the paper it used to be . No credibility whatsoever . Ill delete my comment if youd like ?

Clearly you didn't take the time to read the article. The Capital Weather Gang is one of the best parts of that organization. Not much to say on the article itself, apart from it was well thought out and was very convincing, especially for a layman who had no clue any of this was going on.

Joe

Clearly you didn't take the time to read the article. The Capital Weather Gang is one of the best parts of that organization. Not much to say on the article itself, apart from it was well thought out and was very convincing, especially for a layman who had no clue any of this was going on.
. The Capital Weather Gang LOL yes I read it . government propaganda

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have any examples of sources that are NOT government propaganda?

Reminds me of when I sent someone a link to a paper on contrail formation, and they were like: "WTF are you sending me to a .edu site? That's all government propaganda".

Also all .com sites are out because they are commercial, hence paid. And of course .mil and .gov are obviously corrupt.

FreiZeitGeist

Senior Member.
Reminds me of when I sent someone a link to a paper on contrail formation, and they were like: "WTF are you sending me to a .edu site? That's all government propaganda".

Also all .com sites are out because they are commercial, hence paid. And of course .mil and .gov are obviously corrupt.

I´ve seen that happens to you on twitter in a conversation with a well-known self-called Whistleblower - this tweet made my day ;)

Only Youtube-Videos from people with the word "true" in their Nicknames are trustable!!!!

...And Sites with the Domain .tr - that stands for "TRuth", doesn´t it?!

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
JFDee Washington Post: Former QAnon believer's tale Escaping The Rabbit Hole 2
Mick West Explained: Washington State Island "Mystery missile" - Helicopter Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 49
mickbubbamack Ufos Spokane Washington air show July 2017 [Birds] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
TemplarJLS Context: George Washington acknowledges the Illuminati Exists? Quotes Debunked 16
TemplarJLS Can someone debunk this George Washington quote? Quotes Debunked 6
Josh Heuer Debunked: 'Presidents' before George Washington General Discussion 40
Mick West Washington Navy Yard Shootings - False Flag Conspiracy Theories? Conspiracy Theories 73
Royce Malphrus What is this? [unidentified object in photo from vehicle: lamp post] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 19
Mick West 4Chan's QAnon's +++ vs. Trump's. Post timestamps Conspiracy Theories 7
Mick West Debunked: Dylann Storm Roof Huffington Post Timestamp before the shooting Conspiracy Theories 33
Mick West Debunked: Obama Geoengineering April Fools Joke on Huffington Post Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Deleted Post Placeholders Site Feedback & News 1
Mick West How to Tag someone in a post to let them know they were mentioned How To 3
Mick West How to upload and attach an image or file to a post How To 0
Mick West How to Post an Image on Metabunk How To 5
Mick West Double Post Prevention Site Feedback & News 1
Mick West Welcome Thread - New Members Post Here General Discussion 2011
D Post 9/11 Government Contractors ' War on Terror' Authorized Testing on U.S. Persons Conspiracy Theories 3
FreiZeitGeist New Blog: The Chemtrails Challenge Contrails and Chemtrails 3

Related Articles