Washington Post Blog on weather conspiracies

You wonder why they sold that Rag ?
In a stunning announcement, the Washington Post said Monday that it has been sold for $250 million to Amazon founder Jeff Bezos.
Content from External Source

What does that have to with the article?

What does that have to with the article?
I my opinion from what I read on The Washington post . Everything . Not the paper it used to be . No credibility whatsoever . Ill delete my comment if youd like ?

I my opinion from what I read on The Washington post . Everything . Not the paper it used to be . No credibility whatsoever . Ill delete my comment if youd like ?

Clearly you didn't take the time to read the article. The Capital Weather Gang is one of the best parts of that organization. Not much to say on the article itself, apart from it was well thought out and was very convincing, especially for a layman who had no clue any of this was going on.

Clearly you didn't take the time to read the article. The Capital Weather Gang is one of the best parts of that organization. Not much to say on the article itself, apart from it was well thought out and was very convincing, especially for a layman who had no clue any of this was going on.
. The Capital Weather Gang LOL yes I read it . government propaganda

Do you have any examples of sources that are NOT government propaganda?

Reminds me of when I sent someone a link to a paper on contrail formation, and they were like: "WTF are you sending me to a .edu site? That's all government propaganda".

Also all .com sites are out because they are commercial, hence paid. And of course .mil and .gov are obviously corrupt.

Reminds me of when I sent someone a link to a paper on contrail formation, and they were like: "WTF are you sending me to a .edu site? That's all government propaganda".

Also all .com sites are out because they are commercial, hence paid. And of course .mil and .gov are obviously corrupt.

I´ve seen that happens to you on twitter in a conversation with a well-known self-called Whistleblower - this tweet made my day ;)

Only Youtube-Videos from people with the word "true" in their Nicknames are trustable!!!!

...And Sites with the Domain .tr - that stands for "TRuth", doesn´t it?!

Back