Vindog's Contrail Questions [Contrails Near Boston]

"I feel like im beating a dead horse" ...

As accurate as it can get. The Chemtrail theory is a dead horse. I have watched my perfectly normal sister turn into a kookoo chemtrail, GMO, "they are out to get us" social recluse because of people like you. I thank God for people like Mick taking time to fight back against the kookoo on the internet.

Last edited:
I think it is time everyone takes a break and allows things to calm down a bit. Please everyone avoid personal comments about motive or character, etc.

Jump to 12.20 to see proof of your bullshit.

So, at 12:20 Kristen Meghan claims that Metabunk and Contrailscience are "disinformation" sites. Where is the "proof"? Do you think that something is true just because Kristen Meghan says it is?

I dont know if you have figured it out yet ham and eggs, but I dont really care anymore. You guys have proven to me that you have no conversational skills, and I have nothing to gain by carrying on any more conversation with you retards until I can produce the video i have mentioned.

Im tired of repeating myself over and over and over again. You guys seem to be doing that to distract me and keep me off topic. Almost every question you have asked me, I have already answered either in a response already, or in a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if you have figured it out yet ham and eggs, but I dont really care anymore. You guys have proven to me that you have no conversational skills, and I have nothing to gain by carrying on any more conversation with you retards until I can produce the video i have mentioned.

You are encouraged to do that and have even been given resources to help you with that effort. Please don't give up on that and please DO keep us posted on it.

Im tired of repeating myself over and over and over again. You guys seem to be doing that to distract me and keep me off topic. Almost every question you have asked me, I have already answered either in a response already, or in a post.

Where did you respond to ANY questions or data points regarding chaff?

Oh and to be clear, when I joined this site, I had an unbiased opinion of it. I came here in hopes of getting more clear information, which in some cases i have. The only reason I have found those videos this site being a shill site, is because of your actions, and the clear lopsidedness of the politeness policy. You guys distract and detract. That is it.

Oh and to be clear, when I joined this site, I had an unbiased opinion of it. I came here in hopes of getting more clear information, which in some cases i have. The only reason I have found those videos this site being a shill site, is because of your actions, and the clear lopsidedness of the politeness policy. You guys distract and detract. That is it.

I'm sure you find disagreement with your claims "distracting" and our answers certainly "detract" from the validity of your claims, but that's just the way it works, I guess. I think you can cite NO questions of yours we haven't addressed, quite directly. You have been provided with lots more clear information than you have decided to accept. That is up to you, of course.

I'm sure you find disagreement with your claims "distracting" and our answers certainly "detract" from the validity of your claims, but that's just the way it works, I guess. I think you can cite NO questions of yours we haven't addressed, quite directly.
No, when you ask me questions that i have already answered, or made my intents clear on (not referring to chaff as I have already accepted that I may have been wrong on that, and that is why i havent responded to those questions) and make me repeat myself and distract me from my real questions, is where you guys use the distract and detract method. It's clear as day. Practice reading and understanding and basic comprehension skills.

an example would be the fact that I have stated clearly like at least 10 times that I know its possible for a contrail to act like a chemtrail, yet you keep going back and acting like I say that contrails could never act that way....

No, when you ask me questions that i have already answered, or made my intents clear on (not referring to chaff as I have already accepted that I may have been wrong on that, and that is why i havent responded to those questions) and make me repeat myself and distract me from my real questions, is where you guys use the distract and detract method. It's clear as day. Practice reading and understanding and basic comprehension skills.

an example would be the fact that I have stated clearly like at least 10 times that I know its possible for a contrail to act like a chemtrail, yet you keep going back and acting like I say that contrails could never act that way....
another example is where you keep trying to twist things that I DO say into things that im NOT saying. Like when i said that persistent contrails never happened in my area in the 90's, yet you tried to turn it into me implying that they never happened anywhere. Its just little stuff like that.

Your 'real questions' seem to be - what can have changed over Boston to increase contrail persistence, if not actual chemtrails being sprayed, yes?

The answers are - increase in amount of traffic, changes in seasonal climate, more frequent use of more efficient engines which will lead to increased persistant contrails, and the lack of you actually making recorded observations or looking at the sky as much before your chemtrail 'enlightenement'.

Ok here is my thought process. I am a believer in the chem-trail theory. While I am not denying that under certain conditions contrails can persist for hours and even spread out, im wondering if these are pictures of just that. To be more clear, I'm wondering if they older pictures are pictures of conditions that are fewer and more far between. I DO take the argument of "you never used to see this in the 90's but now its all day everyday."

Im not denying that under certain conditions this could happen, and I'm sure that these pictures were taken during those conditions, but where a long the way from the 1990's did it go from being few and far between, to all day everyday....

Also, why is it that I can watch some planes leave "normal" contrails, but the planes that are seconds or minutes behind them leave "chem-trails" it would seem to me that if the conditions are present to make one contrail last for hours, that they all should.....

Ok, to go back to your original questions. Find it difficult to clearly understand what it is you're trying to say in this original post. Can you clarify? You clearly state "never" in your original post.

I am late to this thread so may have missed some posts - I have looked through a list of all your posts Vindog, so my apologies if this sounds like how to suck eggs...BUT.....how do you know what a chemtrail behaves like when there is not actually any evidence showing they exist in the first place??

Warning to all! Please refrain from using inflammatory words and concepts. I will edit responses to remove them or delete the entire post/s.

yet you tried to turn it into me implying that they never happened anywhere.

How could your implication be otherwise? I asked you if you thought that aircraft engine exhaust behaved differently over your area than over any other. Don't you see the point of my question? Your clear implication is that engine exhaust DID behave differently over your area than over other areas, but you provide zero explanation for that. What can I say? Your implication just doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
To be more clear, I'm wondering if they older pictures are pictures of conditions that are fewer and more far between.

This seems to be one of your original questions. I can only ask: "Fewer and more far between" than what? Your point is not clear.

and distract me from my real questions

Then post your questions again, for clarity.

And again, for clarity, can you post your definitions of what specifically makes something a chemtrail - you've alluded to knowing what is normal contrail behaviour and what is not, yet you've refused to ACTUALLY SAY what that is. If you do, we can know exactly what you're talking about.

I remember one question you asked that I don't think has been answered,

So how does smaller winters and hotter summers make for more favorable conditions for a contrail to persist?
Very simply, increased moisture/humidity in the atmosphere will generally result in more contrail persistence, dryer regions less so.

This seems to be one of your original questions. I can only ask: "Fewer and more far between" than what? Your point is not clear.
What I meant was, could it be possible that while it CAN happen that way, was it a rare occurance.

Or in other words, just because you have found pictures of it happening here and there normally, does not explain why it is happening Everywhere now and a hell of a lot more often.

It has been stated that the alleged central point to chemtrails is that it never used to happen before, but now it does (this is debatable as to if that really even IS a central belief, or just held by a few) I am not the only one to have made these observations, and its not only my neck of the woods that these observations have been made.
Now I hate to resort to logical fallacies, but the majority of people on this planet(appeal to majority) all say that they dont remember persistant contrails (chemtrails) in their area under conditions where they are happening now. Surely the majority of people memories are not fallible as you wish us all to believe.(appeal to majority)

Note. There is also a Fallacy Logical fallacy, in which you try to say someone is wrong because they used a logical fallacy, but this is not always the case.

And again, for clarity, can you post your definitions of what specifically makes something a chemtrail - you've alluded to knowing what is normal contrail behaviour and what is not, yet you've refused to ACTUALLY SAY what that is. If you do, we can know exactly what you're talking about.

Very simply, increased moisture/humidity in the atmosphere will generally result in more contrail persistence, dryer regions less so.

Does "hotter" summer imply "wetter" summer, in this case?

How could your implication be otherwise? I asked you if you thought that aircraft engine exhaust behaved differently over your area than over any other. Don't you see the point of my question? Your clear implication is that engine exhaust DID behave differently over your area than over other areas, but you provide zero explanation for that. What can I say? Your implication just doesn't make any sense.
actually, that is not what you asked me. You asked me what would make me believe that the exhaust acts differently in my area than others....again, your conversational skills are lacking.

Your 'real questions' seem to be - what can have changed over Boston to increase contrail persistence, if not actual chemtrails being sprayed, yes?

The answers are - increase in amount of traffic, changes in seasonal climate, more frequent use of more efficient engines which will lead to increased persistant contrails, and the lack of you actually making recorded observations or looking at the sky as much before your chemtrail 'enlightenement'.
someone else here already posted a link about how in new england there are now hotter summers and shorter winters...I asked how does that equate to better conditions for persistant contrails, and no one responded....

How can an area being hotter be better conditions? explain

What I meant was, could it be possible that while it CAN happen that way, was it a rare occurance.

Or in other words, just because you have found pictures of it happening here and there normally, does not explain why it is happening Everywhere now and a hell of a lot more often.

According to the historical and scientific record- it was a "frequent" occurrence "often observed" ...decades of scientific research detailing the how when why and where- I showed you one paper that looked at satellite images from the 70s specifically detailing persistent, spreading contrails....I have yet to see you acknowledge any of this data.

There are a hell of a lot more planes in the sky now...isnt it logical and expected that there would be a hell of a lot more contrails?

and where did you find your source of information that says that there has been increased moisture? i have seen the post that shows that there are hotter summers. but that does not = more humid summers

I dunno. I just did a basic google search of "chemtrail video with radar" and I came across this video. In it he uses doppler radar information to make his point. Thoughts?

I wonder why you all have chosen to completely ignore this

Does "hotter" summer imply "wetter" summer, in this case?
Not sure but it seems to, information was taken from here
http://www.neaq.org/conservation_and_research/climate_change/climate_change_in_new_england.php
which does say this -

Precipitation has increased by up to 20 percent in many parts of the state.
Precipitation by 2100 is estimated to increase by about 10 percent in spring and summer,
The potential for transmission of diseases such as malaria, Dengue fever, West Nile virus and Lyme disease is expanded with warming as the habitats of disease-carrying insects expand.
Global climate change affects the coastal areas with rising air temperature, increasing rainfall,
Content from External Source
The inclusion of malaria concerns seems to indicate concerns over more humid conditions.

Vindog, perhaps I can supply a circuit breaker here? I am a current airline pilot and fly all the time in what you may call chemtrails. I am happy to answer any question you have on why I have no qualms about doing that or why chemtrails aren't possible from a pilots point of view.

If you keep each question as a single point, I will address them individually. OK?

I'm sorry, but what "way" are you talking about? Persistent contrails are caused by certain conditions. Those conditions certainly existed in WW2.

It has been answered that the intent was not to say it proves there are no chemtrails. The intent was to DISprove the VERY common claim that trails never persisted until the mid-90s or whenever.

does not explain why it is happening Everywhere now and a hell of a lot more often.

Also answered. You exaggerate the situation, but it is due to a vast increase in air travel and engine design, mainly. Also is the inexact memory factor, which you refuse to acknowledge.

It has been stated that the alleged central point to chemtrails is that it never used to happen before, but now it does (this is debatable as to if that really even IS a central belief, or just held by a few) I am not the only one to have made these observations, and its not only my neck of the woods that these observations have been made.

YOU seem to be making that very claim, here, yet denying it is a central claim. I'm not sure how to respond to that.

the majority of people on this planet(appeal to majority) all say that they dont remember persistant contrails

Utterly unsupported claim. A claim with no evidence can be dismissed with no argument.

Last edited:
actually, that is not what you asked me. You asked me what would make me believe that the exhaust acts differently in my area than others....again, your conversational skills are lacking.

You are making an issue over a difference between: "...if you thought..." and "...what would make me believe..."? Please.... You are being intentionally tedious. HERE is what I actually said:

Can you think of any particular reason why the exhaust from aircraft engines would have behaved any differently over MA than anywhere else?

I asked how does that equate to better conditions for persistant contrails, and no one responded....

Did someone say that it DOES equate? You keep avoiding the point that the main contributor to the increase is the increase in commercial aviation.

How can an area being hotter be better conditions? explain

You're grasping at straws and avoiding the central explanation.

well seeing how my question is what changed between the 90's and now that makes chemtrails appear more, and they responded with that info, i would say yes, someone did say that.....
this is exactly what im talking about when i say you distract and detract. either you are doing it on purpose, or just have a really bad memory and conversational/comprehensional skills. You have just made me go backwards in this conversation. I honestly think its on purpose...it cant happen this many times by accident.

If you need an explanation of why not
on Metabunk you need to provide some sources or evidence for claims you make. You cannot just make random statements like "these are not normal and I won't explain why" That is against posting guidelines.

Maybe we can start with this video?

This is me on my way to Bangkok last month and we were following a Thai Airways 747' also going to Bangkok. This trail lasted well over 30 minutes although I only filmed a couple of minutes. At the speed we were travelling it makes it at least 250 statute miles long, 2000 feet high and about 600 feet wide.

Those are interesting dimensions. Converting it to metric it works out at around 1.35 x 10 to the 12 power cubic metres. You told me to do the math before. Well, do some as well and figure out how much that trail weighs at even 0.1 grams per cubic metre

Back