Vindog's Contrail Questions [Contrails Near Boston]

Well my intent is to record it, and then show data from the radar 24 site showing that the planes are low altitude.

If you do, you will be the first to do so and become instantly famous in the chemtrail community.

Im wondering what kind of feedback you guys will give me if I can successfully record the video/time-lapse and also include radar information showing the Planes to be too low.

Let's wait and see, shall we?

However, there is no hard line as to what is "too low".

If you do, you will be the first to do so and become instantly famous in the chemtrail community.

Let's wait and see, shall we?

However, there is no hard line as to what is "too low".
see here we go. You are already setting up your defense. Up until now it has been the status quo that in summer months 26500ft and up is the hard line, and in winter months it could be as low as 15k, but now that you see I am going to include that kind of data you are already backtracking....

see here we go. You are already setting up your defense. Up until now it has been the status quo that in summer months 26500ft and up is the hard line, and in winter months it could be as low as 15k, but now that you see I am going to include that kind of data you are already backtracking....

Wrong. Those are approximates. Quote where anybody here cited any "hard line". I already showed you a vid of a plane producing contrails right on the ground. Do you not look at what people take time to post to you here?

If you show a vid of a plane producing an engine exhaust contrail right after takeoff from Logan this summer you will win, hands down. Care to place odds on that, since you have already claimed to have personally witnessed it?

The video shows what appears to be fresh trails and other trails that are spreading out. so? they are obviously filming an on going dog fight, wich is on going or just ended. Or do you think they are documenting the contrails for science during the battle?
Im wondering if this could Chaff....
check out this video on the devolopment and use of chaff in ww2.

im also trying to find actual vintage footage of chaff drops. Perhaps what you posted here is just that.

I dunno. I just did a basic google search of "chemtrail video with radar" and I came across this video. In it he uses doppler radar information to make his point. Thoughts?

If you show a vid of a plane producing an engine exhaust contrail right after takeoff from Logan this summer you will win, hands down. Care to place odds on that, since you have already claimed to have personally witnessed it?
Yeah, the odds are slim to none since I dont live in that state anymore.

here is another video. I set the link so that it start right where you need to be. EDIT for some reason it didnt start right. so jump to 7.37, or enjoy the whole video.

im also trying to find actual vintage footage of chaff drops. Perhaps what you posted here is just that.

Your point? Are you now claiming that the persistent trails you see and (say are abnormal) are CHAFF?

Any east coast airport you choose, but YOU have been talking about Logan.
Well then I will choose my own local airport in NJ i guess. The reason I had been talking about the Boston area is because that is where I grew up and spent most of my life, and was able to make those observations. I used to be a Driver, so I would drive all over south eastern MA, and was able to see the chem cloud that goes from logan to RI.

I really have no frame of reference in NJ to what it used to be like, but I do still hope to be successful.

Your point? Are you now claiming that the persistent trails you see and (say are abnormal) are CHAFF?
No that is not at all what I am saying. Im saying that its possible that the photos of "contrails" that you guys have shared with me from ww2 may possibly be chaff...smh, why Ham and eggs do you insist on trying to twist what I say to make it sound ridiculous? You will not trap me that way.

here is another video. I set the link so that it start right where you need to be. EDIT for some reason it didnt start right. so jump to 7.37, or enjoy the whole video.

Watched from 7:37 to 8:37. Yes, chaff exists and is no secret. Your point?

But since we know for a fact that contrails do persist, spread and cover the sky...why does seeing one do so seem suspicious?
Content from External Source
I have repeatedly acknowledged that a contrail can behave that way. My issue is that I believe they are doing so in MY OWN area when they should not.
What!?!

Yeah, as you can see from that video, chaff does not cause the thick, persistent, visible cloud trails that are being called "chemtrails" by conspiracists.

WW2 was when contrails first became a significant issue in military aviation, so there is ample documentation of contrail persistence at that time, including sources in that era that talk about them persisting for hours.

No that is not at all what I am saying. Im saying that its possible that the photos of "contrails" that you guys have shared with me from ww2 may possibly be chaff...smh, why Ham and eggs do you insist on trying to twist what I say to make it sound ridiculous? You will not trap me that way.

When you present things with no explanation, I have no choice but to speculate. I now have no choice but to ask you if you think chaff being dispensed from aircraft will look like the persistent trails did in WW2. Do you? Based on what? Have any modern examples or ANY examples, known to be chaff, which look like persistent contrails? If the WW2 trails were made of different stuff than modern ones, why do they LOOK the same? How could chaff EXPAND to cover major portions of the sky? How much chaff can any aircraft carry? Is it enough to produce the WW2 example trials? You seem to think you are presenting new data which we have never thought about before. You are not. This is all OLD news.

Could you have the courtesy to not alter my screen name when you respond to me? Thanks.

Last edited:
When you present things with no explanation, I have no choice but to speculate. I now have no choice but to ask you if you think chaff being dispensed from aircraft will look like the persistent trails did in WW2. Do you? Based on what? Have any modern examples or ANY examples, known to be chaff, which look like persistent contrails? If the WW2 trails were made of different stuff than modern ones, why do they LOOK the same? How could chaff EXPAND to cover major portions of the sky? How much chaff can any aircraft carry? Is it enough to produce the WW2 example trials? You seem to think you are presenting new data which we have never thought about before. You are not. This is all OOOLLLD news.

Could you have the courtesy to not alter my screen name when you respond to me? Thanks.
I gave the explanation....Im sorry you could not understand it. Try reading stuff slower. Maybe if you had gone back and re-read weedwhackers post you would have understood better.

Again, please stop being condescending to me. Please try to slow down and just read what Im saying. I asked a question. Instead of being snarky about it, you could have just said no, and perhaps presented me with evidence (which you still have YET to do and is in clear violation of the politness policy). but you didnt. You choose to use demeaning and condescending tones to try to prove all of your points. This is exactly what im talking about. I sit here and take this crap from you guys the whole time, but the moment i give it back i get censored and infracted. How is that fair and how is that at all lopsided in my favor?

I feel like im beating a dead horse even trying to talk to you guys. Its not everyone here, but definitely a few of the usual suspects. This just goes to prove that this site is wholly biased and censors out any kind of dissenting viewpoints.

This just goes to prove that this site is wholly biased and censors out any kind of dissenting viewpoints.

Is that really an accurate statement? Have any of your viewpoints been "censored out" ?

Getting back to contrails...do you know how a contrail is formed and under what conditions it would persist?

Why do you suspect the trails you have seen are not contrails? other than seemingly too low?

Last edited:
I gave the explanation....Im sorry you could not understand it.

You didn't. You just said where to start watching.

Try reading stuff slower.

Unhelpful.

Maybe if you had gone back and re-read weedwhackers post you would have understood better.

Weedwhacker's last post says this:
"No. You seem to keep missing the point.........

EDIT: Here ya go, a contemporary version of a PERSISTENT contrail over 400 MILES long!"

Your point? Did you mean somebody else?

I asked a question.

Sorry, but you have asked a LOT of questions. Which one do you mean?

PS: If you would just ask a specific question and then wait for the answer, this might all be less confusing. You keep tossing out new bits of "theory", which are actually not "new" at all. It's getting you nowhere.

and perhaps presented me with evidence

Sorry? Evidence of what? Please be specific.

This just goes to prove that this site is wholly biased and censors out any kind of dissenting viewpoints.

We have certainly reviewed all the chemtrail "evidence" which has come down the pike over the years and have never found anything supporting the story. If you can support your claims with evidence you will find that it will be welcomed. The problem is, that what a lot of people THINK of as "evidence" is nothing of the sort. You have presented nothing new at all. You are trying to jump into the deep end of a difficult subject and swim without much background. You have been given a LOT of good information- WAY better info than you will find on conspiracy sites. I hope you come to appreciate it instead of brushing it off as some sort of "disinfo", but if you don't... that's OK. We tried.

PS: Bottom line: No. The trails shown from WW2 are NOT made of chaff. There are many reasons why they cannot be. You're just wasting time with that sort of speculation.

Last edited:

Here i tell you that im wondering if it was chaff in the video that weedwhacker shared. That is the explanation I then go on to say "im trying to find vintage footage"
"here is another video" implies that i found vintage footage, and this is pertaining to my question of whether it was chaff.

You do realize hamandeggs that you keep violating the politeness policy by bothering me w/ this crap, going off topic, and yet are not being censored or infracted for it? hmmmm convenient

No. He doesn't live there anymore. I got confused about that too. I'm not sure whether Logan is relevant at all now.
how could you possibly be confused? what part of I live in NJ now for about a year, and am going up to MA tonight for vacation, did you not understand?

I have stated this at least 20 times. 20 times bro. where is the confusion? All you shills do is distract any unbiased reader from the real point of any thread or statement that dissents your accepted viewpoint.

how could you possibly be confused? what part of I live in NJ now for about a year, and am going up to MA tonight for vacation, did you not understand?
ALL of it. youre going to MA to FILM. so we are still talking about logan . no?

sweetie, you're pushing it.
What exactly am I pushing? You continue to prove my point. Your calling me sweetie is condescending. Yet that goes unpunished. Almost every comment you have made here deirde has been a violation of the politeness policy, yet it goes unpunished and overlooked. I ask you to tell me how im pushing anything and not just speaking truth.

ALL of it. youre going to MA to FILM. so we are still talking about logan . no?
wow, I have lost all hope at this point. You should be a walking poster child for why not to smoke pot. Your memory is clearly shot. Try starting from page one post 1. re read everything. You are ridiculous. At this point I dont even care if I get banned from this fucked up forum with its fucked up lopsided rules and disclaimers. This thread in its entirety should be a clear reason why NO ONE should trust ANYTHING off of any website or media affiliated with Mick.

Here i tell you that im wondering if it was chaff in the video that weedwhacker shared. That is the explanation I then go on to say "im trying to find vintage footage"

OK. Thanks. I admit I skipped over that because I know that is not what the WW2 trail pictures are.

"here is another video" implies that i found vintage footage, and this is pertaining to my question of whether it was chaff.

It wasn't. I asked you a lot of questions pertaining to the reasons why it can't have been. Did you answer them?

You do realize hamandeggs that you keep violating the politeness policy by bothering me w/ this crap, going off topic, and yet are not being censored or infracted for it? hmmmm convenient

I believe you are mistaken.

OK. Thanks. I admit I skipped over that because I know that is not what the WW2 trail pictures are.

It wasn't. I asked you a lot of questions pertaining to the reasons it can't have been. Did you answer them?

I believe you are mistaken.
well you would be wrong. but of course you dont see it that way. At least I can admit when im in the wrong.

Here i tell you that im wondering if it was chaff in the video that weedwhacker shared.

You mean this vid?

It isn't chaff. It can't be. If you want to waste time speculating about that, go right ahead. I explained why it can't be and so did some others.

I have stated this at least 20 times. 20 times bro. where is the confusion? All you shills do is distract any unbiased reader from the real point of any thread or statement that dissents your accepted viewpoint.

I/we have asked you MANY questions about your claims which should have been enlightening, had you actually thought about the answers and I/we have given MANY points of information to help clear up your misconceptions. The confusion came to play when you decided that what we have to offer is "disinfo" and then you keep grasping at irrelevant straws and going off on tangents and making new/modified claims about stuff that has already been covered. You are looking for bogey men where none exist and you are believing in crap you have been told by hoaxers. THAT is the source of the confusion.

Heres a question, and its totally off topic...but what the hell do you guys do for a living? im thinking its this...which really make me wonder...

Right now I am on vacation from work, so i HAVE the time to be on here talking with you people. How is it that you all do the same? so far, its been almost 24 full hours of at least 3 of you being able to immediatly respond to me...

I honestly think you all are govt paid shills.

Heres a question, and its totally off topic...but what the hell do you guys do for a living? im thinking its this...which really make me wonder...

Right now I am on vacation from work, so i HAVE the time to be on here talking with you people. How is it that you all do the same? so far, its been almost 24 full hours of at least 3 of you being able to immediatly respond to me...

I honestly think you all are govt paid shills.

Not helpful. Why don't you go back and answer the questions and think about the data points I/we gave you about chaff? THAT might be helpful!

Back