Video: Are Chemtrails Real?

Excellent job. The flow of music and editing of text fit very well with the images and the points you were making
I really like to see Rosalind Peterson and Alex Jones hang themselves on their own petards
as you show how wrong they are!
Bravo!

You have not convinced everyone on FaceBook:

he has taken a very narrow view at this, most defo an idiot

Anyone can take a color picture and turn it into black and white and throw an old date on it to make it look "real"....He needs to offer up more than that to be believable.

Weather modification since the early 1940's! I love the way they have pictures of chem clouds, so er, where did those pics come from. If you ask me this bloke shoots himself properly in the foot

Excellent job. The flow of music and editing of text fit very well with the images and the points you were making I really like to see Rosalind Peterson and Alex Jones hang themselves on their own petards as you show how wrong they are! Bravo!
Thanks Jay. I prefer to use these people's own words against them ... it avoids the whole "they didn't say that" argument. :)

You have not convinced everyone on FaceBook:
I love it. Truthfully, i expected far more negative comments than that. I love the ratio of "likes" to "dislikes". The chemtrail believers will hold firm to their beliefs despite any evidence to the contrary.

I love it. Truthfully, i expected far more negative comments than that. I love the ratio of "likes" to "dislikes". The chemtrail believers will hold firm to their beliefs despite any evidence to the contrary.

Hi PC.
Excellent vid.
I have some friends that are youtube partners and they give some interesting advice on maximising views on videos.
An important thing for viewing numbers is to never block an offensive comment poster however repugnant they may seem. Arguments or flame wars between regular posters trying to establish dominance in the comments section drives up viewing numbers and if the video can reach a critical mass of view numbers it will become a "featured video" which will attract an even greater audience. People will watch the video first and only later read the comments but the comments section often drives the video success.

Since your target market is not the aviation aware debunkers but the true chemtrail believers your title is a very good one as it alone does not suggest a non chemtrail conclusion and will not immediately drive away chemtrail fence sitters or even true believers.
You should post it as a response to the most popular chemtrail videos that allow unvetted replies so people watching those will click on yours next. As yours will eventually get shoved off by new responses to the same video, post it as a submission to other popular videos. Also try to link to it on conspiracy blogs like above top secret etc. Also submit links to new age blogs and to news blogs etc.
If you have it featured on places like FAIL.org where the absurd comments of Rosalind Peterson and Jones may be appreciated it may go viral.
Your approach of contrasting the chemtrailers comments immediately juxtaposed with debunking evidence is perfect and funny

GregMC, Thanks for the advice, i'm going to do the things you suggest. I would agree on the title, i selected it so as not to reveal the punchline. Even in the video, i tried to hold off on stating my conclusions until it just becomes obvious. I don't mind people leaving nasty comments, i expect them. Paul

If anybody can think of any other ideas on ways to further promote my video, please let me know. I was really hoping this video would have more hits by now.

Unfortunately there are 179,000 results if you search for "Chemtrails" on YouTube. It's hard to stand out. The only way to get a lot of hits it to be topical, or to somehow get viral - have people forward the video to other people. Many of the video I upload (Youtube user Epoxynous) have 2-3000, but that after being up for several years. The Memphis Belle clip has the most with 22,467, which I suspect was due to it being featured on something like Reddit. Even my mystery missile video tops out at 7,000, and that was after I'd been on CNN and CBS Evening News.

Unfortunately there are 179,000 results if you search for "Chemtrails" on YouTube. It's hard to stand out. The only way to get a lot of hits it to be topical, or to somehow get viral - have people forward the video to other people. Many of the video I upload (Youtube user Epoxynous) have 2-3000, but that after being up for several years. The Memphis Belle clip has the most with 22,467, which I suspect was due to it being featured on something like Reddit. Even my mystery missile video tops out at 7,000, and that was after I'd been on CNN and CBS Evening News.

*sigh* That's what i was afraid of ... hard topic on which to stand out. There's just so much out there on chemtrails. I've done searches on YouTube and, you're right, i'm nowhere in sight. Oh well. No biggy. The information is timeless, it's there for the ages.

A recommendation (for all debunkers):

Start a Wordpress blog on Wordpress.com, pay the $12 per year to map your domain to it so it looks professional. Then write some blog posts about aspects of your videos, link to your videos.

In the post titles, include search terms that relate to your video, like "video: chemtrails hoax debunked and explained".

Wordpress.com has excellent integration with Google, and your posts will quickly start coming up in search results, providing the search terms you use are specific enough. This is important, and you sometimes have to have an awkward title to your posts to fit in all the search terms. But it works great in get traffic.

Example, I wrote a post here on the quote "here’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."

I made the title of the post: "Debunked: There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. JFK"

The URL then comes up as:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/31...ntry-to-enslave-every-man-woman-and-child.-JFK

If you search google, even for a fragment like "There’s a plot in this country" you now get my page as the #1 result, just two days later. I'm now getting 20-30 hits a day, from people specifically searching for this quote. They will see it's a fake quote, and move on. That's 1,000 people a year with one less bit of bunk in their heads.

Last edited:
A recommendation (for all debunkers):

Start a Wordpress blog on Wordpress.com, pay the $12 per year to map your domain to it so it looks professional. Then write some blog posts about aspects of your videos, link to your videos.

In the post titles, include search terms that relate to your video, like "video: chemtrails hoax debunked and explained".

Wordpress.com has excellent integration with Google, and your posts will quickly start coming up in search results, providing the search terms you use are specific enough. This is important, and you sometimes have to have an awkward title to your posts to fit in all the search terms. But it works great in get traffic.

Example, I wrote a post here on the quote "here’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."

I made the title of the post: "Debunked: There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. JFK"

The URL then comes up as:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/319-Debunked-There’s-a-plot-in-this-country-to-enslave-every-man-woman-and-child.-JFK

If you search google, even for a fragment like "There’s a plot in this country" you now get my page as the #1 result, just two days later. I'm now getting 20-30 hits a day, from people specifically searching for this quote. They will see it's a fake quote, and move on. That's 1,000 people a year with one less bit of bunk in their heads.

That's a GREAT idea Mick. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of the problem with your Chemtrail video is the stealth approach it takes. That would be great if you could get people to watch it, as it's effective in setting up the positions and then tearing them down. But it gets lost in the mass of thousands of pro-chemtrails videos. You probably should have made a more direct "chemtrails debunked", or "chemtrail hoax revealed" video to reach a larger audience.

Back