Video: Are Chemtrails Real?

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
Excellent job. The flow of music and editing of text fit very well with the images and the points you were making
I really like to see Rosalind Peterson and Alex Jones hang themselves on their own petards
as you show how wrong they are!
Bravo!

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
You have not convinced everyone on FaceBook:

he has taken a very narrow view at this, most defo an idiot

Anyone can take a color picture and turn it into black and white and throw an old date on it to make it look "real"....He needs to offer up more than that to be believable.

Weather modification since the early 1940's! I love the way they have pictures of chem clouds, so er, where did those pics come from. If you ask me this bloke shoots himself properly in the foot

PCWilliams

Senior Member.
Excellent job. The flow of music and editing of text fit very well with the images and the points you were making I really like to see Rosalind Peterson and Alex Jones hang themselves on their own petards as you show how wrong they are! Bravo!
Thanks Jay. I prefer to use these people's own words against them ... it avoids the whole "they didn't say that" argument. :)

PCWilliams

Senior Member.
You have not convinced everyone on FaceBook:
I love it. Truthfully, i expected far more negative comments than that. I love the ratio of "likes" to "dislikes". The chemtrail believers will hold firm to their beliefs despite any evidence to the contrary.

GregMc

Senior Member.
I love it. Truthfully, i expected far more negative comments than that. I love the ratio of "likes" to "dislikes". The chemtrail believers will hold firm to their beliefs despite any evidence to the contrary.

Hi PC.
Excellent vid.
I have some friends that are youtube partners and they give some interesting advice on maximising views on videos.
An important thing for viewing numbers is to never block an offensive comment poster however repugnant they may seem. Arguments or flame wars between regular posters trying to establish dominance in the comments section drives up viewing numbers and if the video can reach a critical mass of view numbers it will become a "featured video" which will attract an even greater audience. People will watch the video first and only later read the comments but the comments section often drives the video success.

Since your target market is not the aviation aware debunkers but the true chemtrail believers your title is a very good one as it alone does not suggest a non chemtrail conclusion and will not immediately drive away chemtrail fence sitters or even true believers.
You should post it as a response to the most popular chemtrail videos that allow unvetted replies so people watching those will click on yours next. As yours will eventually get shoved off by new responses to the same video, post it as a submission to other popular videos. Also try to link to it on conspiracy blogs like above top secret etc. Also submit links to new age blogs and to news blogs etc.
If you have it featured on places like FAIL.org where the absurd comments of Rosalind Peterson and Jones may be appreciated it may go viral.
Your approach of contrasting the chemtrailers comments immediately juxtaposed with debunking evidence is perfect and funny

PCWilliams

Senior Member.
GregMC, Thanks for the advice, i'm going to do the things you suggest. I would agree on the title, i selected it so as not to reveal the punchline. Even in the video, i tried to hold off on stating my conclusions until it just becomes obvious. I don't mind people leaving nasty comments, i expect them. Paul

PCWilliams

Senior Member.
If anybody can think of any other ideas on ways to further promote my video, please let me know. I was really hoping this video would have more hits by now.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately there are 179,000 results if you search for "Chemtrails" on YouTube. It's hard to stand out. The only way to get a lot of hits it to be topical, or to somehow get viral - have people forward the video to other people. Many of the video I upload (Youtube user Epoxynous) have 2-3000, but that after being up for several years. The Memphis Belle clip has the most with 22,467, which I suspect was due to it being featured on something like Reddit. Even my mystery missile video tops out at 7,000, and that was after I'd been on CNN and CBS Evening News.

PCWilliams

Senior Member.
Unfortunately there are 179,000 results if you search for "Chemtrails" on YouTube. It's hard to stand out. The only way to get a lot of hits it to be topical, or to somehow get viral - have people forward the video to other people. Many of the video I upload (Youtube user Epoxynous) have 2-3000, but that after being up for several years. The Memphis Belle clip has the most with 22,467, which I suspect was due to it being featured on something like Reddit. Even my mystery missile video tops out at 7,000, and that was after I'd been on CNN and CBS Evening News.

*sigh* That's what i was afraid of ... hard topic on which to stand out. There's just so much out there on chemtrails. I've done searches on YouTube and, you're right, i'm nowhere in sight. Oh well. No biggy. The information is timeless, it's there for the ages.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
A recommendation (for all debunkers):

Start a Wordpress blog on Wordpress.com, pay the $12 per year to map your domain to it so it looks professional. Then write some blog posts about aspects of your videos, link to your videos.

In the post titles, include search terms that relate to your video, like "video: chemtrails hoax debunked and explained".

Wordpress.com has excellent integration with Google, and your posts will quickly start coming up in search results, providing the search terms you use are specific enough. This is important, and you sometimes have to have an awkward title to your posts to fit in all the search terms. But it works great in get traffic.

Example, I wrote a post here on the quote "here’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."

I made the title of the post: "Debunked: There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. JFK"

The URL then comes up as:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/31...try-to-enslave-every-man-woman-and-child.-JFK

If you search google, even for a fragment like "There’s a plot in this country" you now get my page as the #1 result, just two days later. I'm now getting 20-30 hits a day, from people specifically searching for this quote. They will see it's a fake quote, and move on. That's 1,000 people a year with one less bit of bunk in their heads.

Last edited:

PCWilliams

Senior Member.
A recommendation (for all debunkers):

Start a Wordpress blog on Wordpress.com, pay the $12 per year to map your domain to it so it looks professional. Then write some blog posts about aspects of your videos, link to your videos.

In the post titles, include search terms that relate to your video, like "video: chemtrails hoax debunked and explained".

Wordpress.com has excellent integration with Google, and your posts will quickly start coming up in search results, providing the search terms you use are specific enough. This is important, and you sometimes have to have an awkward title to your posts to fit in all the search terms. But it works great in get traffic.

Example, I wrote a post here on the quote "here’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."

I made the title of the post: "Debunked: There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. JFK"

The URL then comes up as:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/319-Debunked-There’s-a-plot-in-this-country-to-enslave-every-man-woman-and-child.-JFK

If you search google, even for a fragment like "There’s a plot in this country" you now get my page as the #1 result, just two days later. I'm now getting 20-30 hits a day, from people specifically searching for this quote. They will see it's a fake quote, and move on. That's 1,000 people a year with one less bit of bunk in their heads.

That's a GREAT idea Mick. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Part of the problem with your Chemtrail video is the stealth approach it takes. That would be great if you could get people to watch it, as it's effective in setting up the positions and then tearing them down. But it gets lost in the mass of thousands of pro-chemtrails videos. You probably should have made a more direct "chemtrails debunked", or "chemtrail hoax revealed" video to reach a larger audience.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Trailblazer Explained: video of concentric circular "chemtrails" (E-3 Sentry AWACS plane, Feb 1 2019) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
C Strange Flickering in Contrail Video Posted in Earlier Thread [Focussing artifacts] Contrails and Chemtrails 7
F Explained: Video of plane leaving "6 chemtrails, then 2" [Mixed Exhaust and Aerodynamic Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Trailblazer Video of helicopter leaving "chemtrail"? Contrails and Chemtrails 8
TEEJ Gary Cameron Clydebank, Scotland Video, 1st May 2015- Claim of aircraft not being on Flight Radar 24 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Whitebeard Claim - 'Orbs Killing Chemtrails' Contrails and Chemtrails 29
Mick West Hoax: Fuel Dump video on Facebook [Flight BA244 from Buenos Aires to London] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 181
Mick West Debunked: Lack of "Cooling Zone" behind plane in Geoengineeringwatch Video. [Perspective] Contrails and Chemtrails 8
TooFree_23 Chemtrails or contrails July 2014 (video) Contrails and Chemtrails 6
TWCobra Max Bliss "3 chemtrails" Video. 20th June 2014 Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Jay Reynolds New Video Highlights Chemtrails Extremism Contrails and Chemtrails 2
George B New Chemtrail Video: Aeromexico Pilot asked about chemtrails. Necessary Evil? Contrails and Chemtrails 19
jvnk08 President of Ecuador Rafael Correa talking about chemtrails - video Contrails and Chemtrails 3
FreiZeitGeist New Video-Series on YouTube: "Chemtrails DEBUNKED - Aluminum Edition" Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Jay Reynolds Chemtrails Video with Ballast Barrels Contrails and Chemtrails 240
Jay Reynolds Outrageously fake chemtrails video Contrails and Chemtrails 16
Danny55 Chemtrails Video Competition Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Mick West Debunked: Video of Poll Worker "Filling In" Ballots. Election 2020 3
Trailblazer Reutlingen Fake UFO Video 2013 UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 3
V GIMBAL Video: Simulating the ATFLIR Tracking and Gimbal Rotation UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 20
Rocky Gettysburg 'ghosts’ run across road [Windscreen smudge] General Discussion 4
D Falmouth "Shadow Creature" Video [Black Cat?] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 10
G Belarus demonstration video Current Events 2
M Fast moving object "intersecting clouds" in Hungarian YouTuber's video [Insect] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
U Looking for debunkings of the “Plandemic” video Coronavirus COVID-19 17
Jesse3959 Being seen from space - methods to demonstrate that sats are real and provide live video? Flat Earth 6
R Claim: Apollo 15-17 Live TV Feed - Antenna signal would be interrupted from all the violent shaking when Astronauts touch the buggy General Discussion 26
J Identifying the Mountains in JTolan's "Rocky Mountains" IR Video Flat Earth 31
Mick West Explained: RARE Video Footage of "Alien Space Craft" WATCHING ISS Astronaut! UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 1
Wizard Mexican UFO Video? [Oil Rigs] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 6
Mick West Original Flir1, Gimbal, and Go Fast UFO "Raw" Video Files UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 33
Mick West Simulating the Nimitz UFO video as a blurry plane UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 51
jarlrmai UFO video in Arizona from Reddit Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 22
Mick West Old USAF "UFO" Video Mentioned By Chris Mellon Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 15
mudr0 Need Debunking: Video claiming zigzaggin objects and movement prove EVA filmed in pool General Discussion 33
Ravi Utah Drone video of UFO [Probably an insect] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 126
Mick West Blowing out Candles with a Single Punch General Discussion 47
Mick West Some New-ish WTC7 Photos (and video?) Corner Damage 9/11 6
B Bob Lazar 1989 Video Analysis Method UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 1
MisterB Debunked: Isle of Man from Blackpool at water level proves flat earth [refraction] Flat Earth 19
Mick West NYT: GIMBAL Video of U.S. Navy Jet Encounter with Unknown Object UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 452
deirdre Debunked: Lights chasing each other carving holes in clouds (fake video, fallstreak holes) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 17
StarGazer SpaceX Falcon 9 Captures Video of its own Contrail from Space UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 17
T FE balloon video curvature analysis using Blender Flat Earth 4
Mick West Explained: Viral Video of 787 Leaving Thick Contrails with Forced Perspective Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Astro Debunked: Astronaut's Arm Fades During ISS Video Proving "Green Screening" Science and Pseudoscience 1
Trailblazer Jet Airways intercept video "UFO" (airliner, flight LH998 or LH66?) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
penk CNN Greenscreened a guy on a ship? [No] General Discussion 12
Mick West Explained: Chilean Navy "UFO" video - Aerodynamic Contrails, Flight IB6830 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 186
Mick West Debunked: Video of "Islamics Marching Through Berlin" [Biker Gangs] General Discussion 4
Related Articles

Related Articles