Vegas Police Officers Shot - False Flag claims coming?

CapnPegleg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/08/2-police-officers-shot-in-las-vegas/

Neighbor Krista Koch described the couple as "militant," saying they talked about planning to kill police officers, as well as "going underground" and not coming out until the time was right.

Another neighbor, Brandon Monroe, said the man who lived in the apartment often talked about conspiracy theories and often dressed in camouflage or as Peter Pan to work as a street performer. Monroe added that he thought the couple used methamphetamine.

Monroe, according to another neighbor, Jessica Anderson, was told by the gunman that he was kicked off Cliven Bundy's ranch in Nevada while protestors gathered there during the Bureau of Land Management's roundup of Bundy's cattle.
Content from External Source
The suspects then grabbed the officers' weapons and ammunition and stormed out of the pizzeria, Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill told KVVU Fox 5. The Review-Journal reported that the pair covered the officers with a cloth that featured the Gadsden flag, which features a coiled snake with the words "Don't Tread on Me." Both officers were pronounced dead at University Medical Center.
One of the suspects yelled: "This is a revolution," Hadfield said. A motive for the shooting remains under investigation, he said.

one report I read (sorry I'm at work, so I can't link) claimed that one of the shooters draped the victims in a Gadsden Flag. The article also mentioned that is the same flag used at Tea Party rallies....I'm sure that comment won't go un-noticed by the right.

Quoted in the OP, but doesn't mention TP.

http://www.infowars.com/media-links-las-vegas-shooters-to-bundy-ranch/

The incident is custom-made to demonize the patriot movement. The Southern Poverty Law Center has consistently attempted to forge a link between white supremacists and members of the patriot and constitutional movements.

The murder of two police officers will undoubtedly further polarize law enforcement and turn many of them against the patriot movement. For a large number of police officers, the Gadsden flag will now represent the murder of law enforcement officers.

I live in Vegas, and this isn't a false flag. Trust me, tons of people witnessed it. And LVMPD aka Metro is pretty shocked, saying that they have never lost two officers in one incident before this. That or it's really, really rare. Basically those saying it's a false flag are the types who always say that. They are stopped clocks. Maybe useful twice a day, but you NEED another clock to tell you they are right.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/...ag-vegas-shooting-with-mk-ultra-mind-control/
Alex Jones loses it: Harry Reid staged ‘false flag’ Vegas shooting with MK-ULTRA mind control
On his Monday radio show, Jones immediately called the shooting a “false flag” operation by the U.S. government.

“Tens of millions of people are flooding here, hundreds of thousands a month, pouring over the borders, being given driver licenses in California to pull the lever to ban guns,” Jones warned. “We are in the middle of a globalist revolution against this country right now. And my gut tells me that the cold-blood degenerate evil killing of two police officers and a citizen in Las Vegas yesterday is absolutely staged.”

The conservative radio host said that his “mind exploded with hundreds of data points” proving that the incident was staged when he first read about it on Sunday.

The lack of self-awareness on the part of the killers is ironic. Obviously it never occurred to them their actions would be branded a false flag operation by their fellow kooks.

Bear in mind that this pair was sent packing by the Bundy Bunch...and were bitter about not being appreciated...

https://www.facebook.com/jerad.miller.1

Interesting that Jerad has Alex Jones listed amongst his likes. He was a also a supporter of Chemtrails.
It seems to me that by calling this event a false flag then Jones is distancing himself from Miller.
In my mind this is the sort of thing that can be expected from promoting fear. Unstable people will take action.

Edit....ahh, I see the same comment has been made in another thread.

Interesting that Jerad has Alex Jones listed amongst his likes. He was a also a supporter of Chemtrails.
It seems to me that by calling this event a false flag then Jones is distancing himself from Miller.
In my mind this is the sort of thing that can be expected from promoting fear. Unstable people will take action.

Dude, that is spot on. You can't whip people into a frenzy of apocalyptic fear and not expect some of them to "take action." I mean how long has Jones been saying the shit is hitting the fan and the UN/Agenda 21 world white genocide is happening.

This appears to be a post, with comments, by Jerad & Amanda Miller on Infowars 2 years ago: http://planet.infowars.com/offbeat/the-police-to-kill-or-not-to-kill

Awful to read but I think this is the place for it.

If the allegations of methamphetamine use made by the neighbors is true then that could be a reason why they were sent packing from the Bundy incident.

The feds finding anyone tweeked out there could have sent tings in a different direction.

Dude, that is spot on. You can't whip people into a frenzy of apocalyptic fear and not expect some of them to "take action." I mean how long has Jones been saying the shit is hitting the fan and the UN/Agenda 21 world white genocide is happening.
I agree, its just Jones playing damage control...its not the first time either.

This might be an off topic question.. but has anyone started blaming DC Comics for the murders, since these two seem to be REALLy big fans of The Joker and Harley Quinn, or would that be considered part of the 'false flag' as well?

I think it would be easily worked into the narrative as a 'grooming' or illuminati style priming/programming. Purveyors of pop culture are usually implicated in the plot somewhere.

Is it just me, or does it seem nowadays that most major newsworthy violent incidents (such as this) will generate a sort of "knee-jerk"
'False Flag' claim?

I watched a high-speed car chase unfold here in the greater Los Angeles area yesterday (not that uncommon, actually). Again, a disturbed individual, accused of a "domestic dispute", and involved the suspect barricading himself for a time in a private home. But, the ramifications reverberated throughout the various communities affected, as the situation developed.

Question is: "Why do some criminal (alleged) acts that make the news suddenly become "False Flags" in some people's opinion?"

Is it just me, or does it seem nowadays that most major newsworthy violent incidents (such as this) will generate a sort of "knee-jerk"
'False Flag' claim?

I watched a high-speed car chase unfold here in the greater Los Angeles area yesterday (not that uncommon, actually). Again, a disturbed individual, accused of a "domestic dispute", and involved the suspect barricading himself for a time in a private home. But, the ramifications reverberated throughout the various communities affected, as the situation developed.

Question is: "Why do some criminal (alleged) acts that make the news suddenly become "False Flags" in some people's opinion?"

Because its being reported by the media, who are "in the pocket of the Govt/Illuminati/NWO/Zionists (pick your poison)."

well since I've already ticked off half of Metabunk, i'll tick off the other half and say.. because of technology. and sensationalism sells. one person tells two people his idea and they tell fifty two people and so on and so on until 10 minutes later its literally around the world and 'popular'.

well since I've already ticked off half of Metabunk....

I got the gist, but had a (small) chuckle at the word "ticked" (and, I also am familiar with that American idiom...as an American) but....

In other aspects of the English language, where we (Americans) "check" a box...let's say, on a form...some others "tick" the same box.

I know. Still....for other readers, when an American is "ticked off", it means that she (or he) is angry....maybe not fully enraged...perhaps
"irritated" or "annoyed" is a better analogy. As in, when you are driving and someone ahead rudely cuts you off. Minor, fleeting "anger" that passes.

"Pissed Off" is a more usual American idiom, but then that gets confusing to, say, Brits....where "pissed" means something else entirely. ;)
AND, compounding the confusion...well, you can take it from here.....(I have to go use the loo.....)....

Rather than watch a 15 minute video, what are the salient points? Besides I think it's against policy to simply post a video with absolutely no explanation.
Yes, sorry, I was in a hurry and wanted to post it as a reference point, not necessarily to refute the merits of Mr Dahboo77's argument.

Basically, its your regular "This doesn't add up" type video, with no actual facts to support the assertion.

This might be an off topic question.. but has anyone started blaming DC Comics for the murders, since these two seem to be REALLy big fans of The Joker and Harley Quinn, or would that be considered part of the 'false flag' as well?
Blaming comic books is too far out of style. Harley and Mr. J have featured heavily in three very popular video games and a fourth upcoming, and it's still popular to blame video games, maybe Jack Thomspon will crawl back out of his hole to blame Arkham Knight.

Ah, who am I kidding, he'll screw it up as usual and blame Mass Effect or something.

I agree, its just Jones playing damage control...its not the first time either.

“Tens of millions of people are flooding here, hundreds of thousands a month, pouring over the borders, being given driver licenses in California to pull the lever to ban guns,” Jones warned. “We are in the middle of a globalist revolution against this country right now. And my gut tells me that the cold-blood degenerate evil killing of two police officers and a citizen in Las Vegas yesterday is absolutely staged.”
The conservative radio host said that his “mind exploded with hundreds of data points” proving that the incident was staged when he first read about it on Sunday
Interesting, he is simultaneously trying to distance himself and his advocacy from the violent act while engaging in rather incendiary speech.
the cold-blood degenerate evil killing of two police officers
But Mr. Jones you told us that cops are selling out to the NWO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeZF7HL-RVA
The cops are evil in the world that you created for Jared and Amanda Miller.

Blaming comic books is too far out of style. Harley and Mr. J have featured heavily in three very popular video games and a fourth upcoming, and it's still popular to blame video games, maybe Jack Thomspon will crawl back out of his hole to blame Arkham Knight.

Ah, who am I kidding, he'll screw it up as usual and blame Mass Effect or something.

I kind of figured it might go that way as well, after those two pre-teens stabbed their 'friend' because they were "trying to appease Slenderman." So I figured they might try that angle here too, but given that they're full grown adults and not kids.. who knows.

Last edited:
Back