Vegas Police Officers Shot - False Flag claims coming?

CapnPegleg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/08/2-police-officers-shot-in-las-vegas/

CapnPegleg

one report I read (sorry I'm at work, so I can't link) claimed that one of the shooters draped the victims in a Gadsden Flag. The article also mentioned that is the same flag used at Tea Party rallies....I'm sure that comment won't go un-noticed by the right.
Quoted in the OP, but doesn't mention TP.

CapnPegleg

http://www.infowars.com/media-links-las-vegas-shooters-to-bundy-ranch/

JeffreyNotGeoffrey

I live in Vegas, and this isn't a false flag. Trust me, tons of people witnessed it. And LVMPD aka Metro is pretty shocked, saying that they have never lost two officers in one incident before this. That or it's really, really rare. Basically those saying it's a false flag are the types who always say that. They are stopped clocks. Maybe useful twice a day, but you NEED another clock to tell you they are right.

Pete Tar

Senior Member.

Chew

Senior Member.
The lack of self-awareness on the part of the killers is ironic. Obviously it never occurred to them their actions would be branded a false flag operation by their fellow kooks.

NoParty

Senior Member.
Bear in mind that this pair was sent packing by the Bundy Bunch...and were bitter about not being appreciated...

EpsilonVonVehron

https://www.facebook.com/jerad.miller.1

Interesting that Jerad has Alex Jones listed amongst his likes. He was a also a supporter of Chemtrails.
It seems to me that by calling this event a false flag then Jones is distancing himself from Miller.
In my mind this is the sort of thing that can be expected from promoting fear. Unstable people will take action.

Edit....ahh, I see the same comment has been made in another thread.

JeffreyNotGeoffrey

Interesting that Jerad has Alex Jones listed amongst his likes. He was a also a supporter of Chemtrails.
It seems to me that by calling this event a false flag then Jones is distancing himself from Miller.
In my mind this is the sort of thing that can be expected from promoting fear. Unstable people will take action.

Dude, that is spot on. You can't whip people into a frenzy of apocalyptic fear and not expect some of them to "take action." I mean how long has Jones been saying the shit is hitting the fan and the UN/Agenda 21 world white genocide is happening.

Rational Bee

This appears to be a post, with comments, by Jerad & Amanda Miller on Infowars 2 years ago: http://planet.infowars.com/offbeat/the-police-to-kill-or-not-to-kill

Awful to read but I think this is the place for it.

Soulfly

Banned
Banned
If the allegations of methamphetamine use made by the neighbors is true then that could be a reason why they were sent packing from the Bundy incident.

The feds finding anyone tweeked out there could have sent tings in a different direction.

Mackdog

Senior Member.
Dude, that is spot on. You can't whip people into a frenzy of apocalyptic fear and not expect some of them to "take action." I mean how long has Jones been saying the shit is hitting the fan and the UN/Agenda 21 world white genocide is happening.
I agree, its just Jones playing damage control...its not the first time either.

Svartbjørn

Senior Member.
This might be an off topic question.. but has anyone started blaming DC Comics for the murders, since these two seem to be REALLy big fans of The Joker and Harley Quinn, or would that be considered part of the 'false flag' as well?

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
I think it would be easily worked into the narrative as a 'grooming' or illuminati style priming/programming. Purveyors of pop culture are usually implicated in the plot somewhere.

WeedWhacker

Is it just me, or does it seem nowadays that most major newsworthy violent incidents (such as this) will generate a sort of "knee-jerk"
'False Flag' claim?

I watched a high-speed car chase unfold here in the greater Los Angeles area yesterday (not that uncommon, actually). Again, a disturbed individual, accused of a "domestic dispute", and involved the suspect barricading himself for a time in a private home. But, the ramifications reverberated throughout the various communities affected, as the situation developed.

Question is: "Why do some criminal (alleged) acts that make the news suddenly become "False Flags" in some people's opinion?"

Svartbjørn

Senior Member.
Is it just me, or does it seem nowadays that most major newsworthy violent incidents (such as this) will generate a sort of "knee-jerk"
'False Flag' claim?

I watched a high-speed car chase unfold here in the greater Los Angeles area yesterday (not that uncommon, actually). Again, a disturbed individual, accused of a "domestic dispute", and involved the suspect barricading himself for a time in a private home. But, the ramifications reverberated throughout the various communities affected, as the situation developed.

Question is: "Why do some criminal (alleged) acts that make the news suddenly become "False Flags" in some people's opinion?"
Because its being reported by the media, who are "in the pocket of the Govt/Illuminati/NWO/Zionists (pick your poison)."

deirdre

Senior Member.
well since I've already ticked off half of Metabunk, i'll tick off the other half and say.. because of technology. and sensationalism sells. one person tells two people his idea and they tell fifty two people and so on and so on until 10 minutes later its literally around the world and 'popular'.

WeedWhacker

well since I've already ticked off half of Metabunk....
I got the gist, but had a (small) chuckle at the word "ticked" (and, I also am familiar with that American idiom...as an American) but....

In other aspects of the English language, where we (Americans) "check" a box...let's say, on a form...some others "tick" the same box.

I know. Still....for other readers, when an American is "ticked off", it means that she (or he) is angry....maybe not fully enraged...perhaps
"irritated" or "annoyed" is a better analogy. As in, when you are driving and someone ahead rudely cuts you off. Minor, fleeting "anger" that passes.

"Pissed Off" is a more usual American idiom, but then that gets confusing to, say, Brits....where "pissed" means something else entirely. ;)
AND, compounding the confusion...well, you can take it from here.....(I have to go use the loo.....)....

BombDr

Senior Member.
Rather than watch a 15 minute video, what are the salient points? Besides I think it's against policy to simply post a video with absolutely no explanation.
Yes, sorry, I was in a hurry and wanted to post it as a reference point, not necessarily to refute the merits of Mr Dahboo77's argument.

Basically, its your regular "This doesn't add up" type video, with no actual facts to support the assertion.

Hevach

Senior Member.
This might be an off topic question.. but has anyone started blaming DC Comics for the murders, since these two seem to be REALLy big fans of The Joker and Harley Quinn, or would that be considered part of the 'false flag' as well?
Blaming comic books is too far out of style. Harley and Mr. J have featured heavily in three very popular video games and a fourth upcoming, and it's still popular to blame video games, maybe Jack Thomspon will crawl back out of his hole to blame Arkham Knight.

Ah, who am I kidding, he'll screw it up as usual and blame Mass Effect or something.

scombrid

Senior Member.
I agree, its just Jones playing damage control...its not the first time either.
Interesting, he is simultaneously trying to distance himself and his advocacy from the violent act while engaging in rather incendiary speech.
But Mr. Jones you told us that cops are selling out to the NWO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeZF7HL-RVA
The cops are evil in the world that you created for Jared and Amanda Miller.

Svartbjørn

Senior Member.
Blaming comic books is too far out of style. Harley and Mr. J have featured heavily in three very popular video games and a fourth upcoming, and it's still popular to blame video games, maybe Jack Thomspon will crawl back out of his hole to blame Arkham Knight.

Ah, who am I kidding, he'll screw it up as usual and blame Mass Effect or something.
I kind of figured it might go that way as well, after those two pre-teens stabbed their 'friend' because they were "trying to appease Slenderman." So I figured they might try that angle here too, but given that they're full grown adults and not kids.. who knows.

Last edited:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Las Vegas Shooting Creates Huge Spike in Searches for "False Flag" Current Events 33
ZoomBubba Las Vegas Massacre - Surveillance Footage? Conspiracy Theories 115
Whitebeard Las Vegas Concert Mass Shooting Current Events 91
Mick West A Rippled Distrail Near Las Vegas June 17 2016 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
cmnit Chemtrailists articles on Las Vegas Tribune (in 2005) Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Mick West Unusual Segment of Trail on KLAS-TV, Alamo, Las Vegas Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
ssfor27 Las Vegas "sprayed" HAARP 13
Z.W. Wolf Claim: Martin Gugino Was Using a "Police Tracker." Conspiracy Theories 42
MikeG Police Don't Need HS Diploma General Discussion 1
johnnypowers UFO over Bristol Channel captured by Police helicopter Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 36
MikeC Claim: FAA conspiring with Police to limit news access to Black Rock General Discussion 3
deirdre Debunked: Police took photos before attending to wounded Sandy Hook 1
MikeG Debunked: 1,433 Deaths Caused by New Zealand Police Since 1990 General Discussion 37
Keith Johnson CLAIM: Dispatch Log Shows CT State Police Were at Sandy Hook School Hours Before the Shooting Sandy Hook 1
BuffaloCub Debunked: Sandra Bland dead in mugshot General Discussion 7
Joe Debunked : SWAT Police Caught Setting Fires In Ferguson [Examining items by flashlight] General Discussion 19
Mackdog Ghost at police station UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 6
deirdre Searchable State Police Report and OFFICIAL reports/press releases Sandy Hook 3
deirdre Conspiracy Theorist Mark S. Mann claims of being a Ct. Police Officer and Firearms Industry Executiv Sandy Hook 4
Mick West James Randi, The Amazing Meeting, and The Bullshit Police Practical Debunking 1
Grieves The 'Cop' mentality: when police conspire against the public good General Discussion 17
Joe Newman Botched Paramilitary Police Raids General Discussion 35
BlueCollarCritic Police State Prep - Cops Not Breaking The Law While Breaking The Law Conspiracy Theories 5
BlueCollarCritic Police State Push - Whitehouse Defends Gun to Head of 11 Year Old Conspiracy Theories 1
Related Articles

Related Articles