Tianjin Explosion - Conspiracy Theories

I have friends actually in the 3km zone, the crater was an attempt to bury the chemicals, before the had to pull out the authorities the first time. Here are some shots I have had sent which are not in the news. mmexport1439543363121.jpg mmexport1439543386781.jpg

These are the some of the firetrucks that got caught, the second image was pretty close.

Last edited:
the crater was an attempt to bury the chemicals,

The crater seems to have zero tracks from heavy machinery around it, and is around 200 feet across. Nothing about it indicates to me anything other than an explosion crater.

Looks like they trucked in a bunch of sand (top left). It does not look like they dug that crater (and why would they, it's just going to fill with sea water, then leach the toxins out to the sea).

Last edited:
No sorry I didn't mean the dug the whole thing. Of course not. But I heard the idea was to try and expand it and bury everything in sand. Then there was a further leak and the had to evacuate.

There is small amount of excavation going on in the image, which gives you some idea of the scale.

They also appear to be making barriers of plastic covered earth around the whole area, to prevent runoff when it rains.

I find the blast area fantastic.....in an awesome sense, and also, regrettable (lives lost).
If it was truly a warm or hot bomb.....we'd be seeing Radiative life suits everywhere upon the rescuers and clean-up crew..

EDIT.....we do see special protection clothing on news clips, but they are chemical protective suits, not radioactive suits.

firefighter-walks-among.jpg s2.reutersmedia.net.jpg
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAUQjhxqFQoTCJOQ-o-6rscCFRBFiAodq3AA7A&url=http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/16/us-china-blast-idUSKCN0QL03920150816&ei=L_TQVdO8MZCKoQSr4YHgDg&psig=AFQjCNHhekFkx5_Mde9uxkS44At46A5VZQ&ust=1439843573765787

Last edited:
A bit more grist for the mill here. The satellite imagery from May of the storage compound shows relatively small and dispersed containers. These are presumably 20' containers. But from Wikipedia the small containers actually carry the most weight.
View attachment 14449

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermodal_container#International_Standards

So one 20' container could hold ~28 metric tonnes of ANFO (or TNT). ANFO has TNT equivalent of .42 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relative_effectiveness_factor) - at the end of the day ~2 containers of ANFO or one container of TNT would account for the estimated explosive force of the Tianjin incident.

Do chemical explosions create large craters?
All explosions are chemical explosions.
The initial blast does NOT looking like chemical explosions, only the secondary blasts looks chemically induced.
Please explain.
This looks like a hyper-velocity kinetic energy hit.
Do you have an example of another one, for comparison?

As for ANFO being pre-mixed and stored, this is a common, though ill advised practice in many parts of the world. In Afghanistan some Afghan Police Officers asked my advice about some containers with 'stuff' in them, which turned out to be several tons of ANFO that had been pre-mixed by an Indian construction contractor who had abandoned it in 2002 when the NATO/Taliban war began.

In had been sweating in those nasty little boxes for eight years when I saw it and the policemen guarding it were sat there smoking.

I have no first hand knowledge of what is stored at that port, nor what their safety protocols are like, but China does not have the best record of safety in the world, and if chemicals, explosives, fuel and uncoordinated emergency plans are concentrated in a smallish area, then something unfortunate could happen.

Seeing as the Chinese do not seem to be making any outlandish claims to my knowledge, why do CTs feel the need to fill that void?

Last edited:
Why strike a port at all?

Says you.

For that to be true it requires explaining the following facts (at least).

1. Firemen were already on site dealing with a fire.
2. There was 4 separate explosions, (c.f. the 'dash cam' video). Each explosion increased in severity from the previous one.
3. The last (final?) explosion was the biggest and probably the cause of the crater now observed.

What evidence is there that this sequence of events was caused by other than a normal (extreme) fire/explosion?

What evidence is there that this sequence of events was caused by other than a normal (extreme) fire/explosion?

Exactly. I'm not disputing this was anything other than a fire. My response was to 21stcenturydragonslayer who referred to a "strike" happening at the fourth biggest port in china. If there was really a "strike" of any kind then why at a port at all? And why not the biggest one? Seems like an oddly chosen target to debut a super secret space weapon.

Says you.

For that to be true it requires explaining the following facts (at least).

1. Firemen were already on site dealing with a fire.

Government sources identified three chemicals stored at the site that may have contributed to the explosion: ammonium nitrate, potassium nitrate, and calcium carbide.[39][40][41] Ammonium nitrate, which is principally used in manufacturing fertilizer, can explode when heated above 200 °C (400 °F). .... Calcium carbide is not an explosive by itself, but is a highly reactive chemical that interacts strongly with water to produce the explosive gases acetylene and hydrogen. Experts speculated that initial efforts to contain a fire at the Ruihai site may have accidentally led to water being sprayed on the calcium carbide, leading to an acetylene gas explosion and ultimately detonating the explosive nitrates stored at the site.[39][40][41] A fire department spokesman confirmed that the firefighters had used water in combating the initial fire.[40][41] He indicated that they knew that calcium carbide existed in the warehouse but were unaware of its location.[40][41]
Content from External Source
Bold emphasis is my own.

Firefighters caused the explosion, point addressed.

EDIT

Sorry, I miss-read the tone of your post ricl

Last edited:
And that can flow on and address your following two points

EDIT

Sorry, I miss-read the tone of your post ricl

Last edited:
The biggest smoking gun of all is being ignored in your discussion. There is a big friggin' crater in the middle of the impacted area. The soil is standard brown and the ground is fractured. Everything is pulverized around the crater for a few hundred meters. Do chemical explosions create large craters? I guess that would be your most effective debunk. Bring it on. http://winteractionables.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/urbm7C.png

In this flyover you only really see the scorched or normal looking damage one might expect from chemicals exploding at a distance, not in the proximity of the crater. At about 2:00 in this clip you can see the crater clearly, and then the rest of the blast radius. The crater is in the center. The initial blast does NOT looking like chemical explosions, only the secondary blasts looks chemically induced.

This looks like a hyper-velocity kinetic energy hit. We may very well be seeing the infamous "rod from God" in action. No explosives necessary as a Mach 10 heavy metal rod impact is sufficient. Very hard to trace as well other than the craters. All the suspects can deny it and play dumb.

Puts China in a rough spot, as it's fourth largest port is shut down right in the middle of a stock market bust. China would be the largest beneficiary of removal of sanctions on ally Iran. And there is quite the bunker busting message here. Yes, the currency war aspect has been mentioned as well.

[Video removed]

Why would the US and other Western powers want to sink China's economy when doing so would take their economies down, too? I'm assuming you also forgot that the US (or more accurately, the Obama administration) backs the removal of sanctions as part of the nuclear deal. What's more, it's Russia that's Iran major backer as China has gotten friendlier with Israel.

And wasn't it guys like you who used to fret about how the Chicoms were supposedly going to enslave us all one day? But I guess you just have to see a conspiracy or inside job in everything to the point of contradicting yourself.

:rolleyes:

Black helicopters seen before and after the explosion? Because clearly the Chinese knew where and when we'd use our super secret kinetic weapons; on a random hazardous materials storage yard.

Never mind that Yangcun Airbase is nearby in Wuqing and seems to serve at least some helicopters based on the wear patterns on the Tarmac. Whether it serves the Z-10s shown in the article I don't know.

Yangcun is apparently a training base for fixed-wing aircraft. The nearest helo base appears to be Baoding Helicopter Air Base near Beijing. This is still only about 80mi from central Tianjin, and perhaps 100mi from the port.

Last edited:

You'd think someone who believes the Chinese are poisoning us and are going to invade America at any minute wouldn't take their side, but like I said, they just have to see a conspiracy in everything.

Plus, there's the perception that the BRICS bloc is now challenging the American/Israeli/Zionist/EU/NATO/IMF/Illuminati/NWO alliance or something (even though Russia, India, and China are quite happy to pal around with Israel).

Ya, Mike Adams is pushing the "rod from God" scenario. I hypothetical space based weapon system that uses the kinetic energy released from the impact of a metal projectile to cause the destruction.

Any metal "rod" entering the atmosphere at 25,000 mph would leave a clearly visible glowing streak all the way to the ground, similar to this timelapse image of MIRV's traveling at 10,000 mph.

1280px-Peacekeeper-missile-testing.jpg

or this Russian test

None of the Tianjin footage shows any such trails.

Last edited:
Moment of explosion, another angle, Americans in China. (swearing)

(ETA stabilized version)

Last edited:
Seems the investigation has wrapped up, no mention of nuclear devices.

On 5 February 2016, the Chinese government issued the investigation report of the explosions. The reported concluded the fire started in a container through auto-ignition of nitrocellulose, due to vaporization of the wetting agent during hot weather
http://english.gov.cn/news/top_news/2016/02/05/content_281475284781471.htm

Authorities in the Chinese city of Tianjin are moving 10 chemical plants found to be too close to residential areas, six months after a devastating chemical accident killed 173 people.

The Tianjin Binhai New Area suffered one of China's worst industrial accidents in August when a warehouse storing combustible chemicals exploded less than 1 kilometer (half a mile) away from apartments — the legally required distance.

The head of the Binhai Work Safety Bureau's news office, who gave his name as Shi, told The Associated Press on Monday that the 10 plants were close to residential areas, though he didn't specify whether they were within 1 kilometer.

A recent audit of 583 chemical companies in the area found problems at 85, two of which were being moved beginning last month at a cost of more than $4 billion, according to Chinese media reports.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/1df2...ves-10-chemical-plants-after-explosion-review

Glad to see stricter enforcements of zoning rules being enforced.

Back