There will be widescale rioting after Zimmerman verdict. Debunk, please

And what is it you think Cable TV is doing 24/7 nationwide?

Good point. I should have known better than to let my imagination narrow down to "those people" in isolation.

But we never learn, do we? Or maybe that's just me.

...can you or anyone take a stab at why it's a classic mixed message.

I'm not sure what you're expecting them to do if "don't riot" can be interpreted as "do riot." It's probably true that only people who weren't going to riot in the first place will truly get the take home message of "don't riot." While the others, who may have been too busy with their weed and so forth might take away: "Oh yeah, I had almost forgotten about the opportunity to riot and loot some stuff that might be coming up soon. But now that I saw that ad, I remember my friend tweeting about that or somethin'."

In any case, it seems unlikely that a local public service message with low production values will prevent anyone from rioting or cause them to riot. But you can't fault people for trying.

I'm not sure how you debunk something that will or will not happen in the future. That is called predicting.

It is clear people are talking about rioting if Zimmerman gets off on all charges. There is also concern over rioting taking place, at least by officials in the Broward county area. If it happens or not we will see.

And what is it you think Cable TV is doing 24/7 nationwide?

Coaxing them to riot. It's called riot pimping. That's why I started the thread.

The psa is either wittingly or unwittingly doing just that. Mick's right about the vast majority not needing coaxing to not riot, but the minority who are into such are being green lighted to do so.

So the people that are calling for riots - you think they're not actually the people calling for riots?

No, I'm quite certain that the people calling for the riots are actually the people calling for the riots. Sure, they may be crisis actors, but not in the same way you guys are on about in that thread.

But are being paid to spread it?

Some are, some aren't. Sure, the poor tools being manipulated into doing so aren't getting paid, but those media folks haven't made any noise about working through their vacation time, so I'm guessing they are on the clock.

Is it impossible their are people who just want an excuse to riot because they're full of resentment for various reasons and want a chance to show it, and this is their chance?

It's not only possible, it's a lock. Thank you for spelling out at least half of it. It's the key to understanding wtf is going on in the psa.

How would you prove that the push for anti-social behaviour comes from a 'master controller'?

I can't even prove that I exist, yet I am fairly sure I do, in a cogito ergo sum kind of way. Still, I can't prove it to you. How the fuck am I going to prove the existence of something I don't even believe in. I think this single silly-assed meme is the foundation for all the false notions you guys have about what's going on.

You guys deride poor fundies and moonbats for believing in stuff that isn't there. And maybe that's a fair assessment much of the time, but even they don't waste so much effort on denying something that isn't there in the first place. Each to their own craziness, I suppose. :)

I certainly don't think it's helping. All the media discussion of riots is just making riots more likely.
Yar.. the only separation from Joe's belief is whether or not that's intentional. I don't think he's wrong in believing it is, given how practiced we know the media is at redirecting attention when it wants too. It's a clever scheme... works for the media as riots mean high ratings, works for the authorities as riots mean positive exposure and bigger budgets, works for government/corporate interests as it gives impetus and an excuse to broaden powers applicable to protest actions.

I was in Toronto during the G20 hooplah there a couple of years back, and remember all the images of men in shiny black boots dancing wildly on shattered police cars. It looked as though the shit was really hitting the fan. Personally I was just helping my sister move at the time, and she happened to be living by a film-studio which had been set up as a temporary detention center. A few cops harassed me on the way there, forcing me to walk around a few blocks rather than cross an empty street under their protection, and getting a bit lost in the mix I stumbled upon an exceedingly strange scene. From one end of a sidestreet to the other, police in riot-gear stood in a line. In front of them, maybe three people who were seemingly protestors, pacing about quickly, doing a bit of hopping, but generally backing off as this line cops advanced. Behind this truly weak showing of disgruntled citizens being pushed back by this excessive line of cops was about eight or nine photographers, snapping quick pictures as they walked slowly backwards, dropping into kneels and taking shots. It was a photo-shoot, plain and simple. I doubt there was anything remotely authentic about it, right down to the three goofballs jumping about between the cameras and the cops. It struck me at that moment that the whole 'riot' might be such a contrivance, so that the controversy surrounding the possible use undercover police provocateurs to start the fires/smashing didn't come as a surprise.

I'm not sure how you debunk something that will or will not happen in the future. That is called predicting.

It is clear people are talking about rioting if Zimmerman gets off on all charges. There is also concern over rioting taking place, at least by officials in the Broward county area. If it happens or not we will see.

The psa is giving you a clear tip. In fact, it's screaming it right at you.

Yar.. the only separation from Joe's belief is whether or not that's intentional. I don't think he's wrong in believing it is, given how practiced we know the media is at redirecting attention when it wants too. It's a clever scheme... works for the media as riots mean high ratings, works for the authorities as riots mean positive exposure and bigger budgets, works for government/corporate interests as it gives impetus and an excuse to broaden powers applicable to protest actions.

Right. It's a well worn playbook. And it's well worn because it's a proven winner.

I was in Toronto during the G20 hooplah there a couple of years back, and remember all the images of men in shiny black boots dancing wildly on shattered police cars. It looked as though the shit was really hitting the fan. Personally I was just helping my sister move at the time, and she happened to be living by a film-studio which had been set up as a temporary detention center. A few cops harassed me on the way there, forcing me to walk around a few blocks rather than cross an empty street under their protection, and getting a bit lost in the mix I stumbled upon an exceedingly strange scene. From one end of a sidestreet to the other, police in riot-gear stood in a line. In front of them, maybe three people who were seemingly protestors, pacing about quickly, doing a bit of hopping, but generally backing off as this line cops advanced. Behind this truly weak showing of disgruntled citizens being pushed back by this excessive line of cops was about eight or nine photographers, snapping quick pictures as they walked slowly backwards, dropping into kneels and taking shots. It was a photo-shoot, plain and simple. I doubt there was anything remotely authentic about it, right down to the three goofballs jumping about between the cameras and the cops. It struck me at that moment that the whole 'riot' might be such a contrivance, so that the controversy surrounding the possible use undercover police provocateurs to start the fires/smashing didn't come as a surprise.

Have you see Into the Fire? That's an awesome doc about Toronto and should have made a lot more noise than it did. Anyone who can get through the full two hours and still believe this is all "just happening" and is not orchestrated has abilities beyond my ken.

Black Bloc was all over that, but the worst part was watching the police herd peaceful protesters into a contain and confine and then letting loose. It was tactically designed to insure they could not escape, and they weren't even the ones causing trouble. There were even people who were trapped in it who were not even protesters, just folks who lived there or were in the area for whatever. Very eye-opening film.

I was living in Prague when they had the anti-globalization protests. I think it was a year or two after Seattle. I wasn't a part of the protest, but I got to walk right up to the barricades and get an extreme closeup of the pre-game activities on both sides. I had to leave before the kickoff because I had a class to teach, but it was no question it was going to kickoff. People had come from all over Europe and they didn't come to site see, but to shite see.

I can agree, but there is an over abundance of media hype throughout this trial so it doesn't surprise me.

The key question to ask yourself is why it doesn't surprise you. Why is this trial the lead story on google news all the time? Fb ahd its role with the group generating the headlines across the wire, now google has had their flap with the Angry Trayvon app, and after the first cry went up, the developer pulled it down, but the story was nice enough to note that if you wanted one, there was still one place it was available at . . . wait for it . . . the google store.

Naked conflict of interest, sure, but this is the new normal.

"All the news that's fit to print" has morphed into "all the news that fits the tint." But the coloring of the tale is not by chance. But don't take my word for it, not that you would, anyway. Just check out Huffpo. They have made a whole page just for you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/trayvon-martin

Are we getting in the predmeditated ballpark, yet?

This one has a sell-by date folks. Remember, it's going to go like this: ". . . find the defendent, George Zimmerman, [TWEET].

All the attention is being attenuated down to that instant in time when the verdict flashbomb luminates the twittersphere and the next round of the games begin.

The psa is giving you a clear tip. In fact, it's screaming it right at you.

I don't think the intent of the psa is to start a riot and I don't see anything to indicate a conspiracy to start riots. Doesn't mean it isn't helping the situation or could cause people to react to it in a bad way. Maybe you have something other than your speculation to back it up? If riots happen they happen and there is nothing to debunk... yet.

I don't think the intent of the psa is to start a riot and I don't see anything to indicate a conspiracy to start riots.

Did you watch it? What is it's intent and how do you see it accomplishing it?

I don't think the intent of the psa is to start a riot and I don't see anything to indicate a conspiracy to start riots. Doesn't mean it isn't helping the situation or could cause people to react to it in a bad way. Maybe you have something other than your speculation to back it up? If riots happen they happen and there is nothing to debunk... yet.

Hard to have anything but speculation for something that hasn't happened yet, isn't it? Ignoring everything in front of you isn't often seen as the best contingency prep, but it seems you are locked and loaded for "let's just wait and see," so go with what works for you.

Just so you haven't assumed that because it's coming from me and therefore can't be true, here's an echo of what I am saying from CNN:

In Zimmerman trial, it's a jury of millions

(CNN) -- When the jury emerges from deliberations days or weeks from now to render its verdict in that Florida courtroom, when the family of Trayvon Martin leans forward in breathless anticipation and when George Zimmerman stands to hear his fate, you can bet your Disney vacation the whole affair will end badly.

Not because Zimmerman, on trial in the shooting death of Martin, will be found guilty or not guilty, but because millions of Americans have already made up their minds about what should happen. Large swaths of people are going to be disappointed no matter how the verdict falls. Probably more like outraged.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/05/justice/zimmerman-jury-millions/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

Did you watch it? What is it's intent and how do you see it accomplishing it?

Yes I did watch it. I imagine the Broward county sheriff department had the intent to ask for a peaceful reaction no matter what the verdict ends up being. If you think they had another intent you should provide evidence. The media taking it and running with it does not surprise me at all, that is what they do best.

Hard to have anything but speculation for something that hasn't happened yet, isn't it?

Then what are we debunking?

Yes I did watch it. I imagine the Broward county sheriff department had the intent to ask for a peaceful reaction no matter what the verdict ends up being.

If you think they had another intent you should provide evidence. The media taking it and running with it does not surprise me at all, that is what they do best.

Sounds like a nice chill out, and I'm sure that's what you heard. But it wasn't meant for you, was it? So why not look at it from the pov of who it is meant for? That's where the other message is coming from, and it's completely different than the surface message.

In the video, the boy says, "Let's give violence a rest, because we can easily end up arrested."

The girl adds, "Let it roll off your shoulders. It's water off your back, don't lack composure.

[The cops file in behind them, facing the viewer.]

Because in one instant it could be over."

[And, yes, the girl has a "hope" shirt on, with that cross forming crosshairs in the "o." Wardrobe malfunction?]

[all] "And law enforcement has your back."

[It ends with the chief emphasizing]

"Law enforcement DOES have your back."

Message to you: chill

Message to those it is aimed for: It's go time.

I'm sure there will be some commotion when Zimmy is found not guilty. But It'll most likely be a handful of minor isolated incidences, but the right wing media will most likely blow it way out of proportion.

I'm sure there will be some commotion when Zimmy is found not guilty. But It'll most likely be a handful of minor isolated incidences, but the right wing media will most likely blow it way out of proportion.

If people want to riot a psa isn't going to stop them, nor do I think it will insight anyone. If people riot it will be because of the verdict.

I didn't hear anything. I saw a news report on the psa this morning and I thought it pertained to this discussion. I don't care if there are riots or not.

Heh. That's what I figured. All else aside, your lack of caring shines through clearly.

Heh. That's what I figured. All else aside, your lack of caring shines through clearly.

I think your reading into why I posted the psa too much Joe.

Let me rephrase it a better way. I would care if there was rioting. I am just not worried about it nor am I buying into the hype the media has or is creating over the whole Zimmerman trial.

I think your reading into why I posted the psa too much Joe.

Let me rephrase it a better way. I would care if there was rioting. I am just not worried about it nor am I buying into the hype the media has or is creating over the whole Zimmerman trial.

I'll give ya differently, but it's no better. Given the data you folks have had dumped in your lap in an effort to draw intention to a big bucket of impending suck, it's not generating sufficient light to penetrate.

Yes the media hype is there, it always is and avoid it as much as I can. My alternate approach dies kick in when that hype is about widespread race riots. But that's just me.

What you are dismissing as prediction or speculation is nothing more than contingency planning and strategic assessment. Since you are not worried about it, that means you think it's covered by somebody else or you are ok if it isn't. There isn't a third option in the land of let's wait and see, so I trust you are at least aware of that.

I'll give ya differently, but it's no better. Given the data you folks have had dumped in your lap in an effort to draw intention to a big bucket of impending suck, it's not generating sufficient light to penetrate.

Yes the media hype is there, it always is and avoid it as much as I can. My alternate approach dies kick in when that hype is about widespread race riots. But that's just me.

What you are dismissing as prediction or speculation is nothing more than contingency planning and strategic assessment. Since you are not worried about it, that means you think it's covered by somebody else or you are ok if it isn't. There isn't a third option in the land of let's wait and see, so I trust you are at least aware of that.

No, I just don't care much about the subject and you're making a big deal about it.

Here is the sheriff's page with another psa. Are you now going to suggest that NBA basketball player James Jones is encouraging people to riot as well?
http://www.sheriff.org/posts/post.cfm?id=bf1326e0-d238-0577-7446-a3a4ca5438d3

Yo, stop throwing shit at me and deal with the stuff I put there. Deal with that. I've already given you all the dots. I even gave you the fucking libretto. Pete hit it head on, even though he thought he was debunking my point. Whatever. He at least sniffed the wind, even if he didn't know the direction it was blowing.

If anyone is in the anti-riot camp or knows anyone who is, here's why you should pay more attention to what is going on. (Even Mick has finally made an oblique nod to the fact that I might possibly sorta have a point that something was up, and that's as much of an imprimatur as I'm ever gonna get, so it's ok to consider what I'm saying, folks.)

This is the last part of the puzzle if you haven't been able to see what I'm talking about with all this hidden stuff. It's not hidden at all. It's just hidden from you. Because you don't get what hidden means, you don't see what's right in front of you. (This is how you guys get tooled, or would if that were possible, by the people who tool you, if such people existed, which they don't.)

You saw what was there. The kids in Broward County saw what was there. You both saw the same performance by the same people doing and saying the same thing. Nothing is hidden, no fake footage. It's all the same for you and them. Yet half of it is hidden from you (or you are keeping your mouth so as to hide it from others.)

Let's walk through it so the lurkers learn something at least.

What happened to Trayvon Martin was symptomatic of a general relationship between young black men and law enforcement. Few understand that this narrative is the main thing keeping America from starting to truly get past race today. The main reason black America feels like racism is still what America is based on, even with a black man winning the presidency not once but twice, is the police . . .

Let that sink deep into where it should have been parked all along. After you finish this post go back and watch that clip again from that perspective. Really watch it. It's 30 fucking seconds. But see it through this lens, because other assuredly are, and they are tooling you as they said they would, if they existed that is, which they don't.

Here's how. The clean teen, badly done on purpose hippity hop geeks may seem like regular kids, but they were crisis actors of the third kind. There were no wardrobe failures, there were no casting mistakes. They meant to put there what they put there, even if most of the people doing the putting itself aren't aware of it. They really are.

Everything you thought hip or hop or something positive yet "keeping it real" (or whatever the update of that chain is now), was made to have you see it that way. It says we are doing the best we can and we care enough to do it. And many involved believe it to their toenails and are sincere. But not all.

For they know full well that that all too cute display was seen for what it was by the kids in Broward County who would be the most likely to riot. Remember this guy? "You riot motherfucker or I'm gonna kick your ass when I get back to Orlando." The kids from that world viewed that vid as and saw everything that they do not identify in any way, from the geek kids they despise, to the cops they despise more. Casting knew that. Yes. They did. Even if the kids, the cops, and the people signing off on the paperwork didn't.

Now go watch that thing again using their eyes and see how those cops file in behind those kids and the kids warble about no cuffs and no hands all the rest. Watch them say the law enforcement has your back. Then watch the sheriff emphasize that they DO have your back.

And they do. In the crosshairs of her hope shirt. Because those kids have none and that's the whole fucking point. It's set design, prop placement with the -aganda only visible to those who know the libretto. The kids know what you think you saw and they hate your for it because it makes folks say shit like "I'm glad the police keep things safe at protests." They are sure you do feel that way, but they know it's them you want to be safe from and they don't share the same feeling of safety with the police because the barrel is facing at them.

Welcome the world of Angry Trayvon, coming soon to a theater near some. Ya never notice how it always shakes out that way? Well, here's what they know that you won't. The clean teen view was the get out of jail free card for not doing enough and all that. Their we meant well, but didn't have quite enough stuff, do give us more, starting with metrics and other stuff so we can Keep You Safe.

But they know the Angry Trayvon versions said: Bring it, bitches.

The shit that will be concluded in the report when it gets to the bottom of it all and concludes it was based on error in judgment and lack of resources and all the usual boilerplate. The CT crowd goes "no way," the debunkers go "way," and it all just moves along just like it said it would, nudged this way or that, slowed or speeded as the terrain dictates, but ever slouching towards Gommorah while those who know none of this is going on for real are still waiting for Godot to show them some evidence to prove it.

I didn't read past this sentence.

Yo, stop throwing shit at me and deal with the stuff I put there. Deal with that.

I don't know what I threw at you, other than the last link I posted. I saw a news report this morning on the psa and then I remembered this post, I thought people reading the thread might find it interesting, so i posted it. You seem to think that now I have to engage in a debate with you over it. I don't see anything to debunk here, so I'm not interested in this thread subject. Get over it!

I don't see anything to debunk here...

There may be nothing to debunk yet, if debunking is always retrospective.

But theorizing about things from different perspectives or trying to weigh things from the perspective of one tribe or another in order to get a vague sense of what the herd will probably do might still be like a "central argument" with premises that could be debunked and so forth.

In this case, it might be something along these lines:
The analysis of signaling games and other communication games has provided insight into the evolution of communication among animals. For example, the mobbing behavior of many species, in which a large number of prey animals attack a larger predator, seems to be an example of spontaneous emergent organization. [....]
Maynard Smith, in the preface to Evolution and the Theory of Games, writes, "paradoxically, it has turned out that game theory is more readily applied to biology than to the field of economic behaviour for which it was originally designed". Evolutionary game theory has been used to explain many seemingly incongruous phenomena in nature. Wikipedia

But theories don't matter if you can't theorize in the first place. Just wait and see what happens so that you know what the bunk is, right? Like natural selection, that's science. Signalling game? Mobbing behavior? We will not "know" until we wait and see another example of emergent organization happening again... and then again and again.

Facts always reside in theories.

For example:
It'll most likely be a handful of minor isolated incidences, but the right wing media will most likely blow it way out of proportion.

One could "debunk"/atomize this theory instead of dealing with it by insisting that the right wing media doesn't exist. What's "right wing"? And then hundreds or thousands of "off topic" words later after the "existence" of the "right wing" still hasn't been proven to the satisfaction of some, we've forgotten the original theory and any predictive or explanatory power it may have had anyway.

Meanwhile, the "right wing media" and the usual suspects actually did blow it out of proportion due to a perspective and group dynamics that no one with a debunking mentality could admit existed earlier. But at least anyone could see that, in retrospect. Obviously. I'm all for debunking theories based on "facts" that reside in other theories and perspectives. It's just that I'm for theorizing and imagining other perspectives too. Shrug. I doubt that anyone will disagree with that, in retrospect.

No, I just don't care much about the subject and you're making a big deal about it.

I agree. I'm not sure why it is in the topic of "conspiracy theories" either. It sounds like someone's opinion. Can you debunk an opinion?

I didn't read past this sentence.

Yo, stop throwing shit at me and deal with the stuff I put there. Deal with that. I've already given you all the dots. I even gave you the fucking libretto.

I didn't, I kept reading, and I have no idea what point Joe was making, even though he lied and said he was going to give us the "last part of the puzzle" and "walk thru it" for the lurkers. Maybe Joe could look for a forum where people are interested in this. I suspect he's not going to break character and be clear. I think maybe he and mynym and muttkat might get a room and continue their verbal masturbations there.

That's probably because you can't see things from different perspectives or try to weigh things from the perspective of one tribe or another in order to get a vague sense of what the herd will probably do..

Oh my I feel so bad, living in my little sleeping people myopic little world, while all you awake and aware people are so blessed to know everything. And how frustrating it must be to keep trying to explain everything to us! My, you are the new "elite", aren't you?

But that doesn't matter if you can't theorize in the first place. Just wait and see what happens so that you know what the bunk is, right?

I see, now you want thinks debunked before they happen.

Oh my I feel so bad, living in my little sleeping people myopic little world, while all you awake and aware people are so blessed to know everything.

Sorry, I already went back and changed pretty much all of that. I was still in the process of writing it. It's early, get some rest.

I agree. I'm not sure why it is in the topic of "conspiracy theories" either.

I think he's suggesting that the corporate/government media hive mind does know (at some level*) that they're creating a higher probability of riots instead of "Keeping People Safe" and so forth. Sort of like the Chinese media causing people to riot and burn their neighbor's cars.

*What that level is may be debatable... given that conspiring can mean naturally breathing together or resonating with each other and not consciously meeting to sit around in a smoke filled room consciously using your intellects to master mind a scheme in your interests. (Although, the latter certainly happens too... it's usually called a business meeting. How nefarious!)

Ironically, I would point out that "conspiracy theorists" who like to imagine things about "master minds" conspiring might actually have a better understanding of "group minds" and therefore a better grasp on reality than those that tend more toward being coincidence theorists.

I agree. I'm not sure why it is in the topic of "conspiracy theories" either. It sounds like someone's opinion. Can you debunk an opinion?
The proposed conspiracy is that riots are a predetermined event, intentionally incited by creating a preemptive atmosphere of stark polarization around the outcome of the trial and promoting through repitition the notion of outrage and even violence in response to it on both sides. That this conspiracy theory addresses a current and ongoing event instead of a past one makes it no less a conspiracy theory.

I'm not here to debate opinions. I guess this bothers Joe.
Then you sir are absolutely on the wrong forum.
the·o·ry

[thee-uh-ree, theer-ee]
2. a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact. Synonyms: idea, notion hypothesis, postulate.

I think he's suggesting that the corporate/government media hive mind does know (at some level*) that they're creating a higher probability of riots instead of "Keeping People Safe" and so forth. Sort of like the Chinese media causing people to riot and burn their neighbor's cars.

*What that level is may be debatable... given that conspiring can mean naturally breathing together or resonating with each other and not consciously meeting to sit around in a smoke filled room consciously using your intellects to master mind a scheme in your interests. (Although, the latter certainly happens too... it's usually called a business meeting. How nefarious!)

Ironically, I would point out that "conspiracy theorists" who like to imagine things about "master minds" conspiring might actually have a better understanding of "group minds" and therefore a better grasp on reality than those that tend more toward being coincidence theorists.

Nicely played, myn. Refreshing to see someone think. Stands out. It's not about master minds as much as it's about mastering minds. Some are easier than others, and some are like the proverbial barrel full of fish. And the fish are always the last to know. And we are all fish at some point along the line.

Let's bring the Illuminati into it, as that's always fun for a laugh. This is how the roll. Of course, it's fake. That's the point. And this is fake, too. That really isn't happening. Says so right here:

In some ways, the calls for order recapitulate what this case is all about—the assumption of violence on the part of the black community, and of black men. No one seems to be concerned about the possible violence of Zimmerman supporters if Zimmerman is convicted. To try to preemptively deter the black community from taking matters into their own hands should they feel justice has not been done is ironic considering that Zimmerman’s actions themselves were a kind of vigilanteeism—a violence above and beyond what many, including the prosecution and Martin’s family, feel was necessary.

If Zimmerman is acquitted, people will be upset, but they will find other avenues to show their dissatisfaction. The black community has become more sophisticated in protesting injustice, and there is talk already of using economic boycotts and other means that are more effective than upheavals that would only result in heavier police repression. Should Zimmerman walk, the response will be long-term and focused on ending Stand Your Ground so that this cannot happen again. After all, this case probably would not even have come to trial without the sustained outpouring of protest—all of it non-violent.

Your classic multi-culty mash, false equivalence and false security all rolled into one. This poor dope may have written the words, but the script was written for him by others. No, not re his text, but the ideas the text springs from. He was fed his ideas and now think them his own. He needs no further attention, didn't get a memo to do what he did. It wasn't necessary. His field was plowed before he was out of short pants and it's the only sheet music he can sing from because it's the only sheet music that has received the imprimatur from those who have fashioned his worldview for him.
For those who want to do the I think for myself thing, stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

It's the same with all the tribes, including this one here even though they insist it doesn't exist. Hey, what's new, right? It's not a secret, it's not a mystery. It's a plan. It's how shit gets done. Set your course and sail. Basic.But they've been hived into believing that a plan means some secret document outlining the specific steps that specific people will do at the specific time. That such has never existed and never will, secret or otherwise is lost on them.

It's just not the way it works. But the way it does work requires that there is a healthy supply of those who buy the lie that was put on the bubble gum cards. They never even stop to think about who put it there or why. It's all just fake, right?

This is what those in de bunker don't get. Sometimes a Babyon ref is "just" a ref to Babylon 5, right? No thought goes into why there is always something it is "just" a reference to. Right there in easy reach. Every time. It never fails. And they never wonder why it doesn't.

Ever wonder why there are no efforts made at debunking unicorns? Neither do the debunkers. There' a clue in there somewhere, not that most will be able to find it. They'll just demand evidence that it's there in the first place. It's all they know how to do.

You hit it well elsewhere and well, but I don't have time to get to it now. Pity, because you are getting warmer and I wish we had time to slice through it. Through focusing exclusively on the details, their wide angle view has atrophied and natural selection is weeding out their capacity for sustained thought on wider angles and take this incapacity to do so as evidence that the what they cannot see does not exist.

It's not about conspiracies, myn, not secret messages, just wider contexts within wider contexts endlessly. Nothing stands alone, there is no such thing as an unconnected dot, for it isn't possible. It's how they are connected and why, not if they are connected. Dependent generation, or however the Buddhists put it. Nothing exits divorced from it's context. It is the law, built into the fabric of the universe.

You were spot on for bringing up the tribes. There's more to it, but keep going. It's not about reestablishing tribes. They never went anywhere. But it's deeper and different than that as well. You would find it fascinating, seeing how your mind embraces that which you do not understand instead of rejecting it. That one trait is the pearl beyond price and the curse of curses. I'm sure you have experienced both. If not, you will. It's got something to do with some apple in some bullshit book that's been thoroughly debunked.

I liked where you were going with the evolution thread and would have loved to explore that with you. As with everything else, they get some of the pieces, but because all they know how to do is inspect each individually, they never see how they fit together or how they don't fit together. It's all eyes on the nuts and bolts and never mind what has been put together with the hardware.

Then you sir are absolutely on the wrong forum.

I'm here to debate evidence, mostly that based on science. I'm am not here to try and change anyone's opinion on their world view. Sorry you can't see the difference either.

Back