There will be widescale rioting after Zimmerman verdict. Debunk, please

Joe Newman

There will definitely be rioting, the verdict notwithstanding. It is not going to be spontaneous, or a series of unrelated "isolated incidents." Batshit crazy, perhaps, but looking at the data I just pulled up and placing into context, I can't find an alternative outcome in the tealeaves. Here's my data from a simple search:

facebook removes 'Kill Zimmerman' page
About 5,620,000 results (0.70 seconds)

facebook removes riot for Trayvon Facebook page
About 13,100,000 results (0.98 seconds)

That's about 19 million hits, yes, but it's doesn't account for repeats and out of context stuff. Put it in quotes, and the results scream a different story:

No results found for "facebook removes riot for Trayvon Facebook page."
No results found for "Facebook removes 'Kill Zimmerman' page"

It's not scientific, it's unorthodox, but it's a handy way to see what is being put out for consumption. Just set to 100 links a page and scroll a few. It's quite a site. Meme-making in real time. See twitter for more of the same.

Get ready for the American Summer or whatever goofy knock off tag they come up with. The pump is being primed and the riot pimping is in full-flower. That's my story and it's sticking to me. I won't scurry away from my claim or try to walk it back in any way. No wiggle room. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and you can all play whack-a-mole till your hammers break.

facebook removes 'Kill Joe' page
About 72,200,000 results (0.51 seconds)

So would you care to wager on your predictions? What are you sure of enough to put money on?

And what exactly are you asking to be debunked? Lots of people are saying riots are possible.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/03/george-zimmerman-verdict_n_3540499.html

After an all-white jury acquitted a Miami cop in the death of Arthur McDuffie in 1980, the city exploded in a burning, three-mile-wide riot that lasted three days, caused $100 million in damage, resulted in 18 deaths, and inspired curfews and gunpoint checks by the National Guard.

In the coming weeks, a mostly white jurywill decide whether to acquit George Zimmerman of second degree murder charges in the controversial shooting death of Miami Gardens teen Trayvon Martin.

Local police and community leaders are already cautioning against any actions that could escalate to violence or destruction, even turning to social media and Miami Heat stars for help.
Content from External Source

Heh. If I had any money to bet, I'd bet half the FarmVille that there will be widespread riots.

Then I'd bet the other half that when there are, you will maintain that it was not the result of any premeditated plan, but a series of isolated incidents and that no extrapolation can be made from them.:)

It is interesting what Facebook Inc. will apparently censor and what they resist censoring. (Where does the NSA and the military industrial complex fit into what Facebook censors, one might be forgiven for wondering.)

Compare, contrast:

A Breitbart News contributor reached out to Facebook today asking the company to review "RIOT for Trayvon." The page, which had 152 "likes," included this paragraph (warning -- explicit language):
They don't think we will tear this mutha fucka up! LIKE IF YOU READY TO RIDE! LETS FLEX OUR MUSCLE! WHAT,YOU SCARED?​
A picture accompanying the page featured a person lying unconscious. The social media company responded that it reviewed the page in question and did not feel the need to block it. [Accurate?]
Breitbart

Versus:

I got banned from Facebook.
They blocked me for 12 hours and removed a message I had posted invoking the National Rifle Association, Jesus and Paula Deen.
“I’m about as politically incorrect as you can get. I’m wearing an NRA ball cap, eating a Chick-fil-A sandwich, reading a Paula Deen cookbook and sipping a 20-ounce sweet tea while sitting in my Cracker Barrel rocking chair with the Gaither Vocal Band singing ‘Jesus Saves’ on the stereo and a Gideon’s Bible in my pocket. Yes sir, I’m politically incorrect and happy as a June bug.”
The folks over at Facebook took great offense to that message. [Accurate?] RedState

Interesting analysis of the trends and the tribalism involved:

*A satire of the apparent NSA/CIA/Facebook/corporate/government hive mind: "Talking about murderous riots? That's probably fine." vs. "A legally armed populous that takes responsibility for their own security? That's probably dangerous. Safety first!"

Another contrast:
Facebook bans Gandhi quote as part of revisionist history purge

What is the advantage of riots that someone would premeditate them? Does that mean the killing of Trayvon was premeditated by the riot premeditators too?

Has anyone tracked the Trayvon case to see exactly where and how it entered the corporate media and became a mainstream story?

I'm assuming that some civil rights activists were alerted to the case originally, in order to make it into a trial in a court of law as it should have been. (Side note, if Trayvon had been a 16 year old Muslim kid and the military industrial complex said it was ok, then couldn't he have been assassinated without trial?) However, that wouldn't necessarily mean that it would eventually be made into a big corporate media event. People get shot all the time, etc. There was a recent home invasion in NJ in which a white woman was repeatedly beaten by a black man and so forth. That wasn't made into a big corporate media event. It's not exactly clear how some of these stories (like the woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death recently) actually become big corporate media events. I'm assuming it's how the stories can be sold. Yet that wouldn't seem to be it, in some cases. Because that story about the black man beating a white woman would actually sell well in some demographics. So there's more going on that just: "If it bleeds, it leads." or "If it sells, then we'll sell it."

Does that mean the killing of Trayvon was premeditated by the riot premeditators too?

No. But there might be manipulation within the corporate media based on game theory among those intelligent enough to see the herds or it might amount to the herd instinct among those that are not and so forth.

But in the end, how do you suppose that we wind up with 16 year old Muslim kids being assassinated abroad almost without comment* in main streams of media (something that should be a national story) but when a 17 year old is killed by a vigilante (a local story) then it's almost as if it's made into a national story by an almost totally corrupted military industrial/corporate media... that's actually hardly covering national stories?

How is it that a "shaping of information" and perceptions that actually creates information and perceptions takes place within corporations and the government? Maybe I should study it. But the fact is that however it's taking shape and "mainstream" information/media is being created... it winds up taking shape with endpoints. And a satiric summary of the endpoints for now would seem to be this: "16 year old Muslim kid that might be a terrorist assassinated without trial by the CIA in the most professional way possible? No comment. Nothing to see here, more official reports... the investigation is ongoing... move along." vs. "17 year old kid that might be a street thug killed by bumbling vigilante? How unprofessional. It's going to be national news every night!! Did you hear the latest on that???"

Is that even a satire? Sometimes it's hard to tell anymore.

*Ask Gibbs... Drone program? What drone program? No comment. Etc.

Heh. If I had any money to bet, I'd bet the half the FarmVille that there will be widespread riots.

Then I'd bet the other half that when there are, you will maintain that it was not the result of any premeditated plan, but a series of isolated incidents and that no extrapolation can be made from them.:)

What do you mean by widespread? Town, City, State, or Country?

Who is doing the premeditating?

There will definitely be rioting, the verdict notwithstanding. It is not going to be spontaneous, or a series of unrelated "isolated incidents." Batshit crazy, perhaps, but looking at the data I just pulled up and placing into context, I can't find an alternative outcome in the tealeaves. Here's my data from a simple search:

facebook removes riot for Trayvon Facebook page
About 13,100,000 results (0.98 seconds)

That's about 19 million hits, yes, but it's doesn't account for repeats and out of context stuff. Put it in quotes, and the results scream a different story:

No results found for "facebook removes riot for Trayvon Facebook page."
No results found for "Facebook removes 'Kill Zimmerman' page"

It's not scientific, it's unorthodox, but it's a handy way to see what is being put out for consumption. Just set to 100 links a page and scroll a few. It's quite a site. Meme-making in real time. See twitter for more of the same.

Get ready for the American Summer or whatever goofy knock off tag they come up with. The pump is being primed and the riot pimping is in full-flower. That's my story and it's sticking to me. I won't scurry away from my claim or try to walk it back in any way. No wiggle room. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and you can all play whack-a-mole till your hammers break.

When this first happened, I was in Florida 20 mins from where this thing took place. I was in college and if you said anything negative about black people within earshot of Trayvon supporters, then you would get in trouble. There are some cases that the nation gets captivated by. Zimmerman will most likely walk, yet these people who support Trayvon are acting like it is the worst thing to happen where in Chicago Blacks are shooting blacks like crazy and in lots of other cases White people are the victims of worse black attacks!!!

The racists would have an intellectual case if Zimmerman was actually white, but alas he is Hispanic!!!!

Has anyone tracked the Trayvon case to see exactly where and how it entered the corporate media and became a mainstream story?

I'm assuming that some civil rights activists were alerted to the case originally, in order to make it into a trial in a court of law as it should have been. (Side note, if Trayvon had been a 16 year old Muslim kid and the military industrial complex said it was ok, then couldn't he have been assassinated without trial?) However, that wouldn't necessarily mean that it would eventually be made into a big corporate media event. People get shot all the time, etc. There was a recent home invasion in NJ in which a white woman was repeatedly beaten by a black man and so forth. That wasn't made into a big corporate media event. It's not exactly clear how some of these stories (like the woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death recently) actually become big corporate media events. I'm assuming it's how the stories can be sold. Yet that wouldn't seem to be it, in some cases. Because that story about the black man beating a white woman would actually sell well in some demographics. So there's more going on that just: "If it bleeds, it leads." or "If it sells, then we'll sell it."

Trayvon's family hired a lawyer and PR firm to whip up a media frenzy.

It’s likely that Martin’s death, which resulted in the arrest and indictment Wednesday of confessed shooter George Zimmerman, would never have crowded into the national consciousness had it not been for Martin’s family, its lawyers and an enterprising PR man.
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/...artin-story-george-zimmerman-unarmed-teenager

What is the advantage of riots that someone would premeditate them?

It's a good question. I don't know, either. There's those tweeting they are going off the hook and recruiting others, calling them out if they don't, in fact. That's premeditated right there, so let's ask them.

Facebook is/was/whatever refusing to take down the Kill Z page, saying it's not against terms of service?!, and the press is all over the place letting folks know about the TZ circus and the chances of riots, fanning the flames on both sides. That's premeditated right there, so let's ask them.

I haven't followed it at all because I'm not the court tv type, but it sure as shit is following me. If it weren't for this riot pimping, it would be wallpaper. Yet here I am talking about widespread riots across the land because of a trial I haven't even been following, from a place I've never even heard of. Wtf is with that? I didn't get here by myself by a long stretch, Pete.

That seems pretty premeditated to me, but it's hardly the start. The official side of de fence is a whole other story, but you knew that. Lots of benefit to go around here, Pete. Not for folks like you or me, but SSDD, right?

If you want a quick and neat answer to start any query about where the advantage might lie, it's easy. Just look at the folks that ain't worrying about it.

Always a great first step to put you right on the trail. ;)

Does that mean the killing of Trayvon was premeditated by the riot premeditators too?

Not in the least.

There was a recent home invasion in NJ in which a white woman was repeatedly beaten by a black man and so forth. That wasn't made into a big corporate media event.

No, and it won't, along with anything like it. It's a very thorny subject and gets immediately tangled up in identity politics and lost in the multicult maze. It's been an alt press buzzlet for a while, but it's a no-go zone for msm. I am guessing we'll be hearing more about it soon, though, since it definitely has a place in the narrative.

It's not exactly clear how some of these stories (like the woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death recently) actually become big corporate media events. I'm assuming it's how the stories can be sold. Yet that wouldn't seem to be it, in some cases.

Kinda funny to see you say it's unclear when you nailed it in your statement right before it. "That wasn't made into a big corporate media event."

Bigcorp events are not born; they are made.

Because that story about the black man beating a white woman would actually sell well in some demographics.

I think I can guess where you are going with that, but I disagree. Not because I don't think it would have those who buy it, but because it lacks those who want to sell it. It's a powderkeg.

So there's more going on that just: "If it bleeds, it leads." or "If it sells, then we'll sell it."

Yup. A lot more. Let's go with a new version, "if it shapes, it's shown." If the matter runs counter to the message, the matter is either dropped asap or never picked up. The under reporting of black on white crime appears to fit squarely in this category. Google "knockout game" or "white girl bleed a lot" and you will see plenty about it.

And if there are no riots?

I'd say the chances of no riots at all is nil. After so many have promised to do so, somebody is going to jump off. That's a done deal.

That's why I hate the riot pimping. At this point, it's a matter of how many and how bad they are. I've seen one story about Broward County and their psa about it.

http://hinterlandgazette.com/2013/0...icipation-verdict-george-zimmerman-trial.html

It's supposed to be a cool cool out, but you watch it and tell me it doesn't have "please riot" written all over

Trayvon's family hired a lawyer and PR firm to whip up a media frenzy.

It’s likely that Martin’s death, which resulted in the arrest and indictment Wednesday of confessed shooter George Zimmerman, would never have crowded into the national consciousness had it not been for Martin’s family, its lawyers and an enterprising PR man.
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/...artin-story-george-zimmerman-unarmed-teenager

This is only half of it. I don't care how good your pr firm is, nothing crowds in that isn't invited in. People hire pr firms all the time. Regardless of how slick they are, they only deliver the goods. Somebody else picks them up and decides to put them into the dispenser for consumption. Or not.

Anything that lasts for more than a news cycle or two is being artificially supported for other reasons. This has legs because it was it was designed to have legs all along the way. I'm not talking about the incident itself, just those pimping it for their own purposes.

Isn't that what you're doing though? Riot pimping?

No. I'm not fear mongering either, if that's the next card in your deck. I'm looking at a situation develop in real time and saying here's what is developing, so heads up. Whether you like it or I like it isn't part of the equation.

Do you think there will be riots?

It's a good question. I don't know, either. There's those tweeting they are going off the hook and recruiting others, calling them out if they don't, in fact. That's premeditated right there, so let's ask them.

Facebook is/was/whatever refusing to take down the Kill Z page, saying it's not against terms of service?!, and the press is all over the place letting folks know about the TZ circus and the chances of riots, fanning the flames on both sides. That's premeditated right there, so let's ask them.

I searched Kill Zimmerman on FB and found one open group with 20 members and no posts and a closed group with 95 people. I think if there is a not guilty verdict there is a potential for violence but I haven't see any evidence of it not being spontaneous.

No. I'm not fear mongering either, if that's the next card in your deck. I'm looking at a situation develop in real time and saying here's what is developing, so heads up. Whether you like it or I like it isn't part of the equation.

Do you think there will be riots?

There may be. There may not be. We'll see.

No. You are looking at a situation develop in real time and saying here's what is going to happen.

Right. It's a prediction. I'm fairly certain I put that in the first thread. I'm watching the riot pimping sowing the seeds and predicting what will sprout. I'm not fanning flames. I'm saying the flames are being flamed and it's not an accident, so it's premeditated. That's riot pimping.

This one isn't hiding in the shadows, and it's not a vague possibility. It's playing on Center Court. Bright lights and the ratings have been excellent. The national gestalt is glued to it, and that's not possible without the glue, is it? Well, just wait.

The moment the jury goes into deliberation, twitters's going to hit a different gear and thrum with whatever it thrums with. That's the two-minute drill right there. The verdict is football and the jury foreman is the kicker with no time on the clock.

"We find the defendant [TWEET].

Nobody knows whether the ball will split the uprights or not, and in a real way, the verdict doesn't matter much in the long run. There is just as much damage done in celebration as there is in defeat, as anyone who has been through a championship riot can attest.

People are going to do what they will after an extremely long build up. At that point, the people who have adopted the "let's just wait and see" stance will get to watch those who have already planned out their approach. Many have on both sides of the ball, and it has certainly not escaped the attention of the officials, who assuredly haven't taken a "let's wait and see" approach.

Forget the evidence for there being riots, what can you guys possibly point to that suggests there won't be? What can you show me that would indicate that there won't be rioting? Someone, anyone?

Usually, it's don't kill the messenger because you don't like the message, but with you guys, you won't even read the message because you don't like the messenger.:)

Isn't that what you're doing though? Riot pimping?

No that would be MSNBC and Rev Al . I personally dont think their will be riots especially in Florida too many gun loving Crackers . Most of those Twiiter feeds and facebook pages have been infiltrated by the opposition . Remember the Koreans Apr26th 1992 ?

I searched Kill Zimmerman on FB and found one open group with 20 members and no posts and a closed group with 95 people. I think if there is a not guilty verdict there is a potential for violence but I haven't see any evidence of it not being spontaneous.

Then all I can say is you must be aggressively trying not to see it, because it's sure not hiding.
I hope you are not basing your "lack of evidence" on that single group. Nobody's paying any attention to the group anymore. It was a great play, sure, but the game's moved on, the ball's down the field. And sadly, it really it is a game. I don't care for it, others do.

The fb group's job was to generate the Facebook WON'T Take Down KILL ZIMMERMAN group header that flashed across the wires. That was for the folks who feel he will be convicted because of the fear of riots, along with the bonus of adding the lame non-violation of terms excuse. That wasn't an accident. It was a fanning of the See, there really is a double standard flames. It's playbook stuff. They got their battle cry and motivation without even having to open it.

On the other side of the ball, there's twitter. There was a raft of flat out death threats and riot threats. The ones I saw were straight up inciting of riots, which is a felony and in this case a hate crime on top. Why aren't they giving it a skate so blatantly?

Worse, there is the one's like the "You riot motherfucker or I'm gonna kick your ass when I get back to Orlando." That call-out dynamic is no small thing, and if you understand the rules it operates from, you would understand why that psa that seemed like a chill out on the surface had another message along for the ride. Just because you don't hear it, doesn't mean they don't.

Again, given all this shit being pumped into the situation, what can any of you point to that indicates that there won't be riots?

Again, given all this shit being pumped into the situation, what can any of you point to that indicates that there won't be riots?

So the people that are calling for riots - you think they're not actually the people calling for riots? But are being paid to spread it?
Is it impossible their are people who just want an excuse to riot because they're full of resentment for various reasons and want a chance to show it, and this is their chance?

How would you prove that the push for anti-social behaviour comes from a 'master controller'?

No that would be MSNBC and Rev Al . I personally dont think their will be riots especially in Florida too many gun loving Crackers . Most of those Twiiter feeds and facebook pages have been infiltrated by the opposition . Remember the Koreans Apr26th 1992 ?

Al's in it up to his neck, as this is his wheelhouse. I saw something where he's already being sued by Z's camp for the stuff he's doing. It get's hazy, yet I remember a time not far back when convicting on national networks was frowned upon. I don't know for sure, maybe it was a movie.

The crackcers with guns gambit doesn't hold. That act doesn't even hit the stage until after the first round is over. Right now, the point is to whip them all up for the gun grap they fear after the reason to do it plays though. Any widespread stuff will be urban because of density, and that's when the gun control folks get to see what the fuss was about in the dense urban areas. Maybe they will be all "USA!" when the big toys roll out, like they did during the Boston beta, maybe they won't. We'll just have to wait and see.

One thing's for sure, though. Once it's over, it will again be clear that no price is too much to pay for Keeping Us Safe, and the obvious answer is to go get the guns out of the cracker barrel so that this kind of thing can't happen again. Then, take those guns and melt them down and use them to make more cctv cameras, because we just didn't see this one coming.

Because once again, it's clear that no matter what precautions we take, it's an increasingly dangerous world. All the prep, all the drills, all the surveillance, all the hardware, and fuck it all if the shit didn't squeeze through yet again.

If all this shit is supposed to Keep Us Safe, how come it never does?

Then all I can say is you must be aggressively trying not to see it, because it's sure not hiding.
I hope you are not basing your "lack of evidence" on that single group. Nobody's paying any attention to the group anymore. It was a great play, sure, but the game's moved on, the ball's down the field. And sadly, it really it is a game. I don't care for it, others do.

The fb group's job was to generate the Facebook WON'T Take Down KILL ZIMMERMAN group header that flashed across the wires. That was for the folks who feel he will be convicted because of the fear of riots, along with the bonus of adding the lame non-violation of terms excuse. That wasn't an accident. It was a fanning of the See, there really is a double standard flames. It's playbook stuff. They got their battle cry and motivation without even having to open it.

On the other side of the ball, there's twitter. There was a raft of flat out death threats and riot threats. The ones I saw were straight up inciting of riots, which is a felony and in this case a hate crime on top. Why aren't they giving it a skate so blatantly?

Worse, there is the one's like the "You riot motherfucker or I'm gonna kick your ass when I get back to Orlando." That call-out dynamic is no small thing, and if you understand the rules it operates from, you would understand why that psa that seemed like a chill out on the surface had another message along for the ride. Just because you don't hear it, doesn't mean they don't.

Well post a link to the FB Kill Zimmerman group that is not being deleted because I can't find it (other than the ones I mentioned).

Yup. A lot more. Let's go with a new version, "if it shapes, it's shown." If the matter runs counter to the message, the matter is either dropped asap or never picked up. The under reporting of black on white crime appears to fit squarely in this category. Google "knockout game" or "white girl bleed a lot" and you will see plenty about it.

I'm not sure how the corporate media came to allow for tribalism* for pretty much everyone but those they tend to think of as "whites," even corrupted as they are. Worth noting that "whites" aren't even really much of a tribe, so when "white girl bleed a lot," that could actually mean anything from a Jewish girl to a recent French immigrant bleeding in reality. The gang and the gangsters of the tribe don't have much of an eye for minor details like who is actually being brutalized in reality and so forth. So it's not always the right tribe that gets targeted in such matters in order to "pay" the debts of (largely) imaginary tribes in the past.

*A note on the apparent rules of media owned by the chosen tribe:
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
Emma Lazarus, the person who wrote that poem and shaped the media of her day:
...is an important forerunner of the Zionist movement. She argued for the creation of a Jewish homeland thirteen years before Theodor Herzl began to use the term Zionism. –Wikipedia
Wretched refuse over there, tribal homeland over here? What's the thinking here?

Apparently poor Palestinians never yearned to breathe free in their own homeland and so forth. And wretched refuse? Maybe she and her tribe were and are the wretched refuse. Just kidding. But you see how that works, if you allow yourself a tribe and the visceral narrowing of vision that comes with a tribal mentality or identifying with a supposed group of people. (That probably have little to nothing to do with you, unless you think that Darwinism is true.) A satire: "We all have a similar skin color, let's form a tribe!"

"Uh, but I have a third nipple too."

"Kick him out!!! Beat him up!"

"Great, now I have to form the National Association for the Advancement of Nipple People in order to protect myself."

Etc. People never seem to tire of this.

If all this shit is supposed to Keep Us Safe, how come it never does?

Ironically, the main thing that would actually keep people safe is the rule of law and its equal application to all tribes. And that's still the American ideal, even as it bends under the strain of apparent media manipulation and/or degeneracy (e.g. Time, MSNBC, NBC) and so forth. Time, for example: Rachel Jeantel Explained, Linguistically

Seriously. There are general rules of language and therefore civilization that apply to all who wish to participate in it, equally. If there aren't then people might as well get on with the business of separating into tribes.

Has anyone actually watched this thing. It's short, sure, only 30 seconds, but boy does it pack a punch. Oddly arresting, given the context and who it is aimed at.

Isnt saying much for the county when you have to coax your residents not to riot ?

The possibility of provoked riots reminds me of when the Chinese were apparently provoked by their State run media into burning the cars of their neighbors and so forth. They were provoked to hate the Japanese even more than they already did, so they burned the cars of their neighbors and destroyed their own neighborhoods. Smart, huh? It seems to me like that has to be looked at as an intentional provocation, given that the media is run by the State. (Made it happen on purpose, let it happen on purpose. Too dumb to even know what the hell is going on because the agents of the state have been provoked too. Take your pick, because there's not a big difference between these options sometimes.)

But in this case, the media is owned by six large corporations.* (I.e. the business partners of the NSA, the military industrial complex (inc.) and so forth.) So why would the corporate media ultimately allow or be interested in actively pushing a story if they knew that it could possibly create riots in the "homeland"? The NSA and the whole corporate/government/media structure can't datamine twitter quickly enough to see some trends there? Or do they supposedly not know what may happen, until it happens and they get to report on that too? (Edit... ok, I guess local officials apparently made a video telling people not to riot. Still waiting on the military/industrial corporate media or NBC types to do that or report on the possibility, so far as I know.)

Maybe if one imagined a corporate/government/media hive mind as being intelligent, then even if it was governed by abject stupidity and unfathomable ignorance one might still know where it was headed. Nature calls, excrement happens... and you can imagine whatever happens as natural selection and happenstance later too, if you're into official stories. "Nothing to see here but our excrement, move along." Etc.

But I can still imagine that elements in the NBC type of media/government complex are more intelligent than the incompetent and bumbling fools they often make themselves out to be though. Call me naive. A satire of the navel gazing in the corporate media that's sure to follow if there are riots: "It's almost as if we were pushing the story and editing tapes in order to provoke people or somethin'. We'll discuss the topic with Al Sharpton at 9pm. So be sure to watch."

Anyway, looks like I'm with Joe on this one.

This infographic created by Jason at Frugal Dad shows that almost all media comes from the same six sources.
That's consolidated from 50 companies back in 1983. Business Insider
Versus the Chinese media:
Since the founding of the People's Republic of China in 1949 and until the 1980s, almost all media in China were state-run. Independent media only began to emerge at the onset of economic reforms, although state-run media outlets such as Xinhua, CCTV, and People's Daily continue to hold significant market share. Independent media that operate within the PRC (excluding Hong Kong and Macao, which have separate media regulatory bodies) are no longer required to strictly follow journalistic guidelines set by the government. Wikipedia

It is supposedly being played on TV in the Broward county area.

Well, now that I've brought up three times and you have now posted it again, can you or anyone take a stab at why it's a classic mixed message. Whether it's intentional or not is up for discussion, but that it's there at all is not. It's staring you in the face in black and white.

It's a 30 second clip of actual evidence. C'mon folks, this is what you guys are all about, isn't it? This one's right in your wheelhouse. :)

Back