While I shall be siding with the defense until after the trial, as a true skeptic, I shall
highlight evidence for the prosecution when I see it.
As I see it, two questions have been raised in this thread.
- The backpack in the FBI image does not match the backpack we see on Dzhorkar's back?
- The image showing Dzhorkar without his backpack has been photo-shopped?
With respect to the first question, @deirdre
has proved, to my satisfaction, that the backpack in the FBI image could indeed
be the same as the one we see on Dzhorkar earlier.
Regarding the second, the image on the hand held cellphone tells us absolutely nothing, and the original image shows no signs of having been doctored.
- So the evidence does show
- Dzhorkar walking to the crime scene with a backpack,
- Dzhorkar walking away without that backpack,
- and further, there does appear on the road an exploded backpack that could be that of Dzhorkar.