The Pentyrch UFO Encounter

I have similar feelings. But, considering that half of the population tends to believe things like "covid is a hoax", ect. She also lives in an area where a lot of weird stuff happens (I guess thats the entire UK, actually). My point is, I don't think that its impossible that someone that likes to divulge in more wild theories, would necessarily be someone you couldn't trust at all. At least where I live, many many people believe this kind of thing. Not me, but I know many do. I actually get rather upset about it, but thats another conversation.
I'm from the UK she feels somewhat outside of the normal population to me, COVID hoax belief is much less prevalent here and vaccine take-up is very high.

I'm from the UK she feels somewhat outside of the normal population to me, COVID hoax belief is much less prevalent here and vaccine take-up is very high.
Well that is good. I agree that the chemtrail talk and all is suspicious, I just don't think it should be used to dismiss them. Considered, yes. And I have.

To me, it's all science, it's all in the data. Let's look hard at this geiger counter, their methods, and analyze ourselves. I have discerned that they have not been misleading to me about how they did this.

I would love for Flarkey to analyze the scene with the DP66, after the original investigators repeat their measurements. That way, we are testing belief bias as well. We can see how that effects measurements and data collection. I believe Flarkey to be fairly neutral when it comes to gathering data...

Update from the witness....! Another massive triangular craft has been spotted above Pentyrch. This video was recorded on Sunday 6 June by Caz Clarke and reportedly shows the three red lights at the corners of the craft. Apparently military jets were scrambled to intimidate it but it was too high for them.

I'm not convinced. Looks more like 3 red Chinese lanterns flying in formation. You can even see the yellow flame underneath them in the video. What do you think...?

Screenshot_20210608-145116.png
I agree that's what it looks like - sadly.
I tried stacking a relatively less-unstable couple of seconds' worth in Lynkeos (Mac)
Here are the results...

Gamma=1
Gamma 1.jpg

Gamma=Max
Gamma Max.jpg

She said she wasn't sure if that was the craft from 2016. Anyways, this has gotten even more strange because she just told me some fellow from the government contacted her and wants to see her evidence. So they can "escalate it" if need be.

Of course, if thats true, it means there are people within the government that want to look into this?

Or could be a plot to get my report and claim it. Who knows.

She said she wasn't sure if that was the craft from 2016. Anyways, this has gotten even more strange because she just told me some fellow from the government contacted her and wants to see her evidence. So they can "escalate it" if need be.

Of course, if thats true, it means there are people within the government that want to look into this?

Or could be a plot to get my report and claim it. Who knows.
I believe that she was meeting her MP yesterday to show the photos of the 'craft'. I suspect that what has happened is he has said 'send me all the evidence and I'll look into it'. So saying that the Government wants to look into it is probably misleading. But I admit - that is pure speculation.

Solved. Who can spot it first?

Attachments

• DP66 Probe.png
    DP66 Probe.png
    446.7 KB · Views: 346
  • Cap Off.png
    Cap Off.png
    668.2 KB · Views: 349
  • Scale Chart.png
    Scale Chart.png
    97 KB · Views: 893
Three lengthwise openings resulting in high readings?
Sort of. That piece with three slits is the "beta shield". It has the three slit position, which is the Beta x 1 position, and the small hole position which is beta x 10. The beta shield allows a certain amount of beta through, and stops the rest. It is calibrated with this in mind.

The investigators had the beta shield totally OFF, as seen in the pictures. Which would be the same thing as setting it to Beta x 1/5th, or something less than Beta x 1. Meaning your results would need to be multiplied by 1/5th.

They exposed the tubes to a larger cross section of radiation, than it was calibrated for.

I dont claim this debunks anything, but I figured out why the likely reason the readings were high.

22 months afterword... of course any radiation would be gone.

And if there is an interdimensional craft, it either left only Alpha, it was cleaner than we assume, or any trace of Beta/Gamma was gone by 22 months.

In the disassembled photo, the part with the three slits is the "Beta Shield". It is supposed to cover most of the aluminum (basically the aluminum can be thought of as the actual sensor) while measuring. Exposing the aluminum to three slits is the most sensitive setting, or you can twist it so that the aluminum is exposed to a much smaller area (if youre readings are going off the scale on maximum setting). So, having the beta shield removed would result in falsely high readings. The device thinking that all of the radiation recieved was coming through the three slits, when really there was no beta shield at all.

If anyone else could also look into this, then I would be very appreciative.

Of course, this doesn't mean nothing happened. And it shows that the investigators seem pretty darn honest. They told me all of this, but I just now caught this issue.

Attachments

• DP66 as used.png
    DP66 as used.png
    464.2 KB · Views: 321
  • DP66 Probe.png
    DP66 Probe.png
    446.7 KB · Views: 299
You say that this have debunked anything, maybe not on its own but it is just another piece of their evidence being shown to be either a mistaken observation or erroneous conclusion.The burden of proof is on those making the claim. If SUFON and the witness are claiming a crashed interdimensional craft left high levels of radiation behind they should present evidence that she's y this to be true. If you now show that there was an error in their method of collecting evidence and that the was only normal background radiation levels then it makes their claim invalid. I accept they have presented other evidence, such as their sightings of lights in the sky, Surveillance aircraft overhead, soldiers on the ground, VIP aeroplanes at a nearby airport, and high EMF levels. However, just about all of the evidence they have used for the military presence being part of an a UFO ambush and recovery has been thoroughly explained by the planned and published special forces parachuting Exercise with flares and a nearby drop zone. The other weird things that they say happened, like 'it was snowing up a Welsh Mountain in be February' and 'there were trees fallen in the forest' don't seem that weird to me at all. So all we're really left with is the High EMF levels. I am interested to hear of their method, and the control data they are going to take away from the alleged crash site. As you said, the witnesses do seem to be very open with their evidence and methodology, I have never thought that they have been deceitful or dishonest in their statements, just that they are mistaken.

i understand that SUFON and the witness will be publishing photos of the 'craft' in the coming days. Can't wait to see them. Hopefully they will conclusively show how wrong I have been, but to be honest I'm just expecting a picture of some lights in the sky.

Totally feel ya Flarkey. She could have misunderstood what she saw.... I could easily be wrong about them using the probe incorrectly.

It's hard to figure much out from Alabama ;)

THIS IS NOT THE GREATEST REPORT IN THE WORLD (this is just a tribute)

All,

Attached is a .PDF summary of what I found after thoroughly analyzing how the Investigators from the Pentyrch Incident conducted their radiation readings, and what they could mean.

Heightened radiation readings are suggested, but likely explained by user error. (See report).

My main finding in this is that the Pentyrch Investigators are not scientific experts, but they are very honest and transparent. 2 years after the incident was likely too late to detect any radiation, if it were initially present... but I am no expert at this or anything else. Just a guy looking for the truth.

If the area is tested again in the exact same way, and shows much lower levels, then I will back out what the original levels were. However, until the area is tested again, this is as good of an idea as we can get about the radiation levels on 12/19/2017.

Add me on twitter: mad_hatter_87

Attachments

• Pentyrch Radiation Study.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 433
@flarkey thank you sir! I was going to do a real study, but I found that the initial result was likely wrong.... so I just threw a little PowerPoint together.

So, the radiation was likely not very high at month 22.

Let's look into the EMF.... yeah?

However, if they do go back, and are unable to detect the same levels, then maybe something really was there on 12/19/17

I am not someone who is trying to debunk, or prove. I am only an analyst.

So, looking at their readings from the data and pictures on (https://mmaunder747.wixsite.com/swansea-ufo-network/research-information) theguys from SUFON have used a GM3120 EMF meter (Amazon Link). Their data only shows readings in uT, so I'm assuming they have only recorded the H-Field (Magnetic) rather than the E-Field (Electric) as it would have been displayed and recorded in V/m.

emfmeter.JPG

I've looked at the data points that were recorded in the fields near the village. They range from from 0.42 uT to 0.77uT, and this gives an average of 0.52uT for the Magnetic Field around Pentyrch.

emf levels.JPG

After doing some background research, I thought that they may have been recording the Earth's natural magnetic field however it is nominally at level of around 50uT, but more importantly it is a static magnetic field. The GM3120 EMF meter only registers oscillating Magnetic Fields with frequencies between 5 Hz to 3500Mhz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_magnetic_field

Earth's magnetic field, also known as the geomagnetic field, is the magnetic field that extends from the Earth's interior out into space, where it interacts with the solar wind, a stream of charged particles emanating from the Sun. The magnetic field is generated by electric currents due to the motion of convection currents of a mixture of molten iron and nickel in the Earth's outer core: these convection currents are caused by heat escaping from the core, a natural process called a geodynamo.

Intensity
The intensity of the field is often measured in gauss (G), but is generally reported in nanoteslas (nT), with 1 G = 100,000 nT. A nanotesla is also referred to as a gamma (γ). The Earth's field ranges between approximately 25,000 and 65,000 nT (0.25–0.65 G) (Conversion ... 25,000 to 65,000 nanoTesla = 25 to 65 microTesla)

Tagged: @mad_hatter_87

So, looking at their readings from the data and pictures on (https://mmaunder747.wixsite.com/swansea-ufo-network/research-information) theguys from SUFON have used a GM3120 EMF meter (Amazon Link). Their data only shows readings in uT, so I'm assuming they have only recorded the H-Field (Magnetic) rather than the E-Field (Electric) as it would have been displayed and recorded in V/m.

emfmeter.JPG

I've looked at the data points that were recorded in the fields near the village. They range from from 0.42 uT to 0.77uT, and this gives an average of 0.52uT for the Magnetic Field around Pentyrch.

emf levels.JPG

After doing some background research, I thought that they may have been recording the Earth's natural magnetic field however it is nominally at level of around 50uT, but more importantly it is a static magnetic field. The GM3120 EMF meter only registers oscillating Magnetic Fields with frequencies between 5 Hz to 3500Mhz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_magnetic_field

Tagged: @mad_hatter_87
They told me that they couldn't detect any electric field, only magnetic....I'm not sure if that's exactly what happened or not. I believe they attempted measuring both. I have not studied the user manual.

So we think that they were measuring an oscillating magnetic field of around 0.5 uT, in the middle of a field. Perhaps an underground power line? Natural occurrence? They said that the levels dropped to zero over time. That could definitely be verified.

I found information online that suggests that the EMF meter used actually measures mG, while the display states uT. So, the readings were 10x what we thought.

Again, this shows that strange readings were actually measured. But can be explained. More evidence of total transparency and honesty from these folks.

Their readings at 22 months of course don't show much (why would it at that time frame), but I found out something yesterday that put me over the edge with this case. I am a believer.

The witnesses have just released the following photos that prove that the Pentyrch event was not a military exercise. (?)

The moment you have been waiting for the photographs of some of the craft the military were pursuing on 26th February 2016 proving this was NOT a military exercise! This was REAL LIFE, REAL TIME and over a residential area! We have now in our possession a VIDEO of the craft and that will be presented very soon! The MOD LIED! The Police LIED! The Royal Glamorgan Hospital LIED! The Forestry Commission LIED! And I have only ever told the TRUTH!
FB_IMG_1624953666630.jpgFB_IMG_1624953678486.jpgFB_IMG_1624953685611.jpg

These pictures seem very much like Bokeh to me, perhaps red and green nav lights of an aircraft out of focus. Unfortunately there's nothing else in the frame for reference of size, altitude, position relative to the observer. Again these are pics in Mick's 'low information zone' - making it easy to suggest what these could be, but hard to prove they are anything else.

2021-06-29_14-43-10.jpg

The last image appears to be an attempt to show the meta data from the photos. It suggests that the photos were taken with a Sony E6653 which is an Xperia Z5 phone. Weirdly the location of the photos is Colwinston about 17 miles south west of Pentyrch...?

wtf.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That exif indicates a screen capture as the resolution is the same as the phone's display and not the main camera.

https://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_z5-7534.php

Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~428 ppi density)

Ask for the full original photo to be uploaded to a file sharing platform like g drive.
Ah, good spot. That might explain why the location data is where it is - it is where the screen shot was taken.

Ah, good spot. That might explain why the location data is where it is - it is where the screen shot was taken.
They probably just gave you their house address, so you may want to warn them that they may have doxed themselves.

So, I need to add that my suspicion that the 0.5uT - 0.7uT EMF readings were flawed - is incorrect.

Their KKMoon EMF Meter that was used to measure those levels is in fact, accurate.

I do not know what this means, but........ the meter was not off.

Can we not get a mod to delete that MetaData? The witness is rather upset that that particular image is out. It could compromise things.

Pretty please delete.

Can we not get a mod to delete that MetaData? The witness is rather upset that that particular image is out. It could compromise things.

Pretty please delete.
the mods can't hear you unless you tag them with the @ sign. ex @mad_hatter_87

but really if a dox situation is a problem you should write @Mick West directly and give him the post link to what pictures you are talking about. I scrolled this page and i'm not sure what you are talking about. Don't assume mods are reading every thread or every comment.

the mods can't hear you unless you tag them with the @ sign. ex @mad_hatter_87

but really if a dox situation is a problem you should write @Mick West directly and give him the post link to what pictures you are talking about. I scrolled this page and i'm not sure what you are talking about. Don't assume mods are reading every thread or every comment.
Thanks buddy, I'm new and wasnt sure how many mods we had. Maybe one would be lurking. Mick deleted GPS.

How do you feel about the photos?

How do you feel about the photos?
i havent been following the thread. they look like balloons or some such to me. they seem to have light reflections on them...like a balloon would have. the first two anyway. there s no link to the photos so i cant tell if the poster here manipulated the colors or they were originally posted like that.

The 'official' original files are in the tweet below, along with a statement from the new witness.

Source: https://twitter.com/NetworkUfo/status/1409982520712642578?s=20

From this we can deduce:

1. The initial bright red and green image had been enhanced.
  2. The location of the screenshot is where this took place, 17 miles south west of Pentyrch
The new witness statement and photos state that the 'craft' was large, had red and orange lights, was noisy and had a light green hue shining from underneath.

The C-130s that were being used to drop the SF parachutes fit this description almost exactly.

c130.jpg .jpg

Last edited:
What exactly do you need to know about the metadata? I feel strongly that these pictures are genuine. Idk what they are, but i'm sure they are genuine.

Guys does anyone have any idea why there would be 0.4-1.0uT of AC Magnetic field in the open? The meter they used is not flawed. It measures the same as 2 other EMF meters, all set to measure AV magnetic in uT. Readings reduced to zero over time.

The radiation appears normal in beta/gamma, but these EMF numbers do not seem normal to me. For instance, at the Bald Spot recently, the KKMoon EMF only measured about 0.1uT. What made the "craft path" readings 10x higher than that back in 2017?

Back