The Pentyrch UFO Encounter

flarkey

Senior Member.
Staff member

Recently a new UFO incident in the UK has come to light. The Pentyrch Incident happened in February 2016 and has a primary witness called Caz Clarke. She suggests that a large interdimensional craft was spotted and hunted by the RAF and Army for 4 days near the sleepy village of Pentyrch in South Wales. The MoD refused to comment upon the incident but did say an exercise was happening in the area (well they would say that, wouldn't they!). Any of the soldiers that were asked about what they were doing were very shady and suspicious. There were loud bangs heard nearby and a local common (a large open field) has its area cleared of rubbish by the soldiers. The witness disputes the claim it was an exercise because the soldiers had "live rounds" in their guns.

Here's a news story about the event: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/strange-night-welsh-field-involving-15290890

Here's a presentation by the main witness Caz Clarke to Swansea UFO Group.

My hypothesis
I'm pretty sure that what happened here is that the witness stumbled upon a UK Special Forces exercise. The planes, the people the night activity and the secrecy all suggest that this was an SAS or similar unit on exercise. The area isn't too far away from Hereford, the home of the SAS. The exercise had since been published as EXERCISE CHAMELEON and happens twice a year and even happened in 2021. It involves ground forces, helicopters, Surveillance aircraft and transport aircraft such as the C-130 Hercules to do para drops. The secrecy from the MoD is due to it being SF. They will never comment upon SF exercises, training or operations.

https://sof.news/special-forces/exercise-chameleon-1-21/

I was also interested to hear the witness talk about what she saw. This is a picture from her presentation to a local UFO group. showing a large Triangle or Pyramid UFO with orange lights around the edges. She said that sparks or lightning appeared to eminate from the lights towards the ground.

The orange lights look very much like military parachute flares.

She also described red and green orbs that floated around the area…

They look remarkably like these drop zone markers that are used by the military when para dropping at night.... https://sky-shop.eu/drop-zone-marker-wind-direction-indicator

At one point she describes a green beam if light that eminated from the ground. Could it have been a ground forces unit indicating its position with a laser pen?

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 14.24.08.png

I guess that the common was cleared for a para drop of some kind, probably by SF parachutists rather than a supply drop. The suggestion that the soldiers had live rounds comes from one witness who said their guns didn't have the yellow safety cap on the end. This is the BFA or Blank Firing Attachment that acts as a safety cover when blanks are used and also ensures enough gas is returned to the working parts so that it can load the next round. All this confirms is that the soldiers didn't have blanks. It's quite common for exercising troops to carry their rifles unloaded of they do not expect to be using them. I think this is why they didn't have BFAs fitted. So this does not confirm that live rounds were being used - just that they didn't have blanks and probably didn't have any rounds in their magazines. This slide is from the presentation.

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 14.18.36.png

All this could appear very weird to someone who has had no exposure to the military or aircraft operating at night. There are many other bits of this story that are either fallacious, guess work, wild assumptions and optical or perspective illusions which are all based upon the conspiracy theory that a massive UFO was hunted for 4 days in the skies of South Wales, and then crashed and was recovered by 6 guys in a LandRover. I think its more likely that this was a normal military exercise with heightened secrecy and security due to the Ground Forces involved.

What are your thoughts....? Are there any other details from her presentation that can be easily debunked?

Edits: typos

Last edited:
Just found this in the video. The aircraft below is an RAF BAE-146 that the SUFON presenter suggests was ferrying "military top brass" to inspect the captured UFO.Screenshot_20210513-155649.png

The callsign KITTYHAWK indicates that there was a member of the Royal Family on board. I searched through the past engagements of the Royal Family and discovered that Prince William was in Cardiff that night to watch a Rugby match between Wales and France. It's highly likely be flew in on this Aircraft.

1620917953598_image001.png

Just watched this video myself, and would like to congratulate you on the thoroughness of your wholly rational explanation.
Hey Jayne. Thanks for your kind words. I didn't enter this topic as a debunker, just someone who wants to understand the world and identify what people have seen in the sky.

Is it possible that paratroopers have red lights on them when dropping during an exercise like this? My first thought when she described the large triangle was that she was seeing three lines of troops dropped from the transport planes.

All the stuff about investigating the woods and the broken trees seems like magical thinking - they basically wandered around the woods until they saw something they could fit to their story. If you see wider shots of the area it looks like nothing. Apparently her facebook was full of UFO woo woo even before this whole thing, too.

There were active NOTAMs in relation to the military exercise that was going on at the time (see https://notams.aim.faa.gov/notamSearch).

H0757/16 NOTAMN
Q) EGTT/QWELW/IV/BO /AW/000/050/5133N00323W005
A) EGFF B) 1602252100 C) 1602260700
E) EX CHAMELEON UP TO 7 HEL OPR WITHOUT LGT WI 5NM RADIUS
513305N 0032324W (LLANTRISANT). ACFT WILL REMAIN CLR CONTROLLED
AIRSPACE. NON-PARTICIPATING MIL ACFT SHALL AVOID THE AREA. FOR INFO
01677 XXXXXX. 2016-02-0291/AS3
F) SFC G) 5000FT AMSL
Valid from 2100 on Feb 25, 2016 to 0700 on Feb 26, 2016 (all times UTC, identical to local time in this case), from the surface up to 5000 ft. 'Exercise Chameleon: Up to 7 helicopters operating without lighting within a 5 nautical mile radius centred on 51° 33' 05" N, 003° 23' 24" W (near Llantrisant). Aircraft will remain clear of controlled airspace. Non-participating military aircraft shall avoid the area.'

And particularly
H0759/16 NOTAMN
Q) EGTT/QWPLW/IV/M /AW/000/180/5133N00322W010
A) EGFF B) 1602260001 C) 1602260400
E) EXER CHAMELEON. PJE WI 10NM RADIUS 513306N 0032220W (LLANTRISANT,
S. WALES). DROP CONTAINED WI FLW CONE (ALL HGT AMSL): SFC-2000FT 2NM
RADIUS, 2000-5000FT 5 NM RADIUS, 5000-18000FT 10NM RADIUS. DROP HGT
SUBJ ATC CLR. NON-PARTICIPATING MIL ACFT SHALL AVOID THE AREA AT
NIGHT. FOR INFO 07767 XXXXXX. 16-02-0294/AS3
F) SFC G) 18000FT AMSL
Valid from 0001 to 0400 on Feb 26, 2016, from the surface up to 18000 ft. 'Exercise Chameleon: Parachute jumping exercise within a 10 nautical mile radius centred on 51° 33' 06" N, 003° 22' 20" W (near Llantrisant, South Wales). The drop is contained within the following cone (all heights in ft above mean sea level) [see map below] ... Drop height subject to ATC clearance. Non-participating military aircraft shall avoid the area at night.'

cham.png

This puts the para drop smack in the middle of the video narration's 'starting at 2 am'. The centre of the radius is what appears to be the local common,

Nice find @Easy Muffin ! I looked on Notam.info yesterday but it wasnt showing archived NOTAMS for me pre-2019. Glad someone knows how to work the page! :p

I don't like to besmirch anyone's character, or accuse them of being dishonest, but the main witness in this appears to have a bit of a bias towards UFOs, alien contact and conspiracy theories. Here's a screenshot of her Facebook page showing an appreciation of our friend and serial contactee Dr Steven Greer just days before her sighting. Her current Facebook page is filled with videos of UFOs, CE-5 events, orbs and global government backed conspiracies including QAnon and the global covid hoax.

https://www.facebook.com/caz.clarke.71
Screenshot_20210513-221933.png

Last edited:
Just an update on the BAE-146, looking at the ARR & DEP times, it seems unlikely that Prince William was in it - more likely he was in the helicopter RAINBOW 1R. But for the BAE-146 using KITTY 74 on arrival and then KITTYHAWK 74 (note the change in callsign) it suggests that it had picked up a member of the Royal Family, rather than ferrying in 'military top brass'. Looking again at the Royal Engagements List, Prince Charles was also in South Wales on this day visiting a primary school in Llannelli.

wales.JPG

Last edited:
Yup, 'Kitty' is the callsign used for empty positioning flights whilst 'Kittyhawk' is used for the actual VIP transport. It would make sense for an empty plane to arrive at the end of the Prince's visit to pick him up and fly him back.
It would also have been nice had the documentary so much as bothered to mention that RAF Northolt is the home base of No. 32 Squadron, which operates the aircraft in question, instead of making some vague allegation towards it perhaps being involved in some cloak-and-dagger operation.

Yup, 'Kitty' is the callsign used for empty positioning flights whilst 'Kittyhawk' is used for the actual VIP transport. It would make sense for an empty plane to arrive at the end of the Prince's visit to pick him up and fly him back.
Similarly, the Romeo in "Rainbow 1R" indicates a Royal on board.

Caz seems to wish to stress that the "craft" that touched the field and emitted the "hand of lightning" was solid.
In the video chat last night with youtuber Project Unity she states "“around the brighter lights you could see the texture of the craft, it wasn’t just a string of lights it was a solid craft ".

It would be interesting to find the oldest of her versions of this description and see if that was included at the time. Other witnesses seem to describe ( at the time ) the lights forming the triangular shape, as reported here: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/strange-night-welsh-field-involving-15290890

Link to Project Unity video:
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moYKeZ6YE1Q

Last edited:
Other witnesses seem to describe ( at the time ) the lights forming the triangular shape, as reported here: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/strange-night-welsh-field-involving-15290890

Another witness, Mike Henbury, claims to have seen a red pulsing light, followed by two more to form a triangle descending from the clouds.
Content from External Source
As a mathematician, this saddens me - do people really not know that three non-colinear points also form a unique circle as well as a unique triangle? Apart from that, I am at odds to what other shape could be formed by three (non-colinear) points. Maybe the particular arrangement of the three lights was special somehow? Perhaps the middle one had one light on its left, and another one on the right? Woooh, can only be spooky advanced alien geometric designs!

What I forgot to mention yesterday is that the sight of military personnel removing stuff might look suspicious but is actually standard practice. See for example this guide created by the MOD that lays out procedures in regards to what's called 'training over private land': https://assets.publishing.service.g...33609/20120528ReviewedPG02_11TOPLFinalV3U.pdf

topl.png

It's essentially saying that they don't want angry landowners / the public to tell them to take a hike the next time they want to train outside their own facilities, and that as such everyone better be on their best behaviour, which includes picking up after them and leaving the site in a clean state.

I think when the witness reports she saw the military removing metal from the common it is good evidence that they were preparing either an LZ - landing zone for helicopters, or a DZ - drop zone for parachutists. The NOTAM for the para drop states that the Aircraft will operate up to 18,000 ft. This would suggest a HALO jump, that is High Altitude Low Opening, a kind of jump that is only performed by Special Forces personnel, which further confirms this as an SF exercise.

I think when the witness reports she saw the military removing metal from the common it is good evidence that they were preparing either an LZ - landing zone for helicopters, or a DZ - drop zone for parachutists. The NOTAM for the para drop states that the Aircraft will operate up to 18,000 ft. This would suggest a HALO jump, that is High Altitude Low Opening, a kind of jump that is only performed by Special Forces personnel, which further confirms this as an SF exercise.
That would makes sense as well. I think at one point she talks about things like bikes or fridges that had been dumped there a long time ago, you probably wouldn't want to drop people onto one of those in the dark.

It might be worth pointing out that Llantrisant lies on a direct route from St Athan (military airfield) and the Brecon Beacons (Britain's largest military training area and much loved by the SAS - and others - as a playground).

A friendly police officer might say "Nothing to see here Sir. Move on".

Recently a new UFO incident in the UK has come to light. The Pentyrch Incident happened in February 2016 and has a primary witness called Caz Clarke. She suggests that a large interdimensional craft was spotted and hunted by the RAF and Army for 4 days near the sleepy village of Pentyrch in South Wales. The MoD refused to comment upon the incident but did say an exercise was happening in the area (well they would say that, wouldn't they!). Any of the soldiers that were asked about what they were doing were very shady and suspicious.
About the shaded reply from a soldier. Having served in the Navy the shady reply seems fairly common. On my ship most of the crew knew very little and were directed to be careful how we answered questions about our ship in a number of ways. We were even shady when sharing information with our crew mates. So, it’s not surprising that the poster found the soldier’s answer less than informative. First, the soldier probably knew nothing, secondly if the soldier knew something he/she knew better than to share and was thusly instructed.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the shaded reply from a soldier. Having served in the Navy the shady reply seems fairly common. On my ship most of the crew knew very little and were directed to be careful how we answered questions about our ship in a number of ways. We were even shady when sharing information with our crew mates. So, it’s not surprising that the poster found the soldier’s answer less than informative. First, the soldier probably knew nothing, secondly if the soldier knew something he/she knew better than to share and was thusly instructed.
@JCV I agree that this can be the case, having been an army officer I understand that solders can be kept in the dark about some things, and often don't even care what is happening on an exercise. However, in this case, I disagree with your comment: " the soldier probably knew nothing"- because of the 'special' nature of the exercising troops the I think they would have known much of what was going on, but this also means that the Operational Security (OPSEC) and the secrecy regarding which unit they were from, what they were actually doing and what equipment they were using, is at a whole new level.

Update from the witness....! Another massive triangular craft has been spotted above Pentyrch. This video was recorded on Sunday 6 June by Caz Clarke and reportedly shows the three red lights at the corners of the craft. Apparently military jets were scrambled to intimidate it but it was too high for them.

I'm not convinced. Looks more like 3 red Chinese lanterns flying in formation. You can even see the yellow flame underneath them in the video. What do you think...?

Screenshot_20210608-145116.png

Last edited:
Why's there a US-style 13th June 2020 date at the bottom of that vid? No true Brit would put up with such silly date order, so at the moment that looks more like something an American captured last year than something from Wales 2 days ago. Either that or someone unable to change their phone preferences, but why would a phone sold in the UK default to a US setting? Phone companies and carriers both generally regionalise their UI's. Also, are you sure it's recorded by this "Caz" character, as I think Caz is female, and that "OK" sounded like a male voice.

I agree that there's nothing in the video that makes anything more likely than chinese lanterns; despite the sensor noise and compression artefacts, it's still a pretty decent match for the lanterns, and almost nothing else.

Would the military scramble jets for suspected chinese lanterns flying over a military area? I'd hope so, otherwise they're creating a hole that could be exploited, and if so, then the scrambling of jets adds nothing to her report.

Why's there a US-style 13th June 2020 date at the bottom of that vid? No true Brit would put up with such silly date order, so at the moment that looks more like something an American captured last year than something from Wales 2 days ago. Either that or someone unable to change their phone preferences, but why would a phone sold in the UK default to a US setting? Phone companies and carriers both generally regionalise their UI's. Also, are you sure it's recorded by this "Caz" character, as I think Caz is female, and that "OK" sounded like a male voice.

After looking into this a bit more (searching twitter) I now think this was recorded by someone at the Swansea UFO Network on a new night vision recording system. Possibly this one:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/bestguarder-Monocular-Infrared-Detection-Distance/dp/B0788KKLND

It seems that they were unable to adjust the date and time, so it makes me question if they were able to use the camera at all. A post on Twitter says it was recorded at 10.30 pm on Sunday 6 June.

Screenshot_20210608-164909.png

The "ok" is me, from when I screengrabbed it from Facebook. o_O

With all of the UFO news out there right now I've finally caught one on tape!

Attachments

• 20210608_121113.jpg
    20210608_121113.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 412
Interesting and likely explanations of the events that happened in 2016 but a few other details Caz talks about:

-The alleged crash site with spiked radiation levels, dead vegetation

-snow falling in the field of the crash site but nowhere else the next day

-broken trees where something had clearly come smashing through the treetops

-white burn marks on trees and the smell of something burnt

-massive explosion which set off car alarms and shook awake the patients in the nearby hospital (this had NO place taking part where it did as part of a special ops training operation). No residents had been given prior warning. This was around 3am in the morning.

-the criminal mistreatment of the trees at the crash site said to have been felled due to Larch disease, a deadly pathogen

whatever happened that night- something came down in the trees. Either shot down (which explains the huge explosion) or crashed and was covered up and dealt with in a very strange manner by the military and government.
Coverups and shitshows.

The radiation and EMF measurements taken there were only recorded in the fields and they all showed high readings. Not unusual for some parts of the country. There have been no published readings from outside the fields for control comparison - ie are the readings naturally high in that area. This is a simple scientific principle. This map seems to suggest that there are normally high radiation levels in South Wales.
uk-radon-2.jpg

Here's an image that appears to show Gari recording EMF levels By taking a picture with his mobile phone next to the EMF meter. Let's just think about that for a second.

Screenshot_20210608-213333.png

Snow up a mountain in February doesn't seem particularly strange.

To be honest I haven't looked into the tree fellings - it seems as if the witnesses went into the woods looking for 'weird' things and then attributed them to things that there is zero evidence for.

@Jdjd if you have evidence please post it, don't just post claims.

Last edited:
Hey Flarky / everyone. I was very curious about this case myself, and contacted the witness, Caz, and Gari Jones to get more info. I asked if I could help figure this out in any way, seeing as I am an engineer and fairly scientific person....and they said "Yes, we don't really understand the Geiger Counters, or anything about the Radiation Levels. We need someone to figure out what they really mean". Of course this is exactly why I contacted them, to do some real analysis on this event.

I will say now, I do not think that Caz or Gari have been at all intentionally misleading. They have always been totally forthcoming with any information, and are not people who would know how to frame something like this. They totally misunderstood how to read the results, but that does not mean that nothing weird happened here.

After questioning them thoroughly about how they had the DP66 Geiger Counter set up, how they measured, and after reading the DP-66 manual thoroughly.... it seems there could have been Beta/Gamma combinged radiation of 0.05mR/h at 662 days after the incident (first actual measurement). Subsequent measurements were taken with a different, more modern Geiger Counter, and seemed to measure around 0.25uSv/h (0.025mR/h) at 1643 days, and 0.15uSv/h (0.015mR/h) on day 1827. These folks did the absolute best they could to find the highest radiation level they could, always. All of these readings came from the "bald patch" area, with lesser readings in smilog woods. The DP-66 never registered anything except for in these areas of study, and readings of "up to 10" were seen at the bald spot. I believe "up to 10" was read from the 0-200 part of the scale, meaning 1/10th of the way through the setting they had it on ( which was 0.5mR/h , this measures radiation levels 0.05mR/h - 0.5mR/h in increments of 0.05 ( this is multiplied by the number on top scale, being 1-10). So, my guess at the initial level is hence 0.05mR/h at the bald spot. I figure, even at the very most sensitive setting, if the DP66 registered up to 1/10th of the way through its measurement scale.... that is at least 0.05mR/h.. which is well above the background radiation found in 2021 at 0.015mR/h.

I have asked them to go back and measure the bald patch with the DP66, without changing a thing on the device. So I can compare apples to apples. They are trying, they say.

This seems kind of strange to me. Also, there EMF readings are up to 0.6 uT all along the "path" they checked in Smilog. Thats the same as standing next to high voltage equipment, I understand. Not a level consistent with a hand held phone.

Cheers!

Welcome @mad_hatter_87 ! If we're going to look at this I'd suggest we need to have an initial baseline of data recorded, i.e where is the source data from? The only place i've found any objective data is for EMF recordings and that is here: https://mmaunder747.wixsite.com/swansea-ufo-network/research-information

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 22.40.13.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 22.40.20.png

You and I have already spoken about control figures, but for everyone else it appears that they didnt record any off side radiation or EMF data to compare with data over the 'UFO Crash site'. I think this is what you've asked them to go back and measure.

Can we get that data for both EMF and Radiation, and plot it on a graph, say levels versus distance from the alleged crash point?

Welcome @mad_hatter_87 ! If we're going to look at this I'd suggest we need to have an initial baseline of data recorded, i.e where is the source data from? The only place i've found any objective data is for EMF recordings and that is here: https://mmaunder747.wixsite.com/swansea-ufo-network/research-information

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 22.40.13.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 22.40.20.png

You and I have already spoken about control figures, but for everyone else it appears that they didnt record any off side radiation or EMF data to compare with data over the 'UFO Crash site'. I think this is what you've asked them to go back and measure.

Can we get that data for both EMF and Radiation, and plot it on a graph, say levels versus distance from the alleged crash point?
That is exactly the issue that makes this so tough to be confident in. The data is lacking, no baseline, ect. What I can do is give you what I have, and we can decide what it means. For example, I have this:

Attachments

• DP66 Being Used.JPG
    DP66 Being Used.JPG
    374.6 KB · Views: 397
  • 12_19_2017 Data Collection.JPG
    12_19_2017 Data Collection.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 374
  • How they interpreted results.JPG
    How they interpreted results.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 381
  • GMC320_2020_Reading.png
    GMC320_2020_Reading.png
    481.5 KB · Views: 348
From that, you can deduce how they believe this to work, and possibly back out the real reading. When they write 1, 3, 7, 10, etc down as their readings... I am pretty sure they are reading the scale on bottom that is used for calculating the counts per minute. They took that number, and assumed it was the level in mR/h......

But the way I believe it is supposed to be done is to take the reading you get, and multiply by the interval that the range is divided by. In this case, they had it on the most sensitive setting, which measures levels 0.05mR/h - 0.5mR/h in 10 intervals of 0.05mR/h. They had the dial go up to about 1.5 on the top scale at moments, but was steady at about 1.0. So the reading was the interval - (0.05mR/h) times the scale reading (1.0) ------> (0.05mR/h * (1.0)) = 0.05mR/h

On the 0.05mR/h - 0.5mR/h setting, the DP66 counts both Beta and Gamma at once, I believe. Everything on the counter was set to highest sensitivity ( Beta x 1 , probe wide open), and readings were very low everywhere except when they would get the meter to get up to 1.2 or so, settle around 1.0. The DP66 is old, and used for enormous radiation levels. I don't know if this would make it read higher, or lower than nominal, but keep it in mind. It uses different tubes for different scales.

I do realize that trying to parse this data into something tangible is difficult. I looked deeply into it, and did the best I could to see what was really going on. The DP 66 manual is here:

DP66 User Manual

Another way to calculate it is 1/10th of the 0-10,000 counts per minute scale, or 1000cpm. Keep in mind 22 months later. This is unusual and why someone needs to go test it again. Videos on youtube show this geiger counter not counting anything at normal background level.
1623891934528.png

I don't like to besmirch anyone's character, or accuse them of being dishonest, but the main witness in this appears to have a bit of a bias towards UFOs, alien contact and conspiracy theories. Here's a screenshot of her Facebook page showing an appreciation of our friend and serial contactee Dr Steven Greer just days before her sighting. Her current Facebook page is filled with videos of UFOs, CE-5 events, orbs and global government backed conspiracies including QAnon and the global covid hoax.

https://www.facebook.com/caz.clarke.71
Screenshot_20210513-221933.png
The tone of voice and flowery language is complete over dramatisation. Perhaps I'm biased but I'm skeptical immediately.

Another way to calculate it is 1/10th of the 0-10,000 counts per minute scale, or 1000cpm. Keep in mind 22 months later. This is unusual and why someone needs to go test it again. Videos on youtube show this geiger counter not counting anything at normal background level.

If we're being skeptical about this, and dare I suggest it ... probably leaning towards rejection of the idea that an interdimensional craft was shot down and crash landed in these woods... over time there should be no real variance to the background radiation. If there is variance in the readings over time, it is likely that this is due to inconsistencies in the method or inaccuracies in the equipment. That being said, if they do things the same as they did before the new readings should be similar.

If we're being skeptical about this, and dare I suggest it ... probably leaning towards rejection of the idea that an interdimensional craft was shot down and crash landed in these woods... over time there should be no real variance to the background radiation. If there is variance in the readings over time, it is likely that this is due to inconsistencies in the method or inaccuracies in the equipment. That being said, if they do things the same as they did before the new readings should be similar.
Exactly.

It all boils down to retesting. At first I thought I had found no radiation when I realized that their 10mR/h number was wrong. Then looked closer and found that they may have had readings above background. So I brought it here to get opinions

The tone of voice and flowery language is complete over dramatisation. Perhaps I'm biased but I'm skeptical immediately.
I have similar feelings. But, considering that half of the population tends to believe things like "covid is a hoax", ect. She also lives in an area where a lot of weird stuff happens (I guess thats the entire UK, actually). My point is, I don't think that its impossible that someone that likes to divulge in more wild theories, would necessarily be someone you couldn't trust at all. At least where I live, many many people believe this kind of thing. Not me, but I know many do. I actually get rather upset about it, but thats another conversation.

Back