Stephen Diener's False Claims of Four "Leaked" videos

PS. like Nessie, those waves dont look right for a large ship or submarine.

Whatever it is...it appears twice in the video, and bafflingly it has changed dimensions in the intervening period...with the 'submarine' appearing much shorter when it appears a second time.

I have a feeling he just has some kind of military simulator video game that he launched and screen grabbed for his last 2 videos, would explain why he purposely films them off of a monitor and reduces the quality, at that level you could barely tell the difference between the real life counterpart.

Whatever it is...it appears twice in the video, and bafflingly it has changed dimensions in the intervening period...with the 'submarine' appearing much shorter when it appears a second time.
well the "Front" seems the same. (the right hand side). if that is the front, then a wake would change the size in the back
1691087464426.png

Look at this clip from Arma 3. Note this video is 1080p50hd. If I stripped the sounds, purposely decreased the video quality and then filmed it off a monitor using a old camera phone, could you notice the difference?

I have a feeling he just has some kind of military simulator video game that he launched and screen grabbed for his last 2 videos, would explain why he purposely films them off of a monitor and reduces the quality, at that level you could barely tell the difference between the real life counterpart.
there is a definite vignette filter applied to the film at some point. so likely the cross hairs are an overlay as well (to make it look like the alleged military plane filming is searching the ocean for something)

well the "Front" seems the same. (the right hand side). if that is the front, then a wake would change the size in the back
Except that can't be the wake where you have the red line and be different from where the sideways sticking out thing ( and what on earth is that ) is in both pics. If the sticking out thing is part of the craft then the second showing of the ship is only half the full length of the first one. All very odd.

In any case, how on earth did anyone manage to take such an appallingly bad and blurry video. I mean, even my 1 megapixel phone from 2007 took better video than that. It all smacks of my favourite UFO meme.....' Honey, dash inside quickly and fetch my worst, lowest quality, blurriest, low resolution camera.....there's a UFO in the sky ! '

I found the smoking gun giveaway. Listen at 1.04 to the distinct sound of a mouse click at literally the exact same time the scene changes and the ship re-appears. If he is showing a single clip of video on his screen and videoing it....why would he need to click his mouse to get the scene to change in an already taken video he was watching ? The mouse click is a big give-away that he is manufacturing it live.

You can hear him clicking his mouse several times...once right at the start with what sounds like a keyboard stroke immediately after, and then again at 1.02 and 1.04.

Last edited:
They barely move relative to the screen. My first stab would be reflection of something lightish in the room itself? A button on his shirt, or something. Anything really. (Sometimes, cameras can see their own, or each other's if there's more than one, auto-focus beams, I've seen that on a lot of "ghost" footage, it could even be that.)

And what's the obsession with filming someone else's screen? Clearly you're in the room with someone who has the video file, just take a copy of the file. Worried about tags? Strip them, or transcode to a format that doesn't carry them. There's never a need to exploit the analogue hole.

Stephen sent me the file he was sent (for the fourth video). It's slightly better than the Twitter version.

Looks like a large, light colored bird of some type, possibly an aquatic bird like a crane, stork, egret, etc. I doubt you'd see wings flapping with such poor resolution.
Non-human intelligence and non-human biology in one example. Perfect! The area doesn't quite strike me as home to aquatic birds, but there's huge vultures in some bits of the Middle East which seem to live at least in some parts of northern Iraq, nest in steep canyons and can fly up to 10000ft. Not necessarily a color match, maybe (the one I found for Iraq has a white head, but brownish body and black flight feathers, not that one would see them in the video).

Oh, and they have a top speed of 75 km/h which is about 20m/s. At approx. 1m length/3m span that would roughly permit them to travel 20 times their length or 7 times their width per second in still air.

[Edit: Speeds added]

At least it's not as simple as parallax with that last approach into the canyon, is it?

Last edited:
1691087464426.png
I thought at first it looked shorter, but that seems to be an illusion caused by the crosshairs cutting across the aft portion at that point.

double uaps.png
I watched the video and discovered that at 0.05 into the clip, you can see another, seemingly identical UAP meeting up with the first one and making an extremely swift bow to change direction and disappear from sight when the camera pans downwards and to the left. A very advanced manoeuvre if it was an aircraft of any kind.

But also a very common behaviour in birds. So I think this is a bird (or rather, two birds), and while I'm no expert, the movement of the second UAP makes me think it isn't even a particularly large bird we are dealing with, since it's a behaviour I associate mostly with small to medium sized birds with good manoeuvrability. So if it's a bird I'm thinking it's a large gull at most, size-wise. And I think it's a bird.

Stephen sent me the file he was sent (for the fourth video). It's slightly better than the Twitter version.

At around the 0:57 mark theres a shadow which appears to be moving closer to the ground. I.e. the bird is landing. Maybe even a flap of the wing?

double uaps.png
I watched the video and discovered that at 0.05 into the clip, you can see another, seemingly identical UAP meeting up with the first one and making an extremely swift bow to change direction and disappear from sight when the camera pans downwards and to the left. A very advanced manoeuvre if it was an aircraft of any kind.

But also a very common behaviour in birds. So I think this is a bird (or rather, two birds), and while I'm no expert, the movement of the second UAP makes me think it isn't even a particularly large bird we are dealing with, since it's a behaviour I associate mostly with small to medium sized birds with good manoeuvrability. So if it's a bird I'm thinking it's a large gull at most, size-wise. And I think it's a bird.
Is the second object to the lower right not just a mouse pointer?

double uaps.png

I'm not sure what that second object is at 0:05, but honestly it reminds me of the movement from a mouse cursor.

A sharper version was shared on twitter, not sure if it's just the same vid with post-processing to clean it up, but I can making out flapping much easier in this version.

Video here (not sure if I should attach it since it's 224MB):
Source: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wtDsizjQPJ-Q10y6Egt5c3Gmh1n4ePuQ/view

Oooh, I always thought that google drive was for file storage and transfter, but apparently not - it silently does video processing on your files too. I wasn't watching the highest resolution version of the file. E.g. there are 4 versions available at the above URL:
Code:
[GoogleDrive] Extracting URL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wtDsizjQPJ-Q10y6Egt5c3Gmh1n4ePuQ/view
[GoogleDrive] 1wtDsizjQPJ-Q10y6Egt5c3Gmh1n4ePuQ: Downloading video webpage
[GoogleDrive] 1wtDsizjQPJ-Q10y6Egt5c3Gmh1n4ePuQ: Requesting source file
[GoogleDrive] 1wtDsizjQPJ-Q10y6Egt5c3Gmh1n4ePuQ: Requesting confirmed source file
[info] Available formats for 1wtDsizjQPJ-Q10y6Egt5c3Gmh1n4ePuQ:
ID     EXT RESOLUTION │ PROTO │ VCODEC  ACODEC
───────────────────────────────────────────────
18     mp4 640x360    │ https │ unknown unknown
22     mp4 1280x720   │ https │ unknown unknown
37     mp4 1920x1080  │ https │ unknown unknown
source mp4 unknown    │ https │ unknown unknown
And yes, my downloader script wasn't prepared to download an "unknown" resolution, so grabbed the 1920x1080 which was a quarter of the size, and terrible quality,

So beware - you might be sharing a high resolution video, but google might be sharing a lower resolution one with the viewers.

Is the second object to the lower right not just a mouse pointer?
I'm not sure what that second object is at 0:05, but honestly it reminds me of the movement from a mouse cursor.

Yeah, that was my second thought but I went with bird, which was wrong (for that one, still think the UAP is a bird) since its clearer in the version posted by @MonkeeSage that it is in fact the mouse cursor, since you can see it a few more times on the lower right side of the screen.

Back