Stephen Diener's False Claims of Four "Leaked" videos

PublicStranger

A ufologist called 'Stephen Diener' is claiming he is in possession of 4 secret never before seen UAP videos that he received from an '' anonymous whistleblower'', which is in and of itself an oxymoron by definition, and that he will reveal them to the public tomorrow after the conclusion of the UAP hearing. He claims one of the videos show's a ''big cluster of metallic orbs'' in formation. Let's see what he comes up with.

Source: https://twitter.com/UAPodcast850/status/1683954720438726656

Last edited by a moderator:
A ufologist called 'Stephen Diener' is claiming he is in possession of 4 secret never before seen UAP videos that he received from an '' anonymous whistleblower'', which is in and of itself an oxymoron by definition, and that he will reveal them to the public tomorrow after the conclusion of the UAP hearing. He claims one of the videos show's a ''big cluster of metallic orbs'' in formation. Let's see what he comes up with.
I've been looking to see if Diener has released anything, but can't find anything yet.

Last edited:
I've been looking to see if Diener has released anything, but can't find anything yet.

Looks like he is delaying it (surprise, surprise).

Will inevitably go back to his whistle blower who will tell him the timing isn't right and it will never end up getting released. If it does, it will be incredibly underwhelming.
one.png

two.png

An update on this:

ufo.png

An update on this:

ufo.png

This comment isn't directly related to the above because the dude gives the vibe of a grifter dangling a carrot without being able to deliver the goods (as usual), but the descriptions of these videos reminded me of something I've been wondering lately. These descriptions refer to "orbs", and "tic tacs", and other recent UAP claims have mentioned metallic spheres as being commonly sighted. Tic tacs, cigar shaped objects, metallic spheres, and triangular craft are the types of objects I hear most about in UFO circles, which brings me to my question: what ever happened to flying saucers? Anyone know if anyone's done a deep dive into UFO/UAP sightings across the decades and documented when claims about flying saucers stopped being as prominent? Just seems to me like you don't hear about them very much anymore.

This comment isn't directly related to the above because the dude gives the vibe of a grifter dangling a carrot without being able to deliver the goods (as usual), but the descriptions of these videos reminded me of something I've been wondering lately. These descriptions refer to "orbs", and "tic tacs", and other recent UAP claims have mentioned metallic spheres as being commonly sighted. Tic tacs, cigar shaped objects, metallic spheres, and triangular craft are the types of objects I hear most about in UFO circles, which brings me to my question: what ever happened to flying saucers? Anyone know if anyone's done a deep dive into UFO/UAP sightings across the decades and documented when claims about flying saucers stopped being as prominent? Just seems to me like you don't hear about them very much anymore.

Oh no doubt about it. I'm just so intrigued to how far he's taking this charade. He's literally creating fictional stories of the fictional videos his is apparently going to post imminently.

Well in the middle ages it was sightings of dragons and flying sea ships (fata morgana). Post 1930s it was circular saucers, now post 2000s it's tic-tacs and flying orbs. The times a' changing. ;)

Oh no doubt about it. I'm just so intrigued to how far he's taking this charade. He's literally creating fictional stories of the fictional videos his is apparently going to post imminently.

Well in the middle ages it was sightings of dragons and flying sea ships (fata morgana). Post 1930s it was circular saucers, now post 2000s it's tic-tacs and flying orbs. The times a' changing. ;)
Diener posted two of the promised videos. The second one was Aguadilla, the first one was this old (2019 or earlier) Russian video of some birds in a light.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqS6aq2pvjs

Both videos are re-recorded off a screen to make them look more mysterious.

Source: https://twitter.com/UAPodcast850/status/1684687302113607680

Source: https://twitter.com/UAPodcast850/status/1684695436357963777

He's either trolling, or he's been played. I suspect the latter.

Diener posted two of the promised videos. The second one was Aguadilla, the first one was this old (2019 or earlier) Russian video of some birds in a light.

I give the fact he runs a UAP podcast and doesn't yet know about the Aguadilla video the same odds of chance as David Grusch waking up tomorrow morning, having a coffee and deciding to leak the names of his sources and the locations of the UFO hangars to the general public. Essentially nil.

Still beating the same drum, we shall be impressed by the footage he says.

But this charlatanry aside, the is a great simile for how people on the inside advising Grusch could either be exactly like Mr Diener over here or how he could be being fooled by somebody like Mr Diener.

stephen.png

Last edited:
Still beating the same drum, we shall be impressed by the footage he says.

But this charlatanry aside, the is a great simile for how people on the inside advising Grusch could either be exactly like Mr Diener over here or how he could be being fooled by somebody like Mr Diener.

stephen.png

Is he doing the stages of grief there? Not managed to fit "acceptance" into the mix yet.

To be fair, he did include the caveat ''once you see them". Meaning we haven't seen them so we can't be impressed.
Youtube commenters don't seem to be very impressed either.

I'm not an expert, but the few photos I've seen of US subs, they seemed a bit different, too - is that even a US sub (model)?

Youtube commenters don't seem to be very impressed either.

I'm not an expert, but the few photos I've seen of US subs, they seemed a bit different, too - is that even a US sub (model)?

Definitely isn't a US submarine. The fin is considerably too close to center.

I imagine he spent the days leading up to his big reveal scouring Russian navy public videos looking for the perfect video to commit this scam.

Somebody will probably end up finding this exact video, release it in 1080p and all of a sudden his source let him down again.

Definitely isn't a US submarine. The fin is considerably too close to center.

I imagine he spent the days leading up to his big reveal scouring Russian navy public videos looking for the perfect video to commit this scam.

Somebody will probably end up finding this exact video, release it in 1080p and all of a sudden his source let him down again.
I'm near 100% confident he does not have a source. He's either trolling or fishing for followers.

I lost a dear friend to nonsense like UFOs and conspiracy theories, so people who do what this guy is doing make me sick.

He previously said the quality of all videos would be from:

"No, lol. 1 DHS camera, 2 Reaper drones, and one MODERN DAY cell phone."

Smh.

Not a modern nuclear submarine, but WW2 US fleet boats looked like this, google GATO Class submarine. Sail is closer to the center of the boat when you don't need to accommodate ballistic missiles and nuclear reactors.

Given this guy's history, I don't think he's trolling for views. I think he's been genuinely taken advantage of by someone he respects in the field, or someone who managed to convince him of their credentials.

And by credentials, I mean WHO you know.

WHO you know, among believers in ufology, is so often seen as more important than what you know or the quality of the information you're receiving. Respected researchers and random hobbyists alike have tried to convince me they are "legit" by sending me photos of themselves at conferences with ufology's VIPs. There is a huge problem with cult of personality, which leads to divisions if you take the "wrong side" (e.g. are you pro-Lue Elizondo or anti?) and also feeds a more generalized anti-debunker sentiment.

I don't think Stephen Diener would voluntarily trash his reputation (who would?). I think he salivates after the Big Time, and someone convinced him they had quality never-before-seen videos as well as inside info (re. the raid on contractors, his initial video that went viral) - and because of contacts that source claimed to have, Stephen felt important and chosen, and fell for it. This exactly matches the interactions I've had with some well-known researchers whose standard of evidence go no higher than the perceived status of the source providing that evidence.

I don't think Stephen Diener would voluntarily trash his reputation
Do you think he would deceive to increase his following? He has been teasing this stuff for a couple weeks now. It's like he's keeping everyone on the hook until his followers peak. Of course I can't prove this, but that's certainly what it feels like.

The day after the hearing, his followers were around 4,000 (this was days after he mentioned the videos). They are now at 7,400.

He mentioned these videos days before the hearing. I would love to see what his follower count was when he first mentioned these videos. His followers have actually gone down since yesterday (it was at 7,500). I'm curious if he has "peaked" and will release the last video today.

I'm not convinced it's anything other than compression artifacts or a sensor glitch (it seems to often show up in the same spot on the screen, well below the crosshairs, and to "stop" when the camera stops panning.

Edit to add -- referencing 4th video here.

are these little wave caps the UFOS? why didnt he give us a timestamp
1691082733653.png

Can anybody make out the co-ordinates on the sub video?
Tried enhancing it but still unable to make out anything. I've also tried reverse image searching the sub video but the quality is so awful it just gives me random results. Although one particular search engine is giving me a lot of results linked to the attempted crash retrieval of the Malaysian airlines 370 plane that went missing, some of the images and videos look uncannily similar.

Can anybody make out the co-ordinates on the sub video?
Tried enhancing it but still unable to make out anything. I've also tried reverse image searching the sub video but the quality is so awful it just gives me random results. Although one particular search engine is giving me a lot of results linked to the attempted crash retrieval of the Malaysian airlines 370 plane that went missing, some of the images and videos look uncannily similar.

is mine the "sub" video? what coordinate do you mean? the purple bit is just a "channel" logo i think, unless japanese/chinese/etc screens dont have numbers all around.
vvf2a.png

PS. like Nessie, those waves dont look right for a large ship or submarine.

is mine the "sub" video? what coordinate do you mean? the purple bit is just a "channel" logo i think, unless japanese/chinese/etc screens dont have numbers all around.
vvf2a.png

PS. like Nessie, those waves dont look right for a large ship or submarine.

Oh I see, thanks for explaining. I am leaning towards it being a ship, it has a very unusual color and shape for a submarine.

Back