Some Parapsychology researchers claim: It's a given: PSI ability exists

I love Psi stuff. When I was a kid I used to read up on UFOs, ghosts, Nazi flying saucers, psychic abilities and all sorts.It;s probably a good job the internet did NOT exist back then or I would have been fed a barrage of bullshit.
The thing with Psi abilities is that although technically they COULD exist, ( a thought is clearly a bit more complicated than just an electrical signal in the brain) there has Still been NO actual repeatable under controlled conditions proof that such a thing actually does exist.
The point about a lot of us being skeptics is NOT that we automatically try and deny anything that shows something we don;t like, but that we want some proper scientific proof.
I got a 50% success rate guessing callers to my phone earlier. so am I psychic?
I say no. My "test" was only 2 calls and the person I actually thought both calls were from had previously sent me a text reminding me to do something and I hadn't replied to the text. so from the CONTEXT and the time of the call, I could easily DEDUCE who the caller was, without having to rely on a psychic ability.

If you found the ONE person who did REALLY well at predicting who was calling in the Sheldrake tests and tested them over and over and they REPEATEDLY got 50%, then I would get excited about it and I expect the results would be published in a peer reviewed scientific paper, with the author INVITING people to try and shoot down the results. THAT'S how REAL science works. When Pons and Fleishman THOUGHT they had achieved cold fusion, although the media reported something else, they themselves invited others to try and replicate the results and also to falsify their own.

if you think of it as "I'm guessing a number between 1 and 4" its easier to see how 24 right and 36 wrong isn't a very good score at all.

How so?

The obvious Toupee? Oh well...that shows the ability of "Peter Popoff" to "look nice" to his audience.

Sad thing is...."Peter Popoff" is BACK!

http://peterpopoff.org/

THIS MAN, a scammer as already shown, needs to be Shut Down.
He is back but he has apologized and after a frank, personal discussion with God - God forgave him. You have Peters word for it. That is how you know he is on the straight and narrow these days. God was real busy forgiving evangelist in the 80's.

Back