Solved: Strange Beam of Light over Mayan Temple and Florida [Lightning + Rolling Shutter Artifact]

Efftup

I saw the beams of light above my home town and I can't explain what it was, I didn't take pictures, and they lasted for hours, about 11 or 12 columns of light shining from the sky, on a cloudy night with temperatures above freezing and no lightning. What did I see? Can you explain it because it baffles my brain.
So let's get this straight. You are a resident of Wenatchee, Washington, and you saw 10 or 12 "beams" of what looked like lightning but not moving or disappearing for several hours, when lightning normally happens as a flash for a fraction of a second. You and your friend tried to track down a source but were unable to do so )including going half way up a mountain and searching for 30-45 minutes) This was on a cloudy night with temperatures above freezing and no thunderstorm (at least in your exact location).
This was about 3 years ago, so some time in 2012?
did any of the other 33,000 ish residents report seeing anything strange? a quick google finds a couple of youtube UFO videos from April. One is almost certainly a plane, and the other is this one: Not entirely sure what that one is either.

ALso, in August there were a couple of reports of a possible meteor: Quick gist (for the no click policy) a coupe of residents say they saw somethign like a fireball blaze across the sky, one of them called Sherrifs who sent deputies who saw nothing out of the or

deirdre

Staff member
. One is almost certainly a plane, and the other is this one: Not entirely sure what that one is either.

ALso, in August there were a couple of reports of a possible meteor: Quick gist (for the no click policy) a coupe of residents say they saw somethign like a fireball blaze across the sky, one of them called Sherrifs who sent deputies who saw nothing out of the or
Theres no beams in that vid. ?

heres "ufo" sighting from washington through the years.
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlWA.html

the only thing "close" i could find that mentioned beams at all was:
Theres a dam (coulee? it was called) to the NE that does laser shows, plausible they could have spotlights for some event for 'an hour'.. but ..at midnight? definitely need alot more data from her :)