seen this one? more chemtrail silliness

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
This is just regurgitating some old stuff. Particularly the Red Wine test. It's more about the Morgellons theory than chemtrails.

zotan

ah yes, so it is. this chemtrail thing blows my mind. lots of loonies out there who seem ready to kill over it in some cases. at least some of the ones who've attacked me online for pointing out holes in their theories.

K

Kristine

I didnt believe these theories until an incredibly reliable source who worked on some of these projects told me face to face about whats really going on. I suggest you take a look at this website and wake up to what their really doing to us. www.Aircrap.org

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Kristine, can you say what your source claims to have worked on?

Aircrap is spreading nonsense. They continue to post things long after they have fully been debunked, so really they have no credibility. Have a look through it. Surely you don't think all their claims are accurate?

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
https://www.metabunk.org/posts/1398

Here is a good reason to doubt what you see on Aircrap.org.

On the one hand, they tell thousands that aluminum oxide is poison, yet almost all chemtrail figures are either selling it, recommending it, or using it themselves.

Is this just the worst sort of hypocrisy imaginable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
H Need Debunking: Hernando County platforms from more than 10 miles Flat Earth 9
Mick West KML Tool For Visualizing Google Earth Cameras, and More Tools for Investigating and Debunking 5
Rory Debunked: The Lunar Cycle affects birth rates Health and Quackery 33
Mick West Explained: A Dozen Or More Southern Valley UFOs UFOs and Aliens 0
John85 How could the interior collapse in WTC7 Move West Without More Visible Exterior Damage 9/11 63
HoaxEye "The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog" Mark Twain Quotes Debunked 4
Clouds Givemethewillies Why do inner contrails spread more than outer contrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 9
Marin B Garrett Graff : "Bungling" is a more likely explanation for government conspiracy theories Conspiracy Theories 7
Mick West Debunked: 1 Hour on this Bike Can Power Your Home For 24 hours [More like 5 minutes] Science and Pseudoscience 18
Leifer 2 more [some holistic] MD’s found dead, total 8 Health and Quackery 19
Efftup more ISS UFO footage Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
O More on debunking "no persistent contrails" Contrails and Chemtrails 12
Critical Thinker More scare-mongering, now about GMOs in beer, from Organics.org Health and Quackery 10
Balance Look-Up "No more lies" campaign Contrails and Chemtrails 79
MikeC World's biggest jet engine about to get bigger, quieter .......and make more contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Rusty Far Eye More information videos here. Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Libertarian Needs Debunking: More Guns = More Crime General Discussion 156
Dylmar Are there more persistent contrails these days? Contrails and Chemtrails 49
Mick West Debunked: High Bypass Turbofans do not make Contrails [actually they make more] Contrails and Chemtrails 150
Chew Debunked: "Fukushima released up to 100,000 times more cesium-137 than Chernobyl or nuclear weapons" Conspiracy Theories 1
Jarmey 657 More Strange lights in the Sky! [Short Sunlit Contrails] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 58
jvnk08 "More proof" video - guy dumping powder from bag Boston Marathon Bombings 5
Mick West Boston: Three more detained Boston Marathon Bombings 8
MikeC More analysis of "rainwater" - New Zealand Contrails and Chemtrails 89
Leifer Vaccinated children have up to 500% more disease than unvaccinated Health and Quackery 11
Mick West Debunking: "Is healthy food really more expensive?" Health and Quackery 2
scombrid Debunked: Plumes erupt from New Madrid Seismic Zone =2.9M quake follows. more coming? HAARP 159
MikeC HAARP causing more earthquakes? Conspiracy Theories 18
SR1419 Does more dust equal more contrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 9
Mick West GeoengineeringWatch Chemtrail Posters fly-posted in Sydney Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mick West Do Polls and Google Trends show Chemtrail Belief Declining? Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Mick West TFTRH 9: Joe - Former Chemtrail Conspiracist, Current New World Order Conspiracist Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 51
Mick West YouTube adds Encyclopedia Britannica article on Contrails to "Chemtrail" Videos Contrails and Chemtrails 18
StratMatt777 How to effectively talk to chemtrail folk Practical Debunking 9
Leifer Claim: magnetic dust on cars proves chemtrail fallout Contrails and Chemtrails 11
cmnit Malpensa technician whistleblower on chemtrail activities in airport Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Mick West A Conversation with "Chemtrail" activist Patrick Roddie Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Trailblazer Explained: Vatican "chemtrail spraying" coin [part of set depicting Pope's travels] Contrails and Chemtrails 4
deirdre J.Marvin Herndon tries to pass off Bird Poop as evidence of "chemtrail" spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 24
TEEJ Claim of "UFO" interacting with "Chemtrail", Paris, France, 28th September 2016 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
JRBids "Chemtrail off your left wing": Air Traffic Controller Contrails and Chemtrails 18
MikeG Debunked: Air Force Verifies Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Why "Chemtrail" Tests on the Ground Find Metals That Don't Occur Naturally Contrails and Chemtrails 14
MikeC New Zealand Ministry of Environment reply to "chemtrail" query Contrails and Chemtrails 6
MikeG Debunked: Geoengineering Killing Great Barrier Reef Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Tapir-mâché Curious-- how low can persistent contrails form? Contrails and Chemtrails 25
Trailblazer Chemtrail response from Swiss Federal Office of the Environment Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Persistent Trails Survey Shows Chemtrail Believers Only Recently Noticed Persistent Trails Contrails and Chemtrails 32
MikeC Aircraft weight and balance in the real world Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Trailblazer Another photoshopped chemtrail poster: Michael J Murphy Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Related Articles

Related Articles