Satanic New World Order

somnamblst

A CT keeps posting this to a local Occupy Facebook page. CTs seem attracted to Occupy for some reason. I searched for "Dr. Lawrence Dunegan" on MetaBunk but turned up nothing.

http://www.project.nsearch.com/profiles/blogs/insider-leaks-entire-new-world-order-agenda

Here's a link to the biggest story of 2013 that proves that the Illuminati exists and that they sacrifice babies to Satan!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/22/vt-was-right-illuminati-sacrifice-busted/

If you didn't hear about this Illuminati sacrifice story then you are listening to the fake alternative media that censored it because it leads back to patriotic elements of US Intel now giving the world the truth at VeteransToday! I'm not going to mention names here (Alex Jones!) but how can people who claim to be "fighting" the Illuminati not report the biggest story of 2013 when a man kidnaps a kid in a Walmart for an Illuminati sacrifice on June 20th and the entire thing gets caught on video and the FBI even chimes in and reports that the Illuminati is a satanic cult! The local mainstream news even reported it but NOT the man that claims to be "fighting" the Illuminati! Why?

The doctors attending this meeting in 1969 were told that they could not take notes or record any part of the lecture. Dr. Day even gave them a nice dinner before the lecture and used a hypnotic suggestion afterwards that they would forget this entire lecture sometime later!

The following information comes from the near photographic memory of Dr. Lawrence Dunegan who attended this meeting. Dr. Dunegan made some very detailed notes after the meeting about everything the new world order planned to do but did not go public until almost 20 years later in 1988. At that time, Dr Dunegan made audio tapes with his recollections of this meeting. Of course 1989 was long before the Internet and so very few people heard about it at the time. Dr. Dunegan was understandably shocked by the information he was told and we are very lucky that he took the time to make it available to humanity!

Veterans Today is basically a bunk outlet. One mentally ill man kidnapping child is not evidence for the existence of the illuminati.

Project.Nsearch just looks like a pile of nonsense. It's a little hard to debunk if they don't actually offer up any evidence.

I remember this story coming up somewhere on here, I can't remember what thread though. He attempted kidnapping as a *protest* against baby-killing Illuminati as far as I recall.(unless this is a different incident)

What is the Dr Lawrence Dunegan connection? I don't see how it follows.

One of the goals of the NWO

Destroy National Pride with an emphasis on soccer.

The insidious sods eh? It all looks a little out there.

the FBI even chimes in and reports that the Illuminati is a satanic cult
Content from External Source
Wait a minute... the FBI isn't a part of the Illuminati? :p

Back